An Elegant Seduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,212 Followers

Now for the last few days I'd tried to give Petra some insight into the lesbian mind, which can be like negotiating a minefield wearing steel cap boots and a blindfold. None of us likes to be put into a box, no pun intended, but that night did more to educate Petra than all the pep talks and life stories I could come up with. She was truly fascinated by Saoirse's complete acceptance of Fiona as her other mum. She still sees her dad as being part of her life but he's so rarely there that she has been forced to look to some of her mothers' male friends as role models.

"It's made her a more complete person," I told Petra on the way back home. "She's in regular contact with several men, some are gay, some straight and not all are in relationships."

"I always thought that a child raised by gay parents would turn gay."

"So why do children raised by straight parents turn gay? My mum and my stepdad are both straight, not a gay bone in their bodies."

"So what is being gay to you?"

"For me," I frowned, "it's not the sex. I mean I could name any one of a dozen or so men who could satisfy me without too much training, although those tend to be older men who aren't so rushed and eager to dump their load," I glanced at a gatepost as she pulled into the driveway.

"So getting past the sex," Petra parked the car.

"It's about the way I am inside. I look for more in a relationship than just a bit of slap and tickle, men are predictable for the most part but women are so much more mysterious. When a woman asks does my bum look big in this she doesn't want a straight yes or no, she wants to know if she's still attractive. I know my bum looks bigger now than when I was in uni but do I still turn my partner on? A woman knows that instinctively, she knows how to communicate in a way that stimulates me and makes me rethink stuff I've taken for granted. With women there's always that communal pot we throw everything into and hopefully something good comes out of it."

"So, why haven't you settled down yet?"

"Because I'm not ready for it," I fumbled with my cuff, "I've had very good offers, but I'm happy with where I am now and I'm not worried about my biological clock running out."

"I guess not, so kids aren't on the horizon?"

"They are but I'd much rather my partner was having the children. Fiona's the same as me, which is why she's with Shannon and not me."

"You were never with her?"

"No, we flirted a little but then she got together with Shannon and I breathed a sigh of relief, she's my best friend but if we got together I might lose my best friend and I value her more as a friend than a lover."

I checked my watch, "I really should be getting back home."

"You're not going home yet," she replied.

"I'm not? Are you kidnapping me?"

"Just for a few hours," she opened the door, "mum left the character bios out for you to have a read through."

"How long are they?" I ventured once we were inside.

"About five thousand words apiece, more or less," she pressed the button on an answering machine, "they're really just character sketches."

Her mother's voice broke in a moment later.

"Hiya, I'll be home early in the morning, I'm catching the half past five flight out of Heathrow so I should be home about sevenish tomorrow morning, hope your dinner went well."

My face flushed when I heard her voice and I tugged at the blouse.

"I really should get out of this."

"No problem," she nodded at two spiral bound plastic folders on the coffee table, "the bios are there, I'll get you something to drink."

I was halfway through the character sketch for Petra's character, Ellen when she sat down beside me but I didn't say anything as I kept reading.

"So what do you think?"

"She's very much like me, I know how this woman thinks although I don't come from a traditional family," I fiddled with one of the ties.

"Tell me more," she slipped her shoes off and massaged her feet, she had one hand on my leg and I was very conscious of that hand on my leg because I did move it slightly.

"Sorry," she moved her hand, "it must be the wine."

"You're forgiven," I patted her hand.

Petra moved further along the couch and arranged the pillows behind her head.

"It's been a long night," she yawned and nudged my leg with her foot, "you can quit while you're ahead, you can stay the night here."

"I'll be fine," I grabbed her foot.

She smirked and pushed against my hand.

"What's this, am I your personal masseuse?" I raised my eyebrows.

"If the cap fits," she raised her foot and put it on my leg, "go ahead."

She put her other foot on my leg and giggled.

"Oh my God, I've teamed up with a nervous lesbian, most lesbians I know would have their hand halfway up my leg by now."

I started massaging her foot and she closed her eyes and placed her hands over her belly. I'm pretty good with a foot massage although it was strange through sheer stockings. She wriggled her bottom and opened her eyes as she chuckled.

"Ticklish?"

"A little but you've got a firm touch, I might hire you as my foot person slash lesbian coach, slash horse riding partner," she slid her skirt further up her knees to expose the end of the suspenders.

I felt definitely aroused as she undid one clip and then the other.

"Would you be a dear?" Petra raised her foot, "my legs could do with some serious hand work and you did such a splendid job today."

I peeled off her stocking and she undid the first clip on the other stocking. I was momentarily distracted as I dropped the stocking on the floor but then she jerked so violently I jumped as well. A second violent jerk was followed by uncontrollable shaking. Her back arched and her arms flew outwards. Petra's eyes rolled back in her head and her neck arched, the trembling and shaking got worse and I reacted swiftly. I've seen it before. I had a girlfriend who suffered from epilepsy but it's been a while since I've seen it.

The fit lasted a few minutes and in that time I went into auto pilot, keeping my hands wrapped around her wrists and keeping my body between her and the floor. Eventually it stopped and she groaned and went limp. I checked her vitals and called Fiona.

"Just stay with her in case she has a second one. She'll need to go to hospital if she has a grand mal, I didn't know she was epileptic."

"Neither did I, one moment I was peeling off her stocking and the next she just went into spasms."

"It must have been the alcohol, I'd never have served wine if I'd known."

"It was the alcohol that used to set Wendy off. She pretty much had it under control by the time we parted company though."

Petra came to some half an hour later and groaned.

"Sorry, I should have warned you."

"About what?" I stroked her face, "it's not like I announce to everyone I meet that I'm a fucking lesbian, so you shouldn't be telling everyone you have epilepsy."

"Epilepsy is a condition, being a lesbian is different."

"I know that," I replied, "but you know what I mean."

"I shouldn't drink, it tends to set it off."

"Well that's maybe something you should think about," I replied.

"Maybe," Petra stroked my front slowly, "I'm tired."

"I'm going to stay here tonight, just in case."

"Thank you," she smiled tiredly, "can you help me up, please?"

I helped her up and she wobbled a little but soon recovered. She put her arms around me and held onto me for a few minutes and then I took her upstairs to her bedroom. She was still quite groggy and muddled.

"Do you need a hand?"

"I'm fine."

But she wasn't fine and so I helped her undress and got her into bed. Her head hit the pillow and I perched on the side of the bed.

"Is there a bedroom next door?"

"Yes," she put her arms over her eyes, "but you can crash beside me if you want."

A few moments later she dropped her hands and rolled over onto her side. I had my hand on her hip as I contemplated my next move and with a sigh I got undressed and slipped into bed beside her. She was stark naked but I kept my panties on. Petra flopped out an arm and put it over my body and I snuggled in closer and put my arm around her. She soon drifted into a deep sleep but I lay awake for a solid hour and a half, thinking about Petra, her mother and more to the point, the fact she was due in about seven o'clock.

My last action before I fell asleep was to set the alarm on my phone for six but I made one mistake that night. I forgot to check the battery condition and thus the phone died in the night and the first thing I was aware of the next morning was movement to my left and someone shaking me. I heard Fatima's voice and became aware that Petra was no longer beside me.

I opened my eyes and blinked against the light. Fatima was perched on my side of the bed, she was wearing a two-tone brown blouse with billowing sleeves and brown wool-blend trousers. I was wearing nothing but my knickers and out of the corner of my eye I saw the clothes I'd taken from the wardrobe room draped over a chair. Fatima looked at me grimly and I swallowed my fear.

"Boy was I ever wrong about you."

What the fuck do I do now?

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,212 Followers
12