An Early Morning Gym Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

Her cries of pleasure were muffled by my mouth as we kissed. I felt her nails raking over my back hard enough I knew that there would be marks left. I didn't care. I was lost with her, inside her. I surrendered myself to that most carnal of desires being inside her tight hot and wet and filling her up over and over again.

I felt her shudder arching and grinding her hips on my, the friction and contact of our bodies making us both pulse. I felt her body tense and then explode shaking and quivering as she came again this time all over me. Her mouth broke of her cries ringing out again as she leaned against the wall slick and wet.

I held her there as she fell back leaning into me limp and panting. I was still moving, still working myself inside her body and felt my own release about to join her. She must have felt it to.

"Not inside me, on me. Easier to clean up, but you get to see it all on me." She suddenly murmured nibbling on my ear.

As much as I enjoyed the idea of emptying inside her. I wasn't going to argue, and there was a certain something about covering the sexy brunette with my cum.

I pulled myself back out of her slick and wet and then lowered her so she was standing again. She didn't pause. She dipped down to her knees and wrapped a hand around my shaft stroking up and down. Her mouth slipped over the head sucking again. I was so close it didn't take more than a moment.

"Kate!" I hissed out warning her. She slipped her mouth free, moaning to, head tilting back half watching me, half watching my shaft as she stroked me of. I could barely muster the words. Entranced I watched my cock pulse and twitch in her grip and then finally explode.

Spurt after spurt of hot creamy fluid shot out splashing over her upper body, then her breasts. It covered the firm curves in glossy splatters. It dripped down over her nipples and ran between them.

I could hardly believe the sight of her glistening and wet now covered in cum as well. When it was finally over I felt her kiss and tease the head with her mouth just tasting the last few drops and licking them of me before she moaned a deep satisfied sound.

"Well that wasn't the morning workout I expected but it was better than most." She added laughing as she looked back at me.

"Well it was the best damn workout I've had in a while." I muttered. "Next time I'll give you my card. If you come back we can be gym buddies. Workouts like these and I might even start adding in extras to my schedule."

"In that case I'll be sure to let you know when I'm back in town next." She teased me again. Finally standing to clean herself up.

"I'm sure it will add a little extra motivation to training anyway."

"You know Kate, I'm sure it will.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers
12