An Awakening Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I felt his hands firm up and his piston action began with slow constant in and out motions pulling out half way two or three times...then pulling out full length..rammng it home. Soon he found his rhythm and I found mind and soon the night was filled with sounds of our skin coming together "Puk,...Puk...Puk..." As I got into feeling his cock fucking my ass I reached for the the headboard and grabbed on and began matching his thrusts each time.

Josh leaned into my ear "I'm going to cum soon...should I pull out?" he asked. I could not imagine his pulling out at that point and shook my head 'no'. "Say it...I love hearing you tell me what you want. Say it...say it". He slowed his pace because he wanted to control the urge to unload. Finally he stopped altogether resting his cock deep in my ass. "Where do you want me to cum" he asked again.

I looked back at him and said "Come in me...I want you to stay inside me...don't pull out...please" and I pushed my ass against his pelvis again.

Without any hesitation he began pumping in and out of me again. So that the sound of "Thuk, thuk, thuk, thuk..filled the night. He drove his cock into me again and again. The act of stopping had staved off his orgasm enough to drive him to the brink.

He was so close to cumming when he stopped that his body was now preventing his orgasm from releasing. He savaged my ass...and I did not mind at all..but it became clear that he needed to release...badly. "Fuck me Josh..cum in my ass...let me have it all...fuck me...oh yeah...I love your cock...I am so happy you are fucking me....fuck...Oh fuck.." As I spoke my own urge came to the surface....I began pushing back against hiim...harder and harder...forcing my own orgasm closer.

Just as I was about to release Josh...howled....in savage agony...driving his cock...so deep I thought.as he stiffened...groaned...and released his cum into me. Hot jets of cum blasted into my deepest recesses filling me as his body jolted...and spasmed and jolted again....once more he pulled out...and rammed his cock home...and more cum...jettisoned into my ass....bringing my own orgasm to fruition...leaning back...I howled....and lights flashed...and my cock exploded..onto Stevens chest who now lay under me...eagerly taking my cum...as I had done his and Joshes. I blacked out...

Coming to I felt warm blankets around me and the sound of two lovers embraced. I do not know how long I had been out but when I came to Josh was sucking Steven in front of the fireplace. "Did you have a good time?" Steven asked once he noticed my watching them. I smiled and nodded. "We were waiting for you to come to before we hit the hot tub" he said.

We all walked to the hot tub my legs shaking from weakness. As we soaked we talked about how things would be now that I was clearly in the picture. Steven spoke up first "Josh and I have wanted to include you in our family for a while. Now that we've broken down that barrier and taken you under our wing, so to speak, we need to make some things clear. Josh and I want you to be one of us, but we also want you to have a say in our doings. Tonight was beautiful but we want you to be ok with 'us' including you in our group. Josh and I have decided that you can have sex with us both either one on one or like tonight. If you choose 'us' we need to ask you to remain with 'us' sexually. Its safer that way. If you meet someone you'd like to 'date' we have to know about it, and they must be screened if you wish to remain with 'us' sexually."

Josh leaned forward with a smile and said "If you choose 'us' I will be your 'handler' meaning that I will be in charge of whether or not you can have sex with anyone other than myself or Steven." He leaned in close and whispered "That means if I have a friend who needs a date, or whatever..I'll loan you to him". I an instant my cock sprang to life at the prospect of being used like that and I nodded silently.

"Are you ok with that?" he asked.

I nodded and said "Yes".

12