An Earthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James grabbed the back of her head and slammed his hips forward hoping she didn’t mind but also knowing that she couldn’t do anything other than bite him at this point. She couldn’t push him away with her little wrists behind her back and she couldn’t pull away with his hands wrapped in her hair and holding her head down. But for her part she kept sucking and moaning around his cock and looking up into his eyes with her own lust filled ones.

When James felt his cock swell and his balls erupt he yelled out, “Oh fuck Trisha, I’m cumming!”

Trisha for her part just started swallowing right then. She took his cock all the way into her mouth until the tip hit the back of her throat and she kept on swallowing the copious amounts of cum James was shooting inside her hungry little mouth, well more directly at first right down her throat into her tummy. She pulled back enough to taste his offering and she was delighted to find that his cum wasn’t all that salty it was more sweet like pineapples. She thought briefly as she swallowed, that she would have to ask him if he ate a lot of pineapples.

James was panting and unable to speak as Trisha kept a firm lip lock on his shooting cock and he was going into sensory overload as she kept rubbing the tongue stud against the head of his cock making his knees buckle at the way she teased the most sensitive part of his body right now. In all his years he had never come across anyone quite like this when it came to receiving a blow job she was indeed the best.

Trisha reluctantly pulled away from James now slightly limp cock and looked up and licked her lips before she spoke to him in a soft little girl voice, “James, you taste delicious.”

“My my my little girl, you certainly have had some practice at that, I’d better watch out for you your almost too good.”

Trisha giggled at the compliment and then she leaned forward once more and kissed his cock before looking back up at him. “So what’s in store now Mr. Officer sir?”

James didn’t have time to be coy he picked her up and carried her to the edge of the porch near his swing there and grabbed the blanket off of it and walked down the steps to the shady grass beneath the big tree. His quickly stood her up as he fanned out the blanket and then scooping her in his arms he flipped her over and lay her face down on the blanket.

Trisha had no idea just what was in store but nor did she care as long as she was about to get thoroughly fucked. Her heart was thumping in her chest and she could feel her clit pulsing right along with each heartbeat. Arousal this strong only comes every great once in a while and she was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

James jumped up and ran inside the house leaving Trisha to wonder just what he was doing. He was only gone a minute or so and then he was right back behind her stroking her legs and rubbing her exposed portions of her ass. Trisha felt the tingling start as James big hands came up between her legs and unbuttoned her shorts. In an instant they were being pulled down over her full hips and she felt the cool breeze blow over her naked flesh as she was now only clad in her sweat soaked T-shirt and damp little thong that was hiding her pussy just barely.

James looked at the girl from behind and was delighted at the sight before him. He knew that he had to taste, finger, feel and fuck this tight little college coed completely before letting her leave. And he suspected she felt the same way. James reached down and pulled her thong aside and as he did his fingers brushed the swollen cunt lips spreading them apart briefly. As soon as the contact was made he could hear Trisha whimper and coo her approval at his touch.

“Oh please, cut this damn tie off James,” she pleaded, “you can put real cuffs on me later but just for now let me be on my hands and knees.”

James reached down to his utility belt and pulled out the little knife and slipped it between her wrists and cut the tie away. As soon as he had severed the plastic quick tie her hands had gone down to the ground and she lifted her top half up. He thought she looked more amazing right now if that were possible, than she had before. Just as quickly though she dropped down to one hand and her other came up between her legs and she was spreading her wet, sparse little pussy wide open for him. He could see the light brown little curls neatly trimmed and running up just above her split like a landing strip for any lucky guy that got between her legs.

James couldn’t contain himself now he leaned forward and ran his tongue up to her fingers licking each one before sliding his tongue into her very center. Trisha squealed with pleasure as the older man teased her cunt with his tongue. She had only had one or two guys be that giving with their tongue and he was indeed doing a damn fine job. James tasted the sweetest pussy he had ever had the pleasure of sliding his tongue into as he probed her slit he wiggled his tongue inside her and hummed. Trisha experienced almost instant orgasm as James hummed against her pussy with his mouth. The next thing he did sent her rushing over the edge straight into gasping breaths due to the intensity of her orgasm. James had slid one of his fingers between her ass cheeks and started to rub her asshole an area she had never before had explored by anyone.

James felt the Trisha’s reaction as her little pussy quivered around his tongue and he pushed a little harder in his rubbing against her backdoor opening. She continued to squeal and pant before finally begging him to stop. “Oh please,” she hoarsely uttered, “I can’t take anymore.”

James backed away slowly and pulled out the little surprise he had for her. Before she could roll over or do anything at all he slid one of the strawberries inside her pussy and dipped it as deep as he could before pulling it out and turning her over on her back. As he looked into her eyes he slid the fruit inside his mouth and sucked her nectar and the sweet taste of the strawberry itself from it. Her eyes went wide with arousal now and she begged him to do it again and let her taste it this time. James repeated his actions and she slurped and licked the strawberry as he pushed it just inside her lips.

Trisha had to have him now and she sat up and whipped off her shirt exposing her pert breasts and swollen nipples. James leaned down to suck and nibble on them as her hands went to his utility belt. She quickly discarded it and then started working on his pants as he unbuttoned his shirt and kept swirling his tongue around first one nipple and then the other.

James managed to unbutton his shirt and then stand up as Trisha pushed his trousers down his legs. He stepped out of them as he kicked off his shoes and then knelt back down before pulling the wife beater tank top over his head. His chest was matted with a mixture of grey and black hairs and Trisha giggled at the sight. She had a weakness for hairy chested men and so far he was fitting into every fantasy of the perfect man she had.

Trisha scooted forward and stroked James slowly awakening cock again as she leaned close and ran her tongue over his nipples. She bit down as she sucked one into her mouth and her other hand was busy playing with his balls as she stroked him.

James felt his cock stirring in Trisha’s hand and he knew that he would have to part her sweet little pussy soon and stuff all of his turgid cock inside her and fuck her until she drew blood from his back. He wanted to make long sweet love to her eventually but all he could think of now is laying her back and slamming all of his cock inside her and lifting her legs over his shoulders and pounding her into fits of screaming out his name.

Trisha was more than prepared to receive the hard cock inside her as James lay her back and grabbed her ankles and placed them on his shoulders. She could feel the head of his enormous prick pushing against her swollen pussy lips and she reached down with both hands and with one spread her lips open and with the other she guided his cock just where she knew that both needed him to be.

As soon as Trisha’s fingers wrapped around his prick and guided him inside James felt the wet, warmth of her cunt entrap his cock with a fierce grip. He slowly inched in a little before pulling out and angling himself a little better and then he thrust quick and deep ramming all of his cock inside her. Every inch was engulfed by her soaked pussy and she screamed out and wrapped her arms around him and dug her nails into his back.

Looking up into his eyes she implored him, “Please fuck me hard you big naughty cop.”

As he started to speak she leaned up as much as she could and kissed him running her tongue across his lips and her nails digging into his back as he fucked her pussy hard. They both grunted animalistic sounds of pleasure as they rocked against each other. Both feeling the intense heat and passion for one another engaging deep inside Trisha’s wet little pussy.

Trisha arched her back and moaned into James mouth as his hands went around her back and cupped her ass and lifted her in just the right position. Now with every thrust she was feeling his length and girth stretching her and the head of his shaft rubbing the most sensitive portions inside her cunt. She couldn’t contain her wails of pleasure any longer as she broke their kiss.

“Jesus fucking Christ James,” she shrieked, “it feels like your splitting me in two.”

James smiled down at her as he thrust harder and his balls slapped her asshole with each deep insertion of his cock. He felt that same tingle in his balls again and knew he wasn’t going to last too much longer. “Trisha honey,” he growled in his best raspy voice, “where do you want the cum this time?”

Trisha was torn between wanting him to cum deep inside her pussy and also feeling him spray his delicious spunk all over her tits and face. She was a bit of a kinky slut she thought to herself and since she may be here a while she figured she would let him choose. “James, you can, oh god, you can cum either in me or on me your choice,” she cooed.

James couldn’t believe his luck all these years and now when he was almost too old to enjoy it he had found a sweet little hot bodied cumslut. He didn’t reply he just leaned down and fucked her harder and as he started to shoot he kissed her deeply and then after a few quick shots of cum had erupted inside her he pulled out and quickly straddled her chest.

Trisha’s mouth opened out of reflex as she saw James’ glistening shaft near her face, she watched as he stroked his big tool and then the rest of his cum shot out over her tits and into her open mouth. She tilted her head up to capture his cock inside her lips and then sucked the head hard while running her tongue over the tip.

___________

James felt content that evening as he cooked dinner for two. Trisha had called one of her friends to let them know she wouldn’t be back tonight and he had called in sick for tomorrow, knowing he had so many days he still could take off no one would care now.

Several days later the two finally emerged from the house smiling. They had fucked everywhere in the house and even outside it again under the moonlight that first day.

As James dropped Trisha off she leaned back inside his car and kissed him, before he could head off to work. She whispered into his ear, “Thanks for the best earthday ever, and I’ll see you tonight when you get off Officer Mead.”

James watched Trisha saunter off to her own car and he smiled to himself. Next year he would be attending earthday with his lover instead of as an officer.

If you made it to the end please vote and as always please send feedback. Thank you Master_Vassago.

12