An Autumn Encounter Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike and Stacy and a hot tub.
2.3k words
4.61
28.6k
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers

As they walked out of the cigar room, Mike and Stacy found a note attached to a bottle of French Champaign chilling in a bucket on the bar. It simply said, "Lock up when you leave--Love, Angie."

Mike was holding the Champaign bottle and a couple of flutes as they started the short walk back to the inn. The autumn night was clear and the moon was bright although not yet full. The temperature had dropped a little and Stacy was wearing his jacket. He asked "Are you warm enough? It is getting a little cool out here."

"Oh, I am fine. It's not that cold."

"Well then, do you feel like a walk down by the lake?"

"Sure. That sounds great!" Stacy said thinking "How romantic!"

They strolled around behind the inn and followed a cinder path down towards the lake. The hill was a little steeper there and the path twisted and turned through a number of switchbacks. About halfway down the hill, just off the path was a small cabana next to a large hot tub. They paused for a moment, watching a young couple relaxing and talking in the warm water. A moment later they continued on down the path, smiling at each other when the heard a giggle and a loud squeal from behind them.

They soon found a wooden bench situated in a little clearing with a great view of the lake. Mike opened the Champaign and poured them each a glass. Then he toasted, "To the most incredible woman I have ever known! You have helped me experience things I could only imagine!"

Stacy was moved and unsure how to respond. She tapped her glass against his and said sweetly, "Oh Mike. You say the nicest things."

"Well, I mean every word. The last couple days have been the one of the best times in my life; I am happier now than I have been in a very long time and I owe it all to you."

Mike gently touched her face, tracing his fingers lightly over her features as if trying to memorize them by feel alone. Then he gently took her face between his strong hands and kissed her, softly and sensually; literally taking her breath away. The kiss was much more caring and affectionate than passionate and Stacy suddenly felt quite emotional. She ardently returned his kiss, clinging tightly to him as he stroked her silky hair.

When the kiss ended, Stacy gasped. "Mike, you have touched my heart in ways I can't even describe. I am so glad we found each other." She brushed his lips lightly with hers.

They sat quietly for some time, basking in the moonlight and looking into each other's eyes. Stacy snuggled closer, warding off the chilly, night air and Mike kissed her again, soft and lingering. Stacy's mouth was warm and welcoming as she returned his kiss.

Eventually, despite the warm glow from the wine and Mike's company, Stacy began to feel the chill. She said, "I think maybe we should head in."

Mike smiled and kissed her again, then drained his glass. He waited while Stacy finished hers then he took her hand and started to lead her back up the path. When they got to the cabana, they noticed that the hot tub was now empty. Stacy looked at him and grinned, "Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

He protested, "We'll have to go get our suits..."

Stacy just stared at him with a devilish look on her face.

"What? O-oh! What the hell!"

They walked over to the cabana and opened the door. Inside were stacks of towels, fluffy white bathrobes, a shower, and several changing rooms.

She smiled impishly, "See, everything we need!"

They stripped off their clothes and hung them in one of the changing rooms. Mike grabbed a robe for each of them and they headed outside, laughing and giggling. Mike watched in awe as Stacy dropped her robe and slowly slipped naked into the warm water. He didn't think he would ever get tired of watching her beautiful, sexy body; marveling once again at her womanly curves, full breasts, yummy ass, and shapely legs.

Mike set the bottle and glasses within reach and then dropped his robe and climbed in beside her. He poured them each another glass of wine, then settled up against the wall and allowed the bubbly water to warm him. Stacy slid over between his legs and rested her back against his chest; the smooth silkiness of her skin felt wonderful against his own. After a few minutes they finished their wine and set the glasses aside. Mike slid a little lower in the water and slipped his arms around Stacy's waist, then slowly allowed his hands to drift upwards and cup her breasts. She sighed softly, moving her hands over top of his, gently compelling him to squeeze and massage the firm, fleshy mounds. He slowly rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger until he felt the little buds stiffen.

Stacy turned her head toward Mike's and they kissed, tongues intertwined in an intricate dance. The sexual energy between them began to grow in intensity as his hands began to knead and massage her breasts with more urgency. She moaned into his mouth, needy and whimpering, their long kiss becoming more passionate.

Beneath the water, Mike felt his cock begin to rise and rub against the soft globes of Stacy's firm backside. Their kiss continued and he felt her fingers snake around his cock, sliding up and down, willing it to grow and stiffen. Gasping for air, Mike broke the kiss and laid his head back and closed his eyes, reveling in the feel of her soft hand on his hardening flesh.

Mike opened his eyes and glanced up at the inn. It was after midnight, but there were still lights on over the patio and in number of rooms above. Squinting through the dim light, he could see several people sitting on the patio with a clear view of the hot tub. He hadn't realized until now that they were so close to the inn.

"Stacy, there are people up there, and I think they can see us." he said quietly.

She looked up, then turned and looked into his eyes. "Ooooh! How exciting. Well, if they want to watch, I think we should try and put on a good show."

With a loud laugh Stacy pushed away and dove under the water causing a large wave to wash over the edge of the tub. An instant later Mike felt her lips surround the head of his cock; her tongue sliding over the sensitive underside, tickling and teasing it. At the same time her hands began to stoke him and cup his floating balls. He groaned and gasped as she worked his pole until it was fully hard. Luckily she didn't have to stay under too long.

With a big splash and a loud gasp, Stacy came up for air. She looked like the upper half of a mermaid, water streaming down and across her full breasts, her nipples hard and elongated.

"Oh God, Stacy..."

"Did I get their attention?" She asked mischievously.

"Uh, I'm not sure."

With a piercing 'whoop' Stacy noisily dove under again, this time allowing her ass to float to the surface in plain view. She slid Mike's entire cock into her mouth and sucked gently on it. Then she slowly slid her lips up the shaft until she was again teasing the sensitive head.

With a loud gasp she surfaced again and started laughing. There was no way the guests on the patio could possibly have missed her antics. Mike looked up and saw several of them now standing on the patio. Lights had come on in a couple more rooms as well.

"Well, it looks like you got your wish my dear." He whispered.

Stacy floated over to the edge of the tub and sat beside Mike, facing the patio, her breasts just above the water surface. She peered up at the people looking down and the gleam in her eyes told Mike she was intensely excited.

"Maybe I should take you up to bed now." Mike pleaded.

Stacy laughed, "Are you kidding?" She leaned over and kissed his neck and then licked his ear whispering; "Now you do me!" With that she pulled herself up until she was sitting on the edge of the tank facing the patio.

Mike slid between her legs and stood up so he could kiss her. The tip of his cock was well above the water, and the chill night air washed over it causing him to gasp. He moved lower, and saw that her nipples where erect and harder then he had yet seen them. When he started to lick and suck her breasts, she grabbed the back of his head and forced his mouth hard against her heaving bosom. She moaned loud enough for anyone in the inn to hear, "OH GOD YES. SUCK THEM! SUCK MY BIG TITTIES. SUCK THEM HAAARRRDDDD!"

Stacy thought, "Oh my God, what am I doing?" But for some reason she couldn't stop herself. Knowing there were other people watching her was inflaming her desire to levels she had never experienced and the powerful thrill she was feeling far overwhelmed any sense of modesty she might have once possessed.

Mike almost laughed out loud when he heard her. "Overdoing it a bit aren't you?" he whispered.

She just pushed his head lower and groaned, "PLEASE BABY, MY PUSSY SOOOOOO WET!"

Mike knelt down in the warm water and moved his face between her legs. He glanced up and watched her for a moment. Stacy's eyes were wide open and glazed, staring back towards the patio. She had a tit in each hand, twisting her nipples and her tongue was sliding suggestively over her lips.

He pushed forward and started to lick her with long, slow swipes of his outstretched tongue. He didn't know whether it was from the water or from all the excitement but she was so wet he was literally drinking the juice from her gushing pussy.

"OH GAWD YESSSS... EAT ME. EAT MY HOT, WET PUSSY!"

For several minutes Mike licked up and down Stacy's slit, poking his tongue up into her pussy, and occasionally moving higher to tease her clit. She was uttering a constant stream of "OOOOH"s and "AAAAH"s and frequent words of encouragement and pleading.

When he began to concentrate more on her clit, she cried out, "OH! YESSSS! THAT'S IT BABY! RIGHT THERE! OHHHH!" He flicked it a few times, and then drew it into his mouth, sucking on it like a tiny lollypop as he continued flicking, licking, and teasing it with his tongue.

"OH YESSS! EAT MEEEEE! SUCK MEEEEE! PLEASE BABY, DON"T STOP!"

Mike's cock had become painfully hard, and he realized that Stacy's loud and dirty moaning was not an act. But it was exciting him just as much as it was her and he had become oblivious to the people watching from the patio. He slipped a finger into her hole and started stroking her as he flicked her clit from side to side with his tongue. After about 30 seconds of that, she grabbed the back of his head and started to hump his face vigorously. He grasped her legs to hold her down and started to suck her clit again, gently at first, then harder as she begged for more.

"OH GAAWWDD...THAT'S IT! SUCK IT. SUCK MY FUCKING PUSSY, BABY. MAKE ME CUM!" Stacy cried, grimacing and thrashing her head from side to side.

Suddenly, Stacy's back arched, jamming her wet pussy hard against his face. Mike felt her shudder and then tense up and he knew she was going to cum. It started as a slow wave, intensifying until she suddenly screamed "AAHHHHHHH! I AM CUUUMMMIIINNNNG!"

Without warning she began bouncing up and down, her body moving with such force that Mike almost fell back into the water. He held on to her tightly and kept sucking her clit and finger-fucking her throbbing pussy, guiding her through the multiple spasms of her orgasm. When her cries finally began to subside and her thighs relaxed, Mike pulled away and allowed her to slowly slide back into the warm water.

At first she just hugged him; still reeling from the little aftershocks of her intense orgasm. They could hear soft laughter and a smattering of quiet applause from the patio. Stacy looked into Mike's eyes and they both started smiling. The smiling turned into giggles, and soon into full blown laughter.

Stacy kissed him fully on the mouth then whispered into his ear, "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Hold me. I am still shaking."

Mike kissed her back, "Stacy, you are full of surprises. I have never heard anything like that. You really turned me on with that dirty talk of yours. I couldn't possibly want you more!" When she reached down between his legs and touched his stiff prick, he almost shot his load right there.

Stacy slid her hand down between Mike's legs, amazed by how hard his cock felt. It was twitching in her hand, electric and alive, pulsing with energy. She could feel him trembling and the look in his eyes was almost pleading. She realized she had never seen any man so excited and needy, and it filled her with a feeling of warmth and compassion. She slid into his lap and kissed him passionately, and he entered her quickly. After only five or six rapid thrusts he groaned loudly and exploded inside her.

Exhausted but still tingling, they clung together in the warm water, kissing softly and caressing each other gently. After a few minutes Mike said, "We better get inside or I am going to fall asleep right here."

Stacy laughed as she stepped out of the tub and pulled on her robe. "I don't think you will be sleeping much tonight!"

Mike uttered a mock groan as he pulled his robe tightly around him.

Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers