An Early Evening Experience

Story Info
You tie a slut up.
1k words
4.33
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in bed alone. I look at the clock only to see it is 4 pm. I obviously needed the rest. I stretch and slip out of bed. I open the drawer we use for my things when I visit. I pull out my running shorts, jog bra, tank top, and socks. I get dressed, clip on my iPod and walk out the door.

I step outside and notice your truck still in your parking space. I walk into the grass and start to stretch. I adjust my ponytail and then I take off down the street.

I run around the park dozens of times and arrive in front of your school. I find my way behind the school and lean against a tree. You are easy to spot and I just stand there watching you coach. I take in my surroundings. The school grounds are beautiful. Your team is disciplined and practice seems to be going good. You're so relaxed wearing mesh shorts, a tshirt, and a UofO hat.

I find my way into the school and wander the halls. Oddly enough, I look up and I'm standing in front of your classroom. I turn the knob and walk in. I'm flipping through a textbook when I hear your door open. You stop in the doorway and look at me.

"Sir, you're staring," I say with a grin.

"Sorry. I'm just burning every inch of you to memory," you reply with a shrug.

You turn and close the door. You come up behind me and pull on my ponytail. I gasp at the force of your grip and you bend down to growl in my ear. "So, slut, what are you doing here?"

"I went for a run and ended up here," I murmur.

You pull harder on my ponytail until I stand up. You forcefully turn me to face you and you crush your mouth to mine. Breaking the kiss, you step away from me. "Ready to go back to my place?"

"Yes," I whisper.

We jog back to your place in silence. As soon as we enter the foyer, you grab my arm. I look up at you questioningly. You pull my hair from the elastic and run your hands through it, pulling me in for a kiss.

You again break the kiss and pull my tank top over my head. You step back and stare at me without speaking. I'm trying not to squirm under your intense gaze when you reach out and run your finger across my bottom lip. My tongue slips out of my mouth and flicks your finger, making you groan.

Before I can think, you have me pressed against the wall with your knee between my legs. My pussy is throbbing and I start to grind my clit on your thigh.

Not missing a beat, you pick me up and wrap my legs around your waist. You carry me to the bedroom and we fall onto the bed. You break the kiss and I open my eyes. You stand up and order me to stand up as well.

"Turn on the stereo and strip," you say.

Just looking at the expression on your face lets me know to not say a word. I walk over to the stereo as you scoot back against the headboard to watch me. I find a suitable song and start swaying to the music. I look over my shoulder and give you the sexiest look I can.

"Turn around, slut and let me see you," you demand.

Turning around, I lift my hands to my hair. I run my fingers through it, down my face, down my neck, and stop on my breasts. My nipples are hard and poking out against the fabric of my bra. I give them a pinch and sigh.

"You are such a good slut, keep going," you say.

I pull the bra up over my head and rub my bare breasts. A moan comes out of my mouth and my head falls back. I step out of my shorts and panties until I am just in socks and shoes.

"Come here," you say as you slide to the edge of the bed. I walk over to you and you reach for my foot. You untie the laces and slide it off my foot and then pull the sock off. You repeat the process with my other foot and then tell me to continue my dance.

I turn away from you and I slowly wiggle my hips. You groan and I spread my legs a little and bend over. My ass and pussy are both just inches from you. You growl and grab my hips.

Leaning forward, you slowly lick up my slit. Just enough to spread the wetness around. Your tongue lightly touches my puckered asshole and I moan your name. You like the sound of my name on my lips so you flick your tongue harder on my hole while rubbing my clit with your fingers.

You move your hands back to my hips and you stand up. I stand up and you turn me around. Taking both my wrists in your hands, you push me onto the bed.

"Don't move," you growl and let go. You walk over to the dresser and rummage around until you find what you want.

Returning to the bed, you uncoil the rope. You tie my wrists together then tie them to the middle of the headboard. You take each ankle and tie them to each post on the footboard.

Satisfied that I'm not going anywhere, you take off your clothes. I only get a short glimpse of your gorgeous body before you blindfold me. I feel the bed move and I feel the soft hair of your legs against my sides. Straddling me, I feel the plump head of your cock on my lips. I quickly suck you into my mouth.

Letting out a groan you start to fuck my mouth. I feel your cock grow rigid and then you shoot your cum into my mouth.

You pull back and move away from my face. I hear you rustling in the drawer next to the bed then I hear you say, "Darling, you are going to love this."

Slowly, you are sliding something in my ass and licking my slit. Right before I climax, I realize you aren't pushing anymore. My ass is stretched full and a huge orgasm wracks my body.