An Elegant Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit," she grunted, scrunching her trembling body tight against his, their sweat commingling between them, her nipples hard against his chest. "I'm . . . I'm . . . cumming!"

After a moment, her body went slack and she kissed him softly toward the back of his neck and up to his ear.

"Beautiful," she whispered.

Dan wrapped his arms around her torso and rolled to his side, taking Katherine with him, so that he ended up on top of her, his penis still firmly ensconced in her sodden vagina. He laced his arms beneath hers, up to her shoulders, and forced himself slowly but deeply into her. Their lips, swollen and bruised, met again and she slipped her agile tongue into his mouth.

"Hold your . . . breasts up . . . for me," he pleaded.

Katherine's soft hands pushed against the outside of her mounds, bunching them atop her torso, and Dan bent awkwardly to suck a protruding nipple into his parched mouth, his penis still slipping in and out of her hot wetness. Her legs rose and ankles crossed behind him, her soft heels banging into his firm butt as it rose and fell with his thrusts.

His breath short now, Dan slipped a hand beneath the perspiring woman and slid it down her back to her butt cheeks, gripping tightly. With increased urgency, he continued to push into her, driving harder and harder, forcing air from her gulping lungs.

"Yesss!" she hissed. "Harder . . . Dan . . . Harder!"

Katherine's vagina moistened further and Dan felt himself about to slip from her fiery wetness. He pushed himself up to just his knees and pulled his shaft from her wet folds and coaxed her over to her side and then to her hands and knees. Taking hold of her pliant hips, delirious with lust as his strong fingers sunk into the supple flesh, he aligned his penis against her bare labia and gently shoved into her from behind. He paused to wipe a bead of sweat from his brow and took hold of her again, steadily increasing the pace at which his penis penetrated the beautiful, elegant woman.

"Spank me," she whispered.

Dan complied, slapping his open palm light against her quivering butt cheeks, eyes rolling into his head as he watched the flesh of her bottom ripple with each jab of his pelvis against her.

"Yesss," she mewled, turning her head over her shoulder, her piercing green eyes boring into his. "This . . . is . . . need."

Dan spanked her again, a little harder this time, and Katherine's head fell to the mattress as she quaked beneath the young man. He leaned over her prone frame and slipped his hands beneath her quivering torso, filling his large hands with her healthy breasts, trapping her engorged nipples between his knuckles.

His thrusting forced Katherine down to her stomach but Dan kept at her, his thick, slippery penis plowing into her sopping vagina. His strong fingers kneaded her squished breasts and his lips again found her slender neck and tender ear lobe.

"You feel . . . wonderful . . . Katherine," he groaned hotly into her ear.

"You . . . too . . . Dan," she responded hoarsely, twisting her torso around and smashing her lips against his as he continued to pound into her from behind, nailing her to the mattress. He took the opportunity to slip a hand down her taut stomach and between her legs. A finger and then another found her inflamed clitoris and they danced across it, maneuvering the little bud to her distinct pleasure.

"Oh . . . shit!" Katherine screamed, her hips jerking against his, desperate for him to maintain pressure on her clitoris.

"You . . . like?" he grunted into her ear, her damp locks sticking to his cheek.

"Yesss! . . . Keep . . . doing . . . that!"

Dan's fingers continued to speed over her clitoris while his penis pistoned in and out of her overheated vagina, her silky walls sending a tingling sensation down the length of him. Katherine jerked her hips involuntarily as Dan thrust into her and her pelvic bone crashed down along the sensitive underside of his shaft.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!!!" the young man groaned above her, his balls churning and convulsing.

Recognizing the pleasure she was giving him, Katherine flicked her hips again.

"Oh . . . shit!" he cried, almost literally. He collapsed atop the prone woman, his fingers losing their place against her clitoris. He slammed his full length into her, the soft cheeks of her butt firm against his stomach, and held himself inside her. "Uugghh."

Slammed up between his penis and her butt cheeks, his balls lurched and a torrent of sperm coursed up the length of his shaft. Katherine felt the first blast of semen splash against the silken walls of her vagina and shuddered at the force.

"Cum . . . Dan!" she groaned through gritted teeth. "Cum . . . for . . . me!"

Dan cranked his hips again, jolting the stunningly beautiful woman when the full length of him slammed back into her. The head of his penis, swollen and shiny and smooth deep inside her, winked open and another blast of cum burst from within, flooding Katherine's already sodden vagina. Another thrust nearly emptied his sac and his erratic movements slowed. He stayed buried in her for a few moments, slowly sliding his shaft in and out of her until his penis softened and slid from her steamy folds.

Dan rolled off her to his back, lying next to her on her bed, trying to catch his breath. She adjusted her position and laid a slender arm across his chest, her perspiring head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she murmured after a few minutes.

Dan held her tight. "Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"For that. For doing this to you."

He laughed good-naturedly. "If you're apologizing to me for this, I want to you start apologizing every day."

She slapped him lightly on the chest but then laughed along with him. "Really. I took advantage of you."

"No you didn't, Katherine. No more than I took advantage of you."

She remained quiet for a few minutes.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" she asked, a manicured finger tracing imaginary figures over his firm stomach.

"Of course."

"No. I mean from the beginning. That's why you started coming to all those gallery events, isn't it? You wanted this to happen?"

Unseen, Dan blushed. "Yeah. I guess so."

She was quiet again for a moment. "Well, it worked. You're quite charming."

Dan pushed her onto her back and kissed her softly on the mouth. His lips trailed down her jaw line and she tilted her neck away from him, giving him access to that erogenous spot beneath her ear. Wet kisses followed until is soft lips found a still erect nipple, sucking it into his mouth, before he fell back to the bed.

"Katherine, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"It's an inappropriate question. I was raised to never ask it."

"Go ahead. I don't care."

He paused before continuing. "How old are you?"

She raised an eyebrow and then propped herself up on an elbow, facing him, her manicured nails walking along his chest again. "Forty three."

"Hm."

"What?"

"I was just wondering."

"Wondering what?"

Dan pushed Katherine to her back again and rolled on top of her. He prodded the woman's athletic legs apart and dragged his hardening shaft down the furrow of her bare vaginal lips, lubricating it in her thick juices.

"What . . . are you . . . doing?" she panted. She was surprised but her slender fingers pulled at his hips, nails digging into his flesh frantically, hoping to pull the blood-engorged shaft back into her.

Above her, Dan nestled the head of his penis between her flowered labia. "Trying to figure out how many times twenty-seven goes into forty three," he responded, slamming into her.

"Yessssss!!!!!!"

12