An Avenger's Endgame

Story Info
This is the end.
11.9k words
4.76
29.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Sequel to 'An Avenger's Infinite Sex' and the final part of an ongoing series. For maximum enjoyment please ensure you have read some of the previous entries.

"I win."

Maria Hill stared back in defiance as the Scarlet Witch declared victory; her defeated harem laid out all around them. Taking several deep-steadying breaths, Wanda Maximoff leant heavily on her knees, using the last of her magic just to keep her enemy at bay:

"How do you like my little game??"

Not waiting for a response the Sokovian girl climbed down from the SHIELD-shaped table on shaky legs, gathering her resolve as she moved around her opponent. Careful to avoid the quivering flesh beneath her feet Wanda circled slowly, Maria held still as a statue by the girl's powerful telepathy. And yet in spite of her frozen naked state the former Director of SHIELD remained remarkably composed.

Leaning in Wanda breathed the woman's heady scent, smooth skin still slick from her earlier exertions. Smirking the girl asserted her own dominance, licking the side of Maria's face and tasting sweet victory. Any pretense all but forgotten, Wanda casually slipped her palm down her opponent's toned abdomen, fingers brushing over downy hair before finally cupping her pussy; slick core burning hot to the touch:

"Mmm feels like you did..."

Gritting her teeth Maria swallowed her indignation as Wanda's delicate fingers brazenly stroked her swollen lips; stoking the raging fire of lust the dominant woman always held inside. Mustering her strength Maria wrestled the magic holding her in place, expressing awkward speech through her paralysed mouth:

"How-wghh?"

Wanda cocked her head, ethereal green eyes absorbing the statuesque form of the woman before her:

"I'll admit you almost had me; dominating your way through my orgy; Very impressive work. But if you play my game you play by my rules."

Forcing her sharp blue eyes to turn, Maria watched the Witch's hand twitch, the girl hiding the effort it took just to contain the dominant woman's intense libido; sweat glistening on her brow. So this was still a competition... And one Maria intended to win. All she needed was time to break through.

Passing behind the brunette Wanda swallowed a deep breath, collecting herself outside of Maria's field of vision. Consciously aware of the hot wet cream that stained the crotch of her tight leather leggings, Wanda smoothed out the moist black fabric; a worrying reminder of the powerful orgasm that had almost put her at Maria's mercy.

Strengthening her stance Wanda flicked newly reddened hair over her shoulder, this sudden change in appearance alarming: Was the new colour a sign of her newfound dominance? Or a warning of how close she had come to being just another of Maria's submissive sluts? Gazing out over the deck of the helicarrier's bridge, Wanda observed every woman that had fallen, each stripped of their dignity and individually fucked by the former Director of SHIELD; a sea of doormats ready and willing to be trodden upon once more. Given the opportunity whom would they serve now?

Beneath them Natasha Romanoff attempted to free herself from her fellow submissives; the rest of her group reveling in a post-orgasmic haze. Lounging together on the floor the redhead was caught in a deep tangle of thoroughly fucked women. Tugging a limp thigh from her shoulder, Natasha slithered out from under an unconscious blonde, trying to remember how she had come to be in this state; another woman's juices still dripping from her chin.

Seeing the source of her turmoil emerge from the broken pile of females Wanda swallowed her guilt, turning back to her enemy:

"I set you loose, observed how the great Maria Hill takes control, learnt for myself how to unravel your mind, your secrets; then fed your appetite till you couldn't resist my charms."

Slapping Maria's ass, Wanda watched delightedly as her toned cheek barely flexed, making sure to grope tough flesh as she sauntered back into the brunette's withering vision.

Maria growled, rage simmering beneath her frozen features as she came to terms with this new information: had she been taken in by some lost schoolgirl act? Or was Wanda's confidence the real facade??

Standing on her toes Wanda pressed her mouth to Maria's cheek once more, moving slowly down her jaw before capturing the older woman's lips; taking her nemesis for the first time. In spite of their mutual hatred both found a delicious friction in their turgid embrace, the two strong women fighting for control through an open-mouthed kiss.

Running her tongue across sharp white teeth Wanda delved deep into Maria's gullet, holding her close. While her extremities were unresponsive like a mannequin much to Wanda's delight the brunette's tongue worked overtime to repel her own; So Maria still had some fight in her.

Sucking Maria's lower lip into her mouth Wanda tugged at her softest skin, eliciting just a little pain as she bit into plump flesh, making sure to start small before the real games began. Reaching for Maria's breasts through their intense kiss Wanda plucked a nipple, sharp points protruding from the brunette's proud chest.

Flinching Maria's sharp blue eyes widened, glancing downward as her left hand twitched in response to Wanda's cruel pinching, her slight movement unnoticed by the girl as she toyed with her distracting chest:

"I think you'll find -mmmgh, I'm quite insatiable..." Maria rasped into the Witch's mouth; muscles still barely responding, leaving Wanda free to grope her tingling breasts with unrestrained lust, sharp black nails trailing over bountiful orbs.

Grinning Wanda slowly pulled away, a light string of saliva breaking between their lips as she slunk backward:

Hands slipping down to her coat Wanda deftly unfastened red leather, throwing open her costume to reveal what she had hidden underneath.

Maria's sharp blue eyes widened:

Slung around the girl's svelte hips a monster strap-on fell forward, the erect red phallus pointing directly toward the frozen female. Grinning the Witch responded smugly:

"We'll see."

Climbing out from under a quivering arm, Natasha felt fingers brush over her naked skin, weak hands pawing at her luscious body; threatening to pull her back into the undulating pile of moaning women. Soft flesh sliding against her belly, the redhead swallowed a burp; uncomfortably aware she had drank from every single pussy. And still she had an appetite; renewed heat beginning to burn in every woman's loins.

Hands grasping at her boots, Wanda looked down:

"Poor babies... You want more??"

Taking pity on the lust-crazed women she had reduced to ravenous animals in her quest for revenge, the redhead conjured two double-ended dildos from beneath her coat, holding them out over the panting females.

Reaching up to grab at the dangling toys Wanda teased them, waiting until she had the attention of the entire congregation, moans and whines subsiding into ragged breath, desperate eyes following her every move:

Finally releasing them into the crowd, the crouching women leapt up, crawling over each other to reach for the toys, the orgy devolving once more into a desperate wrestling match as naked females fought for the right to insert a nice big cock, each searching for relief to their magic induced lust:

Crawling between two more dominant women, Colleen Wing kept her head down whilst seeking out a suitable opponent; her own ass still throbbing from her earlier defeat. But if she could just find someone less powerful than herself maybe should reclaim what was left of her honour. Spotting a familiar blonde female in a corner of the bridge away from the Witch's harem, the martial artist's training took over:

Mary Walker's green blue eyes darted around the helicarrier, the blonde having managed to hide under a control station when Wanda had awoken them all. Watching the lurid affair from a distance Mary had quietly masturbated as the others had devolved into animalistic lust.

"Ohh!"

Taken by surprise by the Asian girl, the artist was quickly pinned and mounted; Mary's own desire too much to resist any longer:

"Are you Mary? Or Walker?" Colleen asked sharply. She was all too aware of this woman's identity disorder that manifested into two distinct personalities; the naïve Mary and the ruthless Walker.

"Mary," the blonde responded timidly: "What are you going to do to me??"

"Well Mary, I just lost a battle so I am really, really looking for a win. So I figured, since you're in such a... submissive mood, you wouldn't mind if I fucked your cute little ass??"

Mary nodded slowly, nervous gaze wandering up and down the Asian girl's tan skin, taking in her naked figure:

"B-but you don't have any-"

"-Toys??" Colleen smiled, raising her fist. Green blue eyes widening, Mary gasped in awe as the girl's fist glowed bright white:

"Those whores can keep their dildo's: I've got something way better."

The Scarlet Witch watched the depraved scene sadly: Colleen quickly rolling Mary over only to shove her super-powered fist up into the blonde's unprepared ass like she was stuffing a Christmas turkey. Of course this was all in their nature: Strip away the social niceties and beneath was utter desire. Wanda no longer had any influence over them, all her magic just focused on keeping Maria at bay. Ultimately now their own lust had taken over, each woman hungry for more.

Returning to her nemesis Wanda closed in behind Maria, the girl making sure to press the fearsome dildo between frozen legs, enjoying how the brunette's strong thighs clasped the thick shaft as if to take back control, leaning into the elegant curve of the bitch's back as she slid its end up against her hungry sex.

Grinding her teeth, Maria fought the magic that restrained her, all too aware of the heat that still churned through her core when the cock brushed against her simmering flesh: If she couldn't break free soon the Witch would have her victory.

Leading the brunette forward Wanda ascended, Maria following robotically as they climbed onto the helicarrier's huge SHIELD-shaped table and above the renewed orgy that had began to churn all around.

Still caught in the writhing mob Natasha fell face first into the deck, winded as she was dragged back into the squirming cauldron of hot naked flesh. Several insistent mouths latching onto her succulent skin, the redhead struggled to resist the urge to join her fellow submissives. Again tearing herself free the redhead glistened with sweat, gasping as she crawled toward the table:

"Wanda! Don't do this!"

Hearing that familiar husky drawl the brunette shook her head; she could not afford yet another distraction at this late stage; vengeance on Maria was her primary objective. And yet... her whole reason for assembling this group had been to claim Natasha, to prove something to the redhead and herself: could she ignore the woman that had betrayed her? Could Wanda hold this grudge when submission was in Natasha's very nature??

Turning to face down her betrayer Wanda felt a pang of guilt; seeing the effect her orgy had had on the once proud redhead. Gone was the sexy facade of feminine power and cool command known as Black Widow; stripped away to reveal the scared child underneath:

Knelt on the floor Natasha was both literally and figuratively naked; her skintight suit torn away from her voluptuous body, what was left held together by the belts that crisscrossed her wide hips. Her exposed skin showed the telltale signs of rough sex; claw marks and hickeys dispersed across pale flesh that glistened with sweat, saliva and cum. Natasha's glorious red hair was matted with female juices, blurred mascara framing her eyes as she croaked to her former lover:

"Wanda..."

Meeting those concerned green orbs Wanda suppressed another flicker of emotion; even after everything she had just put her through the redhead still cared deeply. Steeling herself Wanda replied quickly:

"This woman uses you Nat! And she will just keep using you till there's nothing else left. She doesn't see you! Not like I do."

Shirking off her long coat, Natasha watched in awe as Wanda revealed more of the tight leather outfit underneath; deep red corset exposing bare shoulders, weaving red lace synching tightly into the brunette's abdomen to emphasise her slim waist and pert round busoms. Beneath the swinging twisted cock impossibly tight black leather leggings and high heels showed off Wanda's long supple legs. But only Natasha could recognise how the outfit mirrored her own sexually confident facade; masking all the same insecurities.

Still facing away from the two lost lovers Maria knew this might be her last chance: Wanda had used trickery and subversion to draw her into this net but any trap that requires such effort could only be so strong. And every second the girl spent on Natasha made her weaker. Concentrating, Maria's fingers twitched once more, a small smile lighting up her features as her taught muscles thawed.

"Wanda this isn't you."

"No..." shaking her head like a petulant child the fresh redhead rounded on Natasha, green eyes wide with anger while her lower lip quivered, Wanda desperate to defend her own actions:

"Hill thinks she own's you body and soul! And-and, even if she does, I'm not going to let her just walk all over you: I will Avenge you!"

Thinking of all the indignities Natasha had suffered at the dominant woman's hands Wanda balled her fists, finding new resolve:

"And I'm going to enjoy it."

"Me too."

Striking suddenly Maria spun on the spot; catching the girl off guard. Wrapping an arm around the redhead's neck she held Wanda in a tight chokehold, naked body pressing against the Witch from behind.

"How???" Wanda rasped, squirming in Maria's grip.

Leaning into her back, the infamous Dom whispered in her ear:

"Want to know my secret Wanda? Want to know how I resist your lustful charms??"

Reaching down Maria grasped the dildo still strapped around the girl's waist. Fingers gliding up and down the impossibly long ribbed shaft, Maria tightened her grip, twisting hard:

"Ahhh!"

Wanda moaned, eyelashes fluttering as the dildo's fastenings dug into her nethers, the strap between her thighs slicing into her pussy. Ratcheting the cock over and over, Maria grinned as the girl shuddered, wedgy-ing Wanda with her own phallus:

"I'm always horny."

Hands twitching, weak strands of magic dissipated around Wanda's fingers, the brunette rendered powerless after so much exertion, Maria's intense stranglehold on her pussy making the Witch's eyes roll.

"I had a feeling you were tapped out..." Maria grinned, enjoying how the girl wriggled in her arms, the brunette's leather clad behind rolling deliciously against her own naked loins with every harsh turn of the cock; every twist of the knife.

Staring up at both women Natasha was frozen in shock, Maria assuming control of her young lover in an instant, the redhead forced to look on helplessly as Maria finally subdued the Scarlet Witch.

"Look at you," Maria tutted, "Nothing but tricks and bravado... all just to hide a scared little girl!"

Shuddering Wanda struggled, turning white as Maria's vicious grip on her nethers increased, her core squeezed mercilessly as she was literally hoisted by her own petard, moaning in spite of herself. Hopelessly outclassed, Wanda gasped as her opponent screwed the strap-on even tighter, balancing on tiptoe as if to avoid the intense pressure slicing into her ass and pussy. Glancing down to see Natasha still before her, Wanda immediately averted her gaze; coming to know Maria's truly dominant power.

Enjoying herself immensely Maria parsed out the girl's asset, her free hand sliding down from Wanda's neck before exploring her sumptuous cleavage, the slutty corset allowing easy access as she squeezed her fingers under tight red fabric, groping each breast in turn.

Twisting her nipples Wanda hissed, cursing in Sokovian as Maria treated her like a hunk of meat, strong fingers dancing over her skin before descending over the tight black lace that cross-crossed her abdomen. The pressure around her nethers unbearable, Wanda could only whine as the other woman fondled her vulnerable body.

Pressing her hips forward, Maria made sure to grind against Wanda's supple behind, tight leather stretched over plump flesh, firm cheeks deliciously separated by the straps cutting down her crack.

Humiliated in front of Natasha the Witch finally empathised with her lover's plight; and the dark pleasure that came with it. Closing her eyes the girl mewled pathetically; all this time she had scorned the redhead for her apparent weakness, only to succumb to Hill all the same.

"That's it Wanda..." Maria whispered in the girl's ear.

"No!" Frustrated, Wanda shook her head desperately as the brunette continued:

"You've already lost Witch. You honestly thought you could use my own dominance against me!? Please! Your feelings for my asset betrayed you..."

Wanda glanced down at Natasha:

"What!?"

Maria smirked: "I set you up Maximoff. Who do you think sent Natasha to Sokovia to evaluate you? Who put your rooms at the compound side by side, knowing full well you couldn't resist my little anal whore??"

"You knew this would happen??" Natasha murmured, her gaze unfocused as Maria glowered down at her:

"I set up the pieces and watched them fall... this was always my endgame."

Smirking Maria stroked Wanda's newly reddened hair, now so similar to Natasha's own:

"In spite of your distinct lack of power, you have a lot in common with Ms. Maximoff here: both from Eastern Europe, haunted pasts, a shared suffering. I knew her immaturity matched your own, that you'd be drawn to each other. Feelings expose so many helpful weaknesses."

Hearing this dissection Wanda slumped in the Dom's arms, realising how fully she'd been played; Her whole relationship with Natasha orchestrated by this conniving woman. And Wanda had followed the path set out for her hook, line and sinker. How was she supposed to feel? No matter how manipulated Wanda's feelings for Natasha were real. But instead of prying the redhead away from the Dom as intended Maria had managed to ensnare them both. And now her body was forfeit.

Feeling the girl go limp Maria beamed, allowing the stronger woman to loosen her grip and play with the Wanda's luscious little body; relinquishing herself to her superior adversary:

"That's it, give in and I'll make sure you both get what you need..."

"I will never be just another one of your pawns!" Wanda hissed: "If I can't beat you on my terms I will beat you on yours."

Maria smiled dangerously:

"We'll see... Now kneel."

Twisting to face her adversary Wanda held her ground and stared back at Maria, all three women elevated above the orgy undulating below the huge steel table. Shaking her head, Maria's sharp blue eyes burned:

"I said... KNEEL!"

Flinching Wanda finally dropped to her knees beside Natasha, Maria standing over the defiant young Witch. Vaguely irritated as her sub took the girl's hand, Maria smiled nonetheless:

"Isn't this simpler Maximoff? Isn't this your natural state?"

Biting her lip Wanda's gaze flickered, uncomfortably aware of how her mouth was now level with Maria's naked sex, swollen lips pulsating hungrily before her.

"Now let's see if that tongue is also magic..."

Grasping the brunette's head Maria roughly tugged the girl forward, disregarding foreplay as she buried Wanda's elfin face between her thighs, impatient to bend the Witch to her will. Surprised lips tangling with the plump folds of the older woman's sex, Wanda swallowed her rage; intent to prove she could survive this Dom's cruel treatment.

Mouth wrapping around Maria's swollen peach Wanda tasted her enemy; tongue rolling into the brunette's drooling slot. Gathering a rich helping of fluid Wanda experienced the mature taste of a powerful woman, so different from the divine elegance of Natasha's submissive core. Spreading her lips wide to encapsulate the full firm pussy before her, the Witch took another long lick of the brunette's juices, sucking Maria into her mouth.