An Education for Nancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kearstin even had an entire collection of "fuck films" hidden in her closet! Their favorites were the group sex films, the "gang bang" movies. The ones where the girls took a cock in every hole, all at once, over and over again until the muscular studs hosed them down with cum.

Often mistaken for sisters, the two gorgeous cheerleaders had been friends since the age of nine. After Nancy had made the pledge to Todd though, their lives had drifted apart. But now that Nancy could no longer keep the pledge to Todd and since Uncle Stewart had gone back to LA, she knew she had to get close to Kearstin again.

Both gorgeous young girls were so eager, so tender, so fucking horny.

"Trust me, honey," Nancy continued, her tone a soothing purr. "I know what we both need. I do. Yes, I do. And it's been awhile since we've been alone too."

"Trust me," Nancy whispered in a seductive purr.

Nancy turned Kearstin's face toward her own. They kissed softly, as they had a hundred times in the past. But after that first soft kiss, Nancy brought her lips back to Kearstin's mouth, taking her lips more demandingly this time, pressing her tits against Kearstin's arm at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Nancy purred, her lips devouring Kearstin's.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Nancy moaned lustfully, rubbing her big tits against the girl's arm as they kissed.

Kearstin felt like she was losing control of her senses. The tongue entering her mouth danced and flicked against her own. The lips devouring hers were soft and yet demanding, a feminine mouth that wasn't like the kisses she received from boys.

Kearstin turned her face away from Nancy, but Nancy wouldn't be denied. She nibbled tenderly on Kearstin's smooth, perfumed neck. Her fingertips played over the girl's throbbing, lust hardened nipple. Nancy rubbed her fingers firmly between Kearstin's legs, pressing her hand hard against her Levi's.

"Ohhhhh! Kearstin, so sweet! You're fucking hot!" Nancy purred, nibbling on her girlfriend's earlobe.

"You have such a beautiful body," Nancy purred, peeling the sheets down from Kearstin's naked body.

"Yes, you really, really do, so tight and firm. Oh, fuck! You are so sexy! No wonder all the men in town wanna fuck you."

Nancy flattened herself on top of Kearstin, kissing the brunette's mouth hungrily, stabbing her tongue between her tender lips. She tasted her mouth and slipped a hand between their bodies, pinching Kearstin's firm nipple gently.

Nancy was breathing quickly, her heart pounding in her chest as she writhed and squirmed above Kearstin. She kissed the girl's neck, working quickly down to the firm, large, half-moon tits that she craved with unbridled desire.

"So beautiful!" Nancy gasped, pausing a moment to look at her girlfriend's tits.

Kearstin had light-brown areolas that were perfectly round, about the size of a quarter with blunt, cylindrical nipples that stood up proudly and displayed the lust that she pretended to not exist.

Nancy flicked her tongue over Kearstin's nipples and the young brunette's body flinched, as though she had been jolted with electricity. Nancy purred softly, knowing she was really turning Kearstin on.

Opening her luscious lips wide, she sucked Nancy's tit into her mouth as she brought her fingers to her pink cunt lips.

"Ahhhhh yeessssss!" Kearstin moaned, squirming on the bed.

The heat and moisture of her girlfriend's lips as they surrounded her nipple and sucked on her nubby tit-tip sent tremors through her. Squirming, she felt her thighs being forced apart, and a moment later, a thick demanding life-like dildo was pressing against her cunt lips.

She leaned back, her bushy auburn hair spreading out wildly on the pillows. She moaned, the pleasure glowing in her young body. Kearstin spread her legs wider, her wet cunt throbbing around the dildo-pushing deep inside.

"Uummm... Oh God, Nancy... that feels good," she purred.

The young girl looked back at her, brilliant blue eyes shining. Slowly she pulled the rubber dildo. Kearstin's cunt-lips bulged with the outgoing friction. The dildo shone with a thick coating of her fuck-juice. Nancy tossed her head, her long dark hair flying as she slid the dildo back into her girlfriend's pussy.

"Ohhh..." moaned Kearstin, raising her legs higher. "Oh, yes... like that, oh baby, go slow."

Shivering with lust, she opened her eyes as well as her cunt. She gasped in pleasure. Her pure, creamy skin was flushed as she gapped her legs even wider. The dildo fucked her slow. It thrust deep into her cunt then worked back until it almost came out. Before her tight pussy-lips could close around the head, the dark-haired girl forced it back into her. The light hairs around her cunt-lips were moist with cream.

"Uhhh! Oh, God, NANCY... yes! Yes! FUCK ME with it!" she moaned loudly.

Nancy's hand pumped rhythmically as she hissed. "Shhh... Goddamn, Kear, be quiet! My Mom's boyfriend might hear you!"

Kearstin knew she was right. But it was so good! Though Preston was downstairs watching television, he could come up at any moment. And she didn't want him catching them in the act. Though he had given his permission for Kearstin to spend the night, he hadn't given his permission for them to fuck each other.

"A-All right... keep fucking me," she groaned, arching her cunt up to meet the dildo.

"Fuck, that's so good," she sighed again.

Nancy kept fucking her. As she did, she stared closely at the other young girl's pussy. The way Kearstin's legs were raised high and spread wide made her cunt gape open. Her velvety-smooth cunt-lips were stretched taut. Her inner cunt-flesh shone bright pink and slick. Her clit was swollen hugely and Nancy couldn't take her eyes off it.

In a way, she envied Kearstin. The other girl's clit was much larger and more sensitive than her own. Even so, both girls had been enjoying giving each other shattering climaxes for awhile now. Both cunts were small and virgin when they met years ago. But now with some experience under their belt, they could both take even the biggest dildo from Nancy's Mom's collection.

Nancy smelled the heat rising from Kearstin's cunt. Moisture was trickling down her thighs, dripping over her asshole and onto the bed. Her hand began fucking a little faster responding to the way Kearstin was moving with it. As Nancy fucked her sexy best friend, her other hand was working furiously busily between her own legs.

There, her fingers tickled up and down her cunt-slit. Her cunt-flesh was tingling. Fuck-cream oozed from inside. The slippery stuff made her fingers slide easily. Laying a finger lengthwise along her cunt-slit, she sensuously rubbed up and down. Her whole cunt was massaged so good. She didn't need to direct her practiced fingers as they slid to her clit.

Nancy's palm brushed her soft, downy cunt hair that barely covered her pussy. Like Kearstin, she didn't have much hair on her pussy, she kept it trimmed close -- like a landing strip, but what was there was moist with fuck cream. As the good feelings rushed to fill her voluptuous body, Kearstin's moans made her again aware of the other young girl's needs.

"Ummm... uuununm... yes, YES, yes!" purred Kearstin, gyrating on the bed.

The dildo pumped rhythmically. Each time it penetrated deep, she grunted. Her cunt stretched inside to fit over it. Her inner cunt walls gripped the rubber cock tightly in its hot wetness. Her clit sent pleasure waves rippling through her sleek body. She could feel every wonderful thrust of the dildo rubbing over her engorged fuck-nub. Then the dildo reversed direction, and she felt her pussy emptying. Her cunt walls contracted around the retreating head. And her clit was pulled the other way by the friction.

"Man... oh, yes, fuck me, Nancy... oh, God, you FUCK good," she breathed.

Her hands felt for her own big firm tits, squeezing the hard nipples. Her hard nipples were throbbing as her fingers closed around them. She moaned, humping her pussy with greater urgency.

Nancy kept up with her, holding the dildo firmly so it wouldn't slip out of her grasp. As Kearstin bucked harder, Nancy fucked her faster. Excited by the way her girlfriend's cunt bulged in and out with the fuck thrusts, her fingers kept time between her legs, swirling faster and faster as the excitement built. She spread her fuck-juice all over her clit, thrilling to the moist, sensuous massage. Her breathing came quicker, the feelings growing stronger inside her young body.

Moaning, she spread her legs wider as she knelt, slipping a finger to her cunt-hole.

"Ohhh! Uunnhh!" she groaned, her wet finger plunging deep.

Now it was Kearstin's turn to caution her friend. "Shhh, yes... ohhh, yes... oh, God... please! Be... uunnhhh, yes! God, yes!"

She pinched her nipples harder, pulling them out excitedly in her lust. The sensation spread out from the tips, radiating through her body. The digging, fucking dildo worked in and out of her cunt, hard and fast now.

As her body began shuddering, she knew she was going to cum.

"Oh... don't stop, Nancy! Oh! I'm gonna cum... oh, God! Uhh... uhh... uummm... yyuuggghhh!" she groaned, her body tightening.

And then it released.

"Aaaggggghhhhh!"

Her eyes screwed closed. Her clit engorged. Hot, creamy fuck-juice oozed out of her fuck hole; smearing over the dildo and all between her soft, spread thighs. She bucked at it, kicking her legs, writhing in her orgasm. Her cunt muscles spasmed repeatedly to milk the dildo over its whole length.

Nancy eyed her best friend, seeing her reddened, swollen cunt-flesh splitting wide to fit the dildo. Her wet fuck-cream dripped out, making the dildo shine. Kearstin's body tightened and released, again and again, the flush taking over her amazing body. Nancy watched as her lover pinched her nipples hard, her head turning from side to side. And as the emotion rose inside her, her fingers tickling her clit without mercy, her legs began shaking. Her lungs filled with air as a climax began coursing through her own quivering body.

"Uuhhh! Uuuhhh! Uuunnnhhh!" she cried, mashing her clit with her palm, finger-fucking herself.

Her body, too, tensed. With a powerful rush of air out of her lungs, she clenched her eyes tightly closed. She felt the hot, wet fuck-juices flooding from her cunt, dripping between her thighs. Again and again her body convulsed in pleasure. The tight muscles of her cunt grabbed her finger. She dug deeply into her cunt, loving the feel. She finger-fucked herself hard, until with a gasp, her body relaxed.

Panting, Nancy moved to lie beside her girlfriend, keeping a firm hold on the buried dildo. Snuggling their naked bodies together, Nancy massaged the dildo slowly in and out of Kearstin's swollen pussy. As they regained their breath, a warm glow filled them with contentment.

Kearstin lay there, feeling good. Her cunt felt good and full. Ever since the two young girls had discovered how good it could feel to fuck their cunts, they had been doing it regularly together. Both girls loved cock, but there was something special about their bond, their affection for one another. And Kearstin liked the smooth, warm feeling of Nancy's naked body against hers.

"It's your turn now, Nancy," she whispered.

She slid away, gently pulling the dildo out of her pussy.

Nancy smiled at her, her cunt wet and slick inside. "Mmm... I'm ready for it. I need to cum again! Come on... fuck me!"

Kearstin gripped the glistening dildo, licking the sweet pussy juice from the tip with a naughty smile, she hungrily stared at Nancy's body. The other girl's flesh was tanned more darkly than her own. Her tits were as big as her own. Her nipples were small, dark and hard, in contrast to her own larger, round pink tit-tips.

Nancy looked so innocent with her deep, blue eyes. But Kearstin knew better. Nancy liked nothing better than playing with cunt and having her pussy stuffed again and again.

"Open your cunt for me," Kearstin ordered.

Smiling a naughty smile, Nancy reached for her pussy-lips, spreading them apart. Her wet cunt-flesh shone with fuck juices. Her cunt was small and tight. Kearstin pushed the dildo-head to it.

"Uummm," moaned Nancy, feeling the slick thing sliding into her cunt-slit.

Kearstin teasingly slid the dildo up and down. She watched her soft cunt-flesh closely. The girl's clit was swollen where it hung distended at the top of her cunt-slit. She touched it with the dildo. Nancy lurched, her hips jerking at the pleasurable touch. Her clit surged, wanting more.

"Oh, yes, FUCK, Kearstin! God, yes!" she cried. "That feels good!"

Kearstin smiled, her own cunt turning on again. The cream dribbled out of her pussy and seeped down her thighs as she knelt between Nancy's legs. Sensuously, she circled Nancy's clit with the dildo head. Moving slowly inward, she neared Nancy's swollen fuck-nub. Nancy's hips began undulating, her head thrown back. When the dildo touched her clit, she jerked. The pleasure filled her body with a warm glow, and she spread her legs wider.

"Uhhh...uummm," she groaned.

The dildo-head began massaging gently over her hot fuck-nub. Ripples of pleasure spread through her. It frigged her clit slowly, fucking over it and then sliding around it. Nancy mewled her pleasure.

Then it slid back down her cunt-slit to her fuck-hole. It circled the rim, spreading fuck-juice all around. The dildo-head kept circling until Nancy begged the other girl for it.

"Please... please, Kearstin," she groaned, "don't tease me. Fuck me with it!"

Nancy giggled. "Okay, baby... get ready. You're gonna get it."

She looked closely between Nancy's legs. She loved seeing how the girl's cunt-hole had to stretch to fit over the dildo. Now she pressed the head against the cunt-hole. Gently, she worked it back and forth. Her wet fuck-juices coated it thickly. As Nancy groaned and pulled her cunt-lips further apart, Kearstin pushed more firmly. Her tight cunt was forced open.

The dildo began sinking in.

Gently, Kearstin pumped it.

Nancy loved it.

She arched her cunt, hunching up and down. She undulated, sucking the dildo into her hungry cunt eagerly. She felt herself filling with it. The stretching spasms coming from her pussy raced through her.

"Uhhhmmm, oh, baby," Nancy purred, "that feels good... oh, God, does it ever feel good! Ahhhhhhhh!"

Her nipples were hard in their excitement. She reached for them, feeling the lust radiating from them. She fondled her tits, gently caressing the smooth flesh with her hands. She squeezed them firmly, her thumbs pressing into her nipples. Then her fingers moved to encircle the little puckered tit-tips. She squeezed, pinching them and pulling them taut.

"Oh, yes... oh, God, it hurts," she sobbed, pinching her nipples harder. Pain raced through her, mixing with the exquisite pleasure coming from the fucking in her cunt.

"Put it all in!" she ordered, thrusting her open cunt at the dildo.

Kearstin pulled it back, watching Nancy's cunt lips bulging. She paused for only a second. Firmly, she forced the dildo back in. Nancy screamed out, bracing herself and pushing back as it slid deep.

It was like the dildo had a mind of its own. It didn't stop, until it was all the way in.

"Uunnhhh," she groaned. "Now... fuck me!"

Kearstin, her eyes shining, began pumping Nancy. Nancy fucked the dildo right back, working her pussy in circles and from side to side.

Now Kearstin's other hand slid between her own thighs. There, she fondled her cunt. Two fingers teased the entrance, while the rest frigged her clit. Pleasure rushed over her body, and she spread her legs wider.

She began panting, her full heavy tits heaving, her nipples standing straight up and out. Her hand stroked rhythmically, fucking her girlfriend faster with each deep pump. She could see the fuck-juices trickling down between Nancy's legs. The smell was in her nostrils, the odor turning her on. Nancy pumped her cunt right back, taking the dildo all the way inside her each time.

Pleasure filled both girls' bodies, thanks to the expertise of Kearstin's hands.

Nancy felt the approach of her orgasm, and the sensations were so powerful they bordered on agony. Her slender stomach rippled as she squirmed on the bed. She kicked the backs of her heels against Kearstin's back unconsciously, writhing lustily, knowing that she was about to cum from another girl's ramming a rubber dildo deep into her pussy, rolling over her clit and between her seething cunt lips.

She was almost there -- almost there! Just a little bit more and she would release her girl-cum.

Almost...

"Mmm...OH, GOD, Kearstin... oh, yeahhh! OhooooOOOOO, fu...fuc....FUCK... that feels so fucking GOOD, good!" Nancy squealed.

She arched her back, thrusting her hips. Her pussy wasn't accustomed to being treated like this, and it responded accordingly. The fat slimy dildo fucked in and out of it so good she wanted it never to stop. Nancy was in ecstasy, pumping her cunt frantically. The repeated in and out was driving her to the limits of pleasure. Her cunt-flesh was pulled this way and that, her clit throbbing in response. She began tightening, her muscles tensing in preparation.

Kearstin's hand was doing the pumping now, but it was her time to caution her lover.

She gasped, "Shhh... Nancy! God Damned! Don't be SO loud, girl! Your Mom's boyfriend Preston is downstairs! Remember?"

Then, as if that name was exactly what the horny young girl needed to hear, Nancy's body began to shudder.

And she came, and she came hard.

"Uhh...OOOOOOOOhhhhh! Uuuhhh! Oh, Goddamn nnnggghhh!" she sobbed aloud, thrusting out her cunt as her pussy convulsed violently.

Nancy squeezed the dildo tightly in the grip of her pussy, her fuck-cream oozing out and flowing down between her legs. Arching her tits out from her chest, Nancy's hands squeezed and molded the firm tit flesh burning in her hands. She mindlessly pinched her nipples, her eyes squeezed tightly closed. Her lips were parted as she gasped her lust. The rush spread throughout her body as she climaxed, her tits heaving as she gasped for air.

The fingers between her own cunt lips were driving Kearstin to the edge as she watched Nancy come. Once again she felt her own body tensing. Her hand fucked the dildo harder into Nancy's cunt as she climaxed. Her breathing came deeper, the fingers teasing her clit so good. One hand felt for her tits, while the other pumped the dildo.

With a sharp intake of breath, she too, came.

"Nnnggghhh! Nnnhhh...Nnnhhh, yyyaaahhh!" she shrieked, her body convulsing in pleasure.

Just as both girls were gasping for air, their bodies heaving, their eyes glazed over with lust, a cool breeze of air suddenly raced over their sweaty bodies. Feeling the sudden chill, both girls jerked their eyes toward the bedroom door.

Kearstin stopped her motions, jerking the sheets to cover their naked bodies.

Nancy gasped. She was positive she'd closed her bedroom door earlier!

"Oh shit!" gasped Kearstin as her heart pounded, "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know," smiled Nancy as her tongue curled around her wet lips before erupting into a naughty smile.

"I don't know. But I just might have an idea."

Stay tuned for Chapter Four!!

12