An Egoist's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of my rising anger and frustration, my dick had gotten aroused again. I moved away so they could lie down.

"Well, well. Look Hannah, the old man's dick is hard again. You must have some good pussy girl," Jess said. He looked at me. "Sit over there man. Don't try no shit and everybody will walk away happy."

With that, he crawled between Hannah's open thighs. Hannah's eyes were on his massive dick. For a first day's fucking, she was getting rammed by big and bigger. I tried to signal her that I was sorry but she didn't look at me. As he crawled over her, she reached and grabbed his dick. She pulled him to her opening where she ran the head of his dick over her slit to lube it for easier access.

Being the asshole that he was though, as soon as she pulled him to her, he started pushing into her. I guess my tongue had gotten her pussy wet enough because she took him silently. I was startled by the look of lust in her eyes. Her eyes were on him and she threw her arms around him, pulling him to her. I could see his massive dick sliding into her hot, wet cauldron. I could almost imagine the steam rising from their sex organs as their bodies joined together.

"Oh, oh," Hannah groaned deep in her throat. I could hear her rapid breathing as his dick forced its way into her pussy.

"Damn, that's tight Hannah girl," Jess said through clenched teeth. For a young boy, I could see that he was an experienced lover. He varied his thrusts into her. Fast and then slow. He moved his hips side to side working his black weapon around in her newly opened love channel.

From her actions, it looked as though she was enjoying the sensations. She thrust her pussy up to surround his dick. For his every action, she reacted. I was stroking my own dick. I was ashamed that I was enjoying their fucking but I couldn't help myself. I was remembering how exquisitely tight Hannah's pussy was. She looked over at me and saw me fondling my dick. She reached her hand out, motioning me to come closer. As I did, she started stroking my dick.

"Damn, ol' dude, this old gal is hot!" Jess exclaimed. "Cain't get enough dick." As he was speaking, Hannah's pussy contracted with an orgasm. Her back arched and a sob escaped from her lips. I was sure that the fluids from her cum coated the insides of her ravaged pussy.

As her cum eased, Jess rolled over, pulling her on top of him. This was a new thing for Hannah. His dick was in her pussy at a different angle now. Her clit was being massaged on every stroke and I could tell the sensations were about to push her over the edge again.

Jess was doing some sort of motion with his hips, which caused his dick to flex and seemingly grow in her pussy. Her dangling breasts were too inviting for me to resist to touch them. As I leaned and started rolling and pinching her nipples. Jess's dick was being forced even farther into Hannah's pussy. I could look and see that her fluids had coated his dick and her tightness was getting to him.

My own dick was jutting out from my groin in lust. She leaned and took it into her mouth. I moved so that I was straddling Jess's head. Hannah was sucking my rock hard black dick as Jess's rock hard black dick ravaged her pussy. Hannah's talented mouth was getting to me despite my earlier orgasms. She was bouncing up and down on Jess's dick trying to get him to blast his cum into her hungry pussy.

Her motions caused her clit to be rubbed almost raw every time she moved. The sensations running through her pussy were getting excruciatingly painful. I could tell that her cum was approaching. Jess's face was contorted with the effort of his approaching cum.

Jess's cum hit first. "Goddamn!" he exclaimed. "Shit. Motherfucker." His back arched as his balls were being emptied into Hannah's sweet pussy. One of his thrusts pushed Hannah over the edge. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she ground her pussy against Jess's dick. I could see her lips working but nothing but guttural sounds were coming out. She had released my dick as her cum tore through her. It was consuming her body, as a fire would dry wood.

Each bounce of her body flushed more cum from Jess's dick. Each bounce cause her to cum even more. She still was holding my dick. Her touch caused my dick to explode once more. I didn't have a lot of force though so my cum dribbled out onto her tits.

The heat of my cum seemed to burn her tits. She moaned in ecstasy as her body had cum all over it and in it. Jess's cum was probably overflowing in her newly opened pussy and her own cum had made her almost delirious.

As we all slowly recovered, I moved away and picked up an iron bar leaning against a wall. "Get up Hannah," I said. I waved the bar at Jess. "We're leaving shithead," I told him. "Don't start none, won't be none."

He made to get up and I hit the floor beside his head. "Stay still asshole. Knocking the shit out of you would give me great pleasure."

"It's cool, old dude," he smirked from the floor. "We all got sassified. No need for player hatin'."

"Shut the fuck up," I commanded. I motioned for Hannah to get dressed. When she was dressed, I kissed her slightly, telling her how sorry I was about what had happened.

"Nothing to be sorry for," she said. "I enjoyed it and I want to thank you." She looked at Jess laying there with his dick shriveling up. "It sounds silly, but thank you too, Jess. You filled my pussy and made me feel good. I found out that I can cum a lot and still feel good."

With that, she left after kissing me goodbye. When she left, I dropped the bar and got my clothes. Jess moved into a reclining position on the floor watching me. "Is this what you do, go around fucking women in mall storerooms?" he asked. He saw how my sweats were fitting me. "Unh hunh, now I see. You dress like that, get them old gals aroused and fuck ‘em. Not a bad scheme," he said, almost admiringly. "Ever get any young gals to fuck you?"

"This was the very first time," I said. After getting dressed, I looked at him. "Don't ever threaten me again," I told him. "I've been in jail on bullshit charges before. I took this shit from you because of Hannah."

"No sweat brother. Good luck in your future hunts." He was still lying on the floor, naked with his dick across his thigh. His and Hannah's secretions coated his lower body.

I had to admit, it was a good hunting day. If other days were like this, I was going to have an interesting and fun time dressed like a dirty old man.

I hope you are enjoying this series…more to cum!!!

12