An Autumn Encounter

Story Info
Mike moves in and meets a beautiful divorcee.
3.8k words
4.66
56k
16

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers

Chapter 1

Mike looked around his brand new luxury condo and cringed at the disorganized mess left by the movers. It was a strange feeling being alone in a new place after 25 years of marriage, but it was definitely a step up from the dingy apartment he had been living in since he moved here six months ago.

Mike Williams was a moderately successful business executive in his late 40s. He was generally a cheerful, easy going guy with a good sense of humor, equally comfortable in the board room or the mail room. His colleagues at the office called him 'steady', mostly because of the way he worked hard and consistently produced results. He was pleasant looking, about 5'10" and 170 pounds with brown eyes and light, reddish-brown hair that was thinning a bit.

Mike had been faithfully married to the same woman since college. At first they were quite passionate for each other, but over time a solid, comfortable relationship displaced that early ardor. Both he and his wife worked, and their developing careers consumed a great deal of their energy. As a result, they never got around to starting a family and that lack of children contributed greatly to their eventual breakup. As the years passed they both realized that although they were still comfortable with each other, being married no longer made any sense. After an amicable divorce, Mike had decided to move back east to the home office and start over. It turned out to be a great move because he was soon promoted.

Since the divorce, Mike hadn't thought much about dating. He had been too busy getting settled in his new job and finding a place to live. Recently his friends had fixed him up a couple times, and although nothing had clicked, he had begun to realize that he wanted someone else in his life. He and his wife had always had a plentiful although somewhat unimaginative sex life, and after 6 months of single living Mike was beginning to feel that need again. But he was out of practice and the thought of asking a woman for a date still made him very nervous.

Mike began to rummage through the boxes looking for the coffee pot. It already felt like it was going to be a long day, and he knew he was going to need a good, strong cup of coffee to get him moving. He had just found the box labeled 'Kitchen Stuff' when his doorbell rang.

There was an installer scheduled to hook up his high-speed Internet service today, but that was supposed to happen in the afternoon. "Those people never show up when you expect them" Mike thought to himself. He pulled the 'Mr. Coffee' from the box, set it on the counter and waded through the sea of boxes. When he opened the door, he was pleasantly surprised to find a very attractive woman holding a basket.

Stylish clothes hugged her soft curves suggestively outlining what appeared to be ample sized breasts, shapely legs, and a firm, heart shaped ass. Her dark auburn hair fell in waves loosely around a classic face, with smooth skin, high cheek bones and an elegant nose. But it was her bright hazel eyes and broad, friendly smile that riveted Mike's attention.

"Hi, I'm 36C." She said cheerily.

Mike blinked and said "You certainly are!"

She giggled, "Oh, you are just being silly. You know, building 3, apartment 6C. Just across the way…"

"Yes, of course. And I am 36A." Mike said.

She laughed, "That's right."

Mike froze for a moment, then clumsily blurted out, "Please excuse my manners. My name is Mike Williams." He held out his hand.

She took his hand and shook it, "Anastasia Parker. Please, call me Stacy. I saw you moving in this morning and thought I should welcome you to the building."

"Thank you Stacy. Would you like to come in?" He asked nervously.

Stacy stepped inside the door and said, "OK, but I can only stay a minute." She glanced around at the mess and said, "It doesn't look too bad. At least most of it is in boxes. You should have seen my place when I moved in."

"Well, thanks…most of it is new. I am sort of starting over."

"You said 'I'… So, you live alone?" Stacy seemed to like getting right to the heart of things.

Mike admitted a little reluctantly, "Yes, I am divorced."

"I am so sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I am divorced too." Stacy said quietly. Then she brightened, "Well, enough of that depressing stuff. If you are anything like me, you probably don't have a thing in the fridge, so please take this."

She handed him the basket. Mike peeked under the linen napkin that and saw two ham and cheese sandwiches, some chips, a thermos, sugar packets, a container of potato salad, and a bottle of wine. With a wide, toothy smile he said "This looks fantastic. How can I ever thank you?"

Stacy just shrugged, "Don't give it another thought!"

"What about the basket?" He could see it was an expensive one.

Stacy laughed curiously, "Don't worry about it. I am sure you'll be seeing a lot more of me." Then she looked at her watch and said, "Uh oh, I'm late." Mike opened the door for her and she smiled. "Don't be a stranger, Mike!" With a wink, she turned and walked down the hall to her apartment.

He admired her nicely shaped ass as he watched her walk down the hall to her place, thinking to himself, "What a nice lady. Things are definitely looking up!"

Anastasia Parker was a smart, confident, and independent woman. Until two years ago she had been married to a highly successful attorney. They hadn't exactly been rich, but they had lived very well. They met when she was right out of college and working as a temp in his firm. He was 12 years older than her and it was no secret he married her for her looks and her ability in bed. For twenty years she had been the perfect country club wife, always looking good as she raised 2 children, kept the house, did volunteer work, etc.

Suddenly, right after Stacy turned 40, she discovered that her husband was having an affair with his secretary. She knew she should have seen it coming. The girl was young, sexy, and aggressive; all the things she had been at that age. She tolerated it until her kids were in college and then she moved out, hired a good attorney, and quickly got a cash settlement. With the help of a good friend, Stacy invested wisely and knew her basic needs would be covered for the rest of her life.

Beneath the surface Stacy wasn't exactly the "nice lady" that Mike thought she was. In fact she was far from it. She had discovered at an early age that she was one of those females that seemed to attract men and she quickly learned how to use that power to her advantage. She took great pleasure in wearing provocative clothing and showing off her body, relishing the immoral looks she got from men. Even in high school she had enjoyed the thrill she got from making the boys drool. Now, just the idea of anyone watching her or lusting after her excited Stacy immeasurably.

While they were married, Stacy's husband had actually cultivated her little fetish. He would often buy her sexy outfits just so he could show her off like a trophy at parties and other social gatherings. He found it powerfully exciting to watch other men lusting after her. They would always rush home and have incredibly hot sex after those events and together they learned many ways to please each other.

Stacy smiled as she walked back to her apartment, allowing her hips to sway provocatively, knowing Mike was watching her firm ass. She thought, "Hmmm, there is something about him I really like." She could tell by his clothes and furniture that Mike was clearly successful. But he was also polite, respectful, charming, and exuded a calm, self confidence that she found hard to resist. "I definitely want to get to know him better", she thought. She was sure it wouldn't be long before he asked her out on a date.

Mike spent the rest of the week getting the apartment into shape and he ran into Stacy a number of times around the complex. She was bubbly and friendly and always seemed to have time to chat about anything and everything. More impressive was they way she dressed. She seemed to have an endless number of spectacular outfits and every time he saw her she looked even sexier. Mike quickly realized that he enjoyed her company quite a bit.

One evening Mike sat down to survey his new surroundings. There were three buildings in the complex arranged around an enclosed parking garage. Each building was shaped like a wide 'W', eight stories high, with one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom units on each floor. Mike's balcony was directly across from Stacy's balcony on the interior of one side of the 'W'.

Mike's unit was an 'A' unit, which is to say it was a one bedroom model. He could easily afford a larger place, but he didn't want to deal with the upkeep. There was a large combination living/dining area, a full kitchen, small breakfast bar, a largish bathroom with both a shower and a whirlpool tub, and a good sized bedroom. Both the living room and the bedroom had sliding glass doors that opened onto the long but somewhat narrow balcony.

Stacy's two bedroom 'C' unit was essentially the same as Mike's 'A' unit, except that it had an extra bedroom and bathroom tucked down a hall on the other side of the kitchen.

The next morning Mike headed out to do some shopping. There were still a lot of things he needed in order to make his place more comfortable. As he waited for the elevator, he heard Stacy's voice.

"Hello Mike. Have you finished unpacking yet?"

Surprised, Mike answered up, "Hi Stacy! Yes I have and thanks for asking."

She looked absolutely scrumptious, dressed in a form fitting, low cut, white sweater and matching designer slacks. Her hair and makeup were done to perfection and the expensive looking outfit accentuated her bust and soft, feminine curves. One thing was for sure, Stacy definitely knew what looked good on her.

Politely he asked "Uh, where are you off to today?"

She flashed him a big smile, "Oh, I work at Bloomingdales downtown."

"Ah, that explains your excellent taste in clothes."

Stacy beamed, "Thank You! That is so nice of you to say."

As the elevator started down, Mike said, "I really need to buy a couple new suits. Do they have a good selection for men?"

"Of course, we have all the best brands. I'd love to help you pick out just the right ones. Just come by the store whenever you want and ask anyone to find me."

When the doors opened in the lobby, Stacy paused, giving Mike a moment to make the next move. When he didn't say anything she said, "Well… See you soon" and walked off before he could say another word.

As Mike drove to the store, he thought pleasantly about Stacy. She was definitely mature, but he could only guess at her age. Probably in her 30's he thought. She was certainly a classy lady and very good-looking, but she also had an alluring, sensual quality that was hard to pin down. Her mature personality and self confidence made her easy to talk to and her polished looks made her impossible to ignore. She was definitely out of his league, he decided.

Stacy was a bit surprised as she walked to her car. It had been more than a week since they had met, and he still hadn't asked her out. She knew she looked good in this outfit, but Mike had seemed only mildly interested. And her offer to help him pick out some suits was a clear signal that he either missed or ignored. "Well, it doesn't matter" she thought. "Sooner or later I'll break him down!" She was used to getting what she wanted and she was determined to find a way to get him to ask her out.

Stacy didn't understand why it bothered her so much. Mike definitely wasn't the kind of guy she usually dated. Since her divorce, she had tended to stick to the country club crowd that she was familiar with although lately they all seemed to have become self absorbed jerks. The thing she hated most about being divorced was the way men treated her. As soon as they found out she was divorced, they assumed she was easy. Stacy might be a flirt, but she definitely was not easy.

It was about 7PM when Mike got back home. He changed into his gym shorts and a tee shirt and then sat down to eat and watch some TV. After a while he got up to throw the dirty dishes in the sink and get another beer. As he passed the balcony door, he stopped and glanced over at Stacy's place and saw her lights come on.

Mike was curious to see if she had a boyfriend or maybe a roommate so he walked over to his balcony door to get a better look. He saw Stacy go into the kitchen and come out a few minutes later with a glass of wine. Then she sat down and flipped through a magazine for a while. Mike sipped his beer and waited to see if anyone else showed up.

Stacy could see Mike standing, silhouetted in his door way, clearly looking across at her side of the building. She was still a little annoyed that he hadn't asked her out, even though she suspected he was interested. He didn't impress her as the "shy type" so maybe she just needed to give him another hint. As she sat sipping her wine, a deliciously naughty thought crept into her mind. Why not show Mike what he was missing?

With a long gulp, Stacy finished her wine and put away the magazine. Then she turned out the lights and walked into her bedroom. She already knew the shades were drawn wide open and the large sliding glass door would present for an excellent view. She had a full length dressing mirror that was directly across from the door and she knew it would provide a perfect place to put on a little show.

For a moment Stacy just stood in front of the mirror fiddling with her hair. It was one thing to show a little skin or wiggle her ass to get attention, but she had never done anything as bold or as slutty as she was now thinking of doing. She could already feel herself becoming aroused as she pulled off her sweater and tossed it aside. With an excited little giggle she slid off her slacks and tossed them aside as well.

"Oh My God!" thought Mike as he saw her pull off her sweater. He quickly rushed across the room and fumbled around in some still unpacked boxes until he found his binoculars, then rushed back and looked across at her place. As he focused the powerful lenses he saw her clearly, standing in front of her mirror wearing only a low cut, lacy bra and matching thong panties.

Stacy smiled as she examined herself in the mirror, proud of the way the slinky lingerie looked on her curvaceous 34C-22-34 figure. Standing just over 5'4" and still weighing only 105 firmly toned pounds; she knew she looked much younger than her 40 plus years. She turned around and looked over her shoulder to check out her still sexy butt, and firm, muscular thighs and calves.

"It's now or never" Stacy thought a moment later. Knowing she was on display was powerfully exciting, and she was becoming more turned on by the second. Her hands were actually trembling as she slipped the straps of her bra over her shoulders and took it off. An instant later she took a deep breath and then turned back towards the mirror and slipped off her panties, exposing her beautiful, round ass.

Stacy ran her hands slowly over her hips to her flat tummy, and then up to her breasts. She cupped one in each hand, noting that they still felt firm, although not as firm as before she had the children. Stacy had always thought they were her best feature, full and rounded, fleshy teardrops with rose colored areolas and nipples that stuck out a good half inch when she got excited.

Mike gasped as he watched her through the field glasses, amazed as Stacy slowly stripped off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. He thought to himself, "She definitely has a hot body to go with that pretty face." When she began slide her hands over her naked skin, his hands began to sweat and he felt his penis stir.

The sensation was electric as Stacy began to gently massage her breasts. When her fingertips found her already erect nipples and pinched them gently, a whimpering moan escaped her lips. She felt her pussy lips swelling and growing wetter as a wave of heat coursed through her excited loins. She hadn't expected to get this excited and she definitely hadn't planned what was about to happen.

Suddenly, Stacy's legs started to buckle and she had to sit down. She started to turn out the light, but the thought of someone watching her was just too powerful to resist. Instead she swiveled in her dressing chair until she was facing the large glass door. Leaning back, she spread her legs and allowed her hand to drift down across her belly and between her legs. An intense wave of pure pleasure washed over her as she touched her clit and began to move her fingers slowly.

Mike thought about turning away when he realized that Stacy was masturbating. He knew it was wrong to keep watching, but it was also incredibly exciting. She was so beautiful that he just couldn't look away. Soon, he was so turned on that he slid his hand into his shorts and began to lightly stroke his cock.

Stacy spent the next 10 minutes running her fingers over her pussy, slowly at first, then with increasing urgency, occasionally pausing to suck her own juices off her fingers. Closing her eyes for a moment, she fantasized about what Mike was doing across the way. She imagined him taking out his erect penis, and stroking it as he watched her undress. In her mind she saw the tip glistening with precum as his hand moved slowly up and down the stiff shaft. She could practically taste the salty fluid as she imagined herself kneeling in front of him, taking the fat, round head into her mouth.

The image was so powerful and so real that Stacy felt an incredible surge of sexual energy flow through her body. She began to play with her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples and rubbing her breasts with both hands. With a loud moan, she leaned her head forward and lifted a breast to her mouth. She slipped her other hand back to her pussy and began to masturbate frantically.

Mike couldn't believe what he was seeing. Stacy was moving from one breast to the other, tonguing and sucking her own nipples. At the same time her fingers were plunging into her wet pussy and rubbing furiously across her clit. She went on like that for another 5 or 6 minutes and then he saw her legs snap together as she arched her back and thrashed her head from side to side.

Stacy just sat there breathing hard with her eyes closed for a minute. After that, she got up and walked out of sight. Mike's cock was rock hard and throbbing painfully as he ran into the bathroom and began to jerk off. He closed his eyes and could still see Stacy's naked form masturbating. It only took about thirty seconds before he exploded, shooting a long rope of cum all over the bathroom floor.

Later as Stacy lay in bed, she began to fantasize about Mike stroking his hard cock while he watched her. She soon felt herself becoming aroused again, and quickly stroked herself to another earth shattering orgasm as she imagined Mike shooting a big load of cum all over her tits. As she eventually drifted off to sleep, she hoped Mike was having as much trouble sleeping as she was.

Mike tossed and turned all night and awoke with a raging hard on. He masturbated in the shower, imagining Stacy's naked body pressed against his as he took her from behind. He exploded again, coating the shower stall with spurt after spurt of creamy, white spunk. It took a good 10 minutes before he regained enough energy to leave the shower.

As he ate breakfast a little while later, Mike saw Stacy outside on her balcony watering her plants. He quickly realized that this was the chance he had been waiting for and he grabbed her basket and walked down the hall to her apartment. He rang the bell and she opened the door a few seconds later.

"Hi Stacy. I thought I would return your basket."

She smiled cheerfully, "Thanks Mike. But there was no rush. "

Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers
12