An Education for Nancy Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom's boyfriend decides he's had enough teasing!
13.5k words
4.53
71.5k
54
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

My name is Nancy and I've had some amazing sexual experiences in my life. I grew up young and fast, surrounded by very open minded and sexually liberated people and I am definitely a product of that environment.

The following series of stories are based on real events and real people in my life. As they say, "the names have been changed to protect the innocent"! So I will leave it up to you to separate (guess) fact from fantasy. And since I've written these for entertainment, and maybe for my therapy, don't judge me and don't spend too much time trying to figure out what's true and what's not -- I just hope you like the stories!

About me; I'm 43 years old and married. I'm 5'-9" tall, a brunette and my measurements are 36DD-23-36. No! I won't tell you my weight and it's not polite to ask a girl either! And, something else I know is on your mind, no, their not real anymore as of summer of 2013...but they are oh so sensitive and YES I love to be tit-fucked! I was blessed with great looks and I learned very early how to use my body, especially my big tits, to get anything I wanted. It's amazing how you men will do virtually anything or take virtually any chance to get your hands on a girl with big tits, a flat tummy, a tiny waist and a heart shaped ass!! If you don't believe me, just look at today's sports stars!!!

To say "all my life I have absolutely loved sex" is an understatement! Sex is way more fun than the gym, or a personal trainer - unless you can combine the three - to keep a girl in shape anyway!

But sex is not without emotion. I finally found inner peace when I accepted the fact that I couldn't change my past. And since I can't change it, why have all the guilt and self-blame? After all, no one "made" me do anything, well not since I was a teen. But as I think about it, at the age I began to have sex, was I really "ready" to experience all those things? It's a "girl thing" I guess - you guys wouldn't understand - but when I was young sex made me feel loved, grown up, in control and mature. Now that I'm older, sex makes me feel loved, young, in control, and mature but nowadays in a "teacher" sort of way.

Honestly, I simply just love sex and if I meet a sexy guy, or gal, I can't help wonder about their secret fantasies. The more forbidden and taboo they are - the better I like it!!!

The Media have coined the term "Cougar" [koo-ger] nowadays to describe sexually active mature women, usually over the age of 30, who eagerly pursue younger men for sexual encounters; a more aggressive type of "MILF". Well if the shoe fits, wear it! Just make sure you have a sexy short dress to go with it!

What's my wildest "sexcapade" ever? Well, read my stories and YOU tell me. But I will say, my favorite thing is being naked, or virtually naked, in front of people. That's why I loved being an exotic dancer! Even better yet - I love being naked in front of people and having sex while they watch! Just knowing a zillion guys will read this and get excited by my profile picture is a huge turn on too!

I've been writing this FOURTH chapter for many MONTHS now! And with the help of friends who have edited my many drafts, I think it's finally ready to post. Obviously, you might want to read Chapters 1, 2 and 3 before you read this one..........

All the characters, including me, are all above 18.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4: An Education for Nancy; A competition with Mom!

Seeing the long pass fall into the hands of her boyfriend, Nancy jumped up in the air. The gorgeous 18-year-old cheerleader was the most popular girl in her high school, and she was a beautiful sight in her short skirt and tight sweater.

"All RIGHT!" she screamed. "GO, TODD! GO! That's the way, baby! Run! RUN!"

As she jumped up and down, the pretty young girl's big soft tits were doing their own version of a cheer.

The cheerleaders quickly formed into their various formations to practice their routines. When the football team had run all their drills as the squad completed their cheers, Nancy and the other girls were all talking a little funny from the yelling they had done during the practice.

The pretty young cheerleader waited with the others outside the boy's locker room.

Nancy was waiting for the good-looking young boy who had thrown that long pass for the last touchdown. She had been dating the football player for a while now, and he was supposed to take her home after the game. Her Mom didn't like her staying out too late on school nights, or on Sunday nights, so she was really looking forward to going out with friends. Nancy hoped this would turn out to be the exciting night she had been planning for.

As the girls giggled and talked outside the room, the conversation naturally was about the guys showering and changing inside. If she could believe the other cheerleaders, there wasn't a virgin left on her team. She was the newest girl on the squad, but she was already one of the best at what they did. The guys on the football team had voted for the head cheerleader, and Nancy had come in a close second, beating out a lot of the more experienced cheerleaders because of her hot looking young body.

All the girls were bragging about the fucking and sucking that they would be getting from their own boyfriends as soon as they came out of the locker room. Nancy made a decision as she watched her young man make his touchdown. Tonight was going to be the night. She was going to push Todd to break that pledge and fuck! It had been over a week since Uncle Stewart had left for California, and the young cheerleader needed some cock!

"Honey, my knee is hurt. The coach is going to let me soak it and wrap it. I'm afraid I'm going to be an hour or two."

Todd stuck his head out of the locker door as he spoke, "I'm sorry. This is messing up our plans for tonight. Why don't you head on home and I will make it up to you tomorrow night?"

Nancy tried to catch Kearstin before she left. "Fuck! Now how am I going to get home?"

The young cheerleader was pissed off! She just knew she could get Todd to break that stupid pledge and have some fun, if she could get him alone.

Just then Marty, Todd's best friend, drove up in his father's classic Chevy Nova.

"Hi there! Where are you going?" Marty smiled as he leaned out the window.

"Well, I was waiting on Todd, but he's getting therapy for his knee. And then, I tried to catch Kearstin before she left but I missed her too. Seems I'm stranded." she smiled and her eyes sparkled. Marty was one of the most handsome boys on the team.

"Well, I'm going your way. I'm sure Todd won't mind," Marty looked around......."if you don't tell him I gave you a ride?" He smiled a naughty smile, knowing his best friend Todd would be pissed.

************************

"Ohh Marty! She moaned, "You know doing that makes me crazy!"

Squirming seductively, the hot moaning girl slid down a little in the seat. He moved with her, glad his Dad's old Nova had bench seat instead of buckets.

Marty had been jacking off to Nancy's incredible body for months now. And tonight was his chance! His cock had gotten rock hard the very second he stepped out of the locker room and drove toward her as she waited on a ride home.

Undulating on the car seat, Nancy felt the young mans hands going back between her open legs. The short cheerleading skirt didn't cover much of her creamy ass and dark haired pussy when it was up around her waist. Marty didn't have any trouble finding the pink slash of her wet cunt as her panties were on the door handle behind her. She loved to be finger fucked and Marty didn't disappoint her.

With his fingers working her slit, Nancy's dripping pussy was on fire.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned as his thumb entered her tight wet cunt hole.

He made another grab for her tit, and this time she let his hand stay there. He squeezed the firm flesh, pressing hard with his fingers. His thumb traced over the outline of her nipple through the fabric of her top. She heard him sign with pleasure as he circled his hand around and around. She sank lower in the car seat, ready to climb the walls to get fucked!

"So fucking firm! And so fucking big!" he grunted, rolling his hand around on her other tit. "They must be around a size thirty-six, huh?"

"Double D," Nancy hissed as his fingers sent rockets of pleasure from her nipples to her clit.

"Can I see them, Nancy?" Marty gasped. "Just for a few minutes?"

"I can't help it Nancy. You make me feel so fucking horny. You've got the best body of anyone at school. You know that? Everybody says so."

Again Nancy blushed. She didn't like people in school talking about her, but she knew they did, especially the boys. She could tell from the way they looked at her just what they were saying and thinking too. She used to think in a way it was good to have a boyfriend like Todd, to keep them away. As long as they knew she was going steady with someone, they left her alone. But now, since she'd discovered sex with Uncle Stewart, and Todd wanted to wait for marriage before having sex, the horny schoolgirl knew Todd was just in the way.

But tonight he wasn't around to get in the way.

"Fuck, they're fantastic!" he groaned. "Nancy, they're fucking beautiful!"

Her top was open all the way now so that her big tits were on display. They were packed into a lacy white bra, but looked as if they would burst the flimsy garment any second. The dark rings of her areolas were clearly outlined through the sheer material. And he could see the flattened stubs of her brown nipples.

Marty's fingers fumbled with the tiny clasp holding the lace cups together then eased the two halves of the bra apart. Nancy sank even lower in the car seat, and her big tits wobbled and separated slightly as her naked tits came into view, the lower swells milky white in comparison with the tanned upper parts. Her freed nipples jutted up high off the areolas.

"Fuck Nancy, they're fantastic!" Marty repeated, "I've never seen anything like them!"

His hand came up to cup the right tit, and he hefted it, as if trying to guess its weight. His thumb strayed over the nipple, and immediately it stretched higher off its puffy mound of flesh. It was hard and solid, and jutted up half an inch into the air. His mouth watered at the sight of it.

Nancy glanced out the car window nervously. They were parked right in front of her house, after all. And while her mother was out working a swing shift, or night shift at the hospital, Preston was usually staying over. "Preston the Peeper" she called him; her mother's live in boyfriend. He was always snooping around, trying to catch her at something.

He was probably peeking out the curtains at them right this second! The thought made her shiver, and blush.

A naughty smile crept over Nancy's lips. The devilish young teenager didn't want to admit it but the thought of Preston watching them made her pussy flood. She didn't like him, she didn't know exactly why. He was such a handsome stud. Quite a few times, she'd played with her pussy as she listened to them fucking late at night. At times they were so loud they could be heard throughout the entire house.

And more than once, Nancy had worn some pretty tiny clothing around the house. She didn't mean to tease Preston; it just worked out that way. After all, it was her home. She could wear what she wanted around the house. But there was just something about Preston that wasn't right. Maybe it was the way he looked at her. He made her nervous for some reason.

Maybe it was the likelihood that he had been spying on her and Kearstin as they fucked each other last night.

With a wicked smile on her lips, Nancy glanced out the car window again and decided to tease Marty, wondering if Preston really might be watching. If he came out and confronted them, she could just claim she was forced.

"Marty, I have to go inside. Someone will see," she feigned a protest.

"So fucking firm and beautiful, " he moaned, ignoring her. "And the nipples are so fucking long!

"Marty, that's enough. I'd better go in now," she gasped. His fingers circled his wrist and she tried to move his hand away.

"It's too dark for anyone to see us! Don't worry about it, just fucking relax!" He pleaded, dipping his head over her chest.

She watched in excitement as his tongue poked out and touched her nipple, enjoying the unmistakable tone of begging in his voice. Then his whole mouth was sinking down, taking the stiff stub and all of her areola inside. He began to suck noisily, as if he were nursing at her tit.

With her pussy dripping, the hot girl decided to tease Marty again.

"Marty, what are you doing? My God!" she gasped, "Stop it! This is crazy!"

His tongue was circling around and around her nipple. His teeth were nipping at it ever so gently. And sparks of pleasure were shooting up through her tit. His mouth felt wonderful slurping and sucking on her tit.

"Marty, stop it! Ooooooh, Stop it!" she moaned. Again she glanced toward the house, wondering if they were being watched.

"I can't, Nancy," he panted, raising his mouth off one nipple only to move to the other one. "Your tits are so fucking suckable!"

His mouth captured the other swollen nipple and he began sucking all over again.

She glanced down at the nipple he'd just released. It was wet and glistening and stuck up nearly an inch off its ring of flesh. Already sparks were shooting up through the one he was chewing.

For a few seconds Nancy wondered if teasing Preston was what she wanted. Maybe teasing her Mom's boyfriend really was playing with fire.

"No, Marty, No!" she purred between gasps of air.

For a second there was panic in her voice. She felt as though she were losing control of the situation. Maybe it was a bad idea, as Kearstin had warned her after last night.

"Why the fuck not?" he hissed, spitting out her second hopelessly erect nipple. "You want this as much as I do, I can tell."

"No I don't, " she lied. "And this has gone too far already. We're parked right in front of my house, for God's sake! My Mom's boyfriend is probably inside! He could be watching!"

For a moment she thought he was going right back to sucking her nipples. He was breathing hard and his face was flushed. But then he seemed to come to his senses. He glanced up toward the house, then back at her lush naked tits. They were heaving on her chest like large mounds of cream. The nipples were dark brown and incredibly long. Shadows were cast across her skin by the erect stubs.

"I guess we can't fuck here," he said, his mind racing. "But we could drive somewhere else."

"Yeah......lets drive down the street and fuck.......I mean, No! We can't!" Nancy feigned a shocked, glancing up to the house for any sign of Preston.

"I'd like to but my Mom will be home any minute. I can't go anywhere with you at this hour. I have to go in!" She teased mercilessly, her head spinning. She was torn between leaving to fuck Marty, fucking him here in the car in the drive, and the incredible turn on wondering if Preston was watching.

Acting shy again she pretended to reach for her clothes. She started to fold the open halves of her cheerleading top back over her tits, but he stopped her.

"Nancy, you can't leave me this way. My balls are bursting," he moaned. "I can't stand it anymore. Look at this Nancy. You're driving me crazy!"

He pointed down at his crotch. Even in the darkened car, Nancy could see the bulge in his jeans. There was a mound of his balls, and then the outline of his cock curving up over his thigh.

"Please, Nancy," he begged like a puppy dog.

"Just touch it. I'm about to die. Just rub on it for a little while. Please, honey. Put your hand on it?"

Marty had no idea what kind of man-eater he was about to tangle with!

"Your house looks empty to me. Come on, please?"

Looking down in the dim light coming from the street lamps of the road, the hot young cheerleader saw him pulling out his swollen prick. She locked eyes on his beautiful hard cock, feeling a lurching in the pit of her stomach as she moaned.

Seven or eight inches of steel hard cock waived in the air above his fist. Marty stared at Nancy as he began to stroke his cock. Nancy could see a shiny drop of precum in the glow of the streetlamp, bubbling from the slit. She licked her lips as she watched Marty shove his pants down further and heave his crotch toward her.

Nancy's head pounded.

The solid shaft was strangely beautiful swaying there in the half-light of the car. It shifted slightly to the left, and then to the right. And as she watched, a clear pearl of fluid bubbled from the slit.

Nancy spit into her hand making her palm slippery with spittle.

"Please, baby?" he moaned as her hand hovered over his throbbing cock.

"Well, um, .....ok," she said, playing hard to get, but doing what she had been dying to do ever since she climbed in his car.

"Maybe, just for a few minutes," she whispered coyly.

Reaching down the eager young vixen grasped the shaft of his big cock. It felt soft yet hard at the same time. As she closed her fist around it and squeezed, a dribble of clear liquid flowed out of the piss slit and rolled down the side. His oozing fuck-juice was slippery and warm on her fingers as she began to slide them up and down his big hard cock.

"Oooooh, Nancy," he shivered. "That's nice! God, that feels good!"

"Move your hand, Nancy," he moaned as his fingers found her swollen clit and flicked it wildly.

"Play with my cock, honey!"

"God," she groaned. "I love the way it's jumping in my hand, Marty!"

"My God Marty, its leaking or something. What's that stuff"? Nancy teased the boy almost out of his mind.

"I'm just wet from feeling you up and sucking your tits. Stroke it for me, Nancy. Please. I really need it."

She glanced at the house quickly. Then without thinking any further, she curled her slender fingers around the erect cock and squeezed it gently. An electric thrill went through her as soon as she touched it. And she felt more warm tingles in her own crotch. She tilted the shaft from left to right, anticipating the fun she could have with it. Her fingers clenched tight and then relaxed. Another pearl of fluid escaped from the tip and drooled over her hand.

"Pump it up and down. Jerk me off," Marty groaned. His head had sagged back against the seat and his voice was tense.

"Like this?" sounding innocent as she began to crank the shaft of his cock up and down with smooth, rotating experienced tugs.

"Oh fuck! That's perrrrrfect! Oh.....Oooooooooh yeah!"

Her hand slowed down and settled into a regular rhythm. She was gazing down at the thick shaft, enjoying how the skin slid up and down in her hand. The purple head winked at her in the half-light and still more oily fluid seeped down over her fingers. Nancy occasionally glanced up to the house, wondering if they were being watched.

For a while the only sound in the car was the soft wet flapping flap, flap sound of her fist.

"What does it feel like? Is it nice?" she asked, truly curious, as she leaned into him, her face now hovering over his cock.

"It feels great. Squeeze it just a little harder. And tickle my balls with your other hand."

She blushed, wondering if they were being watched, and began to pump on his cock more quickly. She was enjoying playing with his cock, and the sweet melting feelings were flowing through her pussy.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Maybe it would be a disaster if Preston noticed them from the house. Since Dad and Mom divorced, and since she hadn't been in any trouble, Mom let her come and go at all hours.

Mom didn't really have time to keep up with her anyway, between her work and Preston. Would he come storming out and yank her from the car? Would he just watch? Would he jack off while he stared at them half naked in the car?