An Avenger and the Wasp

Story Info
The Wasp wants something from the Black Widow.
9.9k words
4.63
25.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is Part 11 of the 'An Avenger...' series and takes place before the events of 'Infinite Sex'.

***

Lurking in the shadows backstage at a special United Nations conference Natasha Romanoff waited impatiently as the emissaries of 117 countries noisily took their seats; every one of them out for her blood.

Of course Natasha had known Cap's interference in the capture of Bucky Barnes would lead to this and, in spite of her misgivings, ultimately she had come to his aid. This left the her in a tricky political situation however, having agreed to the United Nation's terms; Now it was only a matter of time before a task force came for the Black Widow too.

Brushing back long red hair, Natasha nodded to a passing administrator as the time for her speech neared. Of course, under normal circumstances she preferred to hide from the spotlight; both her duties as an Avenger and her more clandestine sub-missions required anonymity but Stark had informed her she alone was left to settle the inevitable blow back of several Avengers breaking the Sokovia Accords. After all the God-like Vision was hardly going to settle the public's nerves and as Tony had said: sex sells.

Standing in her skintight black cat suit, Natasha thumbed the belt slung low around her hip; wishing once again she had her weapons to hand; in her experience conflicts were better resolved with bullets than with words. Fingers grasping the zip between her breasts the sexy redhead infinitesimally raised the zipper before changing her mind, further lowering it and opening the neck of her suit. Stark was right; sex sells. Aware of the Avengers 'A' emblazoned across her shoulder, Natasha once again swept back her hair, knowing she was representing all of her friends now in hiding. At least her trademark stealth outfit was bound to score points with the public: And if things went south a stealthy exit was likely her best outcome.

Seeing the group of publicists around her disperse to their seats, Natasha peeked around the velvet curtain as a UN adjudicator walked to the podium, addressing the crowd of countries in attendance. Soon she would be called to answer for the Avenger's crimes. Swallowing nervously, Natasha barely noticed the wasp buzzing around her ear:

"Hello Talia."

Flinching, Natasha twisted on the spot; surprised to find no opponent standing behind her. And then there was: a woman flickering out of thin air.

Blinking in amazement, Natasha watched, her surprise visitor's insect-like wings folding into her own tight blue costume, shaking her head as Hope Van Dyne finally removed the sleek metal helmet.

"I told you not to do that!" Natasha whispered tensely.

Hope smirked, flicking out her ponytail as Natasha glanced around their surroundings; ensuring the Wasp had not been spotted.

"Well you also told me you were a Russian physical trainer named Talia... but last time I checked you were not in charge of our little sparring sessions."

Natasha blushed, remembering their previous encounters:

"Last time I was undercover..."

"So now we are making an illicit deal at your own public hearing," Hope smiled naughtily, "I'd say not much has changed."

Natasha eyed the proceedings on stage, still waiting for her cue to address the assembly. Watching over her shoulder, the taller woman whispered into the redhead's ear:

"Given your last trip to Capitol Hill I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company?"

Shifting on the spot, Natasha tugged at her belt:

"I'm not. But given I have what you want, maybe you shouldn't try to add to my discomfort."

Eyes hooding over, Hope decided to get serious; Scott really had been a bad influence on her:

"You have the component?"

"Yes."

"On you?"

Wary of her aggressive ex-sparring partner, Natasha shifted awkwardly on the spot; feeling the tight constraint of her costume:

"Not now, not here."

Hope shook her head, stepping closer to the other woman:

"You know there are other interested parties... If you hadn't taken it out of the Avenger's compound it probably would have been stolen already."

"Lucky I have it then," Natasha replied dryly: "What does 'it' do anyway?"

Grabbing the redhead's arm, Hope stood over the shorter woman, dark green eyes narrowing as she cut her off:

"Where, is, it??"

"Well hidden," Natasha replied tersely.

"This can't wait Romanoff."

Shrugging away from the insistent Wasp, Natasha turned back to the stage:

"Oh yeah? Well the last thing I need is the UN confirming I am actively helping a wanted fugitive! Especially since this is the Avengers last chance to set the record straight!"

Hope rolled her eyes: "I don't care about your super secret boyband."

"...Now, in light of the catastrophe in Leipzig, the Black Widow herself has asked to address you directly; to assuage any concerns of the validity of this peacekeeping initiative..."

Hearing the announcer call her out, Natasha began to step up to the stage. Twisting to face Hope as she climbed, she responded in a hushed tone:

"After the speech."

Hearing the applause emanate from the large auditorium, Hope watched the redhead ascend, cursing even as she enjoyed her view of the Black Widow's voluptuous ass. Crossing her arms the Wasp smirked: The intense spotlight only emphasized Natasha's hourglass figure. And If the redhead was nervous about her impending arrest she didn't show it, sauntering to the podium before turning to the audience.

Hope was uncomfortable in public these days; Scott's exploits in Leipzig had shone a spotlight on her father's more... illegal experiments. As far as she was concerned this whole event was just a trap designed to catch the infamous Black Widow. Not that she felt much sympathy; nobody in Stark's rotation could be trusted. And given how the redhead had manipulated her way into her former company and bed, Hope had no qualms about using her now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Natasha began, her low, luxurious voice ringing out of the speaker system as cameras all around flashed hypnotically:

"As I am sure you are aware, the disagreement over international oversight within the Avengers has led to irreconcilable disagreement, with many of us now resorting to acting outside the boundaries of the Sokovia Accords..."

Barely listening, Hope considered how to retrieve the component, keen to leave the conference before security, or anyone else came looking for what Natasha was hiding. There was no way the paranoid spy would have stashed it in Vienna; this whole gathering had drawn in way too much heat to leave something so valuable behind; So it had to be on her person.

Smiling darkly, Hope replaced her helmet: she was about to commit a robbery in front of a crowd of watching dignitaries.

Speaking confidently, Natasha was pleased by her polite reception; glad to see so many in the congregation were willing to hear her out. Hearing a buzz around her head Natasha attempted to ignore it, staring down the accusatory glares of several European delegates before swatting carelessly at the Wasp.

The Wasp... eyes widening in realisation; Natasha's big green pupils followed the tiny figure dancing around her face:

"Hello again Talia."

Hearing Hope's teasing voice crackle through her earpiece, Natasha surmised the shrunken woman had somehow tapped into her feed, voice clear to the redhead despite her miniature size.

Flitting about, Hope flew around the Spy in tight arcs, inspecting her utility belt for any signs of her missing component. Enjoying an up close and personal view of the redhead's rounded curves; Hope knew she would have to deepen her search.

Again seeing the Wasp hover into her eye line, Natasha shook her head imperceptibly, attempting to remain focused on her words as the tiny woman inspected her person.

"Well hidden Romanoff," Hope announced dryly as Natasha continued to speak, audience oblivious to their bizarre interaction:

"Guess I'm just going to have to search every nook and cranny... Hope you're not ticklish!"

Sliding down her neck, Hope hopped over Natasha's collarbone, the miniaturised thief grinning as she disappeared into her exposed cleavage.

Bouncing from breast to breast, Hope allowed herself to enjoy her pillowy landing before squeezing between those magnificent orbs and into the darkness underneath the fabric of Natasha's suit.

Pausing mid-sentence, Natasha's eyes widened as the Wasp dived into her costume, feeling every infinitesimally small movement, wishing just once she had worn underwear. Scanning the crowd she paused momentarily:

"...Y-yes, Captain America's actions were unsanctioned. But the damage inflicted that day and the people hurt where not as a consequence of his choices and I wish to assure you all Steve Rogers did everything he could to help both here in Vienna and at Leipzig airport..."

Attempting to keep up appearances, Natasha stayed still even as she felt Hope wriggle around beneath her suit. Tiny wings tickling the underside of her breast, the redhead inhaled sharply, Hope flitting upward to fly under her armpit. Feeling helpless Natasha's sexy voice waivered, her vulnerable flesh now at the Wasp's mercy.

Dancing between Natasha's shoulder blades, Hope had to admit she was taking the long way round in her inspection, delighting in her close up view of the redhead's porcelain skin. Arching her back away from her, Hope lit up the taser from one of her blasters as she passed under Natasha's other arm:

Twisting without warning, Natasha spasmed, biting back a yelp as her eyes darted around the room, a sharp shock tingling under her arm, the redhead squeezing her limb to her side to trap the Wasp whilst still keeping up with her speech.

Wriggling free, Hope kept up her teasing probing, a visible bulge moving around under the stretchy black material. Sliding tiny fingers over the swell of Natasha's breast, Hope skipped over the huge curvaceous orb, lazily lining up her next shots:

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!

One after another, the Wasp stung Natasha over and over as she flitted around her abdomen, each blast tickling a random spot on the redhead's vibrating flesh; leaving her hot to the touch. Targeting not just under her armpits but also over her sides and stomach, Natasha wriggled in place as she desperately attempted to evade Hope's tickling; grasping her ribs as the redhead held back a strangled laugh.

Face becoming flushed, Natasha prayed her awkward twitching would just appear as nerves, the shimmer in her eyes as emotion rather than her suppressed reaction to sexual stimuli. Shivering, she brushed her fingers over her flexing torso; trying to catch the Wasp in her suit.

Slipping down to Natasha's hips Hope made herself at home in the redhead's navel, lighting up a treasure-trove of ticklish nerve endings with her sharp stingers. Jerking against the podium, Natasha swatted her abdomen, flinching as she unintentionally winded herself: It was hard enough trying to play down an international incident, never mind the shrunken woman playing with her belly button!

"The crowd must love watching you squirm!" Hope cackled delightedly, voice crackling in the redhead's ear:

"The telltale signs of a guilty conscience!"

Swallowing another whimper, Natasha croaked out her next line, her pointed response spoken to her audience but meant also for the woman playing with her body:

"Pleas-ugh! Uh hmm! Please consider the consequences of your actions today..."

"Why? You're the one who's helpless!" Hope chuckled, "Like an Ant under a magnifying glass... I can do whatever I want to you under the spotlight! I could have you begging for mercy and your critics out there would lap it up!"

Blinking Natasha felt hot beads of sweat on her brow glistening under the harsh fluorescent lights. Tiny boots tracing over her ribs Natasha struggled breathily over her next line, swallowing a husky giggle as Hope reached her toes, stamping her left foot to no avail.

Satisfied with the Black Widow's embarrassed reaction, Hope flew back up the length of her voluptuous figure; winding around her inner thigh, stroking through downy hair, dancing agonisingly over her twitching tummy before blasting between bountiful breasts to address Natasha face to tiny face:

"You know, if you just told me where you were hiding my component I could leave you to your little speech..."

Taking a breath, Natasha spoke out to both Hope and her audience once more: "No Avenger will bow to the passing pressures of dominant forces..."

Responding indirectly to Hope's question, there was pronounced murmuring from her critical crowd.

"Wow, I knew the Black Widow put up a tough act but this is seriously impressive." Hope smirked, buzzing up to Natasha's quivering ear:

"But your body gives you away: The hardening of your nipples, the dampening between your legs... turned on huh? Tell me what I want to know and you can finish your little speech. Otherwise I may have to embarrass you..."

Once again, the redhead stared at the Wasp floating just over the bridge of her nose. Huge green eyes hardening, Natasha shook her head.

"Suit yourself!"

Dropping down the open neck of Natasha's uniform, Hope hovered between the redhead's huge breasts. Taking aim with both of her wrist-mounted weapons, the Wasp fired her stingers:

"Uggh!"

Cut off mid-sentence, Natasha flinched, a sharp shock tingling through her pronounced buds. Grasping her chest instinctively, her eyes went wide as she felt them engorge under her palms, the static charge of Hope's weapons immediately stiffening her nipples into hard points.

"Oh Natasha! Control yourself! Hope laughed cruelly, her voice ringing in the Black Widow's earpiece.

Eyes darting around the crowd, Natasha feigned a light cough, raising a hand to her mouth while the other covered her pronounced nipples.

Riding out the shivers radiating through Natasha's taught body, Hope felt goosebumps rising on the redhead's skin.

Feeling flushed, Natasha reluctantly relinquished her chest before the oblivious audience, rock hard buds clearly straining the stretchy fabric of her suit as she gently apologised:

"Excuse me."

Taking a shaky sip of water, Natasha restarted her speech, still conscious of her tiny intruder:

"In these turbulent times we must remember to be vigilant to the real dangers lurking just beneath the surface..."

Crawling up Natasha's stomach, Hope stared at the twin white mountains above her helmet:

"Wow, everyone should see this view..."

Waiting for Hope's next cruel shock, Natasha was surprised when if anything she felt the tension in her chest relax, taking a deep breath. Grateful for the lull in teasing she bravely continued on, unaware as the zipper slowly glided down the front of her suit.

The taught black material cracking open, Hope slowly peeled apart the skintight garb, gradually exposing the creamy flesh below Natasha's chest, descending over creamy skin down to her navel.

Feeling a slight tug around her belly, Natasha suddenly realised why her suit had lost its tension, breasts about to pop out of her trademark outfit; the black fabric clinging to her curves now held up only by the belt around her hip. Embarrassed Natasha hurriedly leant into the podium, sharply tugging the zipper back into place.

Taken by surprise, Hope tumbled down into the apex of Natasha's uniform, falling through the darkness between her legs:

"You know If you want the UN to pardon your friends why not just give them a show?!" Hope huffed: "Isn't that your modus operandi??"

Nestled in the dark hollow, the Wasp shrank her wings, staring up at the redhead's genitalia, a new idea forming in her mind: if she wanted to get the truth from the Black Widow, why not use her own methods against her? Stir the Honeypot, as it were.

Feeling Hope flitting about so close to her core, Natasha crossed her thighs tightly, squeezing shut her pussy to slow her adversary down.

Dancing over downy red hair Hope smirked, pleased to see the carpet matched the drapes; at least something was real about the Black Widow. Confident she could get Natasha to relinquish her prize, she floated over the swollen mound, zeroing in on her latest target:

ZAP!

Feeling the shock reverberate through her clit Natasha flexed uncontrollably, shaking her microphone stand whilst instinctively thrusting her hips into the podium. Rooting herself to the spot, Natasha pressed herself against the cold steel frame, desperate to hide her growing arousal as the Wasp played with her vulnerable nethers, teasing and tantalising her delicate knot of flesh as the audience looked on.

Biting her lip, Natasha dropped her head, red hair draping over her face as a giggle burst from her mouth, Hope tickling her pussy cruelly. Her brain fighting a losing battle with her body, Natasha choked out the next few words; praying her audience would perceive her awkward behaviour as emotion rather than lust.

ZAP! 


Shuddering overtly Natasha stumbled, legs finally parting as she recovered her balance from Hope's teasing sexual onslaught.

Lowering her stingers, Hope stared in awe as the lips of Natasha's huge, beautiful pink flower parted before her. Staring through the red lens of her visor, Hope flicked the catch at the back, removing her helmet to take in what she saw:

"Open sesame..."

Running her fingers over the smooth folds of Natasha's labia, Hope peeled Natasha further open to stare up into the redhead's radiating core. Realising she may found more than she bargained for, the brunette considered her best means of stimulating the immense organ before her. Insect wings thrumming on her back, Hope had an idea:

Turning away from Natasha's pussy, Hope pushed apart puffy lips, squeezing herself into the redhead's slot with a wet squelch. Enjoying her warm cocoon, the brunette nestled herself inside, practically engulfed before finally unfurling her wings:

Natasha moaned under her breath, eyes widening as she felt the Wasp's feather-like appendages vibrate into life, fluttering against her vulnerable velvet channel. The vibrations between her legs soon intensifying, a soft "OH!" burst from her lips plump, the redhead stretching against the podium as a young administrator piped up:

"Are you okay Ms. Romanoff??"

"Ohhh-excuse me! An old injury flaring up!" Standing more upright, Natasha smiled unconvincingly:

"My back has been sore. That's all..." Nodding, Natasha trailed off distractedly.

"In your position injury or even fatality is likely yes? Especially given that of all the Avengers you have no registered abilities?"

"Oh, my contribution to the team is more clandestine," Natasha responded; her voice cracking as the Wasp's wings fluttered insistently. Swallowing another moan, the redhead hastily changed the subject:

"It is often necessary for what happening to me to-to be off the official record..."

Spreading her arms, Hope used all her might to stretch Natasha's labia open, spreading her wings to their fullest extension as they spun up to full speed, the redhead's cream spraying all around her.

"Given the seriousness of recent events you can't honestly think this rhetoric is an acceptable response-"

"In fairness to the speaker Mrs Valhees, many World security concerns require concealing sensitive information..."

"Yesss! Unghhhh! I'm very -uhh! Very sensitive right now..."

Swaying back and forth, Natasha responded unhelpfully, preferring to allow the UN members to debate amongst themselves as Hope stimulated her insides, the tips of her fine artificial appendages lighting up her pussy. Wavy red hair falling messily over her shoulders, Natasha arched in pleasure toward the woman in her cunt. Sweat rolling down her brow, her breath became rapid, nostrils flaring as the Wasp buzzed her labia with increasing vigour.