An Auspcious Plane Ride

Story Info
He gives you a chance to join the Mile High Club.
2.3k words
3.47
10.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride to the airport was just like everything else that day boring and long. It took quite some time for the family to get ready and make the trip down to the garage and load all of the baggage into the car. The parents of course load all of their gear into two rather large black hard shelled bags, and you have thrown all your stuff in the matched set of bags the family gave you for your trips to college and anywhere else you choose to travel. After everyone is finished loading your things you all pile into the car for the short drive to the airport.

You slip your ipod in your ears so you can studiously ignore the rest of the family as the car pulls out of the drive way and gets on the highway. You start listening to your favorite songs as your parents quietly converse in the front seats until you get to the airport where they park your car in long term storage.

You can't remember where exactly it is that you're going but you do remember that you have to fly for about 5 hours before you arrive there. So you help everyone unload their things and then you head inside the airport terminal. You already have all of the boarding passes and everything printed out so all you really need to do is make me through security. The bags are checked and you begin standing in line to go through the metal detectors and the other security devices that will allow you to board the plane without incident. You take off your shoes and begin taking off your jewelry when you notice that there is a gentlemen in front of you about your age.

You first notice that he's moved his shoulder bag around to display a truly amazing bottom. You can't help but notice the way his pants gently hug its curves giving you a nice view but not giving too much away. You then notice that he's holding his suit jacket and his dress shirt is forest green. He's wearing a silver, blue, and green tie, at the same time he's holding a cell phone to his ear and as he begins to put all of his metal items into the buckets that the security guards preferred you manage to catch the beat end of his conversation…

"alright well tell them that if they don't have it completed by the time I get back then heads will roll……No I don't mean figuratively I mean someone's career might be over due to this and I'm not going to take the blame…..No no, I'm sure we can all make it out of this one but we have to have everything perfected by the time I get back into town…….alright Jerry have a nice day I'll call back when I touch down in……."

You then notice that he's got a silky smooth voice, his cologne is understated with a hint of sweetness, and his eyes are a bright blue. He catches your eye as he picks up his things, after passing through the security check point and he smiles. He then helps you carry all of your gear to your gate.

You're making small talk the entire way. He asks you where you're from and where you're going. He asks you for more information about who you're traveling with and what you except to do once you get there. You answer and giggle shyly as you finally reach your gate.

"Well this is your flight? This is mine as well!!!! Well isn't that interesting…." He comments.

"Yeah I guess," You answer, "but where are you sitting?"

"First class, always first class," he responds "the company pays for it because I tend to need to travel a lot."

"Whoa" you say "I've never been able to stay in the first class seats before…."

"Well," he answers, "if you're lucky I just might come back into coach and ask you if you want to join me……"

You giggle as you realize that his entire notion wasn't simply to ask for your company but to ask you to sit next to him so you could continue to flirt and have fun throughout the entire flight to wherever it is you happen to be going.

"OK!!!" you say, "I would love that!!!!"

You continue making small talk until you realize that they are calling for boarding the plane and you begin to form a line to make your way inside. He gets to board first seeing as how he's in first class, and you watch his frankly fantastic rear end disappear into the tunnel leading to the plane. Shortly after everyone is boarded all the bags are stowed and the pilot comes on to say that he shall be leaving the terminal shortly and beginning the taxi-in for takeoff.

"Welcome on board flight 5433 to Dulles international and today, and we seem to have a birthday on this flight, and she has never ridden in first class, and we also have an empty seat in first class, so I say why not let her have it just this once. And with that you find yourself being ushered up to the front of the plane to sit right next to your mystery man with the really nice butt.

He looks at you with a devilish glint in his eye and says "I went to high school with the pilot, and told him that you really wanted to ride in first class…..he owed me a favor from the old days so he bumped you up to first class…..pretty nice huh?"

"Yes….thank you!!!.....why? You didn't have to do that?!?!?!........thank you!!!" you manage to stammer as the plan begins take off. Once in the sky the pilot turns off the "Seat belts fastened" sign and you notice that all of the water and soda you drank in the terminal is not making for a comfortable flight so you slowly excuse yourself and make your way to the front of the plane towards the closest restroom.

You walk in and think to yourself, how on God's green earth am I supposed to do everything I need to in here if it's so small!??!?! You then notice that it's slightly larger then the bathrooms in coach and even has a small amount of room for you to stretch out your legs if you need to. You're mystery man had appeared to be asleep when you got up and so the entire time you're taking care of your business you're wondering who he is and why he hasn't volunteered a name yet and why he's being so nice to you.

You finish up wash your hands and there's a knock on the door. You open the door and there he is standing there with that devilish glint back in his eyes. He pushes you back into the bathroom and shuts the door slowly.

He turns to face you and you notice that not only does he smell good from far away up close he's intoxicating. The cologne mixed with the collared button down green shirt pulled tight across his well muscled frame, suggest that he's not a man who has trouble on Saturday night, yet he seems reserved as if he's nervous or afraid.

What the hell you say, he's been nice to me, and made my flight wonderful so far maybe there is a way I can thank him. And so slowly every so slowly you gaze up into his piercing blue eyes as your arms snake behind him to grab his perfectly toned gluts and pull them towards you. And you mash your lips into his.

It is a kiss of pure passion and lust. You find that he's nervous he eventually puts his arms around you and begins pulling you closer still crushing you into his chest. His tongue and yours slowly work there way into one another's mouths and the kissing becomes frantic and needful. His hands are running up and down your back gently removing your shirt and slowly he begins lifting it over your head.

At this point you don't know what came over you but you don't care anymore, and with that thought the shirt and bra that are attached pop off of your beautiful size c breasts and they appear to have mesmerized your mystery man as he can't look at anything else for several minutes and just sits there staring. Then slowly ever so slowly he lowers his head to your right nipple and begins playing with it with his lips and his tongue. You haven't felt sensations like this in ages and you can't help but let out a soft guttural moan as his mouth moves from left to right covering both of your breasts with soft kisses, and lips, and small bites. Before long you notice that you want more. You want to feel him pressing against you and taking you the hard way if necessary. You can't help it. All of this kissing and groping and playing has driven you way past the point of no return and without a second thought you push him onto the toilet and immediately unzip his suit pants and pull him out.

You can tell he's ready for action because you must fight to fit him through the zippered front of his pants and the entire time you're working your magic on his member he's breathing heavy and panting, letting out moans and sighs and you can tell this is going to be some of the best sex you've ever had. His mouth finds yours yet again and you continue to kiss as his hands slowly work themselves up under your skirt and he slowly removes your black lacey panties. You figured you were traveling today so why not wear something comfortable that you wouldn't have to put much effort into maintaining and you always figured that wearing your nice lingerie made you feel more confident and in control so what the hell right?

Well now it's paying off as he slips them over your thighs and ankles and gently lifts up the front of your skirt as he lowers himself to your sex. He begins softly kissing the insides and outsides of both your thighs and outer lips. As his tongue softly begins probing the folds of your sex you notice a burning sensation begin to develop. It's an orgasm like none you've ever felt before. You feel that with every flick of his tongue and every movement of his mouth it grows, larger and larger.

Slowly he begins to tongue your clit driving your orgasm higher and higher, until finally you can't take it anymore and you feel it violently sweep throughout your entire body. You begin trembling as wave after wave of intense pleasure begins to course down your limbs and through your torso. Your breathing quickens and your knees suddenly can't support your wait any longer. You begin slowly sinking down and he stands to catch you just in time. He continues to kiss you and massage your back as you come down from such an intense orgasm. And all in the bathroom of an airplane!?!?! What am I doing?!?!?!......NO!!!!!....What am I going to do to him!?!?!?!?! You scream to yourself as you suddenly find yourself wetter then you can remember being in all your years of life, and you swiftly force him back onto the toilet and straddle him. You begin grinding into him softly and slowly. You hear a soft moan escape his lips and slowly you force his throbbing member into your sex. You hear his breathing begin to quicken and you find yourself moaning as you slowly bob up and down on him. You feel a second orgasm building. And you can't help yourself you begin fucking him. Not slowly grinding into him any longer but forcefully and quickly bobbing up and down and up and down. You feel like you're going to burst and you notice his hands start gripping your thighs his eyes are starting to roll back into his head and you think that he's had it. That's it that's him. You say to yourself as you slowly stop bobbing but you realize that it wasn't him, he was enjoying himself and yes he got close but he wants you to get off again before he does. So he gently lifts you off of himself and turns you around so your exposed chest is facing the mirror in this tiny cubicle of space, and he enters you from behind. His back and chest forcing yours to grind up and down into the mirror as he begins pumping in and out of you from behind. Your orgasm builds faster and faster, as his pace increases you can feel yourself loosing more and more of our control until finally you feel another orgasm wash over you. Throughout your body your nerves and muscles loose complete voluntary control as you begin to shudder and shake and moaning loudly you feel yourself completely convulse and go into a state of abject ecstasy.

He begins grunting behind you and you can feel him swelling larger and larger until finally you cant' take it anymore and you say to him

"Fuck me!!!! Fuck me!!!! Harder!!!! Harder!!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

With a final deeply guttural grunt and a quick exhalation of breath you feel him begin to cum inside you. You feel it deep inside and you notice that he really does have a fantastic ass and that his eyes are the deepest blue right now. As you and he slowly descend from cloud nine and begin to breathe normally. You turn to one another and stare deeply into one another's eyes and he whispers in your year……

"Welcome to the mile high club…."