An Avenger's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha went back to work dutifully, lapping long and hard at Bobbi's clit before delving deeper; sucking on the blonde's pussy lips while whipping and flicking at her insides with her exhausted tongue. The redhead panted as the other Agent licked her own pussy feverishly, before clamping down and blowing hard into her snatch!

"Hhnngh!! Bob!"

It didn't take long for both women to reach their peak; they had both been on edge for quite a while. Natasha tried not to panick. She had lost count of her own orgasms around twelve, when her own ecstacy got really bad. It had to be the spell: with each release it got harder to think. Instead of diminishing, their lust just seemed to grow and grow.

Natasha gave up first, haunches clenching around Bobbi's head:

"Sorry Bob, I- I can't Ohhh, mmm, Ahhh AHHHH!"

Natasha screamed as her juices flooded out from her cunt and spilled over the blonde's chin. Bobbi groaned, her mouth filling with delicious cream; she had to swallow, even though at this point she was literally full.

Moments later she groaned, the blonde's whole body quaking in orgasm. Natasha had to just hold on as her face was sprayed with cum; covering her cheeks and eyelids.

Suppressing a chuckle, Sif watched the pair squirm with desperate pleasure.

"Alright. Agents, that's enough." Both girls immediately collapsed into each other, bodies shaking with exertion. The warrior shook her head:

"Your performance has been commendable, for lesser beings... however, it is time I showed you why you do not interfere with Asgard."

Stepping forward she guided Natasha's trembling, half-naked form off the make shift bed, helping the disorientated redhead disengage from the tangle of limbs.

Seeing Agent Morse spread-eagled on the wooden panels her eyes narrowed:

"Oh yes, the master planner..." Sif stated condescendingly:

"Step away. I must show your friend the consequences of, what do you call it? Sexual Esionage??"

Bobbi got to her feet before nearly collapsing onto the concrete. Staggering she slumped by the crates, her suit so tattered it almost fell off her glistening body. Whimpering, she looked up at the unlikely pair.

Sif turned back to the Agent's accomplice, studying her disheveled form; red hair messed and askew, sweat shining on her pale skin, and most entertaining of all, juices dripping from her swollen pussy and down her thighs. The Agent was breathing heavily, and Sif could easily see the muscles in her long legs clenching with the effort of just standing, attempting to assert defiance. The warrior grinned.

"Lady Sif, please-" Natasha whimpered:

"No more, not today... We're not like Asgardians, we- we're vulnerable, soft-"

"Silence human." Sif commanded scornfully:

"I am not here to hear you plead, fun as that is. I came to create a servant of Asgard, and I shall. But I may as well enjoy myself in the crafting..."

From behind her Lady Sif presented something in her grasp; revealing two gleaming objects dangling from a series of straps. Natasha's eyes widened, her breath catching in her throat. What she was looking at was more a cudgel than a sex toy and there were two of them. This didn't bode well...

Sif flicked the tip of the thick, shiny steel dildo experimentally, before turning a sharp gaze to Natasha:

"Lay down spy."

The redhead complied with the order automatically, breasts pressing against the harsh wooden surface of the crates. Sif stepped back, flinging one of the heavy dildo's at Bobbi, much to her surprise:

"Agent Morse, help me remove my armour."

Bobbi stepped forward, unravelling Lady Sif's shinning armour as best she could; revealing sinewy muscles rippling below the surface. Every inch of the goddess contained a dangerous, powerful strength, musculature tensing and relaxing with a smooth, dancer's grace. Even with her breasts bound under layers of tightly wound leather bandage, she truly was a work of art. But it was the scars that really drew Bobbi's eyes.

One curved along the left edge of her hip, a straight white line, pale even against her smooth skin, ending just sbove her midriff. Another began behind her left shoulder blade. A scary realisation dawned on Bobbi in that moment: This woman was a warrior. And she would not stop until the Agent's submitted.

Having the blonde Agent strap the dildo around her hip, she watched the girl buckle it in place. Running her fingers along the heavy cock, Sif suppressed a groan: She had heard tell these phallus' used magics to heighten arousal, but she had never believed.

"Hmm..." Sif rolled her hips, watching the heavy end of the artificial cock sway with the motion. Something about this was very satisfying. For so long she had been subjugated on Asgard; a maiden wishing to be a warrior? Something about being on the other end was... cathartic.

Slowly, with languid, swaying steps, Sif strode over to Natasha; the redhead shrank back, but was unable to leave the crates. The tip of the strap on was in front of her face, and she glared up at Bobbi with fearful desperation.

"You will service me as you would a man."

Natasha blinked, looking down the tip of the dildo as it swayed in front of her anxious face. There were some obvious issues with limitations and physical capacities that she very clearly stated in a single short sentence:

"It's too big."

The goddess' arm snapped out, dealing her a vicious open-palmed spank to her upturned ass. Natasha yelped in pain; never challenge a super being. Lady Sif gripped her hair:

"Probably, but you will acquiesce, slut. Now open wide..."

Natasha gritted her teeth momentarily, before realizing that that was counterproductive. She no longer had the energy to resist, or even to argue against Sif's point. She and Bobbi had been locked together for quite a while, bringing each other to orgasm time and again. Her jaw ached, her tongue still held the tangy taste of Bobbi's juices and her whole body was overworked. Nonetheless, this was happening.

The shining tip brushed Natasha's lips, and she reluctantly opened her mouth to it. Sif laughed, a short, triumphant sound overhead as the dildo pushed past her teeth. It was a tight fit; Natasha's jaw ached as it stretched to accommodate the artificial cock's girth, feeling the odd tasting metal scrape against her teeth. Her tongue pressed down against the floor of her mouth as, inch by inch, Sif's phallus violated her. Her heart pounded in her chest, harder than before, as Sif pushed forward, filling her mouth completely; how far would this warrior go??

Natasha choked; gagging as the cock hit the back of her throat. Sif gripped her head with a growl; long, strong fingers wrapping through short red hair. The Agent's retreat was stopped and then reversed as the warrior pushed her deeper with a languorous groan of pleasure, the shiny tool gliding between plump lips and up against the pulsating muscles of the girl's throat. Concentrating on suppressing her gag reflex, Natasha struggled in place.

Sif groaned, thousands of tiny sensors across the surface of her new appendage transmitting every tactile sensation right up into her own body; the heat of the redhead's mouth, the wetness of her saliva, the hard edges of her teeth against the phallus. It was a tight fit; the girl's tongue working against the bottom. Her occasional helpless, wordless moans sent vibrations up the heavy shaft, only encouraging the brunette to go further.

Tears rolled down Natasha's cheeks as her gag reflex made her pay for every second the Asgardian's cock invaded her throat. She would try to pull away, tugging until the grip the warrior had on her hair became painful, before surrendering again, settling for the pain in her jaw and throat instead. There was nothing she could do but lay there and be Sif's maiden; powerless as the tall, strong woman took her pleasure from the redhead's weak body.

Swivelling her hips Sif set a generous pace, easily pumping back and forth into the redhead's waiting mouth. Ignoring the agent as she gurgled and coughed pathetically, the brunette kept gliding back and forward, the sensation of the girl's hot mouth sending glorious signals too her nethers.

With a final, shuddering breath, heat, lust and bliss firing through her body, Sif slowly withdrew her cock from Natasha's mouth; savoring the sweet sensation of her soft, full lips pressed against the rubber. There was a highly satisfying pop, as the tip finally pulled out from the slave's mouth, Natasha hacking and coughing as it did so.

Ren's hand tousled Natasha's beautiful red hair, smiling down at her baleful, glowing blue eyes:

"Oh, I am going to fuck you so hard human."

"Lady Sif, please..." Natasha whimpered through a raw throat, screwing her eyes shut and burying her face in her hands as the warrior strutted confidently around behind her.

That tiny kernel of pride stopped Natasha from begging pitifully but Natasha couldn't deny how wet she was, how her legs trembled; her body twitching with need. She had lost count of the number of times she had cum on Bobbi's face and she still needed satisfaction: Magic was the real dom here.

Sif's hands gripped Natasha's hips, straightening out the redhead's sagging posture. Seconds later she felt those strong fingers tear her suit down the seam with ease, revealing the Agent's dripping pussy from behind. The tip of the false penis brushing her nethers, Natasha leant back unconsciously, desperate to feel Sif's cock pressed against her glistening, dewy folds:

"Give in now and I will ensure Bobbi goes free," Sif stated plainly, eying the anxious blonde.

Natasha whined, only managing to mumble incoherently.

Sif gave a long, luxurious laugh, dripping with that odd combination of sex and violence:

"Fair enough. Is this strength, or do you simply belong to another?"

Natasha shuddered, casting her eyes around the room for something, anything to get her out of this. She quaked with exhaustion as her gaze settled on Bobbi.

The blonde stood against the wall, eyes downcast. Natasha could see her fellow agent's attempt at composure, back straight even as sweat dripped down her spine, arms crossed over her shredded suit. Even more telling was the way her eyes darted from her back to Sif moment to moment, never allowing the goddess out of her sight. The girl wasn't ready for more torturous pleasure.

Standing back a moment, Sif just enjoyed the sight of this beautiful redhead waiting for her; legs spread wide open, Natasha's pussy lips glistening with arousal. The warrior knew her lack of objectivity was hardly noble, but she had earned this conquest and decided to enjoy herself. Mounting the maiden, she pushed her strap-on against Agent Romanoff's entrance. The redhead whimpered, the cold metal sending chills through her abdomen. Teasing her prey for a few seconds just because she could, Sif then pushed forwards in a slow but steady thrust, The Goddess of War not stopping until the entire length of her cock was buried inside the mortal's pussy.

Natasha cried out, thrown forward by the sudden, inevitable penetration. Clinging onto the wood, the Agent struggled, wriggling on the huge cock that filled her so entirely. Bobbi watched, morbidly fascinated by the erotic display. Truthfully, she had not thought the other agent could take such a huge load. Natasha's own face a mask of pleasure, pain and shock, hard moans, groans and cries of joy escaped her perfect mouth.

Sif knew exactly how it felt to be filled by one of these big dildos so the lack of coherence didn't bother her. In fact she was impressed how the redhead refused to beg, still somehow staying upright despite the uncomfortable stretching of her pussy. That said Sif was sure Agent Romnaoff was mostly feeling pleasure, the magics overcoming any natural reaction to this kind of attack. Slicing her hips left and right, the brunette tested the girl's body. Swaying in time, Natasha felt like a puppet. Having completed the penetration and then giving the girl a moment to adjust; Sif began fucking the redhead's desperate pussy.

No sooner had Sif begun pumping her hips back and forth the redhead screamed in pleasure, all while her own body pushed back against the brunette. Just by holding firm the agent showed her determination, the force of each thrust enough to knock any person off their feet. Instead, using her inclined position, Natasha was able to hold firm against the onslaught on her most delicate area.

Bobbi watched, fascinated as a goddess skillfully fucked the beautiful redhead, having taken her as a mere plaything. The blonde cursed herself: the plan had failed and yet Natasha was taking the punishment: instead of her. She felt small.

It was a marvel really, to see the smaller redhead stand up to the warrior. Or, in this case, bend over to her. Bobbi could only hope Sif was taking it a little easy on the agent. Yet, pumping her pussy relentlessly, Bobbi could actually see the confusion scrawled over the redhead's face, her ecstasy counteracting her frustration.

Sif wasn't being overly cautious, instead taking the time to enjoy each sensation that spiralled up from her nethers; magnified by the magic cock. There was something about subjugating another beautiful woman, about proving her superiority that made the brunette feel invigorated. In all her time fighting her opponents they had practically always been men... or monsters. To challenge her own sex and to win, somehow it meant more, even after all this time. There was just something about fucking another woman which made her feel so wonderfully powerful and dominant.

Ultimately in this scenario the real torture was being forced to watch; Bobbi given an excellent view of the two woman fucking whilst her own magically induced need went unfulfilled. From the darkness the forgotten spy could see everything: from the Pained-pleasure on Natasha's face to the look of triumphant concentration on Lady Sif's as she thrust into the helpless redhead. Then there were the bodies themselves; one woman mounting another and using a man-made phallus to drive the female being penetrated over and over. With every thrust the redhead's breasts swung, her flesh jiggling in with each bang.

Bobbi licked her lips as she considered getting involved. Was it wrong for her to want back in, even if it meant adding to Natasha's torment?? Would that have undermined the power and dominance Lady Sif was obviously feeling??? The blonde forced herself to hold back and simply watch. For now.

Natasha tried to keep breathing once the warrior increased things even further but it was no use. In what felt like less than a second her pussy was clenching tightly around the large invader and she was covering it with her cum, pure ecstasy shuddering through her body as she experienced perhaps her strongest climax that night. It was of course followed by another, and another, and another, the captivating Asgardian pounding her pussy to orgasm after orgasm and, to The redhead's surprise, it felt like the brunette received at least one in the process.

Sif paused; she wanted to just keep going, knowing the other Agent had yet to receive her due. But this felt good, too good. Who knew a body as soft and full as this could be so rewarding? That in this case, pounding a vulnerable mortal in this way was more rewarding than a thousand kills in Asgard's name.

More determined than ever, Sif took her longest run up to the redhead's pussy and roughly slammed forwards with all her might, forcing the full length of the dildo deep into the younger woman in one hard thrust.

...

Natasha, eyes closed, had no idea what was in store. In that moment the redhead had realised the simple truth: Neither Bobbi or herself were getting out of here until they gave in to Lady Sif's demands. If she didn't stop soon, either her body would give in to this pleasurable torment, or her mind would.

From the corner, the blonde saw defeat in the redhead, her pretty face hung low, her whole body sagging. Bobbi panicked; from behind the bent over agent she could see the warrior lining up a powerful thrust: Lady Sif would break Natasha. The other agent grimaced determinedly. Not if the Mockingbird didn't let her:

Sif slamming forward caused Natasha lift her top half upwards and let out a long scream of painful ecstacy. The redhead didn't care anymore, she could have her body, her mind; all she wanted was for this to continue.

"Ahhh! Yes! Mmmm... You can-mmmpppghhh!! Ungh?!!"

The force of the warrior's latest lunge had an unintended side affect:

Arching upward from the force of the goddess' blast, Natasha only just saw the other strap-on flying toward her. Mouth already open, the redhead's flight sent her on the inevitable collision cause. Before she could even comprehend what had happened, Natasha felt the shaft plunge down her throat, not stopping until it reached her esophagus.

Bobbi knew it was wrong to stifle Natasha like this, but what choice did she have? The redhead was about to give in. Thinking about it, her own hormones might have influenced this admittedly rash solution...

Looking down, the blonde saw the redhead gagging on the huge shaft; her cheeks bulging around the large obstruction. Bobbi winced, her glowing eyes apologetic. Still, it beat eternal slavery.

Once she had the other woman sucking her cock Bobbi looked up at Lady Sif, talking honestly:

"She's, she has had enough."

The brunette stared back at the blonde, not losing pace even as her own eyes turning livid:

"That is not your choice spy! How dare you interfere with the King of Adgard's will-"

Bobbi leant forward, Sif frowning for a moment before she figured out what her captive intended. The blonde pressed her mouth to the warrior's, making out with the brunette even as she continued fucking her friend. This for the Asgardian seemed beyond strange, but not necessarily in a terrible way. This ultimately could describe the entire night.

Making out for around a minute, Lady Sif allowed herself to enjoy the kiss for the first time that evening. The taller blonde, though not as overtly flirtatious, had her charms and the warrior appreciated this.

Breaking away, Bobbi quickly explained her actions:

"Natasha is on my team, you must understand that? We work together to achieve our objective. So if we win, we win, or if we lose..."

"I get both of you..." Sif responded dangerously.

Bobbi nodded.

Below Natasha was being spit roasted brutally; Lady Sif ramming that strap-on into her vulnerable pussy with no more mercy. Not given much time to be embarrassed, or even get used to that large dildo, she received a distraction in the form of Agent Morse's strap-on bouncing back into her mouth.

For a few seconds the redhead was too shocked to react, coming to realize the women were now violating her from either end. In this situation there was simply no way out; the redhead couldn't exclaim, couldn't even pull backward without further impaling her sore pussy. The humiliation was unbearable, trapped between a god and a friend, her throat sore, her pussy throbbing with unbearable pleasure.

Natasha hated herself in that moment, obediently sucking on the dildo even as her cunt was roughly invaded. Sliding back and forth between the two women, one her superior, the other her inferior, she realized how submissive she really was.

Through it all Natasha found herself moaning around the cock in her mouth, her already well fucked pussy ready to come again as the women above her took control, both slamming their respective phallus' into her weakened body as if to finish her off.

Realising she was contributing to her colleague's humiliation, Bobbi pulled away:

"Let me take her place."

Sif smiled mischievously, "Offering to go in the middle Agent Morse?"