An Awesome Weekend of Lesbian Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

We lay down and kissed, softly stroking each other. As she kissed me her hand went to my breast cupping and fondling it. She caught the nipple and rolled it between her fingers and pulled on it. I loved it and pressed my chest upward encouraging her. She pulled on it harder the way I had done to her. She moved around and sat up, legs under her butt and took a nipple between her fingers and pulled and twisted them at the same time. I moaned and writhed on the bed. When I thought I could stand it no more, one hand went down my body and stroked my belly then lower to cup my pussy mound. I spread my thighs wide for her and she slid her hand down a little and I felt her finger press inward.

"Ohhh, yes make me cum. Make me cum, Baby. I'm so hot. Please!" I cried out. Her finger moved down and slid up inside my pussy. I moaned it felt so good. I knew I was dripping and her finger moved upward and then I screamed as she rubbed my clit. She did it just the way I love to do myself, around in circles over my hard nubbin. I lifted my hips upward toward her finger. She moved down a little and I felt her other hand slip to my pussy and she pressed her finger down and found my opening and slid her slick finger inside me. I went wild.

She had one finger inside me fucking me, the other rolling my clit and I came like I had never cum in my whole life. I cried out! I screamed! I threshed on the bed. She managed to stay with me with one finger thrusting up inside me hard and fast, while her other finger played over my clit. I came explosively and she didn't let up, but kept finger fucking me and stroking my clit till I had a couple of absolutely fantastic cums. I weakly pushed her hands away and lay gasping for breath. She moved beside me and kissed my cheek till I had recovered. We lay kissing gently, till we recovered.

We got out of bed and went into the bathroom. We were laughing and tickling each other. She sat on the toilet and I got in front of her.

"I want to see you pee!" I said pushing her legs apart.

"You're kidding me!" She laughed back, trying to close her legs.

"No, I want to see you pee. Come on! I want to see it." I said seriously pushing her legs apart.

"Well, hell, sure. I'm just a little shy though. No one has wanted to see me do that since a boy wanted to see me pee when I was about nine. I told his mother and he got in a lot of trouble! You sure?" She asked skeptically.

"I'm sure. I want to watch. You can watch me if you want." I said teasing her.

"OK, here it comes!" She spread her legs wide and leaned back a little. A stream started then got larger, the sound of her urine hitting the water below loud in the room. She got to giggling and it came in spurts till she was through. She wiped herself and her face was a little red. "You're weird, you know it Madison?"

We both giggled as she flushed the toilet and got up. "I've seen it on the net – women peeing. Evidently lots of men want to see women do it. They have movies of it – with sound." I told her while I moved around her and sat on the toilet. I was not shy and spread my legs wide. I wondered if she would watch.

"OK, I'm weird too! I want to watch you!" She laughed out loud. "I want to see you pee, I want to see you pee!" She said in a singsong voice. We both broke up.

"OK then watch this!" I got up and pulled the seat back and stood on the rim of the toilet and spread my legs wide, squatted and reached down and with both hands pulled my pussy lips apart. I had done this at home in the bathtub using a mirror. I had seen the women on the net do it in the movies and I wanted an audience now. My pussy lips were spread wide and I let a stream go and when it was going full leaned back and let it flow toward the front of the toilet. Pam moved closer and her face was flushed as she watched, her face inches from my golden stream of pee. From all the beer, I had a full bladder and it seemed to go on and on.

"Wow, that's so cool! I can see your pee hole. It's puckered outward and the stream is coming out real far. I never knew this was so cool to watch. Cut it off and start it again." She said, her face close to my pussy. I did and her eyes got big. "Cool!"


Finally my bladder was empty and she pulled back. "Well, I never thought I would be watching my best friend peeing and liking it." She giggled and fell back on the floor laughing. I wiped myself and got over her and tickled her. We wound up on the floor tickling each other, laughing like crazy.

We went back into the den and watched a little TV then got ready for bed. We decided to sleep naked, no one else was around and we had liked dancing naked together and could see no reason to put anything on. My mom knew I slept in the nude and had no problem with it.

We brushed our teeth and climbed into bed and snuggled together. We kissed a little then I moved close to Pam and curled up against her back. She pushed back against me, her body warm and wonderful against mine. I reached around her and put my hand over her small breast and cupped it. We went to sleep that way.

The next day we made breakfast then took a shower. Naturally we took it together. We laughed and played around in the shower, soaping each other and washed each other's hair. It felt so wonderful to feel her slick body against mine. I slid a finger down and washed her pussy and she did the same for me. I washed her butt too and slid a finger along her ass and gently slid it up inside her ass. She moaned and said she liked it. I turned a little and slid a soapy finger in her pussy too, one in front and one in back. She loved it and it didn't take long till she exploded under the water and came, her cries echoing in the shower.

I held her, and when she had recovered she did the same for me. It was fantastic to feel her finger in my ass and the other in my pussy. When I came, she had to hold me up I was so weak. We washed off and finally got out.

"Lets watch some more porn. Want to?" She asked. "Maybe it will give us some more ideas."

We went into the den naked and still a little damp, and lay back on the couch and I reached over and pulled her to me. "I like kissing you. It makes my pussy tingle." I said slipping my tongue into her mouth. She turned and we kissed for a long time, playing with each other.

We came up for air and she turned the TV on again and found the porn channel. They were showing a couple making love and we watched absentmindedly while we kissed and caressed. I fondled her breasts and squeezed and stroked them while she did the same for me. When we looked back two women were kissing and caressing, that got our interest. One got between the other's thighs and the camera showed her wet tongue slipping up and down the wet slit. The woman had a rather large clit and we talked about that while we caressed each other. They traded places and then got into a 69.

"We haven't licked each other, or had a 69." Pam said. "Want to try that?"

"Sure. I tasted your pussy juice last night and liked it. I've tasted mine and I like it. Now, how to see if your friend is really a true friend, will she eat your pussy?" I jibed at her.

"Hey, I'll try it. Want to try a 69 and do it together at the same time? That way neither one of us can chicken out." She said kissing me. We agreed.

We moved to the couch and lay down and began to kiss and caress each other then slid a finger down to slip it into spread pussies. I put my wet finger in my mouth and tasted her. "Delicious. I like it. You still taste so good. Now your turn!"

She slid her finger inside me and pushed it in and out several times. It really felt good. Then she pulled it out and sniffed her finger. "Nice, now the moment of truth!" She said dramatically. She slipped her finger in her mouth and made a horrid face. "Ughhhhh, nasty!" I hit at her and then she giggled and broke into a huge grin. "Not bad, best friend. Now I want to try it straight. Let's turn around."

"No, lets kiss and caress each other and move down slowly. OK? Get each other hot and wet, like they do in the movies." I suggested.

"OK, but we don't have enough room here, lets go into the bedroom." She said.

We got up and went to her bedroom and slipped onto the bed and began to kiss and caress again. We stroked each other and kissed till we were both hot then turned around and kissed downward. We kissed and sucked each others breasts for a long while making our nipples pop up and our breasts seemed to feel fuller and more sensitive. I loved the sensation of sucking on her puffy nipples and seeing how hard I could make her nipples, and how far I could stretch them with my lips. Her mouth felt wonderful sucking on my breasts and nipples too. We learned as we went, finding out what felt good, then trying it on each other.

We kissed slowly downward and finally were at the juncture of each other's thighs. We spread our thighs wide and both hesitated for a long moment. I took my fingers and spread her pussy lips. They were small and neat and I pulled them apart with my fingers. I felt her doing the same to me.

"You have a beautiful pussy. It's so neat and the center is pink and kind of wrinkled. You are really wet too. I guess we both got hot kissing." I said looking at her pretty pussy. She was very quiet, not saying anything.

I bent forward a little and kissed her pussy right on the center. She jumped when I did. I looked at her pink flower and slid my tongue out and licked it slowly. She jumped again and I heard her moan. I licked it again and flattened my tongue and ran it over her wet center. She tasted delicious and I loved the scent of her excited pussy too.

"Oh, you taste so sweet. You OK down there? You haven't done anything yet." I said.

She was very quiet. "I don't know!" She finally said, her voice very soft. I guess she was still a little hesitant. She is the quiet shy type and I guess it was quite a step for her.

I certainly knew what I wanted to do, so I did it. I licked her sweet pussy again and again. I loved the smell and taste of her, so fresh and wonderful. I pointed my tongue and slid it inside her tight pussy. I pressed downward extending my tongue a far as I could inside her and my lips came down on her spread wet flesh. I sucked a little and tasted her sweet juices. They were slightly salty and sweet too. I had tasted my own juices and hers tasted about the same except I was sucking them directly from her pussy. I pressed down still more mashing my lips against her and sucked harder. Her sweet juices flowed out and I slid my tongue in and out of her pussy. She moaned and then I felt the wonderful sensation of her wet lips on my pussy. She had finally taken the last step and kissed my pussy.

I licked and sucked her and felt her tongue play over my pussy again and again. I loved it. Here we were making love to each other just like the women in the videos. I put my hands under her butt and pulled her hips against my face and devoured her pussy. I wiggled my face against her pussy and heard her groan with pleasure, her moans muffled by my own pussy.

I pulled back just a little and moved my head down a little and explored her slit with my tongue. I found the small firm bud of her clit and she cried out. I sucked it and flicked it with my tongue over and over. I heard her scream and her body went rigid. I continued to flick her clit as fast as my tongue would go and she threshed against me, her face thrust against my pussy. Her body writhed against mine and I managed to keep my mouth against her pussy and sucked and tongued her clit till she had at least two screaming climaxes.

I know my clit is very sensitive after a climax and I slid my tongue back to her pussy and sucked and lapped at her opening again. Her sweet juices were very abundant. I marveled that I was doing this to my best friend for the very first time.

I stroked her legs and ass and finally felt her move and her mouth went to my pussy. I relaxed and let her make love to me now. I spread my thighs a little more for her. Her tongue played over my pussy, licking from top to bottom over and over. She pressed her tongue inside me and I felt her suck hard. God, it felt so wonderful. We sure had missed a lot by not trying this before.

Her lips sucked my clit and I moaned out, then she flicked it over and over with her tongue. I felt her finger press against my pussy and slip inside to explore. Gently she finger fucked me while she sucked and licked my clit again and again. The tension kept rising in my body. The sensations of her tongue and lips lit fires in me I never knew existed and I felt waves of ecstasy start at my clit and flow through my body. I was overcome by the passion and screamed out over and over as she fingered my pussy and licked my hard clit. She said I climaxed three times before she quit licking me. I was limp as could be, and lay panting.

We lay kissing each other's pussies and thighs before we turned in the bed to kiss and caress. We gleefully licked each other's mouths tasting our own pussy juices.

"Fanfuckingtastic!" Pam managed to say. "I was a little – I don't know – shy – hesitant - about kissing your pussy. But know what? I love it. You taste so fucking delicious. I'm hooked on your pussy. I want more!" She said laughing and kissing me.

"You are delicious too. I loved kissing and licking your pussy too. Want to explore each other some more?" I said enthusiastically. Her answer was to reach down and cup my pussy and slip a finger along my slit and press it up inside me. We kissed and fondled each other. I moved down and kissed and licked her breasts, squeezing and fondling first one then the other. I could actually feel them swell slightly and called her attention to it. She said they felt fuller to her too, so we turned and sucked each other's nipples and fondled breasts till we became very hot.

We didn't waste much time moving downward and lay on our sides licking the other's pussy. I slid a finger deep inside her and explored her pussy, seeing how deep I could reach. I felt the bulge of her cervix and then slid another finger inside her. She was so tight and I rotated my wrist, turning my fingers inside her. She wound up doing the same thing to me.

I remembered reading about the G-spot and asked her to see if we could find them. I told her where to feel. I felt her finger slide around and suddenly felt a wonderful sensation. It felt so funny at first to have her fingers running over it. It felt like I needed to pee, but was a very nice feeling too.

"Ohh, right there. Rub it gently, around and around. Yesss, like that! That feels sooo good!" I exclaimed with a long moan. I slid my finger around and found the small pad inside her pussy too. She moaned out and we knew we had found the fabled 'G'-spot.

Gently we both massaged the spot inside our lover and it brought both of us some very wonderful feelings. Our hips began to push upward and we began to lick swollen clits and nibble on the outer lips. Steadily our passions climbed till we were both panting and moaning together, our fingers deep inside our friend, stroking the swelling pad that seemed to give so much pleasure to us.

Our motions became frantic and we licked and sucked firm swollen clits while our fingers stroked the G-spot. Pam was the first to climax and her body bowed up and her pussy slammed against my mouth. I sucked her clit and ran my finger around in circles inside her sweet sex. I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger almost painfully, and she screamed out her passion. Suddenly I felt a gush of juice against my lips. I managed to move my lip down a little and it squirted into my mouth.

Sweet delicious pussy juice shot out into my sucking mouth and I let it flow over my tongue before I swallowed it. Gush after gush shot out and I exploded it made me so hot. I cried out my ecstasy and my own hips pushed against her mouth and probing finger. We seemed to feed off of each other's passions and our climaxes went on and on. Wave after wave of ecstasy shot through our bodies as we soared together from climax to climax. I don't know how many we had, but it was the most fantastic thing that had ever happened to me in my entire life. We moaned, cried, screamed together, bodies writhing and hunching till we collapsed, totally spent.

We lay for a long time, resting; recuperating from our fantastic series of climaxes then turned and lay side-by-side too weak to even kiss. We held hands and drifted off to sleep together. We woke about 30 minutes later and kissed, caressed and compared notes.

"Did you know that you spurted?" Pam asked me.

I was astonished. "No, but I know you did. Your pussy gushed out and hit me right in the mouth. I loved it. It tasted just like your pussy juices, sweet and a little salty too. It was wonderful. Did you like mine? I didn't pee did I?" I'd have been horrified if I had.

"Oh, God, no. It was just like your sweet pussy juices too. Delicious. I wonder if all women do that when they cum. It never happened to me before when I brought myself off. I'm glad you did. That was wonderful. Thank you best friend." She giggled. "I wonder how many best friends do this together? That's really taking best friendship to a new height, isn't it?"

"Wow, it sure it. And this is just the first time we have tried it. Too bad we can't tell anyone else about it." I laughed.

"I just now thought of something. I'll be right back." Pam said and hopped out of bed. I could hear her running down the hall. I slid my finger down and found my very wet pussy and lubricated my finger. I ran it up just a little and stroked my clit. It felt so wonderful. I rolled it around with my finger looking at the door, waiting for Pam to come in. I wanted to see her face when she found me masturbating in full view for her. My other hand found my breast and I cupped it. Hmmm, it felt a little fuller. Maybe this sex with her would make our hormones flow more and we'd finally get some nice tits!

"Close your eyes!" Pam said coming back. I closed them but my finger still rubbed my clit slowly. I knew she was watching me. "Ohh, I see that, you naughty thing. Now open your eyes and see what I have."

I opened them and she had a nice long golden vibrator in her hand. She turned it on and it hummed softly. She reached out and pressed it against my nipple. The vibrations felt fantastic.

I looked up at her and she ran it slowly down my body. "Ok, move that finger. Let's see how you like this. It's my Mom's. I don't think she will mind if we use it while they're gone. We can put new batteries in it before they return. Here!" She said as she gently pressed it against my swollen clit.

My scream of joy echoed through the house. I spread my thighs wide for my lover, and my hips came upward to meet the softly humming little machine. Yes, this was going to be an awesome weekend of Lesbian love for us.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers
12