An Early Return

Story Info
A balcony fantasy.
1.2k words
4.75
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are alone in the hotel room; I had to leave for a several hours and told you I'd be back around 10:30. You didn't want me to leave, but when I promised you extra special treatment when I returned, you graciously didn't argue with me. After an hour or so you decided to draw a bath, and prepare yourself for my return. You soak and luxuriate until you feel as if your skin is going to slough off if you stay in any longer, and then rinse the suds off with the showerhead as the tub drains.

I return early as you are rinsing off, and I notice that while its pitch black outside, there's no lights on in the room save the bathroom, so I glance inside and see you behind the curtain. Quietly I close the bathroom door again and fill the half-empty glass of Cognac sitting by the dresser, filling one of my own before I sit in the chair by the balcony window and wait for you to come out. And you do, eventually, wearing a soft terrycloth bathrobe as you brush out your damp hair. Leaving the bathroom light as the only light on, you look at the time and notice that you still have an hour until I should return, so you grasp your glass of cognac and drink some more, not noticing that there's more in that you had left it.

As the cool liquid warms your insides, you wander over to the balcony sliding door, failing to notice me sitting there in the dark, silently watching you. Unconsciously, you know that I'm there, so you're at peace, but you haven't become cognizant of that yet. You step out onto the balcony, and lean on the railing, looking out at the sky from the third floor room. I have quietly followed you out so that I can continue to drink of your beauty, and as you sigh at the beautiful night and the cool breeze in the hot summer night, I step up behind you. My right hand lightly grazes your cheek, and with your eyes closed you think it's a breeze until my left hand reaches around your waist and I press in closer to you, my arousal making itself evident to your robe-covered rear.

You gasp and your eyes fly open, but I whisper in your ear "Shh, just enjoy." You recognize my quiet voice, and melt into my arms as I begin to nuzzle your ear and neck with my lips. As I begin to nibble, your breathy voice wonders at my return so early, and my reply is simple: "We got done early." You turn your head to try to catch the kisses I am raining on your neck and cheek with your mouth but I impishly lower my lips to your shoulders and you end up kissing my ear. Meanwhile my right hand has found the collar of your robe and has pulled it down slightly so I can kiss more of your flesh, and my left hand has slipped inside the robes front, and I have begun to rub your right breast, lightly at first, then slowly getting firmer as I approach your nipple, where I just rub lightly and tug softly occasionally. You moan in appreciation and desire, and again try to meet my lips with yours, but again, I won't let you, this time moving back to your back so your face can't reach mine. With your left hand you grab my head and hold on as you arch your back with the pleasure I am giving you, grinding your rear into my rock-solid manhood. Your other hand is holds on to the rail in a death grip, but you want to return what I am doing to you, so you breathily demand that I kiss you. I kiss the back of your neck as my right hand fumbles with the tie to the robe and tell you to just enjoy this.

As I release the tie to the robe, I stand up straight and kiss your forehead - your hand immediately leaves the rail and grabs hold of the front of my pants, rubbing the shaft you feel inside, but when you try to release it, I back away slightly, and let my left hand slip between your legs. As my fingers enter your wetness, your hands returns to the rail for support and slowly slide the robe off of your shoulders, and down your arms until it is pooled about your hands, and your entire back is revealed to me. Without stopping my slow pump with my left hand, I begin to work my way down your back with kisses, until I reach your beautiful posterior.

Momentarily removing my fingers from within you, you let out a disappointed moan until you feel what it is I have in mind. Kneeling behind you, I touch my tongue to your sensitive ass, and kiss the fleshy mounds as I rub my hands up and down your back. Slowly I near my kisses to your most sensitive spots, and finally I reach out my tongue and slowly glide it from right below your nubbin to the far side of your perineum, and back, taking care to skip both the actual nether hole and your clit as well.

Your resumed moans of pleasure are enough for me, but you begin moving your body in Rhythm, trying to get me to touch your sensitive spots. Finally, I give in, and I touch your nether hole, and rim it as you squeal with delight. I give a tentative push with the tip of my tongue, but then quickly return to your clit and attack it until you are thrashing about, trying hard not to scream so that the who world can hear us, as we are out on the balcony still and you are essentially naked. Then, I curl my tongue up and invade your soaked quim, drinking of your sweet nectar and making love to you with it as you stand bent over the railing looking down. After a while of this you explode with pleasure, and beg for me to enter you. I stand up, having removed my shorts and shoes quite a while ago, and comply, slowly entering your love canal from behind you, and reach around to rub your sensitive nub with my right hand while my left once again caresses your breast, heightening the sensations ripping through your body. I lean forward, and you lift your face to meet mine and the kiss we share is a tender one that lingers as I slowly move inside you.

When our lips separate, I begin to pick up the pace, and you match my rhythm until our bodies are slamming together at a furious pace. My face is scrunched in ecstasy, and you are grunting and groaning in what is probably your native Russian - the only word I understand is my name, so I can't be sure - and this turns me on even more. Finally you scream out in pure pleasure, and I shoot my seed deep in side of you. Your legs collapse with the release, and I pick you up into my arms and carry you back inside to the bed, where I lay you down and curl up next to you, glowing in satisfaction. I whisper in your ear "I told you I'd treat you special when I returned..."