An Avenger's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's take this suit off shall we? Maria asked, her pretense almost affable.

Natasha knew she could not disobey, that any reluctance on her part would be viewed as a dereliction of duty by Agent Hill. And she could not leave S.H.I.E.L.D.

So the redhead followed the instruction quickly, unbuckling the utility belt loose around her hip and allowing it to drop onto the mat. Then she reached between her own breast and began lowering the zipper smoothly, down her front.

Maria watched appreciatively as Agent Romanoff opened up her suit, eying the zipper as it reached its destination, just above the girl's crotch. Natasha then worked the skintight garment of her shoulders and down her toned arms.

Finally gloriously pert young breasts bounced into display as the upper half of the agent's suit pooled around her hips, exposing the creamy skin of her midriff to Agent Hill's appreciative gaze.

The brunette leant into the redhead, their body's becoming flush. Hard, luscious round globes met firm pillows and their hot, wet crotches brushed against each other. Maria's lips teased the girl's ear:

"I require you to do just one more thing to prove your loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D, Agent Romanoff,"

Natasha suppressed a growl. This was cruel, the pheromones running through her body driving the redhead practically feral.

"You must let go of your inhibition and submit to me."

Maria hands began to wonder across the young agent's body, squeezing the girl's tight bare breasts and pinching her taught nipples.

Natasha tried to stay still. All she could do was sway gently and keep her eyes on the wall behind Agent Hill as her superior weighed and squeezed her boobs like she was a piece of meat.

"On your hands and knees, now," Maria said sternly, waiting for her command to be absorbed patiently.

After staring into Agent Hill's ice cool eyes for a few more seconds, Natasha seceded, turning swiftly on the spot, in spite of her situation and dropping onto her hands. Now more than a little self-conscious however, having never felt so compromised, the girl twitched ever so slightly, squeezing her knees together in an act of pointless defensiveness.

Maria pressed a hand to the girl's lower back, forcing Natasha to arch her spine, tightening the suit across her voluptuous round bottom. The brunette practically wet herself, licking her lips. Reaching over the redhead Maria grabbed the duffel bag from across the floor, dragging it over. As she did so the superior agent made sure her hips and pussy pressed against Natasha's exposed behind. The redhead naturally felt vulnerable, her sensitive groin receiving weird signals from the contact.

Maria finally, slowly, removed Natasha's last layer of protection, drawing everything out. Tugging and peeling the navy blue suit down, the brunette gradually revealed the creamy, porcelain skin of her agent's behind. Working the suit down the girl's thighs, the brunette noted the tightness of the redhead's butthole, brushing it gently with a bare finger. Natasha flinched. The brunette leant over her again, pressing into the girl beneath her before talking into her ear:

"It is time for you to get with the program Agent Romanoff, for you to give yourself to me. Your ass, belongs to me."

As if to emphasize her point, Maria squeezed a cheek suggestively. Natasha gritted her teeth, her mouth becoming a thin line.

"I think you know what that means... so calm down for the first time in your life, or this will hurt more than it needs to" the superior agent said softly, "just unclench, uncoil, hell, even relax! I'll be gentle. At first."

Natasha unintentionally shuddered, but gradually began to breathe deeply, knowing a couple of relaxation techniques which would in turn loosened up her stance, her legs parting slightly.

The redhead, still on all fours, waited for what felt like minutes as Agent Hill forcefully pushed her knees even further apart, stretching her taut thighs almost beyond their limit. Becoming tense once more, the redhead let out a ragged breath.

The brunette felt the twitching of the girl beneath and sighed; this was becoming counterproductive. So the superior agent elected to use another proven technique to quell the Agent's anxiety, gently rubbing the redhead's belly in an effort to comfort her nerves.

Although at first becoming more alert, her back arching like a cat's, eventually this helped to lull Natasha back into a false sense of security, the soothing circular motion actually feeling almost intimate. Unluckily for the young agent, this was where her kindness ended.

Soon Maria had felt her agent's bowls uncoil and gently loosen. The higher-ranking agent smirked. Go- time.

Grinning, Maria brutally stuffed two fingers into the poor agent's bottom, stretching her puckered opening cruelly and without warning, effectively taking the tightly wound up girl's anal virginity.

Natasha coughed, gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes tightly shut. The brunette cooed in her ear, smiling wickedly as she twisted her fingers around in the redhead's back passage.

Maria was amazed by the tightness of the girl's rectum, which gripped her index fingers like a vice. Clearly the close quarters combat expert was, as ever, still in fight mode. The brunette knew she had to go deeper if she were going to break Romanoff's spirit, and so she began, wiggling, scissoring and pistoning her forefingers to achieve that desired affect.

Unwanted stirrings began to course through Natasha's system and she gasped, amazed, as adrenaline and hormones began to erode at her rational mind. For the first time in the Agent's career she whined, fighting the weird sensations that racked through her system. How could she be gaining any pleasure from this situation? After all, her superior was using this penetration to assert her control!

Maria however, sensing Natasha's misgivings, showed no mercy; simply adding another finger and watching gleefully from behind as the redhead mewled pathetically upon re-entry, her legs twitching and her breath becoming even more ragged. Meanwhile her agent's velvety sphincter pulsed involuntarily, massaging her firm digits. Maria was immensely enjoying herself, her own nethers becoming increasingly wet.

"Have you proven your point yet...??" Natasha moaned, perspiration forming on her brow as she fought her arousal. In spite of being immobile, and still on all fours, the agent was aware she was close to complete emotional exhaustion; head dropping to the mat. Letting her hair fall over her face Natasha was thankful her waves now masked her intense discomfort and humiliation.

"Close" Maria said, holding back her disappointment, grimacing determinedly as she rocked against the redhead. Clearly there was still some fight left within the girl.

Finally Maria leant back, pulling her hand free. Natasha was caught off balance, gasping and wobbling on shaky elbows before straightening out. This in itself rocked the redhead to her core, having never lost her composure like that in a confrontation before.

Agent Hill was impressed, Natasha's stubborn resistance was keeping her surprisingly lucid and in control. However, she was still in no doubt of whom would win in the end.

Opening the duffel bag beside her, the brunette rumaged through it before retrieving her literal 'ace in the hole'. Then, moving back into her original position, she prepared herself for the final planned assault. Believing she knew what was coming, Natasha once again braced herself on her arms, straightening her posture.

The girl's head was spinning; confusing urges causing her nipples to harden automatically, whilst her pussy ached for relief. Maintaining any composure was now an almost impossible task, struggling not to reach back and sooth her sore behind, or touch her listless pussy. But the girl resisted. If she could just hold out maybe she could walk away from this encounter, or at least limp, with her head held high!

Natasha turned slowly, tempted to taunt her assailant, before her mouth fell open. The redhead's whole body visibly sagged. Gulping in undisguised fear, she watched, eyes wide and unblinking, as Maria secured a 12-inch monster strap-on around her waist.

....

Pepper gasped, her eyes clenching shut as her assistant pleasured her with that amazing tongue. The strawberry shook and convulsed on her back as the small, wet instrument stroked her clit. Her arms spasmed, one tangling in the girl's red hair whilst the over tried desperately to find purchase on the desk, knocking over a swiveling ornament before coming to rest, gripping a paperweight.

Eyes rolling in her head, the woman squeaked, strangling the screams in her throat as the girl beneath her licking away in earnest.

Natalie spluttered, twitching on her stiff knees as her cheeks were inundated by warm wet pussy juice. Gasping, the redhead was shocked by the warmth and sense of enclosure she now felt, the CEO's thighs squeezing at her face. Natalie's tongue slipped between the folds before her, bravely venturing deeper into her boss's moist cavity.

The assistant almost choked as another wave of fluid slid down her tongue, now filling her mouth and ballooning her cheeks. The Redhead used her glorious lips to maintain a tight seal, before beginning to swallow her boss' cream.

Natalie struggled to breath as thick, viscous honey ran continuously into her gullet. So she did what she was trained to do when drowning, bracing herself on the only thing available, the strawberry blonde herself. One hand gripped the back of the woman's thigh whilst the other came to rest on her midriff. Then she just clung on as her tongue fought against the strong current spilling out of her superior.

Pepper was coming to a boil above, struggling to stay coherent. Looking down she saw the redhead bobbing between her thighs. The strawberry blonde could just see a pair of striking green eyes staring back up at her from just above her own mound, wide and desperate as she lapped at the CEO's insides. Why was her assistant's submission such a turn on?

Natalie knew if she was going to be able to retrieve the hacking tool from the desktop computer without Miss Potts noticing she was going to have to put the woman out of action for at least 30 seconds. To make that happen she was going to have to up the ante. The young agent had been well trained in human anatomy, and knew to overload this woman pleasure receptors she would have to simultaneously manipulate some of her boss's other nerves, preferably soon.

So she did what she knew would push the uptight CEO of Stark Industries; what she could never see coming. Raising the woman's bottom before her she leant down, squeezing her tongue between soft cheeks and swiping it lightly over the pink circle of Miss Pott's asshole.

Pepper's body instantly tensed and she yelped loudly at the contact: "Oh my God," she cried quietly.

Gauging her positive reaction, Natalie bent low, craning her neck uncomfortably to gain more purchase while lifting the CEO higher of the desk to gain access to her soft round ass.

"what are you doing to me????"

Pepper squeaked, attempting to look down at her assistant once more.

"Mmmgh," Natalie responded, her words choked by her uncomfortable position, before pulling away momentarily to respond: "just showing you what one woman can do for another." The redhead took another slow, wet lick at Miss Potts asshole, tickling the center as she swooned once more in her hands.



"Ohhh... ahhh... No," Pepper groaned. "Oh god, that's sooo GOOD!"

No longer fighting the pleasure she was feeling, Pepper relaxed all of her muscles for what felt like the first time in months. This had an instant effect on the strawberry blonde, who had not taken a day's absence in over a year or had she even felt the touch of another human being in all that time. All that pent up energy had to go somewhere, and now she was finally going to let that it out. She collapsed on the desk as waves of pleasure began to emanate through her.

Pepper's arousal peaked and she came; over and over. The explosion coursed through her, the stress within her frame finally disappearing under the brute force of her orgasm.

Below Natalie struggled to deal with the copious amount of cream pouring from her superior, filling her nose before cascading down her throat. The millisecond the redhead pulled away for, to take a breath, she regretted instantly; Her face and hair sprayed with pussy juice, forcing the young agent to squeeze her eyes tightly shut. Wiping at her lashes, Natalie endeavored to finish what she started. Pursing her soft lips once more and relaxing her gullet, the young assistant delved back into her boss's pussy. The redhead, now gulping down every following wave of cum, actually enjoying the rich warm fluid that slid down her throat and into her belly.

.....

"Please, there's no need for that!" Natasha practically wept, as Maria teased the now far more submissive agent with the head of the dildo, her right hand coaxing the member between Natasha's cheeks, whilst the left slipped along the redhead's back.

"Taking a woman up the rear is the ultimate act of submission. Once you have crossed that line you will have proven your loyalty and fully given yourself to our cause. But I'll admit you do have a perfect physique..." Maria said, almost sorrowfully, running a finger along the girl's sweaty back before continuing:

"I'll try not to do too much damage. After all, I have no doubt sodomy with this monster will loosen you up more than enough. Unless of course you want to give in now? If you think you can't handle this, just say the magic word..."

"Please... I-I..." Natasha croaked out, still trying to hold it together even as a dominant finger slid between her firm cheeks. Agent Hill felt a flash of annoyance:

"Even now, you can't quit can you? When your defenseless, when your modesty is at stake," Maria paused amazed by the young agent's stubbornness. She didn't want do this at all but the 'Black Widow' had been consistently difficult, forcing her hand by setting a bad example to all the agents that looked up to her. She had to be broken in.

"You still want to continue?? Because once I get started I won't stop. One way or the other I will own you."

As Maria talked she used a hand to separate Romanoff's cheeks, her pinky massaging the young agent's soft pink rosebud. Natasha's head dropped and she squeezed her eyes shut.

"P-please... Just, get this over with," she mumbled through gritted teeth.

Maria frowned, shaking her head, mystified by the girl's inability to give in, before pressing forward slowly but firmly and watching with glee as the girl's tight puckered opening spread around the head of her dildo, stretching her to breaking point.

Natasha shrieked, pounding the mat with her hand and spitting wildly as she was slowly and inevitably invaded from behind. The redhead sobbed as the dildo burned, slowly sliding through her tight back door. Biting a knuckle she held on desperately.

Although Maria saw it was painful, and knew that she herself would never have taken such torment, clearly the girl before her thought she could take it. And so, pressing forward, she slipped the cock deep into her agent, up to the hilt. In under 10 seconds her thighs slapped against Natasha's taught buttocks. The redhead let out a guttural groan.

Natasha had never experienced a weirder or more painful sensation, all 12 inches now filling her sore rectum. Somehow it was both extremely painful and pleasurable at the same time, the huge plastic shaft stretching and twisting her bowel forcefully. Past the point of being full, Natasha felt the overwhelming urge to take a shit.

Meanwhile Agent Hill tightened her grip on Romanoff's thighs and began to slowly pull her strap on from the redhead's butt. The girl cried out as she felt the bizarre emptiness as her superior's dildo was slowly removed from her chute, the relaxation and freedom of this sudden release indescribable. The redhead groaned as Maria came to a stop, only halfway out.

At this point the brunette began forcefully pushing her strap on back inside the girl's ass, hard. Winded, Natashas gasped, her eyes watering. Maria repeated this, beginning a steady rhythm, her dildo moving back and forth through Agent Romanoff's back entrance, intentionally stretching her out. 


Natasha was now lost, her faculties practically gone, knowing that the situation was well out of her control. Her grasp on reality was clouded, the combination of pain, pleasure and exhaustion overwhelming her focus. For the first time in years she screamed with intense physical emotion as she gave in to the onslaught on her tortured body. The worst part was it felt good, so GOOD! The uptight Agent couldn't believe what was happening to her, and afraid of what this meant the redhead gave in, whispering what she knew her superior wanted to hear:

"APPLES!! Oh come onnn... Appp Allllssss..."

Maria almost came immediately, shocked as the girl gave up her bride. The superior agent was now in total control, the younger girl having finally submitted.

This was incredibly arousing for the brunette and, instead of backing off as she should have, she began using this extra incentive to take longer, deeper strokes into Natasha's tight rosebud, beginning to unintentionally wreck the poor girl's opening. Maria knew such force would ravage any rectum, even if it meant Natasha wouldn't be able to take part in combat for at least a week!

Maria balked, finally impressed. The redhead had unintentionally become a full sexual prospect for the brunette, a woman whom she respected for her cunning in battle along with her stunning strength of character in the heat of an engagement. So the notion that in spite of all this she, Maria Hill, had broken the close quarters combat specialist in so easily, was proving too much for the superior agent. Going way over the edge of delirium, the brunette's brow creased and her eyes narrowed as she exerted all of her own strength into pumping the spirit out of her charge; Jackhammering the dildo into the defeated agent's rear like her life depended on it.

The pleasurable pounding turned both women's well-trained brains to mush; both losing themselves in the moment. For several minutes Natasha forgot all the degradation of the act, even pushing back against the dildo desperately.

For Maria the stimulator inside her harness was doing an amazing job on her clit, even through the skin tight material of her uniform, while she loved the feeling of her thighs smacking hard against the redhead's tight butt cheeks, the sound resounding around the empty gym. However, neither could compare with the mental stimulation of brutally butt fucking another agent. She wouldn't be able to stop herself from coming for long, not that she even wanted to. All she was now capable of doing was mocking the redhead beneath, yelling fiercely:

"Yes! That's it!! Give into me, to S.H.I.E.L.D!! Good Girl! OHH yesss..."

Tears welled in Natasha's eyes, the humiliation proving too much: "APPPLLESSSsss!! Pleeassse, ahhh OHHHhhh!" Natasha yelled.

Agent Hill lost all restraint and using her full force, moved her toned, sinewy body expertly rotating her hips which in turn savagely slammed into Natasha's ass cheeks, using every ounce of her strength to wreck her fellow agent.


At the same time Natasha began thrusting backwards against the dildo, impaling her ass hole upon the large phallus simply out of instinct.

Dazed, she groaned deeply as she felt her bowels give, rumbling as her abdomen twisted. Realising too late what the signs meant the rdhead could do nothing but ride it out as pent up gas burst from between her spent cheeks, simply to make room for the huge dildo that squeezed her guts painfully.