An Element of Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasy, lust and betrayal.
972 words
3.67
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frustration in my vagina had been building for some time. It needed to be fulfilled, touched and manipulated to arouse my deepest physical senses.

When I looked into his eyes, I could feel the warmth flowing though my entire body and extremities. As he pulled me towards him kissing me passionately, I felt his muscular physique and cock hardness pressing against me as if we were soon to become one, physically and psychologically.

I pressed my ample, swollen and tender breasts against him, pushing up against his hard chest as he started fondling and massaging my voluptuous tits. It was as if the tension in my neck disbands until the point that all I could feel were his strokes, his fondling and his strong strapping touching with his masculine hands and thumbs twiddling softly around my erect nipples.

The arousal of my nipples sent a spark down through to my vagina awakening my senses. I was now wanting more and deficiently longing for of the inevitable of sexual prowess but fighting him off to prolong the moment of excitation and final climax.

As he unbuttoned my blouse, kissing my neck and moving his hands upwards towards my breasts as he reached downwards rubbing my stomach and sneaking his gentle but firm touch into my vagina. His long erect finger entered me and probed me as I became wetter and hornier.

Not able to resist the temptation, I knelt on my knees inserting his hardened cock into my mouth. I pulled down his jeans pulling his butt cheeks towards me and pressing his cock deeper into my mouth as I brought him deeper into my throat sucking off and swallowing his protracted, taut and thick cock enthralled in the instantaneous seduction.

As he pulled off his pants over his feet, he led me to the bed and laid me down. Completely undressing me slowly and with lustful glares, he sent chills down my spine. I lost track of the place and the time and who this man was displaying such unselfish pleasure towards me. It was these moments that I treasured in anticipation for the definitive unity and ecstasy of familiarity.

I was getting wetter as he pulled my legs apart, widening them as his wet tongue was swirling and fluttering about my clit and into my cunt. I spread my legs wider so he could have full range of my wet pussy while I was wanting and yearning for more and he was giving me exactly what I lusted for. Wanting more and never seeming to get enough, I anticipated the foreseeable, fighting him off and trying not to relinquish to his desires to please me.

He stopped all too soon, leaving me frustrated, denying my final orgasm as he put his cock back into my mouth now self-centered but I didn't resist.

I devoured his voracious cock energetically, then rebelling once again and turning over on my knees deliberately sticking my ass in his face and fondling my clit to finish the job he left undone. As I was sighing from masturbating myself, he stuck his finger in my ass with intent but softly and sensually.

I no longer paid attention to my vagina that was denied of the pleasure of an orgasm as the waves of pleasure squirmed farther up into my ass. As I was anticipating his hard dick inside me, I didn't want his probing to stop. He was relentless and he didn't stop until I was good and excited and then to frustrate me some more, he pulled out.

Now that my ass was completing stirred, he wedged something in my ass slowly. I couldn't tell if it was his cock until I realized my second hole was being probed with his hard, swollen and reckless hard cock was slowly affecting my saturated vagina deeply and calculatingly.

As I weakly continued masturbating myself, I began to cum, my ass getting tighter and his cock getting stronger and larger.

My vagina was soaking wet for him to glide in and out of as my clit orgasmed by herself.

He kept probing me harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I lost track of where his cock was, where my ass was and my frozen unmoving clit continued spasming in place.

My ass started aching and throbbing with relief along from the pleasure of his cock penetrating me more intensely and more powerfully. The rough throbbing now was not just in my ass but throughout my pussy, up and down my spine and all the way through my body.

We were one, completely dissipated in pleasure, in delirious guilt, contented and gratified.

I lay weakened on my stomach trying to keep my ass up in the air as my entire body kept pulsating and burning from his inflexible cock penetrating me and stabbing my responsive membranes bringing the delight of an inferno of heat. I made a loud sign cumming again.

He pulled his hard cock out of my vaginal walls leaving me selfishly and weakened to pull myself up as I collapsed and then he finally surrendered himself.

It was the oneness I was enjoying now as my body kept convulsing but resting in bliss.

I didn't understand what had just taken place but it was only the sensation a man could cause. He left me the enjoyment as well as the aloneness of no longer being attached to his body that only a man could provide me. It was this part of him I hated. It was this detachment I hated and most wanted again, over and over again as my female psyche became more frustrated and unfulfilled.

Then I woke up. I awakened alone, somewhat satisfied but yet angry and tormented. Horney for him, I picked up the telephone and asked him to come over.