An Edge

Story Info
Dad Daughter Mom.
6.5k words
4.4
70.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My life is a little out of kilter at the moment. I don't really mind. I'm sort of getting a handle on it. I'm a late night person. So are my mom and dad so we all sleep late in the mornings. I mostly don't have any classes before late morning and mom does fill-in at the local clinic when she wants to, in the afternoons, and dad does home stuff until after lunch then goes in to his office.

My name is patch. I'm an only child. Daughter. I'm 19 and going to college. I'm in bed with my hands in my pants working on an orgasm. Hopefully a good one. It's been a couple of days. My bed is round so I try to box the compass at least a couple of times a week. That's funny. I gotta tell somebody.

Mom and I talk about sex. Not heavily. It started when I got out of high school. I guess we both changed about the same time. Although when we're out shopping or something she won't say, 'that guy is really hung', instead she'll say, 'I'll bet he's popular'. She's been trying to get me more interested in a social life but I don't want to waste the hours it takes over four years to maintain relationships. I'm serious about being in college.

I hear mom and dad moving around so I give up on the orgasm. I don't really mind. I'm always thinking about classes and other stuff and get distracted. I have a lot of fun in my pants and I start the day happy knowing it's still there waiting. I think mom knows about my orgasms, and attempts. I shower the night before so she probably can detect me in the mornings. Maybe dad too but he never gives any indication. Dad is very stable.

A few days later mom and I were going to see a chick flick and after thinking about it for two days dad decided to go with us. One of the characters was in the same profession, the 'factory supply chain' as he calls it. Mom and I wanted to see the sexy hubby actor. He didn't disappoint. Summer and on the beach and swim trunks that showed off his ample assets.

Mom fiddled and I fiddled and dad reveled in the 'factory supply chain' sequences, which happen to be substantial. Mom was squeezing her knees together and I was opening mine up. I happen to be sitting between dad and mom. Mom had on pedal pushers and I had on almost short shorts. Tops and bras. Dad had on short shorts too, with hairy thighs. Nice hairy thighs.

Our guy on the screen shuffled in the sand and got his arms around his screen wife and got in her solid. There was no room to be had between his ample assets and her ample assets. Acting or not I would have him on down on the sand in a heartbeat. There was a nice bulge before they connected, then they shifted to another shot. I always wondered how they coped afterwards.

Mom leaned over and said, "It's fun isn't it?"

I looked at her and she was smiling. I didn't get it right away then I realized I had my hands down over my crotch, moving very slowly. I smiled and lifted one out and shifted a little and moved the other one. I nodded 'yes' and she turned back to the movie. I sneaked a glance and dad hadn't noticed that I could tell. I was horny. Orgasm tonight. I couldn't wait until morning.

I was squeaky clean, hair blown dry and in bed. Lights out, sheets up around my waist. No bra and a really light weight top on. Soft floppy bottoms, lots of room. I wasn't fully shaven but I did get one of those little small cat combs for getting bugs so I could trim. When I combed my pubic hair with a regular comb the hairs sprang down and I couldn't pull them up to cut.

The small comb held the hairs up straight and I could trim everything down to a lower smoother level so I didn't bulge so much in my pants with all those curls. It looked funny when I was sitting down with fabric pressing down in my crotch. Bulky looking. I could run my fingers down in easier too. I liked to open my legs with my knees out. Sometimes all the way over and sometimes up. Up gave me leverage when I wanted to pump it upwards into my fingers.

I don't have any vibrators. I always liked the hands on approach. I could finesse it more in places that needed it. Bulk stimulation seemed to bypass the finer points of sexual pleasure. I used to have a couple of vibrators and they were fantastic and very satisfying but all of a sudden I seemed like a seasoned women with my main sex life behind me so I flipped around and went natural.

I always started twirling a finger around my upper hood area and slowly twirled downwards until I got near the tip. Then I twirled around the tip without touching it. That usually got me to squeezing and my vagina twitching. I loved my butt puckering and I pushed it out on a regular basis then sucked it back in. I had one finger fiddling with my hair and the other playing with my clit.

I started a slow upward fuck with my hips and let my clit come up and find my fingers. I didn't lift my hips up but tilted them up as my stomach dropped a bit. A kind of rocking on my haunches. I once got a golf ball and put it in my pants right at my butt for this. Every time I rotated back down I almost groaned with pleasure. I still do that. The golf ball is in my bed side table.

I held my finger still and let my hips roll my clit up so my finger slid down the front. I was thinking about the man in the movie. The one with his dick against his screen wife, pressing against her clit. I don't think they meant to as actors but they both rotated their middles just that little bit, almost unnoticeable, just after they meshed. I think that was pure instinct. I bet they both had a meaningful eye contact about that time, just before they kissed, passionately.

My breathing was getting heavier. I could feel my pussy opening wider when I straddled sand man, my knees in the sand. I moved my feet out more, keeping my knees up for leverage and pumped up with a little more force then got back to the guy in the sand. His pants were open and his dick was out in my hand. I bent over for a soft kiss. His eyes were glazed over but he was holding still. He knew my power and didn't fight.

I raised my butt up and could feel him rubbing, just under. At just the right time I dropped and had him fully impaled in that single movement. He thrust upward and lifted me in the air, almost pulling my knees out of the sand. My fingers were working my clit faster and I was breathing deeply and holding it for a moment and going again.

All of a sudden we both were exploding at each other. My eyes were closed and my body was in total disarray. I grabbed on and held on while my hips were as high as I could get them off the bed. I turned sideways and collapsed and fucked the air sideways into my hand until I could stop. I thought about the man in the sand and his wife, which I never noticed through the whole thing. Makeup did a nice job on his crotch.

I heard mom and dad going to bed. They never seemed to hear me. I thought dad looked a little like the actor in the movie. I would have to mention it to mom. I've seen dad's crotch look like sand man. Sometimes he's wearing those molding shorts of his when the wind's blowing a little hard, right at him. It molds his shorts fully down in his crotch. It doesn't happen very often but I have a good memory. I actually had an excellent orgasm once thinking about his dick.

I only think sex speak when I'm in bed and involved. I never talk that way out loud. Well, in the shower once when I was home alone. I was always afraid I would just out with it at a party or at supper or somewhere. There's a guy at college that talks that way in normal conversation. I listen but don't let him know I'm listening. He goes, "Look at the tits on that one. Nice ass too." I just like it in bed, in my mind. Pussies and dicks.

The guy in the movie was good for about a week. Three or four really good orgasms then they quit and I just enjoyed the attempts. Lots of fun. I watched some porn on my cell a couple of times but they were so small it was like watching tiny people with tiny toothpicks sticking out. I was going to try humping pillows but loose sofa pillows are too small and bed pillows are too soft. I need a firm pillow with a hard ridge along the sides, big enough to fill me between my thighs.

I could study and drive without thinking about sex. It wasn't a seriously controlling part of my everyday existence, just a fun thing. But, facing it, I just wasn't getting enough of myself. It was there, waiting, trying to get out of the labyrinth, looking for the right pathway and every now and then I picked up a key. Like the guy in the sand. That muscled hunk of flesh with that fun dick of his looking for a good solid lay, like me, pussy in the bag.

After school I headed for the golf course. I always picked up dad on Wednesday at the golf course. He came out of the club house and put his clubs in the back and opened the door. Standing there he grabbed the edge of his pants and shook them up and down and got comfortable. I saw him flipping around down in. He got in and I could still see an outline in his lap. I disciplined my mind and stopped visioning dad and his assets.

Once I was leaning over a short table reaching up to get something off a shelf. I had one knee up trying to get higher and dad came up behind me and reached up for it to help me. He happen to press in with my straight leg right between his. I was leaning forward and felt him right down in the back of my crotch. He must have been off center down in his pants. He was solid enough for me to catch my breath and think about it for the rest of the day.

I got really turned on the next morning for a long time and even wet my pants a little but no orgasm. What a fun romp. I even let my fingers be someone else's. I put on granny panties and a sports bra to hold down the urges and got going. Mom and I were shopping in a flip store for running shoes. A flip store will sell things for you. Great buys and a surprising amount of brand new stuff.

I got a pair and as mom and I were leaving she said, "How would you like a little edge? I think it would be good for you. More satisfying."

I had to listen carefully when mom said something. What she said wasn't always what she said. I said, "I don't know mom. What kind of an edge?"

She said, "I know this great guy that does great foreplay. Not too heavy handed. It's easy for him to work very relaxed and only use the amount of finesse that's needed. And when you get used to something he can add a little bit that makes it erotic again. You probably won't even notice he's there after the first few times."

"Mom," I said. "I don't know what to say."

"Well, there's just the three of us," she said, "I think you'll enjoy the experience and he'll get to play around with a young girl. He'll remember it for the rest of his life. He'll be super thrilled. I won't tell, he won't tell, you won't tell. I certainly won't mind. Just take however much of him you can handle or however much you want. You know it'll give all three of us great orgasms. Probably for a long time. Great memories."

I was somewhat taken aback. I looked at mom and smiled. She smiled and we stopped talking about it. I guess she knew I had to absorb it and think. I know the next morning I had this over the top orgasm, and rather quickly, and I had my pants up around my knees and the sheet down which was unusual for me. My pussy was right out there in the breeze. I never even thought about sand man but I did think about hairy thighs.

Dad was off to work. I was about to leave. I said, "Mom, I don't know what to do."

She laughed and said, "I know. It was out of left field wasn't it? Why don't you give it a try? If it's to your liking enjoy yourself."

I thought about it some more. "Ok," I said. "What should I do now?"

"Nothing," she said. "It's not a monumental thing. Enjoy however much he'll give and he'll enjoy however much you'll give. Build some memories. Put it out of your mind. It'll take care of itself. Leave it to him. Have a good day. See you later."

***

It must have been four days later. Dad never showed up or mentioned anything during the day. Maybe he didn't agree with mom. I was getting back to my normal routine. This morning I was on my stomach with one hand down under and one for my boobs. I could thrust downward and have my fingers right where I wanted them and keep up a really nice rhythm.

Sometimes I pulled my knees up under me so my behind was up in the air, not high. That was great for exposing me to a lover. I would run my hands up the bottom of my thighs the way he would. His dick was swinging around and sometimes it would flick itself on the inside of my thigh, looking for the right path.

As soon as the head started in I would squeeze and push backwards just enough to get the whole head in then let him go in on his own. I would open my thighs out wider and tilt back and up. He wouldn't be able to resist the invitation. As soon as he was fully in he would bend over and slip his hands down under my tits and work his magic.

Just as he pinched one of my nipples there was a soft knock at the door. I froze, my eyes wide open. Then another knock at the door. I jumped out of bed and turned on the bed side light and pulled the sheet up so it looked normal and pulled up and straightened my pants as fast as I could. I looked around, looked ok. I glanced in the mirror on the way to the door. I looked like a brazen hussy that's been playing with herself.

I got a smile on and opened the door and there was dad. "Hi," he said. "Got an hour or so?" He was smiling and had on boxers. Nothing else. Wow. At least he wasn't sticking way out or way up. Maybe mom prepared him. My top only came down to my upper stomach and my pants were little bed knit things for teasing, baggy for my hands. We both seemed to be advertising.

"I guess," I said. "I mean, of course. Come in." He came in. "First things first," he said. He closed the door and ever so softly slipped his hands around my waist and I Instinctly wrapped his neck. He didn't kiss me but he did get me in fully all the way down and we did an amazing hug. Not the kind I was used to from dad. By the time we broke his status in his boxers had changed, for the better.

He kept his ample assets against mine but leaned back enough at the waist that we could see each other. "I'm supposing mom has said about the same thing to both of us. I've thought about it a lot and I'm sure you have too and here we are." He went over and turned out the light. It's really dark in my bedroom when the lights are out. "I've always loved your round bed," he said. He came back and found me and held my hand and said, "Could you get us started. I'm really jittery."

I found his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek and led him to the bed. The far side. I got on the near side and we found each other in the middle. I found my pillow and he found one. We got up against each other and after a few sentences finally kissed. Our feet were having fun and our assets were too. We were about the same height, only an inch different at 5ft8 and 9. Both slim.

I don't have a big butt but it's workable. Boobs very workable. Dad's stomach is pretty flat. He seems to really enjoy letting me feel his dick rubbing around. I do too. Other than the time he got into me from behind, reaching for something, this is the only time a dick has played around down there. I was almost wetting my pants already. This was way up the erotic scale.

He said, "Would you like to have one of your normal type orgasms for me and I'll see if I can help it along? Don't worry about sounds and gestures. I'm used to those. I like them as much as you do. I'll sort of run my fingers around and I can tell what you do and how you do it."

"Ok, uh, I usually have on knit pants like these that have a lot of room for my hands and I normally leave them on. Is that ok?"

"Sure," he said. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Do you want me to take off mine?"

"Oh, uh, if you want to or when you want to. Ok, I guess I'll start." I decided I wasn't going to get on my stomach again. I pushed the sheet way down the bed. Dad helped. I could feel his feet moving up and down. I got my knees up and out a little. My right knee ran into his hip. It took an elephant effort not to react. I think I touched the part of his boxers where his dick head was with my outer thigh. He seemed to move back out of the way.

My eyes were adjusted to the dark but I couldn't see anything, not even a dim image. This was truly going to be a touchy feely thing. I felt dad's fingers down on my foot and then my ankle. I usually worked inside my pants. I slid my hands down my stomach to my tuff. I had to stop thinking about dad and start doing my orgasm. I was turned on a lot more than normal. I took some silent but deep breaths and settled down and got my fingers going.

Dad was up about half way on my calf. His fingers felt really good doing that. He was lightly ringing my leg and I loved his fingers on the back of my knee. I tilted my hips up and slowly got into my normal rhythm but not too fast or too violent. I was feeling dad's fingers. He was moving slow. After a while he stopped and after a moment I felt his fingers on my shoulder. The one that was moving around. The one that leads down to the hand on my clit. I knew he knew.

He didn't put any weight on my shoulder or arm but skip traced his fingers all around my upper arm and slowly worked down. He could feel my muscles working my arm and hand on my clit. I had two fingers right up on the hood, either side, above the tip. I let my hips push the hood against my fingers then pressed down with my fingers and held it as my hips dropped back down, dragging the hood up my clit.

His fingers got to my elbow then forever later just above my wrist. I kept working my clit. I noticed I was breathing harder. All this really felt good. Very erotic. More so than normal. He kissed my cheek and I turned his way and felt his tongue on my lips. His fingers slid down the back of my hand and I felt two down about middle way on the top of the two fingers working my clit.

I opened my lips and his tongue slid right in and I felt his two fingers on my nails, just above me working my clit. I have absolutely no explanation why I did it but I moved my fingers down towards my vagina, very slowly so he could keep up. When I got there I tilted my hips up and curled a finger over and slid it in, ever so slowly. Dad stayed right on my nail. My vagina was flooding. Easy entry.

I pushed in as far as I could and pulled back and did it again. He stayed with me. I kept that up for about ten or twenty times then pulled back up to my clit and got it going again, still tilting my hips. Dad's fingers left my hand and I felt them on the inside of my thigh just at my knee. He skip traced again all around, moving down. When he got way down he moved to the back of my thigh and I could feel him move up in my pants on the bun on that side, not far. His thumb was almost in my butt crack.

I was still thrusting my hips. I could feel him coming back and rubbing my hair as he went. If he moved over just a little I would be thrusting up with my vagina at his finger. I could feel him move over ever so slightly. We were still kissing and tonguing. I was pushing my hips up harder and pushing my fingers down harder and all of a sudden I had a damn orgasm. I groaned and snorted and lost my voice and my control and grabbed on to my pussy and turned into dad and held on.

He got his hand over my waist and held me with my head against his neck and my knees in his chest. I thrashed my hips until I could stop and worked to get my breath back. It took a lot longer than usual. I might have gone to sleep for a few minutes. It had to be almost 8:30 or 9:00. My curtains were thick black naugahyde with magnetic seals all around and in the center along with black fur edging. That's why the bedroom was so dark in the bright sun.

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers
12