An Avenger's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The agent attempted to pull away, to do anything against this attack. But with every second that passed she felt less in control, her muscles turning to jelly.

Slowly her eyes began to glow, the Iris's changing from a calm green to a stunning violet blue.

Finally the woman pulled away, her dark hair no longer blocking the light above.

"I am sorry," the intruder stated solemnly, even as she wiped her lips with the back of an outstretched hand:

"You have already sealed your fate."

Stepping backward, the woman in black spoke calmly:

"Release Agent Morse and stand to attention."

Letting go off Bobbi, Natasha saw the blonde roll away. Before she even realised what was happening, the redhead's own body was responding: Flipping onto the souls of her feet, Natasha sprung upright, the other agent already beside her.

"Ohhhkay, so I get you're in charge," Natasha said hesitantly, her voice feeling slurred and far away:

"But you're allowing me to speak?"

The dark-haired woman nodded curtly.

"No, Nat! She's trying to use us against each other, you have to-" Bobbi struggled to explain, just before she was cut off:

"Silence Agent Morse, you have said enough already," the intruder said more aggressively.

The blonde growled weakly, her ability to talk back suspended.

Natasha shook her head, before realising she had no ability to do so:

"Okay, enough parlour tricks! What are you??"

Turning from the two agents the woman looked around the dark storage space, as if there could be another intruder in their midst. Assured that the room was secure, she lifted her arms up from her sides:

That was when the glamour faded, the light around her shimmering to reveal the woman's true nature:

Black clothing disappeared, revealing shining steel armour over tight, protective red and brown leather. The garb was proud and impressive, yet with no attempt at camouflage it seemed an impractical choice for a solider. But by reputation Natasha was well aware now that this woman was not in any Earth-based army.

Spinning to once again address her prisoners, the panels of the Warrior's skirt swung with her, a heavy metal boot clanging against the concrete floor:

"I am Lady Sif of Asgard, and I have come here with singular purpose," the brunette said dramatically.

"Nice trick," Natasha relied dryly, hoping her tone was more confident than she felt:

"I thought the Goddess of War would be above trickery..."

"borrowed magics," Sif replied tersely, her jaw tensing at the accusation:

"These are worrying times, King Odin now approves of subtly over confrontation." The warrior sighed; this was hardly her strategy.

"Then why even come here?" Natasha asked.

The dark-haired woman smiled coldly:

"You know why."

Natasha blinked, her demeanor hopefully revealing nothing:

"We have made no incursions onto Asgard-"

"That is a lie!" Sif snapped, striding into the redhead's personal space:

"Your midgard has insulted my own, you spies have attempted to enter our realm in the hope of attaining guarded secrets. Now you must be punished according to our doctrine."

"S.H.I.E.L.D acknowledges no awareness of any operation," Natasha replied hesitantly, even as she looked to Bobbi once more. Even through the blue haze, the redhead saw the shame plasterer over the woman's pretty features.

Lady Sif scowled. Reaching behind her back, the brunette retrieved the large plastic suppository, dropping it at the redhead's feet. Natasha felt her belly tighten, biting her lip.

"This device was planted on a human guest of Thor."

Natasha blinked, eyes widening as she observed the butt plug, clearing her throat awkwardly: "never seen that before in my life."

The warrior woman practically growled her reply:

"It is a probe, designed to infiltrate and observe the world around it undetected." Lady Sif responded aggressively:

"This is a violation of our entente with humanity. If I wished I could report to your Superiors," Sif leant in, till the two woman were practically nose to nose once more:

"Or have Asgard intervene in this realm's affairs."

Natasha paled; the game was up; the warrior had conviction and she meant what she said. Devising a more humble, honest approach, the redhead spoke quickly:

"There has been a betrayal, I understand that, I only ask.."

"For negotiation?" Sif cut off the other brunette scornfully: "The first stone has been cast, it is our right to retaliate."

"Please," Natasha interjected:

"Agent Morse and I are responsible for the incursion alone, we alone should be punished."

Sif studied the shorter redhead, amber eyes becoming curious:

"I have already begun this one's punishment... Her insolent refusal to admit wrong doing is... Grating." Sif lifted the blonde's chin; the woman met her eye, determined but afraid.

"You admit to manipulating Jane Foster?"

Natasha nodded solemnly, before she too considered their interactions:

"Wait... I know you've been on Earth for over a month, I've been tracking you myself! Why reveal yourself now, after we broke the entent?"

Lady Sif smiled, genuinely impressed for the first time:

"Intelligence finally... Of course I wished to see what you would do, to uncover any weaknesses surrounding the House of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Natasha considered this:

But why not intervene, before I... Misused Miss Foster..."

Sif smirked, choosing not to respond as she dropped the suppository on floor. The warrior had watched the whole sordid affair from her own vantage point. Jane Foster, that mortal... She had stolen someone very precious to her. Extracting the device had been... Very cathartic. Stamping down, the brunette crushed the probed under a heavy metal boot: Sif was not fond of Jane Foster.

The dark-haired woman cleared her throat:

"Your incursion failed. Jane Foster has been defused, her memory wiped. King Odin has asked that Thor not be involved, for your sake more than his..."

Still paralysed, Natasha attempted to move once more, still finding herself frozen in place:

"No, this wasn't just a security flaw resolution..." Natasha responde breathily:

"Y-you wanted a bargaining chip, waited for us to take the bait!"

When the brunette did not respond, Natasha could tell she had gotten closer:

"What is this?"

Sif frowned; more intelligence, now more counterproductive than amusing:

"It is obvious S.H.I.E.L.D cannot be trust to oversee the entent, I wish to establish a loyal liason within your ranks to ensure future fealty."

Lady Sif closed her eyes, before looking up at the bare bulb above them:

"Unfortunately, when an enemy wrongs Asgard they must be punished in whatever form they wronged our realm; In this way the party responsible chooses their own justice."

Natasha's eyes widened:

"What does that mean?"

The warrior turned to the blonde, and, even under control, Natasha could see the other Agent shiver:

"I have spent a day on Agent Morse's trial. She has refused to swear fealty, but I believe she will give in eventually now." Sif lifted the blonde's quivering chin:

"Now that you have joined us the real trials may begin."

Stepping around the two women, Natasha watched as the warrior began to handle Bobbi roughly; probing the woman's taught muscles. Tearing away a sleeve, the Asgardian squeezed her bicep. Unable to move or even speak, the blonde whimpered softly as the warrior's hands then traced over her midriff and under the belts and straps that crossed her torso. The redhead's eyes widened as long fingers finally slipped beneath the suit, millimetres from Bobbi's vulnerable sex.

The Agent suddenly realised the ordeal the blonde would have been through. For how many hours had she been under this spell, her desire probed and tested? How much more could she take?!

"This one is strong physically, her skills in combat impressive," the dark-haired warrior stated approvingly:

"But her priorities are in flux... you are loyal only to yourself."

Lady Sif moved over to the redhead, looking her captive up and down:

"You are diminutive, but your dedication to your cause is undeniable."

Reaching for her, Natasha felt the warrior slip her palms down to her vulnerable waist. Hearing an ominous click, the redhead winced as her utility belt loosen, the dark-haired woman unbuckling it slowly. Unable to look away, Natasha felt the strap around her thigh tug, before the warrior simply cut away her equipment before throwing it unceremoniously aside. One hand staying low it slowly graced her quivering behind.

Squeezing the Agent's full rump, the dark-haired woman admired her prisoner. While this body was not designed for war, its appeal was increasingly obvious. When she finally spoke, it was with less condescension:

"I have no respect for your methods spy. You have acted against my kind, now I shall respond accordingly."

Natasha bit back her anger; this woman, or Goddess, saw them as nothing but mortals, lesser beings in a corrupt world. What scared the redhead more than anything was that she might be right:

"We won't break Lady Sif, so either kill us or let us go. Our people will be watching, once they know, so will Thor, Odin himself..."

"Be silent," Sif said firmly, eyes sliding back down to the mortal's body.

Natasha felt her mouth close and cursed inwardly.

Still surreptitiously running her hands over the redhead's suit, Natasha could only watch as they ascended to her ample chest.

"Lord Odin was clear," the warrior grimaced: Once you become a slave to Asgard for your collective crimes, you shall swear fealty to our realm. This was the Allfather's wish."

Reaching for the girl's chest, Sif gripped her collar. Tearing open the Agent's suit, the redhead gasped, the spy's ample chest bursting free. Gritting her teeth, Natasha attempted to ignore the hands appreciatively sliding down her exposed front. Feeling powerless, the redhead watched as her own pale skin was revealed. No longer constrained, her nipples rose into the cold air of the empty warehouse under the warrior's gaze.

Lady Sif shook her head; Odin had been harsh recently; they would never have used enemy combatants like this before Frigga died. Deciding not to disguise her king's decree, the dark haired warrior gestured to the other girl menacingly. Bobbi stepped closer; even without a verbal command, acting as ordered.

Reaching for both Agents, Lady Sif unconsciously recited her ruler's crude statement:

"Where once there was a mewling quim..."

Natasha's eyes widened.

The warrior slipped a hand into Bobbi's torn costume first, while the other did the same in Natasha's open suit. Descending roughly at first, Sif remembered to be careful, her strength already having tattered one human's pathetic garments.

Fingers reaching their destination, Sif place her hands at the apex of each woman's legs, before finally firmly grasping their nethers.

Both Agents gasped in unison, their bodies reacting to the magics:

The sensation surged and grew before Natasha could even contemplate its meaning. Powerful sexual need bursting from her every pore, all the redhead could do was stand and take the onslaught as her nipples became so hard they hurt, cream seeping down the inside of her leg.

Natasha heard Bobbi pant at the same time as her pleasure centres were turned up several notches. Soon the blonde was hornier than ever. Suddenly the Agent could understand Bobbi's earlier desperation, beads of sweat forming on her brow as sexual need overwhelmed her consciousness.

"Good, that's it, don't try to fight, let the need soak through you..." Sif cooed gently, attempting to calm the increasingly panicked agents.

Stepping back the brunette inspected her handiwork. Both girls were panting, eyes wide and full of need, their whole bodies tensed in place: Mortals are so easily consumed by their cravings.

"Agent Morse, Agent Romanoff," Sif stated calmly:

"You may begin."

Both women reacted instinctively, turning toward one another. Their eyes meeting, the Agents made a silent connection; they needed to do this, regardless of protocol or will. There was no point in arguing, and even if either of them did, there was no way of knowing how the Asgardian would react. It might even end up worsening their situation.

Diving toward each other, Natasha threw herself into the blonde's arm, standing on tiptoe just to reach Bobbi's face. When their lips met there was no pretence, no hesitation. Both women mauling each other's open mouths. Feeling two hands grip her behind, the redhead vaulted into her colleague's embrace, wrapping her thighs around the other woman's waist.

Being this close both women were forced to take in each other's bodies: Comparisons were made. Both Agents had similarly graceful, curving figures, although Natasha had to admit a certain degree of unbidden jealousy at the blonde's well toned, statuesque figure; the woman easily holding up her weight. Meanwhile Bobbi also felt the redhead's fuller form against her own, those perfect breasts of hers pressing hard against her own as they kissed one another ferociously. For a married woman the temptation was unbearable.

Natasha was able to register Agent Morse's concern even easier from this angle. While the blonde carried herself with dignity, the tenseness of her muscles betrayed her underlying fear. The usually composed facade was cracking slowly, the evidence of whatever Lady Sif had done was all over her; the sore red nipples, disheveled hair and skin that shone with sweat suggesting an ordeal which confronted the normally dominant blonde.

Bobbi whimpered into her mouth, just once, a vile, helpless sound. One hand, fingers trembling, reached up to wind through red hair, pulling Natasha in so she could press her lips even harder against the redhead's. While the whole situation was mortifying, it helped to know she was no longer alone in this, finding the supple, needy lips of her colleague far more comforting than the powerful, dominant lips of the goddess.

Natasha cupped Bobbi's cheek and the two of them twisted together. Lips brushing, hot and insistent, their tongues competed desperately. Open suits allowed bare flesh to press against similarly naked skin, the redhead massaging the tensed abdomen of her counterpart.

Bobbi's hand moved instinctively down the other Agent's back, nails dragging against the tough, woven leather. Their movements grew in sensuous intensity as they kissed; feverishly, deeply, all warm tongues and soft, full lips creating greater wetness. When it broke, both were left breathless.

Unbidden, silently, unwillingly, Natasha's head dipped, allowing the shorter Agent to drop from her raised position. Bobbi gasped as those soft, cultured lips slid down her collarbone, tugging at her suit insistently.

Pulling protective padding aside, Natasha's mouth kissed across the pert peak of her breast. Tearing the suit away, the redhead licked quivering flesh before finding a straining nipple; tongue playing across it.

Bobbi's breath fluttered in her throat as the Agent's lips and teeth teased that sensitive bud to utter hardness. This process was soon repeated with her other nipple all while Bobbi herself stood by, eyes, filled with nervous confusion, darting across the room, finding the controlling Asgardian.

From her position before them Sif suppressed a chuckle: Humans had such weak wills. With the slightest incentive the warrior could decide if the women fucked or died. All without using force: maybe magic had its advantages.

"You must push harder," Sif began: "Test your limits. Only then will we know whom deserves the honour of Asgards patronage."

The girls could barely look at each other as their fingers slid between the legs of their counterpart. Bobbi gritted her teeth as Natasha's digits dipped into her pussy, finding wetness there. She couldn't help it; Whatever power had stimulated her had done so in a painful, yet undeniably pleasurable way. And now the redhead knew it, a fact that made her blush deeply. At the same time her own digits found Romanoff's pussy already damp and ready. Her head dipped; she was unable to deal with the other Agent's glowing blue gaze anymore.

The blonde tried as hard as she could not to respond, to not give the Goddess any inkling this was getting to her, but the truth was undeniable: Agent Romanoff was damn sexy and she herself was horny. Her body seemed entirely willing to go with whatever flow was presented to it, regardless of how she felt about it as a married woman. And Bobbi had gotten so worked up from before, it wasn't long before she had an orgasm brewing, her breath coming in short hard gasps.

But Sif got impatient easily, soon deciding their 'punishment,' was not trial-ing enough.

Easily pulling the hungry mortal's apart, she heard the blonde's cry of need, while the redhead stumbled; barely able to comprehend what was happening.

"That's enough, you must both go deeper..."

...

TORTUROUS PLEASURE

Everything had taken on an aura of complete, abject horror:

For over an hour the Goddess had watched, enthralled as the two women writhed on their makeshift cot, the over turned crates elevating the Agents above the concrete floor. While Lady Sif observed, the dark-haired warrior struggled to stay objective, her hands gripping the panel before her so hard that the wood cracked and splintered. Cursing inwardly, Sif reminded herself not to get entangled in the human's trial.

The warehouse was suffused with a chorus of passionate, muffled female moaning:

Bobbi lay on her back, her exposed naked flesh gleaming with sweat. Natasha was similarly half-naked and sweating, her suit hanging loose around her shoulders.

Hunched over her friend, Natasha's boots knelt either side of the brunette's head, her suit's zipper so low it exposed the redhead's pussy lips; spread, glistening and wet. Bobbi's tongue dove into those hot depths over and over, making the leather clad thighs on either side of her clench and shudder in pleasure. Meanwhile, between the blonde's own spread legs Natasha's beautiful red hair bobbed rhythmically, mouth wrapped around her steaming core.

Sif could only see Agent Morse's eyes from her vantage point, but they were wide, harried and desperate, staring right back at the goddess with a pleading gaze. The brunette simply shook her head; entirely willing to watch the girls make each other cum over and over again.

The state of their luscious bodies said it all. Even with years of physical training designed to push both women to the peak of physical endurance, in that moment neither could handle the demand placed on their sex drives.

This had always been the intention; on Asgard real torture was outlawed millennia ago. Such an act was barbaric. This was no punishment, not by those standards. No, using their own underhanded strategy against them, that was the balance of true justice. If anything this act against the two slutty S.H.I.E.L.D Agents was... a learning experience. The brunette allowed herself a small smile.

Discipline resurfacing immediately, the warrior's eyes narrowed, her frown twitching as she watched the two girls writhe in pleasure. How could she pretend this erotic display had no effect on her? It felt like a thousand years since she last mated, her own life spent fighting battle after battle in service of the realms. The dark-haired woman shook her head. Maybe she deserved a break. If Thor could come to Earth for his needs, why couldn't she??

Natasha gasped, wishing she could raise a hand to wipe at her wet face: They didn't seem to be able to stop and the look in Bobbi's eyes made it very clear that she wanted to. Dipping her head between the blonde's legs once more she took a long lick, hearing the other Agent sob hysterically.