An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of us in the convoy started our cars and I followed Kayla's rental down a few miles to town where she dropped it off, then bounded gleefully into my car. "Oh I'm so excited I get to ride with you, Ronnie," she exclaimed.

"Oh?" I asked playfully. "I hadn't noticed," she gasped, smacking me on the arm before putting on some music and dancing in her chair as we got onto the interstate. The others had gone ahead; we decided not to try to stay together necessarily, just to meet at the hotel.

The first couple of hours Kayla gave general travel small-talk as she leaned on the center console between our seats. We discussed the scenery, her soccer gig and my computer programming projects waiting for me at the office. It was nice to have someone to talk to while we traveled at 80 miles an hour passing cows and trees on all sides of us.

I knew it wouldn't last though; I wasn't exactly the social butterfly of general chit-chat after all. "So um..., Ronnie...," she turned and looked at me. I could feel her eyes wandering over my body as she did. "What did you um...,think of me last night?"

Certain she was talking about the moment that our game had made her join the group topless, I pretended like I had no idea what she meant. "Oh, I think you were a little drunk and silly," I replied, reminding my head over and again that I was in love with Brianna and only her.

"I meant my titties," she smirked, her finger tracing down my right arm. "These," she cupped herself through her shirt, pushing the cleavage out the top of her tank top. "...that I had to show everybody last night."

I swallowed hard, trying desperately not to look over at her but concentrate on the road. "Well uh..., I really didn't get much of a look. You hid them so well."

"You were hiding some things too," her voice became sultry as she leaned near my ear. "Something in particular that I REALLY wanted to see." Her hand went on my thigh, rubbing around it until she felt my rod that was slowly growing along the length of my leg.

"Kayla," I gasped, feeling myself grow much quicker than I would have thought possible. "I'm with Brianna now..., I can't let you do that." I had to concentrate on the road though so I didn't exactly stop her either.

"You and Brianna were already a couple before she actually let you play with Gemma's pussy," she cooed in my ear, the rubbing along my leg increasing with intensity along with the hard-on it was producing. "I never got my turn with you."

Again I swallowed hard, thinking of Brianna in my mind and trying to stay calm and collected. "I'm uh..., I'm driving right now." Kayla had this all planned out in her mind though; it was more than obvious.

She grabbed my right hand, leaving the left for steering the car and placed it under her shirt directly over her right breast. She wasn't wearing a bra at all.

Her breast was quite small really, smaller than Brianna's in fact; it fit easily entirely within my palm. Her nipple was stiffly poking into my hand, begging to be played with. "Seems to me you can drive just fine with one hand," she giggled, replacing her hand on my lap directly over my jean-covered stiff pole.

She inhaled deeply, pushing her chest out into my hand. My fingers held a mind of their own, caressing her breast and rolling her nipple between my fingers as I concentrated on the road where I was driving. She had her fingers wrapped around my rod as she slid them up and down its length inside my jeans.

I saw a car coming up to make the pass and used that as an excuse in my head to pull my hand out. She gasped, her eyes opening as she pursed her lips, pouting at me. "There was a car," I explained, looking over at her momentarily. Truth was, it was already getting too dark for them to have seen anything anyway. I could barely see her except for the dim light of the dashboard on her eyes and cheeks.

"Well a car won't spoil this for me," she said. I heard a ruffling like she was moving around in the seat next to me and soon enough she had her hand on mine again. I thought of Brianna, trying to force myself to do what I knew I was supposed to but her statement 'just don't let me know' kept playing in my head. Had she basically said she knew what would happen? Had she honestly expected it? I convinced myself that she had because I had no idea how to stop Kayla even if I wanted to.

My eyes went wide while I watched the road, my fingers feeling the tiny prickly hairs and heat that could only come from a bared female's sex. She had pulled her shorts down, I estimated down to her ankles given how far apart she had her legs spread.

She was guiding my hand up and down her moist exposed lips; they felt thicker than the other girls' and a bit bumpy along the ridge of her womanhood though parted easily when she applied pressure on my fingers to dive into them. "Oh Yes!" she exclaimed, feeling my long fingers slide through her slippery slit.

"So this is why you wanted to ride with me?" I asked into the darkness, amused that she would have gone through so much trouble just to get ME to touch her.

"Oh yeah!" she inhaled sharply as she continued to masturbate herself with my hand. "They feel even better than I fantasized last night."

I couldn't help myself, taking my eyes off the road for a moment as I looked over at her. "You? You fantasized about ME last night?" She curled my middle with her hand, directing it straight for her velvety hole and eased it in while I forced myself to look back at the empty road.

"Oh yeah! I told...," she gasped as my finger dug a bit deeper inside her, "...you that I have a big...," she gasped once more as I finished the job for her, pushing into her warmth to my knuckle. "...thing for tall, smart guys."

I slowly started pumping her lips with my hand and she let go of me, seeing that I was giving in to her desires and doing the job properly. "I heard Gemma...," she breathed heavily again, "...and then..., a while later..., you took Tammy and I..., couldn't help myself." She closed her legs on my hand, pushing it harder against her. "But GOD! This feels so much better."

She opened her legs once more, even wider. "Can you fit two?" I chuckled to myself, unable to believe what I was doing but enjoying it immensely all the same. Easily a second finger entered her and dove straight to the knuckle. "Wi..., wiggle them..., like...," she inhaled, lifting herself off the seat for a moment as I stroked the insides of her canal like she had described in her fantasy of me the night before.

She slid further down into the seat, pushing hard against my hand until even the knuckles popped inside. "Damn, I LOVE those long fingers," she spoke in hurried breaths over and again as she bucked her hips against my hand.

I was really getting worked up myself, my erection pressing painfully against my jeans as I got into the work I was doing. When a car passed us, I was going to withdraw them but she quickly grabbed my hand, pushing them back into her. "Don't you dare," her voice rasped and I chuckled.

Alone again in the darkness of the night, I decided to really make her squirm. She had, after all, asked for it where I had tried but failed to refuse. I slid a third finger into her as she called out to all the saints in the heaven including 'Saint Ronnie' whom I had never heard of before.

I had only begun though, digging with my thumb between her lips until I quickly found her very erect clitoris. Making circles around her bud, I continued to wiggle my three fingers in a 'come here' fashion while she clawed the seat behind her. "Oh Fuck!" she hissed, "ohhhhhh..., damn..., damn..., damn...," she pressed herself hard against my hand making my pinky hurt; the only one left outside of her.

With a quick withdrawal, I added my smallest finger to the mix as well, feeling how slippery wet and open she was. My fingers dove back into her heat, stopping at the knuckles which held her open much wider than I had imagined was possible. "Oh FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" she squealed into the darkness and I was finding it very hard to stay focused on the road ahead, wanting to turn and watch her. I could easily hear her clawing desperately at the headrest behind her while she raised her body to meet my intruders.

"Yeah..., yeah..., yeah...," she whimpered actively making love to my hand. Her whole body was trembling; I could feel the vibrations from her. I knew she was close but couldn't stop focusing on the road to really give that final push. "Oh, I wish I had your dick in my mouth right now!" she yelled into the night like a ferocious mountain lion.

"The feeling's mutual," I said panting. The ache in my groin was becoming unbearable as it struggled against the tight material.

"Talk..., dirty..., to me..., Ronnie," she panted still loving my hand with all her strength. "Tell me..., wh..., what yo...," she gasped, inhaling deeply while giving out a few more explicatives into the night. I wasn't sure what to say really; never had even thought of talking dirty to a girl before.

Her body trembled beneath my fingers; she was obviously on the very edge and had been for nearly sixty miles now. She only needed the right combination at this point to send her into space and I racked my brain for what it might be.

"I'll turn you on your hands and knees," I made my voice go lower, trying to sound sexy if I could. "...and shove my big dick up your pussy from behind...," I couldn't believe the words I was saying but it was obviously working on her.

"Yeah..., yeah..., give it to me Ronnie," she had renewed her bucking against my hand with even greater force.

"...and I'll make my balls slap against your horny button," I continued, referring to the part as Ashley had called it the night before trying to make my thumb act similar to what I was describing, "...while I grope and pull your tiny titties from behind."

She moaned deeply and I could feel the trembling pick up force, shooting through her body. "Ma..., make me..., ya..., your bitch, Ronnie!" she shouted and I pushed my hand hard against her, popping even the knuckles into her wide open womanhood and reaching new depths within her.

"Go..., go..., gooooaaaalllll!" she pierced the night air with a scream that would have caused an avalanche had we been in the mountains. Her muscles clamped down on my hand with the force of a vice grip as she ejaculated womanly juices onto my hand and seat with the strength that would make any man proud.

We traveled at least another six miles before she even began to let up her killer strangle on my hand and then it was two more before I could even pull my hand from her stretched canal. She laid back her head against the headrest, collapsing in the seat, her legs spread wide open. Had I not heard her breathing heavily, I might have thought her dead.

"Good god, Ronnie!" she finally exclaimed turning her head to face me. "That was... WOW!" I chuckled, only starting to get used to the idea that I could actually please a woman sexually. She finally forced herself up in the chair, looking out the window though she didn't bother to pull her shorts back up. "Where are we?"

"We've traveled almost a hundred and fifty or so miles while you were..., previously occupied," I answered with a chuckle. She whistled and I could only imagine her eyes growing wide though I really couldn't see them.

"So you were uh..., fingering me for like two hours?" I felt her arms encircle mine. "God, I was in heaven the whole time too! Damn." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "But it's my turn now."

I inhaled deeply as she placed her hands on my stiff aching groin. "I'm driving though," I replied, wishing that I didn't have to say it. I was so horny and needing relief that my eyes were starting to water over.

"You're on a three-lane highway and there's no one out here," she whispered, fumbling to find my zipper. I put both hands on the wheel, unsure whether I'd really be able to handle whatever she had planned while I drove.

It took some time for her to work my rigid rod out of the hole of my boxers and jeans but finally he was free to stand up straight. I thought for sure she was just going to work me with her hands but a few shuffling moments later and I felt my engorged member surrounded by her lips. Each time she bobbed down on me, she took another inch into her mouth reaching depths that Brianna, Gemma nor even Tammy had managed on me.

"God you're huge," she said gasping for air momentarily before diving back down on me. My eyes wanted to roll back in my head, it felt so good, but I had to stay focused on the road. She pressed harder on me; my soldier's helmet pounding the back of her mouth a few times.

Then she gagged for a moment and I looked down, wondering whether she was choking before I felt suddenly more of my rod dive into her. The muscles of her throat had given way and she had taken me as far as my open jeans would let her. I let off the accelerator, my body trembling from this new feeling of complete enrapture.

"Oh Kayla...," I cried out, feeling that impending moment coming on me. She definitely wasn't going to need two hours for me; if I lasted two more minutes it would be a miracle.

"Come on Ronnie," she took her mouth off me for just a moment, "give me that cum. I want it all. I want to taste you." She dove back down on me though not quite as far and I jerked forward, my chest hitting the horn on the car.

"Co..., coming ri..., right up," I managed to get out before feeling the floodgates of my loins open up as I shot my manly pistol into her throat while still driving fifty miles an hour on the interstate. She was swallowing in gulps though I filled her back up just as fast as she could get it down. A car passed by us, honking their horn that I was going way too slow for the open road.

"Wow, Brianna's a lucky girl," Kayla said sitting back up, licking the last bit of my seed off her lips. "You're delicious!" I just let my diminishing rod stay out while I put the gas pedal back down to pick up speed again though my head was spinning. There was an exit coming up and I decided to take it, needing a moment to recuperate as my head spun.

"Now he gets off the road," she giggled, her fingers running the length of my now flaccid manhood with her fingers. "Probably should have done that a while ago sweetie."

"Just..., need to stretch," my breathing was still heavy as we pulled up to the stop sign of the dark desolate highway. I had thought to go to a gas station or something but there was nothing to be seen in either direction. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her still bare lips.

"Go down the road a ways and park," she whispered, blowing in my ear. "I need you NOW." I wasn't sure whether I would be able to do anything more but I knew I couldn't stay at the stop sign and I surely wasn't ready to get back on the road again. I turned right onto the little highway.

"Right there," Kayla pointed at a clearing off the side about a mile down from the highway. I pulled in and stopped the car, getting out to stretch my legs as I had previously intended.

Kayla got out of the car as well, her shorts and panties staying behind while she tore her shirt off, tossing it on the seat and ran a few feet doing twirls in the chilly night air. She then ran back to me, throwing her arms around me and then fumbling with the zipper of my pants.

"We'll get caught," I grabbed my jeans as she tried to pull them down. That only seemed to spur on her ferocity as she pulled again, forcing the jeans from my grip.

"We're not leaving here," her voice was gruff, like she was possessed by a sex-demon within. "...until you fuck me deep with this cock against your car." With that, she pulled my boxers to the ground and started stroking me only feet from the deserted highway's edge.

"Oh God Kayla," I exclaimed feeling her mouth wrap my head once more. "I don't know if I can." I thought I was spent but the soldier was getting ready for battle once more, growing quickly back to strength by her extremely skilled tongue and the naughtiness of our location.

Within a few minutes, she had me standing erect once more and then stood up. Grabbing my cock, she led me to the side of the car where she put her hands on the door and spread her legs out wide, her ass in full view to me. "Manhandle Ronnie!" she demanded, guiding me behind her and pushing my cock up between her legs. "Make me your bitch..., just like an animal out here in the woods."

She didn't wait for me to make the first move though, slowly easing back until my head parted her lips and then slammed her ass against my body. Literally she almost knocked me over but I caught myself, holding onto her hips for balance.

Her canal was drenching with heat and moisture as I started to slowly move back and forth within her. She arched her back, pressing her butt into me harder and I picked up pace quickly.

I actually wasn't sure how this part really was supposed to go; Brianna being my only other experience and I had cum only moments after entering her tightness. Kayla was sopping wet though and I slid easily through her canal with no difficulty at all, gaining speed with each pass and not too worried about cumming just yet. I had, after all, just had a massive orgasm not fifteen minutes prior.

"Yeah..., yeah..., fuck me Ronnie!" she called into the night as I concentrated my piston on her hot box. Though it was a cold night, I was sweating from my workout. Our rural animalistic style really worked her well though, just as she had described the night before; her legs were already shivering and trembling as she leaned against the car for support.

"Oh..., oh..., fu..., fuck!" she exclaimed, her womanly death grip trying to grab hold of me as she came in shudders and convulsions. She was too wet though and I kept pumping her with equal stride and speed, causing the convulsions to renew as she squealed like a wild animal.

"God that feels good!" her voice went deep, gruff again as she bent over further, her head lower to the ground than her ass as she held onto the edge of the car to keep from falling. I took my hands off her hips and reached down to grab her small breasts with my fingers, groping them with a force that I thought for sure was hurting her but seemed to only drive her wilder.

After her third successive orgasm, I could feel myself building up to the inevitable; the heat and friction of her constantly convulsing grip on my pole becoming too much. Her legs gave out though, dropping to the ground on her elbows and knees, my rod sliding out of her with a loud pop.

"Put it back, put it back, put it..., oh God!" I slid my swollen sword back into her sheath, grabbing her nipples with my thumb and fingers while she arched her back and squealed out in pleasure into the night. This time her grip caught me though, clamping down on me with the same or greater force than in the car and I could not move within her.

Shudders and convulsions, spasms that rocked her body from head to toe traveled up into my body and convinced it to let go of its prize. I collapsed onto her back as well, every bit of my strength pulsating through my cock and into her thirsty womb. I lay on top of her for several minutes before I could find the strength to move and even then I doubted that I really could.

It was the lights of a car coming down the road that suddenly gave us strength enough to get up and jump into the car. As the car passed, they slowed and stopped, going in reverse and I wasn't sticking around to find out the reason. I started my car, my jeans still at my ankles and spun out of that spot while Kayla laughed hysterically.

Once we were back on the road, I pulled my pants up while Kayla steered from her side. When I finished, I took the wheel back and sped on toward St Louis. The others might have been there already and we still had at least an hour or two to go.