An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That..., was..., awesome!" Kayla turned in her seat still completely naked. She had one leg up that her arm rested on which would have given me a nice view of the girl I had just pounded had the lights been on. As it was, I really hadn't seen anything of her; just felt it really good.

I chuckled shaking my head in disbelief. "Well, I guess I made your fantasy come true." She whistled loudly, letting her head rest on the window. "Though I'll never understand why it was me you wanted so damn bad."

"Honey..., you're too damn cute for your own good...," she spoke at the ceiling, her eyes closed. "Speaking of good; is that what you did to make Brianna squeal last night and this morning? She nearly shattered windows. Where'd you learn to screw like that?"

I chuckled at her, explaining that my mouth had caused those sounds more than anything. "Oh damn! You still have to eat my girl then, please?!" Kayla begged while she touched herself trying to look sexy again but yelped at the extreme sensitivity. "Just maybe later though," she giggled.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, shaking my head and dying laughing. "You're insatiable."

Kayla was dressing in a hurry as I pulled off the exit toward the hotel we had agreed to meet at. The remainder of the trip she had fallen asleep still naked against the window, all of her womanhood spread open for me to see. I kept looking over at her, admiring more of her body as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

She really was an astoundingly pretty girl and I couldn't for the life of me understand why she had desired me so much. Still, aside of the strong guilt that was coming over my conscious for Brianna, knowing that she didn't really give me the green-light to do what I had done, it had been the most amazing experience I had ever known in my life and I secretly hoped that one day I could relive it with Brianna as well.

Pulling up to the hotel, going a bit slower so Kayla could finish pulling her tank top back on, I picked up my phone and texted Tim. There was no answer so I texted Sabrina, again with no answer, and finally Gemma. Moments later I received a response, a picture message. Gemma's spread bald Venusian lips splayed in close-up on my screen with the words "Room 217..., dinner's waiting for you."

END OF CHAPTER 2