An Earth Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers

"Right"

"But you do think he's hot, right?"

"uhhhh.... I guess so." Julie felt herself blushing at the sexual nature of the conversation about her son.

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"I don't know, maybe..."

"What do you mean maybe? You either want to fuck him or not!"

"I guess so."

"You guess so what?"

"Ok, I want to fuck Jared!" Julie realized that she had now raised her voice out of frustration, but felt relieved to finally have admitted to her carnal desire. As soon as the words left her lips she saw Jessica look past her and with a big grin say "I told you she wanted to fuck you Jared!" Julie turned to see her son standing next to her. She knew that he must have heard her. Her face turned beet red as she stood frozen.

Jared looked shocked at first, but his expression melted away into a devious smile. With a twinkle in his eye he leaned into his mother and brushed her hair away from her ear before whispering. "I'm glad you came out tonight Julie." His lips pressed lightly against her as he spoke. "I was hoping to pick up where we left off earlier."Julie felt her son's hand on her hip as he slowly kissed her neck. Her head rolled back while her son's warm tongue caressed her sensitive skin. He pulled away from her and looking into her eyes said "It looks like you girls are ahead of me, why don't we get some shot!"

Jared signaled to the bartender who laid out several shots for them. Jared took two quickly before he waited for the girls to join him in a third. The shot burned Julie's throat going down leaving her somewhat light headed. Jared ordered another round of shots for the three of them before turning back to his mother.

"Let's dance" Without waiting for a response his hand reached around her waist and he pulled her out into the middle of the crowded room. Once there, he put his hand on her hips and pulled her to him.

"You look very sexy tonight"

"Thanks. You look pretty good yourself." Despite the fact that he was her son, Julie felt like a schoolgirl flirting with the school jock. Her body was still on fire from the orgasm that she just had and she had now let go of any inhibitions that she once had. She leaned into her son and nervously asked.

"So, is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Is it true what they say about you?" Julie put her hand on her son's crotch and gave him a playful squeeze through his jeans.

"I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself."

Julie unbuttoned his jeans and then pushed her hand down the front of his pants until she felt his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft as best as she could and again squeezed him gently.

"Oh my"

"Do you want to go upstairs?"

Julie looked into her son's eyes and nodded.

"Follow me" He pulled her hand out of his pants and led her through the crowd to the stairs. Before taking her upstairs he turned to her and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" Julie responded by taking her son's hand and pressing it against her dripping pussy under her skirt. Wrapping one arm around her back he leaned in to kiss her while his fingers massaged her aching pussy. Julie's body shook with another orgasm whit her son's finger pressing against her clit.

"I need you inside me, NOW!"

Jared took his hand away and led her up to his room. She followed him into the room and pushed the door closed behind them. Her son had a small room with clothes covering most of the floor and a queen bed against the far wall. She pushed Jared until he fell back onto the bed. She stepped back from the bed and still swaying to the music she reached behind her back and unzipped the bustier that was holding up her skirt. Slowly she pulled her top open from the back and then let it drop to the floor. Julie now stood in front of her son naked except for her high heels. Jared wasted no time and ripped off his clothes. Julie looked down at her naked son's body and focused on his throbbing cock. His penis was definitely bigger than his father's and was probably the biggest one that she ever saw. Her mouth gaped open in amazement. Jared got up off of the bed and walked over to his mother. He slid his hand around her neck and pulled her into him. His lips pressed against hers and he felt her body relax in his arms. Her soft breasts pressed against his hard chest as they kissed. Jared slid his other hand under her ass and lifted her up. He spun her around and dropped her down onto his bed in a swift motion. She bounced twice against his mattress and fell back against his pillows with her legs spread apart. Eagerly her son crawled up onto his bed between her legs. She couldn't see his face but she felt his warm breath against her thigh. His lips gently kissed up her thigh as he moved closer to her wet pussy. He could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy as his mouth covered her. He ran his tongue up the crease of her pussy and let it slip between her lips.

"OH GOD YES!!!" She cried out as he bathed her pussy with his tongue.

While he worked his tongue around her clit he pushed two of his fingers inside of her. Julie's legs wrapped around her son as her pushed her into another orgasm with his fingers deep inside of her. He continued to gently lick her pussy while he waited for her orgasm to pass.

"FUCK ME!!!"

Jared took the hint and crawled further up the bed until his body was hovering inches above his mother's sweating naked frame. Her hair fell in a wild tangle around her face as she looked into his eyes begging for him to fuck her with his gigantic cock. He tried to tease her by rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet pussy before pushing it inside of her but she bucked her hips up into him and his cock disappeared inside of his mother's tight wet pussy.

"OHHHHHH" With every thrust of his cock she released another scream.

Slowly he pushed his cock into her until she felt that he was as far as he could go. Julie had never fucked a cock so big before and felt her body getting pushed towards another orgasm. Jared leaned down and wrapped his mouth around one of his mother's nipples as he slowly fucked her pussy. His hips rocked into her with each thrust until they fell into a steady rhythm. Slowly he increased his pace until he was pounding his cock into her so hard that his entire bed was shaking. Julie felt a little uncomfortable at first as his cock pushed so deeply inside of her but she quickly got used to being filled with such a large cock. Each thrust felt like he was going to split her in half as he pushed the air out of her lungs. He grabbed her wrists in his hands and pinned her back against the bed pounding his cock deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. Julie's body arched up as she came again. Her pussy clenched onto his penis as he continued fucking her. Her tight pussy pulsed with each wave of her orgasm which kept coming as he continued fucking her. Jared felt her pussy tightening around his cock and pushed himself as far inside of her as he could manage. His cock twitched and released a stream of hot sticky cum inside of her. Julie felt the first blast of his hot cum push its way deep inside of her pussy and gasped as it kept coming. Jared collapsed on top of his mother while his cock unloaded itself into her dripping pussy. His pulsing cock shot two more bursts of cum after the first one before it stopped. They two of them lay silently panting in his bed until they drifted off to sleep with his cock still buried deep inside of his mother's pussy.

Happy Earth Day!

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers
12