An Avenger's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I mean," the blonde panted, just attempting to stay upright as the brunette threw herself into the redhead; her body crumpling between the two women.

Natasha came again, her whole frame convulsing. There was no love, or even encouragement as she was attacked on two fronts; her body well and truly fucked.

Sif considered the girl's offer, ready to say no, when the redhead fell from her pedestal, the strong spy losing her capacity to even stay upright as her limbs finally gave way; contorted by the forces applied to her.

"I see now I have no choice." The brunette spoke disappointedly: "If your friend is unable your trial must continue, though we must up the intent..."

The blond gulped, eyes wide, as the warrior pulled herself free with a squelch.

...

SELFLESS

Natasha awoke slowly. How long had she been out? The redhead stared into the bare bulb above her head, felt the hard work at her back, and the mixture of sweat and cream that matted her wavy hair: a couple of minutes at most.

Her muscles ached, her head span, the results of ceaseless pleasure for many hours leaving her numb but weirdly satisfied.

Feeling a pair of hands lift her limp hips, Natasha moaned: she was still sensitive down there. Her torso shook, and she heard a metallic clink as her waist was handled.

When the metal and leather tightened together around her crotch, the redhead decided she had no choice but to open her eyes. Cracking an eyelid, Natasha was greeted by the intimidating sight of Lady Sif, looking down from above with what appeared to be genuine concern. Bent over the agent, her long, dark hair tickled Natasha's nose.

"I feared you had died Agent Romanoff," the warrior said plainly, her eyes running over the girl's exhausted face:

"You have resisted admirably, I am impressed."

"Where's my medal?" Natasha asked sarcastically, before realising how horse her throat had become, the result of many a foreign object punching her larynx.

"What, what are you doing??"

Tilting her head forward, Natasha registered the blonde agent awkwardly strapping the massive dildo around the redhead's waist, still somehow determined in spite of their joint humiliation that day.

"It wears off Natasha," Bobbi explained desperately, "Your eyes... You're in control again!"

Natasha blinked, brushing hair back from her face; she had to admit, except for the aches and pains, she did feel more like her old self.

"If, if I just do a little more, I'll break free, like you have," Bobbi said anxiously:

"Lady Sif told me this was the requirement, now if I can take a little more we both walk away."

Natasha screwed her eyes shut, confused by the blonde's logic.

Pulling herself up onto the table, Bobbi flipped her long blonde hair over a shoulder, lacking her usual grace due to the induced hormones flooding her body with excess erotic energy.

Sif watched, unmoved as the Agent mounted her own friend; she had not predicted it would come down to this.

However it was rewarding to see Agent Morse obeying what was ultimately her initial command; voluntarily subjugating herself in order to break the much-deserved spell. This ultimately involved the blonde awkwardly positioning above where Agent Romanoff now lay, carefully lining up her wet and needy pussy with the massive strap-on dildo pointing upward, taking her time to mentally prepare for this daunting task.

Struggling to meet the reclined redhead's shocked green eyes, Bobbi began her long descent onto the huge cold pole. As she moved down the blonde agent let out a long moan of shock, attempting to maintain some composure even as she stretched like never before. Very slowly the blonde slipped down the shaft, her eyelids fluttering, taking short, shallow breaths just to stay upright.

Natasha gasped, the massive phallus sending weird but pleasure signals through her nervous system.

Reaching the bottom, Bobbi let out an unlady-like grunt, her crotch meeting that of her counterpart. Closing her eyes, the blonde took a moment. In spite of her predicament the cock felt wonderful, filling her up more than any other had done before: How Natasha had taken Lady Sif's treatment was beyond her.

Lifting herself up on shakes legs, Bobbi began to pump down against the heavy dildo, starting a gradual, steady rhythm. Tightening her thighs around the other agent's waist, the blonde penetrated herself over and over, her breast heaving as she stimulated her heightened sex drive.

Sif began to circle menacingly as the agent gave up the last of her dignity; thrusting into her bewildered colleague with increasing desperation as her sex began to boil.

"Bobbi.." Natasha croaked:

"This is madness, you're not even being ordered anymore!"

The blonde shook her head, wavy hair dancing around her pleasure stricken face:

"I- I can do this! For my mistress!!"

Natasha leant toward the other agent, shocked by her latest declaration. Gripping her friend's hips, she tried to make eye contact, to reason with her: Just as Lady Sif walked up behind Bobbi.

Having gradually gotten into position, Sif wound an arm around the girl's shaking torso, pulling her into a backward embrace. Stroking long hair behind the blonde's left ear, the brunette took a breath as she lined up her cock, before whispering her own decree:

"For Asgard."

Pressing forward, Sif rolled her hips upward in one fluid motion: stuffing the tip of the huge phallus into Bobbi's vulnerable asshole.

The blonde screamed, mouth hanging open as she was anally invaded, all while the other dildo filled her sopping pussy. Blue eyes bulging, the agent shuddered uselessly.

Another guttural cry escaped her lips as she felt the double assault override her nerves system. Practically feeling the two cocks rubbing against one another, Bobbi groaned in helpless ecstacy, her body violated like never before.

Natasha watched Bobbi crumble, her old self-confidence melting away as she was humiliated before a goddess. In all her time using sexual espionage, the redhead had never allowed herself to cross this line, not even sure if her body could take two cocks of this girth penetrating the Agent at once. The blonde's expression was certainly concerning, her mouth slack, tears running down her cheeks as she was painstakingly lowered onto the Asgardian phallus.

In reality Bobbi just didn't care anymore, bewitched by this indescribable feeling, her nerve endings on fire. The blonde agent wailed as the warrior shoved another several hard inches up her pooper, bowels jiggling as the cock entered even greater depths.

Sif tried not to go overboard, aware how flimsy humans could be. Taking a firm hold of Agent Morse's wide hips, she slowly pulled the blonde down onto the shaft, its shear girth forcing her ass centimeters apart.

Bobbi gulped, feeling tense thighs slap her own behind, a bulge having formed in her belly. Falling forward onto Natasha, the blonde impaled her pussy once more, just able to press up as she came uncontrollably.

Bobbi had never experienced a weirder or more painful sensation, the huge cock now filling her sore rectum, both sphincters held wide open. It was extremely embarrassing and for the first time in her adult life she felt completely powerless; the huge elastic shaft stretching and twisting her bowels forcefully just to fit inside: Past the point of being full, the blonde felt the overwhelming urge to take a shit.

Meanwhile Sif tightened her grip on Agent Morse's hips and began to slowly pull her strap-on from the blonde's butt. The inclined girl wept as she felt bizarre emptiness; her superior's dildo slowly slipping from her chute, while she fell back onto the other dildo, her gut churning. Bobbi groaned as Lady Sif came to a stop, only halfway out.

At this point the brunette rallied, easily pushing her strap on back inside the girl's once tight butt. Bobbi wailed, her eyes streaming. Sif thought nothing of it, repeating the process and starting a steady rhythm; her dildo moving back and forth through Agent Morse's back entrance as she intentionally stretched the girl past breaking point. With each thrust her powerful hips slapped undulating, bruised cheeks.


The worst part was it felt good, soooo GOOD! The married Agent couldn't believe what was happening to her. Her husband, her career, Bobbi didn't care anymore, all that mattered in that moment was completing her new mission.

The blonde soon became a mindless moron: bouncing back and forth between the two dildos, cumming over and over. Frantic, Bobbi began to beg, whatever was left of her sanity lost in the intensity of the experience:

"yes, Yes YESS!" the agent shouted deliriously at the top of her lungs:

"You can use me, I'll be your slut, Asgard's bitch! Just. don't. Stop!"

"You will acquiesce?" Sif asked, her breath a little ragged as she defiled the blonde's ass.

"Yessss..." the agent replied ecstatically.

"No!" Natasha responded in horror:

"Bob you're married!!"

Grasping her own finger, Bobbi flung the ring aside, hearing it clink away into the darkness.

Ashamed, embarrassed, and incredibly turned on, Bobbi thrust herself back and forth between the two woman, sandwiched between a friend and a Goddess.

"You will give into Asgardian rule, let me be your charge?" Sif gasped, incredibly turned on by her sudden, complete control.

Bobbi nodded desperately, pumping backwards, tears still spilling down her cheeks: Taking both spears quickly turning her insides to jelly.

"I'm already all yours, I-I'll do whatever you ask! Just, please..."

"Then from now on you serve Asgard as a Maiden of the realm!" Sif commanded, thrashing her hips up against the blonde's increasingly red behind.

Unfortunately for Bobbi her statement had an unintended side affect and instead of backing off as she should have the Goddess began to take harder, deeper strokes into the blonde's loosened rosebud; wrecking the poor girl's opening. Sif knew such force would ravage any mortal, and yet she didn't care, overwhelmed by her sense of power and achievement. The brunette was going to be fully satisfied, even if it meant Sif had to go through months of physical therapy.

Natasha watched, transfixed, as the Agent's formally glowing eyes faded into a duller blue: Bobbi had been saturated, overwhelmed by the magic coating her system, now permanently a pawn of an alien race. Still pumping up and down onto her own exhausted body, Natasha felt the blonde's excretions spatter her torso, the former-Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D prepared to ruin her tight body to prove her devotion to this new cause.

Coated in sweat, Bobbi came yet again, her vision blurring, pounding downward onto her own pussy with the same brutal force Lady Sif was now using on her butt. Finally working together, the agent and the warrior double penetrated the blonde, fucking and sodomising her through multiple climaxes.

Mewling pathetically like a wounded animal, Bobbi flopped like a ragdoll as she struggled to hold herself together. Feeling feint, she crumpled on top of Natasha; mercifully passing out.

The stimulative dildo feeling every twist and compression of the girl's rectum, Sif found herself finally overwhelmed; cumming hard. Soaking her under armour, the brunette beamed, consumed by pleasure she hadn't felt in years.

Crushed under Bobbi, Natasha stared over her shoulder at the glowing goddess, a disbelieving smile on her triumphant face:

"Uhh- Hmm. That was.. I-I will take care of Miss Morse on Asgard, she requires further... discipline." Sif stroked the girl's back almost affectionately:

"When she returns you shall not speak of this, not ever. Do you understand?"

Natasha nodded slowly, still cradling the unconscious blonde.

"Then you are free to go..." Sif said simply, before leaning in close:

"And tell the others that seek to reap benefits from my realm: It. Is. Defended."

Just as Sif finished her statement, a brilliant, blinding golden beam blasted their tangled bodies. Hearing the roof above them implode, Natasha screwed her eyes shut; waiting for what felt like hours for the bifrost to consume them.

When the light dissipated, Natasha cracked open her eyes. Both women, ex-agent and warrior were gone and the redhead was left alone: Above, a perfect circle had been burnt into the ceiling, revealing the night's sky.

Lying still, Natasha woozily stared up at the blinking stars. They had gotten a spy to Asgard: Just not as Bobbi had intended.