An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay truth people...," I announced looking directly at Brianna before turning to the rest of the group. "Brianna, Ashley and Sabrina..., tell us all exactly who holds the key to your heart right now." I turned to look at Brianna square in the eyes. "Who are you in love with at this exact moment?"

Brianna's eyes started to tear up as she looked at me. "You honestly can't tell?"

I smiled back at her as soft as I could. "I have an idea..., but I'd like to know for sure." She bit her lip in that sweet way she had once more, looking around the room at all our cousins. I did the same, wondering whether something was going to happen but there was only the nodding of Ashley and Kayla's heads. Then out of blue, Brianna's lips were on mine, pressed tight against me with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"She's had a crush on your for years, dude," Tim spoke up and I heard his arm smacked by who I assumed to be Ashley. It didn't shut him up though. "We've all known about it..., even if she wasn't willing to admit it."

After a few moments and even applause from the circle, I broke off the kiss, looking at her in the eyes. "Is this true?" She blushed and smiled at me, nodding her head slowly as she returned to her seat, though sitting so close she was nearly in my lap.

I was so dumbfounded and yet happy at the same time that I didn't even truly hear Ashley's and Sabrina's answers as I looked into Brianna's eyes. Why hadn't I known before? I could have avoided so many years of loneliness. Slowly I moved my hand over hers, clasping it in my fingers, seeing how she would react. She smiled at me, a little teary-eyed as her fingers interlocked mine in return. There weren't any words said..., but we were definitely something from that moment on.

"Ronnie..., Ronnie..., lover boy!" the circle was trying to get my attention and I hadn't noticed. "Geez..., go get a room!" Chelsea called to us but Tammy added, "don't worry. Already taken care of," which made everyone burst out laughing once more.

"He has to give us our dare though...," Tammy added. "We're playing right now. There will be plenty of time to pop her cherry later tonight." The girls were giggling and Brianna blushed a deeper red than ever before but she never denied it, only leaning her head on my shoulder once more, scooting closer to me.

"So..., what should I have Tammy, Chelsea and Kayla do?" I vocalized my uncertainty. My head was spinning, my arm sliding around Brianna's waist as I held her close to me. Was this what it was like to be in love? I couldn't imagine a happier moment in my life ever.

Brianna was the one who gave me the idea though, whispering it into my ear over teasing calls of 'lovebirds' from the whole circle. That was everyone from the circle except the three victims who, after the last dare, were actually quite nervous what Brianna's little twisted mind was cooking up. She had definitely proven herself a force to be reckoned with in this game.

"Okay, first you have to lose your shorts," I announced point blank to the gasp of Tammy who immediately protested that she had nothing on underneath. I held up my hand to finish. "Then you'll have to touch yourself under your panties for five minutes and try to achieve an orgasm in that time. If you don't, then you'll lose a second article as well."

That got a mixed reaction out of the whole group; the guys hooting in agreement while the girls and in particular the 'dare' group protested. "Five minutes is impossible," Kayla protested and Chelsea agreed. Tim and Gerry started a chant of 'take it off..., take it off' but they pleaded to me to change the dare.

"I had to break my cherry with an egg," Gemma chimed in, looking at Kayla. "You can lose two things; it's only fair." Kayla looked at her in disbelief, resigning herself to the inevitable.

"Well I'm not going to give you guys the pleasure of seeing me play with myself," she stated plainly. "I'll forfeit and lose the two pieces." With that, she crossed her arms and pulled her sky-blue crop top off her body, revealing beneath it a dark blue sports bra that really didn't show much more than the top had.

She then placed her fingers beneath the tight sky-blue running shorts, also shoving them down to the floor. The panties were a matching dark blue brief-style that also didn't show too much other than they were low-risers, riding down along her barely visible pelvic bone and letting just the bare edges of some short prickly pubic hairs show above the fabric.

"Looks like you need to shave again," Tim chortled at her and she smirked at him as she set the clothes aside.

"Oh..., those have to be tossed out the back door," Brianna pointed in the direction she had gone about an hour before. "All the clothes we take off have to go in the yard." If looks could kill, Brianna would have been dead three times over but we all knew the consequences of not following through. After all, Brianna herself had paid that price many times over in years past though with our elevated dirty minds it would probably be ten times worse now.

When Kayla returned, it was Chelsea who stood up next also refusing the public display of personal affection. She started with her baggy khaki shorts, needing only to unbutton them before they tumbled to the ground, revealing equally baggy white boxers with thin blue lines laid out in a plaid pattern. They were obviously boy's shorts, a button on the front keeping the fly hole closed. She really did dress like a guy.

The tan A-line shirt came next and as she pulled it over her head, the entire room gasped. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts, though average in size, were hung like deflated balloons against her chest. She had a white band across their middle where no sun had ever hit them before and in the middle of each she had a small crumpled dark brown areola from which a rather long equally brown nipple protruded. Each nipple had a small silver ring pierced through its middle.

Though she wasn't by any means the symbol of erotic beauty that the internet claimed a woman must have; I found myself mesmerized by her realness. Gerry was the one to break the silence as he claimed, "Love the nipple rings," while she sat back down, not even bothering to cover herself.

"Thanks...," she replied with a grin. "Sorry to disappoint," she had turned to me. "I don't have much for you guys to look at...." "Honestly..., your calmness is an inspiration though," Brianna grinned back at her. "You're so..., easy-going about showing yourself off. Makes me feel kind of silly being so worried about it."

"Hell, I'd suck on those nipples any day of the week," Gerry elbowed her playfully and to our surprise, she turned toward him, shaking her saggy breasts back and forth enticingly before him. I couldn't believe just how much they swayed to and fro though I had never seen another pair before ever so I had nothing to compare against except internet videos.

Tammy seemed to be a little more courageous at that point, standing up herself. "Alright..., Chelsea broke the ice so I guess I can show mine too," she looked over at me with a smirk. "You're not seeing down there; that's for sure." She crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her little purple tube top, pulling it over her firm body. Her stomach also seemed so tight and perfect, I had to wonder whether that was the results of the gym or a skilled surgeon.

Beneath she wore a white strapless bra that covered just over half of her large cylindrical globes, providing view to an ample cleavage. I could only imagine that her nipples must only be barely out of sight behind the material and when she placed her hands behind her back, snapping the straps that held it together; I decided not to mention that the dare had included her shorts as a necessary article.

"Nice," Tim cooed as he eyed her bare chest the moment the straps slid down her arms. I too was wide-eyed as I stared at her. She was equally tanned to the rest of her body; her large breasts holding their rounded shape perfectly even without the support. Her areolas were on the small size for such a large pair though, a soft tannish brown about the size of a quarter that seemed to be lost in an immense field of curved womanly flesh. The nipples themselves were petite as well; only a quarter of the size that Chelsea's were.

"You're getting an eyeful, aren't you," Brianna whispered in my ear with a tiny twinge of jealousy in her voice. "Maybe if you're lucky, I'll be dared to do the same thing." I looked at her with a grin.

"You would actually do that?" I spoke louder than I had meant to, calling attention to us from the group.

"For you?" she gave an embarrassed smile and nodded. Tim didn't give us much time to continue though, jumping onto his turn immediately.

"Hey guys...," Tim elbowed me, "let's make sure Ashley gets on the dare group this time. I've got a plan." The proposed victim gasped and pursed her lips, slapping his arm while Gerry and I nodded in agreement. The problem was, I knew there was no way we COULD make sure she was in the group unless one of us was the third 'truth' but I didn't say a word about it.

"Well damn, I should just leave...," Gemma looked at Tim evilly. "It's obvious my attributes aren't exactly wanted around here anymore." Tim snickered at her before telling us all to make sure Gemma was on the list too.

"Hey, you're the sixth round," I caught Tim's eye as I spoke to him. "If I remember correctly, that's the dare round robin turn." Jaws dropped to the floor all around the room as they realized I spoke the truth. Our earlier games hadn't included that rule but as we ran out of things to 'truth' about, the last few times we played the rule had been included. In the hands of Tim though, it was to a dangerous tool.

"That's right!" he exclaimed, rubbing his hands together as he scanned the room. The dare round robin paired everyone in the game and Tim was allowed to give a separate dare to each pair. From his point in the circle, that meant Ashley and Kayla, Gemma and Marissa, Sabrina and Tammy, Chelsea and Gerry and finally Brianna and myself. The last one was the whole reason I brought it up; I hoped Tim would be reading my mind at that moment.

"Okay Ashley and Kayla," he turned to the two girls who both took a deep breath; dare round robins weren't supposed to be easy. "You two are going to start off the lose one and switch one dare. You each choose one item to remove, then from your remaining pieces you have to switch one each. You'll have five minutes in the bedroom back there," he pointed down the hall, "or forfeit to the penalty."

The two girls looked at each other, ascertaining what the other had on at the moment; Ashley wore a halter top and bra I assumed along with her jean skirt while Kayla was down to that sports bra and panties. Doing the math in my head, there was no way at least one of them wasn't going to be showing off at the end of this.

"We're going to be together," Brianna whispered in my ear. "...so do you want to wear my dress or my bra?" she giggled and I blushed. It wasn't necessarily a requirement that the dares would be the same but they usually tended to be similar throughout the round robin.

"I'm just looking forward to seeing you completely naked when we change together," I whispered back in her ear. Her eyes shot out large as she looked at me and grinned, her face turning a few shades of red.

"Well, even if you're still dressed in the end..., it's only fair that you show me what you have too," she whispered back, nibbling on my ear as she did. I shrugged and nodded that it was.

"Oh my..., you two are so cute together," Tammy, Sabrina and Marissa were looking over at us whispering back and forth like doves in love. "It really is about time you hooked up. Is it official now?" I don't know what to say. After all, neither of us had said anything but Brianna took the lead, raising our interlocked hands up where they could see. "Ahhhhh..."

Tim was at the door of the bedroom down the hall, counting down the minutes for Kayla and Ashley. Just as he said 'time's up' they opened the door and though I was perfectly happy with Brianna by my side; my jaw hit the floor as the two girls walked out. Kayla was covering her bare chest with one hand, taking what must have been her sports bra in the other while Ashley also held a bra in her hands that they both tossed out the back door before sitting down.

Kayla was wearing Ashley's jean skirt, which I took to mean she had nothing on under it. She confirmed that fact by laying down on her bare stomach, her two arms crossed beneath her on the floor hiding her bare chest from our view. Ashley was still wearing her halter top but her toned sexy legs were bare all the way up to the tight dark blue briefs that had moments before been worn by Kayla.

"Make her stand..., make her stand...," Gerry started chanting looking over at Kayla who started to blush and giggle uncontrollably but she was saved the embarrassment by her brother who went onto the next pairing.

"Gemma and Marissa..., same thing; lose one and switch one. You have five minutes to change." I looked at both girls as they stood up, shaking their heads like it was the last thing they wanted to do at that moment. Gemma had lost her panties to Brianna's egg dare, but she still had on a pair of jeans together with a blue tank top and presumably a bra. Marissa however had only her mini-dress and I imagined a bra as well though I couldn't be sure.

"So after this weekend," Brianna squeezed my hand. "You'll be going back to Colorado while I return to Florida. You're not going to forget me are you? I mean..., we're not going to take another ten years to see each other, right?"

I looked at her pleading eyes; she was truly a beautiful girl in my eyes, glasses and all. "Any chance you could get a transfer to Colorado?" I asked and her eyes lit up brightly.

"Ronald Jeremiah Gibbens..., are you asking me to come live with you?" I was taken aback for a moment, not fully realizing that I had sort of actually asked that. Before I could say a word in rebuttal though, she leaned forward and kissed my lips once more to the cheers of the group. 'They really need to get a life,' I thought to myself hearing the chants of 'kiss her, Ronnie..., kiss her.' "I'd love to come stay with you..., being an accountant, I can find work anywhere," she whispered.

"Time's up!" Tim announced opening the door on the girls. I half expected to hear a shrill of embarrassment but they had already finished it seemed, emerging down the hallway with Marissa wearing Gemma's tank top and jeans and Gemma in Marissa's short dress. Of course the shorter stature of Gemma made it look more like a knee-length dress on her. I was a little bummed watching the two girls toss their bras out the back door until Marissa sat down and I realized that I could plainly see the well-defined imprints of two large nipples pressing hard against the cottony fabric. Though Brianna's whispers had made me rigid already; seeing those imprints made me throb.

"Next on the list; Tammy and Sabrina," Tim looked over at them. "Since Tammy won't have anything to switch after she loses an article and Chelsea will later be in the same position, I'll give you the choice Sabrina. You can lose two articles instead or I can pair Tammy and Chelsea together and you with Gerry." Sabrina looked at him with a devil's eye, pondering the situation.

"How about I just promise not to put a hex on you to make your dick fall off when this is all over and you let me just lose the one article I'm supposed to lose." Though we were all embarrassed at the given situation, we couldn't help but break out laughing at this. Tim was quite the superstitious one and I think he truly believed she was capable of it, backing down from his earlier proposal.

"Or we could do that...," he squeaked like a small mouse making us all erupt once more. Sabrina nodded and smiled, standing up and removing her front snap black cotton bra from beneath her dress, happily tossing it outside and sitting back down as if nothing were different.

"Easy enough for you," Tammy smirked at her as she stood up, looking down at her cutoff jean shorts that temporarily barred our view of her entire naked body. She seemed to ponder the moment and then walked, still dressed, to the backdoor where she removed her last bit of clothing and tossed it outside. Then she covered her intimate lips with her hand as she walked back, taking a seat, leaving her hand over her crotch.

"Alright Chelsea..., Gerry; your turn," Tim grinned at the next pair. Chelsea had already bewildered us by her frank attitude toward her nude chest; surely that wouldn't hold true for down below, right?

"Are you liking what you see?" Brianna whispered in my ear, resting her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled looking at her once more. "It's alright..., but I'm looking more forward to seeing you in a few minutes." She blushed once more but then her eyes became very worried.

"You know I can't compete with these girls, right?" Her whisper sounded sad and blue. "I mean..., I know you say that you think I'm pretty, which I appreciate so much..., but I can't compete with Tammy," she pointed toward the first fully nude of the day, "...or..., or Ashley."

I leaned forward to her, nuzzling her nose with mine like I had seen in some silly romantic movie once before. "I don't want you to be like them..., I want you exactly how you are."

"Well," she bit her bottom lip, "..., I just don't want you to be disappointed..., that's all."

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm not exactly Tim, you know. If anyone's worried about disappointing you, it's me." Once more she leaned forward and pecked my lips before resting her head on my shoulder as Chelsea was standing up. Apparently we had missed Gerry taking off his shirt during our little conversation.

To be quite honest, Chelsea had to be the bravest person I knew. Standing before us all, she dropped her white boxers to the floor like it was an everyday occurrence, a full bush of hair that was too thick to really see anything beneath coming into plain view. Then just as nonchalantly, she took the boxers to the back door and even stepped outside by a step to throw them far out into the yard before returning to her seat and her usual cross-legged style; the full bush not being hidden in the slightest.

"Wow," Tim commented looking at her and the other girls added in their own comments of her high self-security as well as a few pleasant comments of how pretty she was and whatnot. "Alright," Tim then turned his attention and everyone else's to me and Brianna. "It's time for the lovers to switch it up. I'll even be nice and give you an extra few minutes so you can enjoy the show there Ronnie," he elbowed me with a grin as Brianna and I stood up and walked down the hallway to the bedroom they had all used prior.

"Oh my God..., I'm nervous," Brianna said, turning around just as the door closed. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, stood on her tip-toes and kissed me with more passion than I had ever known possible. She was obviously an amateur; having probably as much or less experience than me, but her enthusiasm made up for it greatly. "I love you, Ronnie," she whispered as she backed away. "I have been in love with you for years."

With that she backed away from me a few inches, turned around and held her hair up in her hand giving me complete access to the zipper of her dress. Though it was only a matter of inches I had to move, I still nearly tripped over myself in my hurry to get to her; after all, time was running out. I slid down the zipper than ended in the small of her back and she let the garment fall slowly to the floor at her feet.

Her ass was amazing! My eyes wouldn't stop looking at her; tight and tiny white little cheeks that looked like a porcelain doll. Instantly, my rigid rod began throbbing once more, a pain shooting through my body from the erection I had now maintained for over two hours straight. "Hurry baby," she called me, the word resonating like an angel's in my ear. "You have to get the bra too so we can change."