An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were shivering and trembling, her body lowered down to lay on mine as she could no longer concentrate on anything other than what I was doing to her body. Her fists held on to comforter as I let go of her breasts and wrapped my hands around her legs to pull her lips apart just a little more which exposed the full knob to my tongue lashing.

"Oh... Ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" she squealed louder than anybody I had heard that night or ever as her body shook and convulsed with a force that seemed like an earthquake. I was determined to make this first orgasm one for her to never forget though so I continued my assault on her clit with as much vigor and strength as I could, similar to how I had done with Tammy but stronger.

I honestly don't know if it was one extremely long orgasm or just many successive ones in a row or what. Brianna's body didn't stop shuddering for a full twelve minutes though as I kept my assault directly on her clit the whole time. She did try to close her legs and stop me, tried to pull away from me as she thrashed about above me and squealed my name throughout the house but I wouldn't let her go until she finally gave in and accepted the attack on her body and its consequences. Finally when I stopped though, she collapsed on top of me, her heat warming my chest and she didn't move for the longest time.

"Ronnie?" she spoke after we had laid there for quite some time. Even in that one word I heard her speech was still labored.

"Yes love?" I replied as she pulled herself up and turned around to lay beside me, her arm draped over my chest as she stared into my eyes.

"I should have told you ten years ago that I loved you," her eyes closed as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I was too chicken. What do you think you would have said if I had though?"

"I don't know," I replied truthfully. "A lot has happened in ten years..., but I can say that I've been attracted to you since way before then. Remember when I stood up for you against James?"

"Yeah," she nodded and smiled. "That was the moment when I realized I was in love with you." She leaned forward and kissed me with a slow sensual passion. Her eyes closed as she cuddled in my arms, her bare breasts pressed against my chest, her newly bared and extremely sensitive womanhood resting softly against my hip. "I don't ever want to be without you again..., never. Please promise me."

"Don't worry love...," I whispered to her, kissing her forehead. "You won't; because I'm going to marry you when you get to Colorado. I love you Brianna."

She had only enough strength left in her body to look up at me with a big smile. "Yes..., I will definitely marry you. I love you Ronnie." Her eyes closed and she fell into an angelic peaceful sleep as I held her in my arms. My mind raced through the events of the day and I decided that moment to be the best moment of my entire life. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

END OF CHAPTER 1