An Awakening Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

Once he pulled out I knelt in front of Stephen who had begun to release his own tears of heartache. I took his cock into my mouth slowly and savored the warmth of his shaft as I pleasured him one last time. It was a slow session not rushed because I wanted to remember this moment. My head bobbed in his lap for a long time before I felt his need to release rise. At this I began taking deliberate, long deep strokes of his shaft into my throat, slowing my pace.

This caused his urgency to wane ever so slightly. But even then his need soon became overwhelming. Standing up from his seat he began to fuck my mouth and throat savagely just before he stiffened and buried his shaft into my throat and came. Hot jets of his semen hit the back of my throat and I let him have his moment with me. I was surprised by the amount of cum that seemed to be pumping from him.

Before he was able to finish unloading his impossible load...I had to breathe. So his last ejaculation hit me squarely in the face...and it wasn't done then either. Another jet hit my naked chest. I was coated inside and out with his cum.

Only then did I realize that he was crying openly with heartbreak. Once I had finished them both we hugged as one. Try as I could I could not cum...my pain was just too great to allow me release. So I said my goodbyes and went to shower off. When I got out of the shower 20 minutes later...they were gone.

Three years later I was on a mountaintop alone with Stephen once again with my head in his lap. The last place I'd have expected to ever be giving head much less to someone I thought was dead. Stranger still was the fact that I had been 'rescued' from death by an alien race seeing to our appropriate evolution.

As my mouth slid over Stephens shaft and I grew acquainted with my friends cock my mind raced with a new energy, new understandings and for the first time absolutely no doubts or fears about enjoying sex. Though I had to admit that part of the allure of having gay sex was that it was supposed to be wrong.

My world for the first time was absolutely free of expectations, doubt, debt and negative energy of any sort. I was enjoying myself and taking my time on Stephens cock when I felt his urgency begin to present itself. I maintained my pace and began to slide my mouth all the way down onto his shaft so that my lips pressed against his pubic bone. I was happy to know I was able to deep throat him. A salty pre-cum began to leak from his cock...but I continued my slow, deep pace until he grabbed my head and slammed his cock into my throat and came. I felt my joy explode knowing I had been able to please him. Something was different this time...he was not in any way satiated...if anything he was even more in need of release.

Panting and still hard as granite...he pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled a tube of lubricant from a pocket in his robe and began to lube his cock. I was on fire from having pleasured him and was in desperate need to feel his cock inside my ass. My robe fell to the ground as I stood before him watching him lube his cock. "How do you want me?" I asked.

Stephen grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the bed but he didn't put me on it. Instead he pressed me against the wall where I noticed a row of two-inch diameter pegs sticking out of the wall just above my head. Instinctively I took a peg in each hand and pressed my forehead to the boards. In a moment I felt his hot breath on my neck and shoulders. "I've wanted this for so long..." he said.

His hands fell to my shoulders and slid down my back and to my hips. Slowly his hands gripped my waist as is lips kissed my ears and neck. Without a word I felt his the heat of his cock head separate my cheeks. Automatically I arched my back to raise my hungry, waiting hole to him. Instantly I felt his head press against me and I pushed back as he pushed forward and his head slid into me. "Hold on" he whispered and he slowly impaled me with his shaft.

Somehow he felt bigger than I had remembered and I loved it. I felt my feet come off the floor as he lifted me to meet his pelvis as he rammed the last few inches into me with a delicious, hungry thrust.

I pressed my forehead to the wall as I absorbed the sensation of his warmth penetrating my body. "God this feels so good" I said.

Stephen began to tremble. "I know...I know..it has been too long...far too long"

Unconsciously I ground my ass cheeks against his pelvis as he whispered a soft, barely audible "Yessss" Then I took hold of the pegs on both sides and pulled myself up and his shaft slid out of me slowly inch by inch before I slowly let myself back down again grinding my ass against his pubic bone desperate to get as much of him into me as possible. I repeated this several times before my arms got tired.

"Take me to the bed..please" It was at this point I realized we weren't alone. At least four other men were standing behind us in what I took to be Benedictine monks robes open in the front below the rope belt exposing their cocks, which were erect from having watched Stephen and I fucking. As one all four men moved to my side and pulled me from the wall. I was then cradled with the arms of two of them under me while the remaining two grabbed my ankles and put me in a mid air 'doggy-style' position.

Stephen then said "Is that better?" I'm not sure why but the idea of being suspended in air by four aroused studs while being fucked in the ass was a huge, huge turn on.

My response to Stephen was "Fuck yes!" After which he continued to fuck me slowly in and out with full length strokes of his magnificent cock. Soon however the sensation changed from Stephen moving to my studs moving me back and forth onto his cock. I felt his hands on my hips guiding the depth..to make sure that we never broke contact but it was the men holding me that used my body like a battering ram. Not only was it different it was fantastic. I had totally surrendered to their attention and was the object of their sexual attraction.

My orgasm soon approached with this magnificent attention and I arched my back as the need to feel his cock increased. "Harder..I want to feel him harder...deeper..." I was soon being rammed against his pelvis harder and harder. My orgasm came upon me quickly as I arched my back tensed and exploded crying out in bliss as I shot my load onto the feet of my handlers. Only my orgasm, like Stephen hadn't satiated my need but rather amplified it. I was crying out in bliss when I felt Stephen slam his cock into me and unload his cum deep inside me.

After a moment to catch his breath Stephen piped up. "I think your servants deserve a reward"

"Yes" I said as they placed me on my feet. Turning to the first one on my right I asked "Is there anything I can do for you today?" I asked.

His face was hidden in the hood but I could tell he was handsome and fit. "Yes master I would like to take you like master Stephen just did." Turning to the man next to him I asked what he wanted.

"Master I would like you to take me orally at the same time my brother takes you" he said.

My heart beat like a trip hammer inside my chest as the remaining two requested to watch. "Very well then. You two hold me up as before while I service your friends." In an instant I was on my back with one stud on each side holding me up while their two brothers took position one at my head and one between my legs. Stephen, ever helpful, lubricated the one between my legs and then placed his cock at my hole.

He was roughly the same size as Stephen, possibly longer. Slowly his cock slid into me in one single stroke. Once impaled I dropped my head more in ecstatic bliss than I did to accommodate my other suitor, but his cock was there and my mouth open. I felt his hardness slip into my mouth.

Then without having to direct anyone my two cradles rocked me back and forth. As one went in the other went out. It was almost perfect in terms of timing. After a bit my throat once again opened up and I felt the full length of his shaft slide in deep. So to with my anal suitor I felt his full length penetrating me as I was rocked back and forth like a piston on two shafts.

Stephen sat next to my head on the bed and watched. "I wanted Josh and I to do something like this with you...we never had enough people to do it with" he said.

Surrendering myself I lost track of time. I had my ass and throat filled in alternating fashion while I was rocked back and forth by two muscular studs. I was in my rhythm when suddenly the motion stopped and both my studs began fucking my ass and throat urgently. One held my head while he shoved his cock down my throat several times rather savagely and then came down my throat. The other in my ass did the same..equally savagely and he to came deep within my ass.

Neither made a sound as they filled me with their essence. When they had both finished..I was suddenly and mercilessly struck from out of nowhere by a massive orgasm of my own...there was no build up..no gradual increase in tension. It was an instantaneous explosion of every muscle in my body as I came in one blissful, agonizing moment, impaled from both ends...I came so hard that I passed out.

To be continued....

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers
12