An Avenger's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria barely noticed as warm air rushed around her pistoning thighs, her crystal blue eyes rolling back as the stimulator ground into her clit.

Natasha gulped down air as her first anally induced orgasm rocked her whole body, her whole mentality, to its core. Before she could even comprehend what had happened the redhead experienced her second orgasm, and then a third in quick succession, Agent Hill butt fucking her to multiple climaxes.

The stimulator also completed its job and Maria came, hard and over and over, soaking her uniform clad legs like she had practically wet herself. Losing her footing, she fell forward onto the exhausted redhead. Her strength also completely lost at this point, Natasha's arms gave way and she collapsed face-first onto the mat, mewling pathetically like a wounded animal.

For several minutes they lay entangled, Maria still on top of the broken redhead, breathing in her defeat. Slowly and groggily, she sat up and pulled the dildo free, falling backwards onto the mat.


Examining the redhead's bruised butt cheeks and gaping ass hole Maria suppressed a whistle. So much for the girl's career as a full time solider; the superior agent seriously doubted the woman beneath her would have the physical confidence to fight in a war anytime soon. Not when she could barely walk straight.

Slowly Maria pulled herself up, pulling a towel from her bag, and moping her brow, looking down at the redhead, still motionless below her.

"Here," the brunette said flatly, throwing the towel down beside the defiled agent, "clean yourself up."

Unstrapping the dildo from her crotch, she replaced the tool in her duffel bag. Now for the part she hated; Exhaling deeply Maria began squeezing back into the tight upper half of her blue uniform, zipping the garment up over her firm round curves.

Staring at the girl once more she saw the redhead attempt to gingerly press up, before her arms gave way and she collapsed onto her front once more.

Instead, apparently electing to stay sprawled on the floor, Maria saw through the mess of red hair to the girl's wild, unblinking eyes.

Romanoff seemed stunned, continuing to just lay there, her ragged breathing slowly returning to normal. Maria grinned and she knelt beside the girl, running a hand through her hair.

"In the next few weeks you will be trained in advanced corporate espionage. As a result we shall take the necessary measures to change your identity, from your appearance to your name."

Soothingly she stroked the agent's hair, her crystal blue eyes watching the girl's face closely.

Natasha finally blinked, trying to come to terms with what Agent Hill had just said. Her new life? Then her superior dropped another bombshell:

"You are no longer Natasha Romanoff. From now on, you are Natalie Rushman."

....

The personal assistant obediently licked at Pepper throughout her orgasm, applying teasingly gentle pressure until finally the woman was so sensitive she was left whimpering incoherently. The strawberry blonde, dazed, blinked slowly before everything turned black.

Lifting the CEO's legs gently away from her shoulders, Natalie awkwardly disentangled herself from the now unconscious woman, stumbling backwards before getting composed. Sitting back on her heels the redhead licked the cream still around her own lips. Realising most of her face was still covered, she gingerly wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand.

Remembering why she was there in the first place, Natalie pulled herself up, swiftly moving around the desk to the computer screen. As she moved she felt her stomach's contents slosh and uncomfortably suppressed a burp. Checking the device had completed its task via her phone, she pulled the USB free.

"Natalie?..." Pepper groaned, her eyes cracking open as she regained consciousness, still draped backwards over her own desk.

The assistant blanched, attempting to hide the device in a pocket before realizing she was still clad in nothing but her frilly underwear.

Thinking fast, Natalie stuffed the USB down the back of her knickers, grimacing as she squeezed the hacking tool between her own butt cheeks.

Dutifully Natalie pulled her boss upright and helped the dazed woman back into her clothes before finding her own.

Pepper felt a little awkward as they redressed in silence, the CEO taking care not to stare as her assistant bent low to wriggle back into her short charcoal skirt.

To reinstate some boundaries, Pepper moved around the desk, taking her seat in front of the window before pulling the chair under the table. This way the two women were separated by the expensive wooden surface of her table.

Sitting at her desk, the CEO found herself at a loss, barely even noticing her computer seemed to have inadvertently switched itself on, distracted as Natalie pulled on her top.

The girl then stood at attention before her, reminding Pepper more of a soldier than a personal assistant. Although Natalie's hair was a little mussed and her clothes were disheveled, the woman still looked amazing, even after her scandalous 'stress relief' exercise.

"Well, eh hem, thank you for that Miss Rushman. I really am feeling much better."

"My pleasure Miss Potts. Will that be all?" Natalie asked politely, making eye contact with her boss briefly before averting her gazed downwards onto the wooden surface of her desk.

"Yes Miss Rushman, for now..." Pepper responded absentmindedly as she logged into her computer:

"I will see you tomorrow."

Natalie nodded goodbye and swiftly turned, leaving the room as quickly as possible. The things she would do for her job...