An Authorized Affair

Story Info
Debra has a plan for husband's friend.
3.5k words
3.9
65k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started one day while I was reading one of those dirty magazines. You know the one with the erotic stories and the naked women. My wife Debra, seen me reading and noticed my reaction under the belt line and asked what the story was about. I showed her, it was a story about a threesome. Debra is shy and pretty strait about sex. She was very narrow minded and conservative when it came to this topic. I was OK with that and as long as we got it on twice a week, things were good. We had been married about 15 years and were pretty stable. Of course in my younger years, I would have been pretty jealous if Debra just looked at another man. Debra is slightly over weight however, she is pretty, and you really can't get past her DD breasts anyway. Debra asked if the threesome was with another woman or man. This story happened to be with another man.

She told me she had no desire ever to have another woman, however, seemed very intrigued by the idea of another man. She had never said anything prior to this. I was a little surprised with her being strait forward like that and it caused a little activity down below. We never really discussed any fantasies. She started asking me questions about what I thought about it. I said, I did not know, but it sounded exciting. I had always thought of two women in a threesome, not two men. Little did I know, but this was the beginning. Debra asked would I like seeing her with another man, I said I was not sure, however it seemed pretty hot. I was not sure if I would ever like to see this or if I would become very jealous. This seemed to give me a raging hard on. I never had the thought of her with another man, but it sure sparked a very intense love making session. We climbed in bed and began kissing, touching, and fully exploring each other's bodies. It took no time for each of us to orgasm. This was our first fantasy together.

We used this fantasy several more times during heated passionate love making sessions. During one of our fuck-fest sessions with our dirty talk and daydreaming about this fantasy, Debra asked, what about Tim? That caused a harder erection and a more vigorous thrusting on my part. Tim was a close friend of both of ours. She now named whom she wanted to fuck and it caused me to blow a wad almost instantly. Things were moving very fast. For several weeks we discussed it, fucked, discussed it, and fucked some more. The pure thought of my wife fucking another man, Tim, was dirty, nasty, and wild, but I started to warm up to the idea. At this point, it was only make believe that propelled our orgasms.

One night after going out to the club with Tim and his girlfriend Suzie, we all came back to our house. We all continued to drink and joke with each other as usual. Debra and Suzie disappeared for a few minutes and left Tim and me downstairs. As we hung out, the girls reappeared, wearing only lingerie. Debra had given Suzie one of hers to wear. I was really turned on. I was looking only at Suzie's breasts getting the best look I could at her nipples as the nighties were see through. What a great deal, my wife helped me look at another woman's tits. The one thing that I failed to notice at first was Debra my wife, her lingerie was as see through as Suzie's, however, that meant that Tim could see her nipples. I did not feel at all jealous. That is when I really got turned on. As we all sat down and began to wind down, Suzie was getting tired and started to fall asleep from drinking too much. Debra went upstairs and I followed. She asked me what I thought and I said I was really turned on. Her showing her goods to another man in front of me was almost too much to handle, I wanted to bone her right there.

We were in our bedroom and started kissing when Tim walked in. He said that him and Suzie were going to leave as she was being a party pooper. She had fallen asleep. Just about that time Debra said she wanted to give Tim something to remember before he left. She pulled the top of her lingerie down fully exposing her "DD" breasts in the raw. Her nipples were erect and puffy and her areola span more than the size of a silver dollar. This was unexpected and gave me an instant hard on. Tim and me were standing there almost speechless. My wife was showing another man her breasts in front of me. We both commented on how nice her breasts were and I noticed the tent like formation in Tim's pants. Tim said they were really nice. After a short period with Debra providing a very erotic show, Tim went back downstairs and he and Suzie left. While Suzie was downstairs sleeping, Tim her boyfriend was getting a damn good view of my wife's tits that no other man has gotten other than me. Debra never showed anyone or flashed anyone, so this was very exciting to me. I knew if Suzie was not there that night, it probably would have escalated to a heated night by us three.

Well, that made for a very intense fuck session. Debra was soaked down there and it slid in very easy. With all of the drinks, I was able to pump for quite awhile. Debra was really turned on and riding my stick. I felt her orgasm as least twice. Her pussy was soaked, very juicy, and contracting while I was drilling for gold. I was squeezing and pinching her nipples. She was in another galaxy. During this fuck session, Debra asked could she fuck Tim. Within seconds, I blew another load right there. She just came out and asked which normally being very conservative, I never heard her ever say anything near that exciting. During the heat of the moment, I said yes, but I wanted to suck her nipples while she was being fucked so I could also watch.

At first, it was going to be a true threesome, two guys fucking her, taking turns, different positions, being fucked and sucked at the same time, but Debra wanted Tim in a one on one as I found out later. So, for the next couple of weeks Debra began planning how to roll this out to Tim. One night we were at a small bar with Tim and I said, tell Tim what you want. Debra looked at me and started to turn red. Tim had a dumfounded look on his face. I said, Debra, go ahead, just tell him. She raised her eyes from the table and looked and Tim and said, "two men". Tim just smiled and said, no matter what, we must stay friends. We all agreed. Tim said if for any reason it gets uncomfortable we can stop. When we got ready to leave, Tim followed us to our car.

Again, unexpectedly, Debra took her shirt off and started rubbing her breasts. I then reached over and started caressing her tit. Tim taking his cue grabbed the other one. Debra started to moan leaning her head back with her eyes closed. I leaned down and started sucking her nipple and Tim did the same. She was in ecstasy. After several minutes, Debra said we had better stop or she would not be able to. She wanted to plan a special night. Tim went to his car and left saying let him know when the big night would be. The plan was almost set. Debra and me went home alone that night and I experienced the same panty soaked pussy again. Debra was bucking and talking dirty. The sex really was outstanding for those few weeks. It was hot and steamy and was going beyond a fantasy. Her orgasms were explosive and her being that turned on made me cum like never before. She was acting the part like one hot slut that is every married man's fantasy. I was having my cake and eating it too.

Debra set up the weekend for her "allowed affair". We had invited Tim over alone on a Saturday so none of our places of work would interfere. Tim did not tell Suzie as he wanted to screw Debra as bad as Debra wanted to fuck him. She had went out and bought a special outfit that I direct her to buy. I told her a short skirt and a revealing button up shirt. Her instructions were no panties, no bra. This meant her huge "DD"s would swing freely. She usually always wore a bra, again, prim and proper. She wore a button down red blouse this night, however, the top three buttons were not buttoned revealing her huge cleavage. She always had a thing about not looking slutty, however, this night she was going to. Tim came over our house and we all went to dinner.

While at dinner, I had a feeling there were some things going on under the table between them two. After dinner, we went to a local bar and hung out. I noticed another button was unfastened on Debra's blouse. She was starting to get very seductive with her purposeful looks, slowly closing her eyes, and looking at Tim with her bedroom eyes. She was in the mood for Tim's cock. Several other men in the bar were viewing Debra's cleavage. I bet they wished they were going to get what Tim was going to get that night. I noticed Debra's arm down under the table and I knew she was playing with Tim's cock. She was horny.

After several drinks, we all decided to go back to our place as Debra had a pretty good buzz going. The liquid courage was allowing her to act out some of her desires that her normal conservativeness would not allow. In the car Tim sat upfront with me. Looking back now, he should have sat back there and with Debra and the both of them could have given me a show. I am not sure I would have been able to drive safely. Debra asked me to look in the back seat where she was sitting. She had her skirt pulled up and was fully exposing her pussy. I could barely drive knowing that Tim could see the same thing. Debra was acting like a cock hungry whore, but I loved it. Instantly, I was rock hard. She has never acted like this before. We arrived at home and went downstairs and put on some music. After some casual talk that turned nasty, Debra went upstairs and put on some lingerie. Tim stated why not play some darts. Debra agreed, but she called them strip darts. As we began to play, Debra was losing. I found out later she was losing on purpose. We then started playing strip poker. Debra really wanted to see Tim's cock. I saw her looks to his groin area and then back to his face. Tim and me were cheating and swapping cards. Eventually, Debra lost enough times that she took her top off.

There, Debra sat with her breasts fully exposed to another man. Right in front of me! I said I was going upstairs to refresh our drinks, which left Tim and Debra alone. I ran outside and was peeking through the blinds in the living room window that I had previously positioned for this. I tilted one blind and left the others in place so it would not be detected. I was actually trembling from excitement. We had been at the house for over two hours and really nothing had happened, so this was the first step to finally getting the show on the road. Debra made the first move and began kissing Tim. They were kissing very passionately for quite awhile without getting naked, so I went back inside and took fresh drinks to them. While I entered, they stopped and acted like nothing happened. Debra then said she liked the song that was playing and got up to give us a topless bar type dance. She was making her "DD"s swing wildly. Her coca brown nipples were wrinkly and hard. She sat back down on the couch between us and as she sat, she spread her arms out and let her hands fall on both of our groins. She was grabbing his cock! I reached over and started massaging her nipple and Tim grabbed the other. Here we go, I was going to burst! She leaned her head back with her eyes closed. Her mouth was half open and her breathing was really picking up.

I said it was time for a drink refresher. I did this in hopes when I came back they would be fucking wildly so I could join. I again went outside to look through the window to watch the festivities. They were sucking face. He seemed hesitant to take charge. Debra had to initiate almost every move. Still, they were not going for it. They were involved in some heavy touching, rubbing, grinding, but no fucking. I did not want to stay gone too long as it would seem I was up to something. So, I reappeared with new drinks. Tim went to the bathroom and Debra asked me if I would just stay upstairs. Debra wanted to just fuck him now. Neither Debra nor Tim knew I was going outside and watching them. They both thought that I went upstairs and just got drinks. I told Debra yes, but wanted all the details. So, I went upstairs and then shortly after, I went outside to watch. Debra knew that since I was staying upstairs now she could go ahead and let herself go and Tim as well. She told Tim I was not coming back and that they could go ahead a go for it. I went outside looking around to make sure no one would think I was a peeping Tom and positioned myself for the show.

They pulled the couch out into a bed. Both Debra and Tim knew I was not going to disturb them, so it got nasty. They both got naked and were really exploring each other's body. Tim was on top of Debra with his knee making contact with her pussy. She began to move up and down and grind on his knee and he began pushing it into her. They were kissing on each other's lips and neck. They we each rubbing each other, and exploring with their hands each other's play toys. This was a clinic on Foreplay. After what seemed like forever, he positioned himself over her face and she began to suck his cock. I could not take it any longer. I had my cock out and exploded right there. He was on his knees while she lay next to him taking his cock in her mouth. I had wondered if she intended on getting him off as she did not like doing that with me. He was just pumping her in the mouth and she was meeting his thrusts with her mouth. She was getting heated up. She was grabbing his cock and stroking it for all it was worth. She was playing with his cock like there was no tomorrow. Debra then got up and pushed him down. As he laid down on his back, Debra mounted him guiding his cock between her legs. She was on top and started fucking him for dear life. Debra positioned her hands on his chest and was rhythmatically moving up and down and front to back on his shaft. He reached up and was pinching her nipples, and she threw her head back. This was a very fast pace. I have not seen something so powerful and stirred my hormones like this. I immediately had another raging hard on, more intense than the one before.

Debra and Tim changed positions and began furiously pumping again. Her tits were swinging every which way. Tim was doing what he wanted to my wife! I agreed to this. He was rubbing her nipples, sucking them, and kissing her passionately. His nuts were slapping against her ass. I could hear the noise outside. She was moaning loudly. I know by the way she was meeting his thrusts and yelling for him to fuck her, that she had at least two orgasms. Debra was lifting her ass up on every thrust. She had my permission, so she did not waste her effort. Debra was a total slut and did not care. She threw out that prim and proper act for this night of heated passion. Orgasm was on her mind and nothing else. The rhythm slowed and they both collapsed holding each other breathing heavily. After that intense show, they laid next to each other and began talking and laughing. Their fondling and fuck session lasted about an hour. No porn tape that I have ever seen could have topped this. I went inside and remained upstairs. A short few minutes went by and my naked wife with cum dripping down between her legs came upstairs as I heard the front door close. Tim left and Debra had her night of fun. Debra came to bed and as we began to talk, I fucked her two times. She was telling me of her adventure and thanking me. Her pussy was full of Tim's cum and it just made it that much juicier. I was able to just mount her and start fucking. No foreplay required for either of us. On my second orgasm, I asked her to call me Tim. She was saying, yes, yes, fuck me harder Tim. Debra had more cum dripping out of her pussy than I ever seen. She was full. I could not stop the visions I had seen and still to this day, a hard on happens just thinking about it.

The one thing I never told Debra until recently was, that I watched. We were on vacation and gotten into an argument and she accused me of being mad about what had happened years ago with Tim. She said I was mad that she asked me to go upstairs and I did not get to participate. I told her that was not the case. She said she did not believe me, so I told her about me watching. She looked at me as I recalled some pretty detailed events quizzically and then she knew I did watch. I told her about the positions she fucked him in, that passionate kissing and her sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. I told Debra how it had turned me on and that I really enjoyed fucking her after Tim did. The argument was over and I was dealing with a soaked pussy. I began telling her everything I seen and how hard it made me. It was only a matter of minutes and we were going to have a passionate fuck fest. My dick was going to deal with some of the juiciest pussy on the planet. I was rubbing her DD tits and pinching her nipples. I started sucking those huge areola puffy nipples and she started to get very excited, her breathing picked up and Debra started asking how I felt about watching. She was trembling. I said it really turned me on and that she sucked and fucked another man.

Just the thought of me watching took her to another level. As she mounted me like an animal, she began thrusting wildly and had an orgasmic explosion almost instantly. She had three orgasms within a matter of minutes. It had been awhile since I seen her that excited and turned on. I have to say that the remainder of that vacation, much time was spent in bed. For the last several months sex has been great. Since that vacation a few months ago, we have talked about her having sex with another man again, however, this time with me in the room, watching and masturbating. She has agreed. I can join in, or just watch her have an orgasm with another man. She has asked that I masturbate on her breasts while she orgasms, I said sure thing.

The first time we tried this many years ago, with Tim, she said she was unsure how to act with me there and that she felt uncomfortable. Debra said that she felt she would not have been able to let herself go like she did and really enjoy the sex. This time, after many of our discussions, she now wants to do this for me. Debra wants to do another man with me watching. Her performance will not be just for her this time. She said she will not disappoint me.