An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I'd probably guide his mouth down my body for a long French kiss on my...," she looked over at Ashley, "...my horny button. And finally I'd have him enter me from behind..., doggy style which is my favorite; makes me cum every time." Kayla hid her face in her hands while the rest of the group applauded and hollered.

Tim gave me another swat on my arm as if I had really done the things she was describing. "What do you say, Ronnie? Up for the task?" he joked leading another round of laughter. "Well..., for me," Tim began looking around the room, "I'd... have to say... a threesome with Ashley and Marissa." Ashley actually hugged Tim while Marissa looked at him like he wasn't even allowed to dream of something like that with her.

"So I'd be lying on the ground with Marissa straddling my face while I sucked on that little tongue of hers...," he wiggled his tongue about gracelessly in the air toward Marissa who blushed, especially since he was using what she had described earlier about herself. "...and Ashley here would be riding me like a cowgirl while I had one hand on each of their breasts and watched them kissing each other above me."

Gerry seemed to really like the description while the girls just called them both 'pigs.' I was imagining the scene in my mind and just couldn't analyze how he'd actually be able to see them kissing from that position. I was lost in thought when Gerry and the group all looked at me. "You're turn, Ronnie."

'Oh shit!' I thought, realizing I still hadn't come up with an answer to give. Did I go with Tammy and her long auburn hair? I didn't want to copy Tim; besides Ashley wasn't my favorite and Marissa was too high maintenance for my style. I looked around and then over to my right -- of course..., she was perfect.

"I'll say Brianna...," I let the answer lay there for a moment while the victim turned her head at me with wide eyes, completely bewildered, her jaw dropped to the floor. "I mean, don't get me wrong," I put my hands up in defense, "every girl in this room is more than gorgeous...," I smiled at the awaiting eyes, many of them expressing an 'ah' with their lips as I spoke.

"Smooth...," Tim whispered as he watched me in amazement.

"...but I just find Brianna here to be everything that I really like in a girl; petite frame, small breasts, tight bottom, cute face and those absolutely adorable freckles that just drive me crazy." The girl I was describing had a smile that spread across her entire face as she blushed uncontrollably.

"Hey..., I've got all those things," Gemma protested, her hands on her hips. "...and I actually like kissing you." Everyone assumed she was joking and laughed along with her. I was taken aback by her statement though. Was she saying the truth? Did she really want me to choose her instead of Brianna?

"Your boobs are too big for his taste honey," Kayla smacked Gemma's arm playfully.

Gemma crossed her arms and played like she was mad. "Well he sure didn't seem to mind touching them a few minutes ago."

"So um...," Brianna looked at me apprehensively, "what exactly would you have me doing in this fantasy of yours?" Her voice was nearly a whisper.

I swallowed hard, feeling all ten pairs of eyes in the room staring intently at me. "I uh..., would have you dancing slowly and sensually as you let your clothes fall to the floor piece by piece. Then um...," I was really blushing at this point, having difficulties to keep my face straight. Not to mention, my pole was completely rigid inside my pants at the moment as I visualized my own words.

"...I'd pull you toward me, have you straddle my lap while I caressed your small breasts and kissed you deeply, letting my um...," I paused, swallowing hard again. "...my penis slowly dance around inside you by our body movements until we just couldn't take it anymore at which point I'd lay you down on the bed and thrust you harder 'til we both came together in wonderful orgasm."

Brianna was staring intently at me, her breathing a bit labored. Gemma spoke first, breaking the awkward silence. "Oh God..., that sounds dreamy."

"You'd probably break her in half," Tammy added with a giggle. "She's so tiny compared to your height."

Brianna gawked at Tammy, her eyes dazed and bewildered. "I... I could take it..., probably." She blushed again, fanning herself with her hand while everyone burst out laughing.

"With him..., I bet you would," Kayla smiled at Brianna, a look that said she knew something the rest of us..., or at least I..., didn't know.

"Alright..., alright," Gerry put his hands up. "Enough drama here; we all know every girl in the room wants to sleep with Ronnie for some reason." Though we all laughed at his joke; his tone of voice actually sounded like there was a bit of jealousy in it. "So on with the dare; Marissa, Ashley..., lover girl over here," Gerry nodded at Brianna who hid her face in her hands once more. "This one's simple enough," he stated to the group then turned toward Brianna, "and I'm being nice so you can get that uncomfortable egg out of your panties. It's doing strange things to you," he chortled. "You three must remove your panties and toss them out the back door..., going commando the rest of the game."

As if it were timed, all three girls crossed their arms and looked at him like he was out of his mind. Still, we all knew the rules and it wasn't like this dare had never been given before. In fact, the prior time we played, it had been used against Gerry by Ashley so it was only fair. Marissa was the first to stand, a rather upset look on her face as she did.

"You're going to get it for this one," she pointed directly at Gerry and then reached up under her mini-dress and shimmied down a black and purple lacy pair of tiny panties. Then she walked over to the back door, opened it and tossed them out into the yard before sitting back down. Though she didn't look any different at all, just the knowledge that she was sitting across from me without panties was doing a strong number on my man pole.

"Well, at least I can get rid of this egg," Brianna sighed, following suit. She turned around from the group though as she pushed down a rather larger pair of white girl's briefs along each leg. The egg fell from her crotch with a splat on the floor making us all chuckle and make silly comments of 'the hen laying her egg.' In prior times, Brianna would have been quite upset about the teasing, but she seemed to have mellowed out a bit either by the alcohol or my description of what I fantasized doing to her..., or both.

When she sat back down next to me, she stretched her legs out behind her, being careful to make sure she was completely covered. Obviously, going commando was not a normal thing for her and I could see she wasn't entirely comfortable with it. Still, from the outstretched position, I thought I could spot the very bottoms of her tight cheeks beneath the fabric and tried to look but she caught me, pressing the dress a little closer to her body.

Ashley was the final one and she also had on the shortest skirt. She shimmied off a pair of black flowery lace panties off and nearly brought the whole skirt down with them, catching it from falling just inches above showing off more than she had bargained for. She threw them out the backdoor and instead of sitting; she laid down in her spot on her belly. There was definitely not going to be any accidental viewing on the part of Gerry of her intimates today.

"Well, I guess that means it's my turn," Brianna held up her hand scanning the crowd.

"Come on Brianna...," Sabrina called to her. "Help me and Gemma lose our eggs too, please?"

Brianna smiled at her. "You..., sure. I don't know about Gemma though; she's trying to steal my Ronnie." With that, she latched onto my arm unexpectedly and everybody burst out laughing again. "Alright Sabrina..., truth or dare?"

As expected, Sabrina chose the 'dare' and then called on Gemma who also called the 'dare' though a little more apprehensively. Gemma then called on Chelsea who was the first 'truth' followed by Gerry who was another 'truth.' Gerry then picked on Tammy who decided that Brianna's dares weren't that bad and she finished up by calling on Kayla for the final 'truth.'

"Well 'truth' people," she looked at Chelsea, Gerry and Kayla. "I know you're all accustomed to a goody two-shoes type of girl from me...," I saw a glint in her eyes as she looked over the crowd; a devilish look I had never seen before from Brianna. "Well, this game has already been anything but goody two-shoes so I'm not going to change that now. You guys have to...," she paused purposefully longer than normal.

"...tell us when you last um..., touched yourself all the way to orgasm," I could see Brianna was trying to be brave and play hardball like the rest of the group but it was so far out of her norm that she didn't know how to keep a straight face. "...and then describe to us what you did."

"What has gotten into you?" Gerry looked at her in disbelief. "I think Ronnie got into her," Marissa answered matter-of-factly and the rest of the group agreed.

"Okay..., fine. I'll go first," Gerry offered. "The last time..., well, was about two hours ago in the upstairs bathroom. Between checking out Tammy and Marissa's legs and looking up Ashley's skirt all day, I couldn't help myself." The room gasped as Gerry described things so matter-of-factly, especially the fact that he was checking out his own sister. "I wrapped my right hand around my stiff pole and started jerking, closing my eyes and imagining those sexy legs until I came right there in the toilet."

"You were checking up your own sister's skirt?" Kayla asked in disbelief. "I mean..., I can understand Marissa and Tammy..., they're cousins..., twice removed even. But Ashley?"

"He does it all the time," Ashley responded like it was no big deal. "In the house, he's come up behind me and jerked my shorts off on more than one occasion. I do it to him too; no big deal."

"Isn't that..., I don't know..., weird?" Marissa asked her with a curious smile.

"Only if you make it so," Gerry answered for her. "...which we don't. She's hot; I check her out. I'm hot and she watches me. We've even watched each other get off before." Ashley gasped in shock at her brother's admittance of their actions. He obviously told more than she was willing to share.

"Well," Kayla blushed, biting her lip nervously. "I guess I can understand that. I mean..., Tim and I have...,"

"No way!" Gemma looked over at her like she was from Mars or something.

Tim blushed and shrugged. "Like you said, Gerry..., she's hot. It's not like, you know..., we did things together."

"Well, since I'm supposed to tell about it anyway," Kayla added. "The last time for me was with Tim sitting across from me the night before we drove up here. I was on my bed, rubbing my clit like crazy, legs spread wide for him to see while I watched him stroke his guy. By the way..., I know from experience. He's not lying about having a 'fat' one."

"So the truth comes out," Tammy chuckled looking at her cousins in disbelief. I was trying to imagine in my head seeing Kayla and Tim sharing a moment like that; finding it to be a lot more erotic than I would have ever believed. Then I looked at Brianna; she was looking back at me. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination, but I knew I was thinking if siblings could do it..., why not distant cousins? Would Brianna actually ever go for it? Probably not.

"Since we're admitting the truth on this matter," Chelsea chimed in to the group. "My last time was this morning, outside in my car before I came in." She was blushing as much as the others had. "I knew I'd be nervous about seeing you all again, knowing that probably my new lifestyle would come as a shock so..., I gave myself a bit of a calming medicine beforehand."

"In your car?" Tammy looked at her amazed. Chelsea shrugged and smiled.

"Okay..., okay...," Brianna butt in. "...too much information." She was blushing worse than any of us. "I guess that's what I get for asking. Alright Sabrina, Gemma and Tammy..., here are your dares." As she spoke, I noticed Brianna sliding her legs slowly closer to me, providing a marginally better angle for my eyes alone to look up her dress and see her bare cheeks. Did she realize what she was doing? Was she trying to insinuate something or had it been purely by accident?

Brianna paused for a long moment like she wasn't sure what the dare was actually going to be. "Would you hurry up so I can get this egg out of me?" Gemma burst out in desperation.

"Well, technically it's only in your panties," the analytical side of Brianna took over.

"No," Gemma shook her head, "it's inside me. That was the only way I could get it to stay put." Most of the girls in the room gasped while Chelsea cracked up laughing.

"That's why you squeaked!" Ashley pointed at her, giggling. Gemma blushed and pleaded.

"Wow," Brianna looked at her amazed. "It actually fits? Okay..., I've got an idea," a diabolical look came over the normally shy and quiet girl. "We'll have a competition between you three."

Sabrina's jaw dropped open. "No..., Brianna please...," but Brianna had already made her mind up.

"Whoever can fit the most eggs inside her will win; but you can take them out when you're done. The loser has to take off two," she held up two fingers to articulate, "articles of clothing while the second place takes off just one."

"You..., are..., so dead!" Tammy looked at Brianna in disbelief. As if pretending to be afraid, Brianna grabbed hold of my arm and clung tight to me while the guys applauded what they thought would be a great show. "...and here I was feeling sorry for you earlier."

The three girls stood up, eyeing Brianna with a look to kill while they grabbed an egg from the bowl. All three had their backs to us as they adjusted themselves, their hands down the front of their panties forcing the intruders to go in with a series of squeaks and whimpers.

I couldn't believe my own eyes; Sabrina was the first to finish inserting both the one she had in her panties already and the one she grabbed, picking up a third. Tammy was bent over forward, trying to get the second one to stay put while Gemma was the loudest of all, pushing the egg already inside to make room for the next.

It took about ten minutes before Sabrina turned around, a look of real agonizing pain on her normally calm face. "I got four," she whimpered and the other two turned and looked at her like she was a complete lunatic.

"How..., the..., hell!" Gemma squealed, finally forcing a third one into her womb while Tammy had actually dropped to her hands and knees, also trying to get the third shelled intruder to go in. "Three!" Gemma announced in a high-pitched squeal that sounded like it was really painful. Tammy agreed that three was all she could do as well and Brianna announced Sabrina to be the winner and claimed that since they tied, both Gemma and Tammy would have to lose only one article. Moments later, all three girls excused themselves to the various rooms nearby.

"That was awesome!" Gerry and Tim both high-fived Brianna while some of the girls asked how she could be so mean.

"I didn't realize it would hurt that bad honestly," she shrugged. "But that's the game, right? They didn't have to do it."

"Well...," Gemma was the first to walk out fully dressed though holding the three eggs and a pair of green and purple lacy panties with bloodspots all over them. "Thanks to you, Brianna..., my cherry's popped." She took the garment and eggs to the back door, tossing the entire collection out into the back yard.

"Um...," Brianna looked down at the ground ashamed, "you're welcome?" If Gemma was upset though, she really didn't look like it; more just a look of relief on her face to be rid of the eggs.

"Never felt so much like a chicken in all my life," Sabrina laughed as she also emerged from the stairs holding the four eggs that had been inside her moments before. She was also holding a pair of large black panties in her hands.

"You didn't have to lose anything..., you won," Brianna looked at her curiously.

Sabrina just laughed. "They're um..., too wet to wear. Besides, I'm too sore now to have anything touch me right now." With that, she tossed them all out the back door as well while a round a chuckles came forth.

It took Tammy quite a while longer to return and when she did; she had the oddest look of relief on her face. Not the type of relief like the other two had, but a sexual relief like she had just experienced a wonderfully relaxing orgasm. Without a word, she took her white thong panties and the three eggs, tossing them out the back door and rejoined us.

"What?" she said looking around at all of us staring at her. A guilty smile broke across her lips and though she never admitted it, we all knew she had just masturbated with those eggs inside her. She was after all 24 -- 7 horny.

"Um..., is it my turn now?" I raised my hand apprehensively. I could only assume they wanted to continue.

"Let's get a drink first," Gerry suggested, getting up before anyone could stop him. I wasn't a heavy drinker really but we were deep into territory previously unknown in all that we had done thus far so I felt a little liquid courage might help me out.

In the break while Tim, Ashley and Chelsea went to help with the drinks, Brianna leaned over to me, whispering in my ear. "Thank you, Ronnie. What you said earlier was the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me. I never knew you actually thought I was pretty."

I turned to look at her; her face only a matter of inches from mine. Her eyes were sparkling. "I always thought you were the prettiest girl I knew..., all along." So it was a little stretch of the truth..., one of the prettiest in my book; but I definitely felt a closer connection to her than anyone else. She leaned forward and pecked my lips with hers.

"Ooohhh, go Brianna!" Kayla and Marissa cheered her on which actually caused the opposite to happen, making her break it off as she started giggling uncontrollably. Just then the drink servers returned and Ashley couldn't help but ask what was the hooting all about.

"Brianna and Ronnie just had their first kiss," Kayla explained and Ashley's face lit it.

"I missed it? Oh Brianna..., does this mean...," Ashley began but was cut off by Brianna's insistent shaking of her head. "Oh..., okay." Ashley's demeanor suddenly calmed down which took me quite by surprise. She then took Brianna's hand and they walked quickly into another room leaving me bewildered as to what was going on.

Gerry handed me a much stronger drink than we had previously had; a mixture of something though I didn't know enough about alcohol to say what was in it by smell alone. Taking a sip, I could tell it was strong though.

When Ashley and Brianna returned taking their seats, I noticed that Brianna sat much closer to me than before. Her shoulder was touching me and she laid her head on my shoulder as well, her legs still sprawled out behind her. I looked over at Ashley to see if there was any sign of what was going on; this was completely beyond my wildest imagination.

Ashley's lips were mouthing something to me that almost seemed like she was saying 'she loves you' but that was ludicrous. I had to be reading her lips wrong. Then again, I looked at the sweet girl who was lying on her shoulder, the first time I had ever seen her hair not hiding her chest. If it were true though; I couldn't have been happier.

"So uh..., my turn," I announced with a little more ease feeling the effects of my drink. I decided to put the theory to the test... "Brianna..., truth or dare?" She looked up at me and blinked innocently before choosing 'truth.' She then called on Ashley who also called 'truth' and then Sabrina rounded out the 'truth's. She picked Kayla for the dare who then followed with Chelsea and then Tammy.