An Average Day

Story Info
A young female office employee decides to have some fun.
2.5k words
3.92
26.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an average day. The weather that early April afternoon was average. The temperature in the office was average. Lingering somewhere in the high 60s. Maybe 70. Her daily to-do list was almost finished. It was about 3:30pm. She usually worked until 5pm. The same time that most of the other employees were there. She was not necessarily looking forward to going home. Just as she doesn't necessarily look forward to being at work. Life had taken on some sort of mundane normality that she didn't understand, didn't particularly like, and it made her a little bit sick inside, because it seemed like this is how most of the other adults older than her, more experienced than her, lived their lives. Once in awhile, on the weekends, around the holidays, or for someone birthday, there's might some sort of event, that deviated from this average normality.

But even those days, those events, began to feel fairly average. There was another guy who worked at the office. His office was down the hall from hers a way. She sensed that he felt similar. She didn't speak much to him. Something had happened a couple of years back when he had tried to ask her out. She didn't know how to react to it at the time. She also didn't know what to think of him, and didn't want to risk her job, as it was her first professional job, by accepting his offer. She had shared with the COO of the company at that time that he had asked her out in a bit of an awkward manner. Not sure why she had shared. Perhaps she felt guilty about something. But she believe he had been reprimanded for it and they hadn't spoken much since. On this day however, she was sick of the average.

She wanted to mix things up. The person she had been dating has not been satisfying in any sort of way. When they do speak, its dull and robotic. When they see each other, it's not much more than that. She was feeling particularly emboldened on that Thursday afternoon. The guy who usually sits next to her was out that day. He was the son of the COO, the woman who had hired her and for the last three years had more or less taken her under her wing. Her office was on the other side of their rented space. A couple of turns down the hall. The only ones on her side of the office and hallway were her and the guy across the hall who had once asked her out. They had been speaking more recently, and she was appointed to be his main service assistant.

What that means in that when he brought on new clients and opened new accounts, he would give her the paperwork to submit and get approved. Something that only her and one or two of the other women in the office were trained to do. She liked that she was appointed to work more with him, because she appreciated when he walked across the hall to talk to her. She liked even more when she was courageous enough to walk across the hall into his office to talk to him. He shared one of the back quiet offices with another advisor. An older guy who rarely came in. So it felt much more like his office. There was something a bit rebellious feeling when she would walk into his office, stand behind him and his chair, and ask him questions. It was always very formal. A bit stuffy. But she could tell and sense both in herself and in him a desire for something something outside of that normality. Outside of that vanilla, compliant, regulatory, follow-the-rules dryness.

She heard his speakers buzzing outside his closed door. He closed his door often when he was in. Sometimes he was on the phone or making calls. Sometimes she could hear his podcast on. But most of the time it just seemed like he liked his privacy, or didn't really have anyone else around his office, so he closed his door by default. Today it sounded like a podcast playing. Something about the upcoming 2020 presidential race, but she wasn't sure who it was. She didn't care all that much about politics. It was 3:42pm. Her daily to-do list was more or less done. There was one task that remained. To follow up on some account approvals from last week. She didn't want to make any calls at the moment so just left it on a post it on front of her. There were a couple of other small stacks of documents nearby but she knew those would take well over an hour and decided to just wait until the morning. Today she would do something different. She just wasn't sure what yet. She pulled out her phone. She flipped through her Instagram feed. There was a message from the guy she had been seeing. "Hey, how are you?" She ignored it and closed out her Instagram.

A light bulb went off. She remembered how sometimes when the guy across the hall in the office was in an outgoing mood, he would come over to her and the guy next to her and share something funny that he saw online or on Instagram. It was usually a silly video. Or sometimes something weird and gross that he found funny, like how there was an old bird feather stuck to the glass front door of the building for several months after a bird crashed into the door and died. And how the building management and cleaning service never cleaned it because it was really high up on the door. He came and showed her a picture of this once. He has a weird sense of humor.

But then she remembered that there was a picture on her phone. One that she sent to the guy she was dating some months ago after having a couple of drinks with her friends, and making an excuse not to see him. So out of guilt she stripped down to her bra and thong and sent him a picture of her in the mirror. She had kept this picture in a special folder on her phone. She liked the way she was able to appease him and assuage his frustration by just showing him her half naked body. It felt empowering. In the picture she held her phone with her right hand, and with her hips half turned away to show her ass, her other hand was pressed to her lips, as if to say "shhh, don't be upset that I'm not there tonight, I'm in charge here." She knew at that moment what to do.

She pushed her chair back and stood up. She took a deep breath, sticking her chest out a bit as she did not. The bra she was wearing that day was very low cut. Her tits were sticking out a bit of the low cut white top she had on. She had been dressing more and more provocatively the past couple of months, perhaps just to shake things up a bit for herself. And perhaps for him. She's caught him looking several times. She began walking to his office and gently knocked on the door. She had been working on a couple of accounts for him, so she would just give him the current status. Which did not have to necessarily do, but she knew he wouldn't think anything of it. She had another picture in her phone that she had taken the weekend before that of her parents dog, where it was laying upside down and making a funny face. Before she got up she had dragged that picture into the same folder on her phone of the one with her in her lingerie.

"Come in" he yelled, turning his podcast down. She opened the door and took two steps in towards his chair.

"Hey Maddie" he said.

"Hi, I just wanted to give you an update on those two new accounts"

"Ok sure, what's the word on those?"

"The one for the husband was approved, but the second one for the wife wasn't yet sent up to Kris, I'm not sure what the hold up is yet. Did you want the documents back for the first one to send to the insurance company?" (She knew the answer was no).

"No" he said. "When they're both done I'll submit both at the same time, it'll be easier that way."

"Ok," she said, turning around slowly. Then she turned back, slowly, as if pretending she had forgotten something. "Hey do you want to see a funny picture of my dog?"

"Uh, sure" he said, a bit confused but open to this proposition. She walked closer to him, as he remained sitting in his chair a couple of steps away. She positioned herself to his left side, facing the doorway, so that her phone would be not facing the doorway, in case anyone else walked by.

She opened the folder on her phone. The first picture as she knew was not the one of the dog, but of her standing in front of mirror in a dark purple bra and thong with her finger to her mouth. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry" as she quickly swiped to the next picture, feigning embarrassment. He didn't look up or say a word. She quickly swiped to the next picture and pretended it wasn't her but something else someone had sent her. "I don't remember what that was I'm sorry" she said, feigning embarrassment again as best she could.

"This is my dog Rex Ruther. It's a dumb name" she said. "My dad and my brother think its funny though." He laughed. Still staring at her phone. She could tell her was feeling a bit uncomfortable, but unsure as to what to say or do at that point.

"It's a funny face. Dogs are funny." He said, continuing to stare at the picture.

After looking down at it for another second or two, she hit the home screen on her phone. He looked up at her face as she turned to walk away. She tried to not look back, but felt so proud of herself for following through on her idea that she couldn't help but look at him and grin. It was a mischievous grin. He shook his head from left to right, as if to say no. As if to say "I can't believe you just did that. You naughty girl." She noticed his face had some disbelief in it. She turned around smiling ear to ear and walked out slowly. She had her beige heels on on that day. And a very tight black skirt. It wasn't a super short skirt, but it allowed her curves to stand out. It was the tightest one she owned. It always made her feel very sexy. She slowly paused between her steps at the doorway. She didn't have to look back to know. She let him look down. She asked him to look down. She wanted him to look down and think about her. She took it into her body. She felt him look at her and it hit her right where she wanted it too. She felt herself tighten right where it felt good. She got back to her desk and sat down. She looked down between her legs. Her head was a bit euphoric and her panties had evidence of her naughtiness. Something in her wanted to feel wrong for what she did. But she didn't. She thought about him. He had closed his office door shortly after she had walked out. She wondered if it had turned him on as much as it had her. She wondered what it looked like. It gave her the chills remembering how much control she can have over men, something she sometimes forgot. She giggled to herself.

At 4:55pm, she was getting ready to leave. He was still here. She was still still thinking about what she had done earlier and how it made her feel. She was still feeling pretty high. She wanted to keep going. It was a bit thrilling. Doing something she knows she shouldn't be doing, in a place she shouldn't be doing it, and with someone who works with her, someone she knows she shouldn't be doing these things with. An idea popped up in her head to do something else. She thought about leaving something for him before she left, so he would remember the day. She considered getting an envelope out of her drawer, and when she didn't hear any footsteps coming from either direction in the hallway, sliding her still wet panties off and putting them in envelope and sliding it under his door when she left. She became wet again thinking about this. She didn't know why, but she knew it would tease and turn him on immensely to see and feel her wet panties. It may not be the best idea she knew, as she knew that her and him could not do anything. At least not there. Not anytime soon. She was in a relationship with someone anyway. It already felt dirty, like she cheated on him. But she brushed that thought aside, as she didn't cheat and it wasn't her fault that office and her job and all her days are always so dry and dull. She deserved something like this. She felt ok about it. In fact, she was proud of herself.

4:58pm. She looked between the entranceway of her cubicle space and listened. She heard his podcast coming through the office across the hall but nothing else. No one else in the office was moving around or at least not in that moment. She reached her hand up her skirt and slid her panties down her thighs. She then pulled them quickly and slid them down to her ankles with her legs and feet under her desk. She looked around and listened again. Still no one. She reached down and hooked her panties around one heel. Then the other and grabbed them in her hand, which she kept under her desk. Looking around one last time, she grabbed the envelope with her right hand and under her desk, she placed them into the envelope. She put the envelope in her bag on the ground and sat upright, feeling naughty and bold. Not such an average day today she thought.

As she got up and began walking towards the exit, she looked in her bag. As she got to his door, a hundred or so feet before the exit she paused, looking down at the envelope. She heard his podcast still playing. She wondered if he was still hard, just as she was still wet from earlier. She smiled at herself, knowing that he would be thinking about her and that picture all night. She took her hand off the envelope and walked towards the door. Maybe tomorrow, or next week, she'll be bored of the average and give him a live version of the picture.