An Early Visitor

Story Info
A surprise visit...
6.5k words
4.55
9.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gothique
Gothique
13 Followers

Riley was soaked. Half-blind too, the rain racing down the eye-pieces of his glasses doing as much to block his view as the dripping, dark brown hair that fell around his face. He flicked his head, trying to move his fringe out of his eyes. He was tired, and cold, and had just come back from the most boring lecture he had ever had the misfortunate to attend.

'Ah well, at least I should get to see Sam soon.' A wide smile crept across his face as he thought of her, forcing the day to seem a little brighter, a little more cheery despite the heavy downpour. He hadn't seen her for almost two weeks now, their reading weeks falling on different dates, his ending just as hers began, though she was due back tomorrow. As he crossed the road to his student accommodation's front-gate, he noticed a slim young woman walking towards the same place, though from the inside. He hurried across the grey, cracked pavement and unlocked the gate. He opened it quickly, and stepped to one side, allowing the girl to pass him by. The rain never seemed to reach her, instead avoiding her as if it wouldn't dare to destroy the appearance of this person. She wore dark jeans, slim-fitting but not tight, and a thick, parker coat that hid her core from the rain and, unfortunately, his gaze. Her hair was just off her shoulder, and had clearly been dyed recently.

'It had to have been,' he thought 'no one's hair was that dark, that sultry.' She smiled at him, making his thundering heart leap in his chest, echoing in his ears. Her lips were full, and her shimmering blue eyes sparkled underneath lowered eyelids. At him!

'Thank you.' She said, her voice the lilting music of an angel's choir. Riley matched her smile hesitantly, inwardly cursing himself for his lack of social graces. She walked past him, carefully avoiding a small puddle that lay in her path. He watched her sway away from him for a moment, admiring the graceful way she swung her hips, visible even under the thick coat that ended a few inches below her hips. He shook himself, realising he had been staring for too long. Shaking his head, Riley passed through the gate and jogged across the courtyard to the door labelled 'Dickens' House'.

He pushed open the door, grimacing at the state of his black, fingerless gloves. They were wrecked, the water having completely drenched them. He'd only bought them a few days ago, and now they looked more like the poorly preserved artefacts of a long dead beggar.

He climbed the stairs quickly, ripping the gloves from his cold hands. He tossed them into the trash-can set in the hallway, noticing it was close to overflowing... again. Oddly though, he couldn't smell the stench the bin normally forced on him, instead the air was filled with an almost tangy scent. He shrugged, assuming someone had just sprayed some air-freshener in the air. Making a mental note to take it out, he dug in his pocket for the key to his own little sanctuary. It wasn't there. He panicked, digging further into the pocket in hope that it would magically appear in his grasp. He rummaged through his other pockets desperately, cursing himself soundly. The smell, strangely, was stronger at his door, as if it was coming from within his own flat.

Just as he was about to turn away from his door, intending to get the spare key the office always kept, when he heard a noise from inside his flat. There was someone in HIS flat. He looked at the lock closely, now noticing the flat was unlocked already. So someone had his key, and had decided to sneak into his flat? He slid his leather coat off his scrawny shoulders, intending to barge in and catch whoever it was red-handed, rather than get help from his flatmates. Drawing in a deep breath of warm, stale air, he pushed at the door.

The smell hit him first, pungent and powerful. It was the scent of wild berries, familiar and yet somehow exotic at the same time. The room was illuminated with candles, scattered over his desk, his bedside cabinet and even a few along the dismal skirting board that ran around the bottom of his dull, cream walls. He stepped forward, puzzled, feeling something underneath his shoe. He glanced down, noticing red flower petals running along the room.

'Riley.' He glanced up, a slow smile spreading across his face as he recognised first the voice, then the beautiful figure that rose from his bed. He stepped forward again, his heart pounding at his chest in joy, excitement, love and lust.

'Sam.' he whispered, pausing as the flickering light of the candles spread across her body, lovingly. As he spoke her name he felt the thrill that she always gave him, the spreading warmth in his body having little to do with the candles. His gaze followed the sultry orange light, admiring every curve, every shadow that flowed over her. Her legs, dressed in red stockings, gleamed silkily in the light. His gaze ran up her, admiring the scanty red knickers that did little to protect her modesty. He saw her bra, the same colour as both her underwear and her stockings, and felt himself stirring as he saw the glimmering, oiled flesh it contained. The perfect line of her throat sent a shiver through his body, imagining how it would feel, how it would taste. He forced his gaze away from her body, meeting her beautiful, shadowed eyes. Always large and expressive, the flickering light reflected there, mixed with the desire emanating from her, could've melted a stone with the heat of her beauty, turned a calm sea into a raging storm with her sheer sexuality.

'Shoes off.' She ordered softly. He groaned quietly, the atmosphere she created within the room making the simple command feel as if she had whispered it into his ear, moaned the words into his soul. He knelt, breathing heavily and pulling at the loose laces. After a few seconds he pulled off the shoes, still on his knees. He glanced up at her, fully taking in her beauty, her perfection. She was a work of art, a goddess, an angel given human form. She pointed at the floor, biting her lower lip teasingly.

'Come here.' She whispered, sending a chill down Riley's spine. He crawled across the floor, feeling silken petals beneath his fingers and toes as he moved. For the first time, he noticed the tall, red heels she wore. He almost moaned at the sight of them, thoroughly enjoying the sensuality of her appearance, as well as the effort she had put in, just for him.

'God,' he thought, 'this woman is amazing.'

He reached her feet, staring up at her powerlessly. He saw her smile at him. She knew he was helpless before her, that he couldn't resist anything she wanted.

'Take off your shirt.' She ordered, clearly relishing the role she was playing. He bowed his head.

'Yes, mistress.' Riley whispered, pulling at the thin material that covered his slim chest. He threw it away from them and, bare-chested, he looked back up at her, his eyes glittering with avarice. He reached out to her, longing to feel her hot, smooth flesh under his finger-tips. Her hand swung down, knocking his away sharply. He looked into her eyes, puzzled. She shook her head.

'Today, you're going to do as you're told.' She whispered sultrily, the sound of her voice driving him insane with desire. 'Is that alright with you?' She asked sarcastically, though he knew it was a serious question.

'Yes, mistress.' He groaned, running his gaze up and down her body.

'Then first things first, slave,' she ordered, her voice becoming less soft and more commanding, 'start with my feet.'

'Of course, mistress.' He said excitedly, enjoying her power over him. He tentatively reached out, slowly sliding her foot out of the tall, red heel.

'God,' he thought, 'even her toe-nails have been painted red.' He felt his jeans rubbing against him but he ignored the slightly painful feeling to lean forward and kiss her foot. His lips caressed her big toe, enjoying the warmth of it in his mouth. He heard her moan softly, and slowly, moved his way along her toes, kissing, licking and caressing each one as he passed it. His tongue ran along the canal on the underside of her toes, hearing her gasp in pleasure. The taste of her sweat lay upon his tongue, and he loved it. He enveloped each toe again, licking lightly between them, before running his tongue along the side of her foot, and around the ankle. He carefully slipped the shoe off her other foot, before repeating the process, albeit slightly quicker than before. He was almost sad to remove the heels, knowing how amazing she looked in them, but knew this was what she wanted.

'The legs now, I think.' She groaned at him. The tone of her voice arousing him further, the pain of his jeans rubbing becoming more profound and noticeable. He ran his hands up her beautiful, warm legs, feeling a slight bristle to them. Just as he liked it. He nuzzled her calf as he slowly made his way up her leg, enjoying her hot, yielding flesh on his own. She moaned again, loudly. Slowly, he kissed his way up her legs, alternating between both left and right. The smell of her sweat and the musky aroma of her sex above him filled his nostrils and his libido screamed at him to hurry up, but he had been ordered to do as he was told, and he would do so. When he reached her thighs her moans became louder, chivvying him on. She sat on the bed heavily, unable to remain standing as he moved up her, nuzzling, kissing, licking and caressing her flesh. He ran his tongue along the soft skin, only stopping when he reached the spot where her leg became her groin. Even so, he still nuzzled her, listening to her moans of pleasure as he teased her. He slid his tongue below the tight material of her underwear, tasting her sweat and her arousal in the soft pubic hair.

'Take your jeans off.' She ordered him though, aroused as she was; Riley was certain he could've kept them on if he wanted to. With a last powerful lick along the soft silk of her underwear, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her, he rose to his feet, towering over Sam. He reached for his belt, only to have his hands slapped away.

'No,' she ordered authoritatively, meeting his gaze, 'I'll do it.' She reached out, pulling at the slim, black leather. She ripped it off him in a frenzy, frantically tugging at the silver buckle to tear the belt off his jeans in one quick, jerking movement. He looked down at her as she slid the zipper down and unbuttoned him.

'Get them off.' She ordered, drawing her hands away from him, and regaining control of herself. He grinned and stepped out of them easily. He tugged off his socks, so he stood there in his boxer shorts alone though, due to his current state; they did little to cover the bulge Sam had created.

'On your knees, boy.' She ordered him, once again taking charge.

'Yes mistress.' He obeyed her, lowering himself again until his face was inches away from hers. She locked his gaze, both dying to please the other.

'Boy?' She asked him softly, her words warm against his own lips.

'Mistress?' He heard her heart beating, as loud and quickly as his own.

'Kiss me.' She whispered, leaning forward slightly. He obeyed her, his lips connecting with hers. He pushed against her, feeling her match his pressure. Her tongue darted out, running around his lips, though when he went to match her she leant away, exposing her throat to him.

'Enough slave. You know what I want.'

'Yes mistress.' He lowered his lips to the curve of her throat, tasting her warmth, feeling the soft pulse of her heart rate against his mouth.

He moved lower, following her collar-bone whilst his hands caressed her back, holding the warm, smooth flesh in his hands. He found the clasp of her bra, and carefully pulled it open, enjoying the slight sag as her breasts fell from the confines of the silken material. He slid the shoulder straps down, smiling as she lifted her arms slightly, to allow him to remove it completely. He stopped kissing her for a moment to take in the view of the freshly revealed flesh. Her nipples stuck out into the warm air, begging to be touched, licked, and kissed. It seemed despite his mistresses' pride, her body would not adopt the same icy demeanour. He met her eyes, begging for permission without speaking. She nodded.

'Do it.' She commanded him, though it had begun to sound like she was the one begging.

'How desire changed people.' He thought wryly, and lowered his head.

Sam gasped as he took her nipple in his mouth, sucking at it, grinding his tongue against it. She moaned as he took her other in his fingers, pulling and pinching on it, not enough to hurt her. At least, not judging by the noises she was making. He pulled away from her, admiring the pinkish areola, and the wet nipple, reflecting the candle-light as effectively as her sparkling eyes did.

'Enough! Enough!' She ordered, pushing his head down towards her crotch. He almost drooled as he saw the dripping wet patch in her underwear.

'Hmmm, I think you've been enjoying yourself.' He whispered, running his hands down her stomach lovingly. He nuzzled into her crotch again, enjoying her scent intensely. He breathed in deeply, moaning in anticipation. She writhed in pleasure as he teased her, almost insane with her desire. He lowered his hands behind her, gripping onto her warm, yielding flesh. He pulled her cheeks apart slightly, enjoying her moan. He ran a finger along the curve of her ass, feeling her sweat through the thin silk. He reached the edge of her pussy, the underwear practically useless, soaked as it was. He wrapped his fingers around the sides of her underwear, preparing to yank them away from her.

'No!' She ordered him, putting her hands on the back of his head. 'Use your teeth!' He smiled at the demand, obeying her meekly.

He gripped the top of the panties with his teeth, slowly lowering his head. As he moved lower, her hair brushed against his nose, and he nuzzled into her, enjoying both her scent, and the warmth of her arousal around him. She moaned as his nose rubbed against her clit, the noise increasing in volume as he stayed there for a few moments. Then he moved lower again, unable to contain himself now. Her panties came free of her with a slight sucking noise, almost unheard against her loud moaning.

She raised her legs so he could yank her soaking panties off her, still using only his teeth. He nuzzled his way back up her legs, kissing and licking her as he went. He paused when he reached her groin, just kneeling there, inhaling the scent of her. Then he dove in, feeling her around his nose, his mouth, his tongue. He raised a hand and ran it along her pussy lips, whilst sucking at her clit. He felt her take a deep, shuddering breath, and moved his hand. She almost screamed in pleasure, as his finger eased into her. He moved in and out of her slowly, still licking at her, taking as much of her taste as possible. He turned his finger around inside her, and began to make a beckoning gesture, stimulating her g-spot, listening to the change in her sounds, her moans becoming screams and her gasps becoming shouts.

'Oh go... god, yes. Right there! There! Oh my fucking...' He inserted another finger, then another.

'Ohh... Oh! It's so tight! Shit! Shit I'm going to cum! Oh Shit!' She screamed into the otherwise quiet room, though he could still barely hear her over the sound of his own heart and the wet, sopping sounds that came from her pussy.

She contracted against him, holding his face into her as she ground against him. He pulled his fingers out, replacing them with his tongue. He grabbed her arse and forced himself further into her, his tongue going even deeper. He felt the muscle tighten around his tongue, and heard her scream loudly. She held him in her for a few moments more, still lapping at her juices. Finally, she sagged back.

'Enough slave.' She breathed heavily as he wiped at his face, coated with her. She looked at him sternly.

'Who said you could do that?' As Riley began to protest she raised a finger to his lips, and shushed him quietly.

'Believe me my love,' she whispered into the silence, 'I've not finished with you yet.' She rose from the bed and moved towards his desk, her arse gleaming with sweat in the firelight. He noticed a shake in her legs, until she sat on his desk and raised her legs, showing herself to him fully. Sam beckoned at him and, grinning, he moved towards her.

He held her tightly, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest, the soaking warmth of her pussy through the thin cotton of his boxers. He shifted, the tip of his penis rubbing against her clit, where his mouth had been only moments before. She opened her mouth to moan and he kissed her, hard and passionately. After a few moments, she pushed at his chest, forcing him back a step.

'Riley, I want you in me, now!' She said crudely. She reached out with her feet, hooking her big toes into the band of his boxers. Licking her lips, she pushed them down slowly. His hair rubbed against her toes, tickling them both.

With astonishing dexterity, she pulled his boxers down sharply, releasing his penis into the warm candlelit air. It stood out in front of him, proud and eager. He stepped out of his underwear and advanced on her again.

'Condom.' She insisted, holding out one such item towards him. He quickly rolled it on, hating having to wear the thing. He grabbed her legs, raising them as high as she could stretch and pushed into her. He slid in easily, her sopping wet lips wrapping around him. They moaned at the same time, her tight hole stretching around his penis. He thrust into her powerfully, feeling her contract around him.

'Deeper, Riley' she moaned at him, 'deeper!' He obeyed, forcing himself further into her. She wrapped her arms around him, and matched her rhythm to his own.

'Hmmm, that feels good,' she whispered into his ear, 'do you love me?'

'Yes, you know I do.' He said breathlessly, 'God, I've dreamed about you, about this.'

'is it as good as you dreamt? She asked him, her face flushed in pleasure.

'It's better.' He pushed her off him, so she lay on her back staring up at him. He continued to thrust into her, powered by the flame of his desire for the beautiful woman lying before him. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and screaming silently and her make-up had almost been completely destroyed in their passion, but she was astonishingly attractive.

'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,' she moaned loudly, 'I'm cumming again, I'm cumming!'

She screamed, long and loud, her high voice echoing around the room, the candles flickering madly under the intensity of her pleasure. Sam pushed him away and leapt off the desk, falling to her knees in front of Riley. She ripped off the condom, and wrapped both hands around him lovingly. She closed her eyes and leant forward, her tongue snaking out. Her hands began to caress him, running up and down his length, and her tongue flicked out, lightly tasting the tip of his penis. Riley gasped in pleasure as the coarse texture of her tongue touched him. She looked up at him through half-closed eyes.

'Hmmm, I think you enjoyed that.' She commented, releasing her grip on him. Suddenly her hands dug into his arse and her open mouth enveloped him, her tongue stroking the underside of his penis as the head hit the back of her throat. She held him there for a moment, enjoying his pleasure and his taste.

She pulled him out slowly and began to jerk him quickly, her tongue caressing his tip. Riley felt himself tighten, knowing her actions had driven him to the brink.

'I'm gonna cum Sam, you'd better move.' He warned her, expecting her to get out of the way.

'No, I want this.' She said softly, opening her mouth and waiting for him. He closed his eyes as pleasure ripped through him. With a series of grunts, he shot out at her, his shaft twitching in her still moving hands. He felt her lapping at him, taking in every drop she could find. Opening his eyes, he saw his cum lying on her cheeks, her breasts, her hair, though her mouth was working furiously at the small amount she had captured. She rose to her feet, and parted her lips, showing him the white liquid across her tongue. She swallowed. She smiled at him, displaying her empty mouth. Riley stared at her for a moment, and held her close to him. He felt her nuzzle his neck, and heard two words whispered in a passionate, loving voice.

Gothique
Gothique
13 Followers
12