An Elementalist Emerges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky turned around in Telain's arms and held him gently, "Hey now, Tel, what's wrong? I've never seen you so upset before."

Telain relaxed and, leaning up to look into his friend's eyes, said through a choked sob, "I thought I was going to lose you out there. I don't know what I would've done if you'd."

"Hey, don't talk like that. I'm never going to leave you," Lucky said softly, knowing that if it weren't for that miracle, he would've done just that.

"But, you were," Telain started, choking at the word "bleeding" before going on, "so badly. Whatever happened, what if it doesn't again? What if you do die?"

"Calm down, Telain, what'd I'd just say?" Lucky tried his best to comfort his friend before he got an idea. "Here, let me help you calm down," Lucky said as he placed his paw over and started stroking at Telain's canine sheath, causing him to gasp softly. As Lucky continued to rub at Telain's sheath, his cock slowly slid out to reveal a very feline anatomy. Telain moaned quietly as Lucky's paw slid up and began to gently pump his cock, closing his eyes and leaning his head back against the shower wall. Lucky noticed the tom's eyes closing and took the opportunity to slowly get down on his knees before his friend as he continued to slide his paw along the now fully erect shaft.

Telain's moans grew louder as Lucky's tongue slid slowly along his undeveloped barbs, still soft enough to not harm the wolf. Telain moved his paw down and placed it on the back of Lucky's head, pulling Lucky gently closer and urging him to suck the cat's cock. Lucky gently kissed the head of Telain's shaft before sliding it between his lips, thankful for his friend's wanting.

He slipped his tongue around Telain's cock, teasing at the soft barbs as he bobbed his head up and down slowly. Telain's moans grew louder and more insistent as he neared his peak, his legs beginning to feel weak. As Lucky pulled back and sucked hard on the tip, his paws running quickly along the rest of the length, Telain cried out and came hard into his friend's muzzle. Lucky swallowed what he could of the slightly bitter fluid, what did escape his muzzle quickly being washed away as he leaned into the flowing water. He thought to himself with a small internal laugh, 'He does drink too much milk.'

As Telain's body stopped shaking, his legs collapsed beneath him and he slumped down to the shower floor. His arms wrapped gently around Lucky, who did the same in return, and Telain whispered softly in the wolf's ear, "Thank you, Lucky, I needed that." Telain paused for a moment and a tear ran its way down his cheek as he said, "I'm sorry though, it doesn't change anything. We can't be any closer than we are now."

Lucky just licked the cat's cheek affectionately and responded, "I know, Tel, and it's fine. I can stand to just be your friend." He hugged Telain tight, "Come on, Ventus is still out there waiting for us."

Lucky started to get up when Telain pulled him back down and kissed his lips gently, "I mean it: thank you, Lucky."

"I know you do," he said, kissing him back, "Now come on, we've got some very important things to talk about that aren't just about us."

An Eternal Bond

Telain and Lucky walked back into the living room to find Ventus meditating in the middle of the floor. Lucky started to go over and shake him when Telain suddenly grabbed his arm.

"Don't do that," Telain said calmly, having expected Lucky to try that.

"Huh? Why not?" Lucky asked as he looked back at Telain, confused.

"I know he has the skill, even novices are taught it soon after learning to meditate, but it's actually harder for someone to regain awareness if you disturb their body," Telain explained. "In that state, a person's mind and soul isn't completely attached to their body, so even someone as skilled as him could take hours to return if you bother their body."

"Is that why I never see you doing it?"

"Not entirely, I get this odd feeling when I meditate, as if there's someone else there with me. I asked Ventus, but he had no idea, even after weeks of research."

"Oh, okay, but then how are you supposed to contact them? We can't just wait for him, can we?"

"No, we can't. I'm going to have to meditate myself to get him," Telain said, sighing heavily as he sat down in front of Ventus and closed his eyes. "It shouldn't take long, just sit there and wait. If something happens, you can gently pinch Ventus's ear, but don't touch me at all."

"Okay," Lucky said worriedly as he walked over and sat on the couch.

Telain's breathing slowed as he focused on reaching his mind out to Ventus's. As he slipped into the meditative state, he felt that odd presence again but did his best to ignore it; he had a job to do, regardless of how it made him feel. He reached out first to his master's body finding the small thread that connected his soul to his body. He lightly ran his paw along it, following its length until he found Ventus called out to him.

"Telain, you're out of the shower I see," Ventus said. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes, master, did you know that was going to happen?" Telain asked, his embarrassment more felt than seen by Ventus.

"I had an idea of what may have happened, but I do not know exactly what did and am not going to pry. Are you feeling the same as usual?"

"Yes, the presence is still with me."

"Then let us go back now, you can follow me to make it quicker," Ventus said with a distinct feeling of worry for Telain as he slowly started drifting back toward his body.

"You need to meditate," a feminine voice said loudly, distracting Telain and causing him to stop suddenly.

Ventus stopped as well, asking Telain, "What's wrong?"

Telain hesitated for a moment, another will seeming to speak for him suddenly, "I'm fine, just got the distinct feeling I should meditate." He judged the answer with his own mind, but not wanting to worry his teacher decided to follow what he had said, adding for Lucky's sake, "Please tell Lucky about everything, keep him calm. I'm not sure how long I'll be meditating, but I'll come out as soon as I'm done."

"Okay," Ventus said hesitantly, "be careful, Telain. We're not sure what we're dealing with, so be wary of anyone you meet, especially in this state." With that, Ventus drifted back much quicker, leaving Telain alone.

"Why did I say that?" Telain asked himself, trying to find some explanation.

"I'm sorry, it was necessary to facilitate our contact," the female voice said apologetically. "I usually only guide you gently, but this once called for more direct interference."

"What do you mean? You made me do that?" Telain asked, becoming increasingly confused. No one should be able to control another's soul, they could take over their body, but the soul was instinctively protected far too much for even the elders to take control of an infant."

"I did, and I'm sorry. I know you want to know who I am, but first I must help you understand who you are."

"Who I am? I'm Telain, a cat that happens to be the first air elementalist in over a century."

"You're a foxxie cat, are you not?"

"I, wait, how did you know that?"

"I know you better than you do, Telain. You are an air elementalist, a Sor-ki as we know ourselves."

"Sor-ki?"

"Yes, that is what we air elementalists call ourselves."

"But you can't be an air elementalist. They made such a big fuss over me; I would've known if there was another."

"I no longer exist on your plane. I am but a spirit, my soul connected to your to guide you."

"You mean you're the spirit of an ancient air elementalist?"

"That is what I said. I am the first, in fact."

"But then," Telain started.

The spirit interrupted him, once again an apologetic feeling coursing through him, "Hush for a moment, all your questions will be answered in time if you give me a moment to tell you. Now, don't be alarmed by this."

Telain could see part of his essence pulling away from him. He stared at it, unable to speak. Nothing like this had ever happened before as far as he had heard. It didn't hurt him at all. The alien presence that had always been with him when meditating was becoming more distant until he could sense it little more than he had Ventus. When she had separated as much as she could, Telain felt as if he had lost a part of himself; only a small tether like that back to a body remained between them. He was distracted from the feeling as he looked at her; the spirit was definitely a female and a gorgeous one at that.

The spirit, he still didn't know her name, was a very attractive fox. The vixen's fur was pure as snow and completely without blemish. She had deep green eyes and a small pink nose, just like Telain's were. He glanced up and noticed her ears were extremely long; she was a fennec too! Her frame was slender and fit; the highly toned muscles she had accenting her beauty. He didn't know if she had perfected her appearance after being a spirit for so long, but he did know that she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

"There, I know it is slightly uncomfortable, so I hope this is the only time we need to separate like this. Your soul is used to mine being joined with it; we've never been apart beyond this. I am to act as your guide throughout life, for I am Kythos Fenkai, your Sor-lu," the spirit said calmly.

"Kythos? That's what that freak that attacked me and Lucky called me," Telain exclaimed.

"Yes, to those with the proper sight, you bear a distinct signature from my presence," Kythos said, sending feelings along their connection to calm Telain.

"But he also said that you didn't take over your host. That means me right?" Telain asked, his speech slowing as he felt the effects of Kythos's influence.

"Yes, by host he meant your body. Sor-lu, the Sor-ne or current Sor-ki's, teacher and guide, possesses the ability to completely control the host. We only employ this ability if you were to become unconscious, or in this instance I did it to give us this opportunity. I am not here to live you life, but merely to help you through it and enjoy it with you. I usually just encourage feelings in you to direct your actions, or rather, that's what I've done up to now."

"So then you made me feel so angry after Lutious started kicking my ass?"

"I started to encourage the anger, but whenever you saw Lucky, it was obvious that you loved him and the anger was all your own," Kythos said, now a feeling of pride coursing through their bond.

"So you want me to love him? Was it you I was arguing with in the shower?"

"It was. Another of my methods of guidance was to argue with you. You often talk to yourself anyway so, as long as I used your internal voice, you thought it was just talking to yourself."

"But then, do I really love him?" Telain said, feeling anger towards Kythos for messing with his feelings.

"Don't be angry, Tel-ne. I wouldn't tamper with your feelings like that. You do truly love Lucky; I merely helped you realize it," Kythos said, tensing for a moment before she felt Telain's anger fading.

What had she called him? Something about it calmed him down, and he distinctly felt a strong affection from her as she said it and then as if she was scolding herself. "Wait! Lucky must be worried out of his mind about me. How long have I been meditating?" Telain said, starting to fly back towards himself, pulling Kythos along.

"Do not worry, Telain. Communication between us is quicker than that of normal meditative speech. I will always be with you, in the passenger seat so to speak. Anytime you need me, just think. Also, don't tell anyone of this. The Sor-ki's secret bond must never be revealed. I know you can come up with a story to cover your meditation." She finished just as Telain reentered his body, feeling an affirmative from him. Her spirit was once again merged with his as Telain regained became to rise out of meditation, feeling complete once again.

"ancient air elementalist, we don't know much about him because it was so long ago and many things were not recorded," Ventus said as Telain opened his eyes, blinking slowly before beginning to stand up.

Telain moved quickly and hugged Lucky tight, "Oh, Lucky, I'm so sorry. You must've been worried sick about me."

"Only a little, Tel. Ventus told me you wouldn't be meditating for long, but I expected a little longer than thirty seconds to be honest," Lucky said as he hugged Telain back, confused by Telain's outburst.

"Thirty seconds? I could've sworn I was gone longer than that," Telain said after a little thought, careful not to reveal his conversation with Kythos.

"It's okay, Telain, you're not used to meditation. Time flows slightly faster to you, it would've seemed like a few minutes to you," Ventus said, resting his paw on Telain's back gently.

More like an hour, Telain thought to himself. "What was that you were saying about ancient air elementalists as I came to?"

"I was telling Lucky that Kythos was one of the older air elementalists, one source even suggests that he was the first one, but we don't know much about him because it was so long ago," Ventus said causing Telain to laugh a little before catching himself. "What's so funny?"

"Sorry," Telain said, thinking quickly, "just thought that that guy must've been crazy to believe I was Kythos. How long ago did you say sh... he lived," Telain said, almost slipping and saying she.

Ventus looked curiously at Telain before saying, "At least a millennium, it seems, possibly longer. Little was recorded back then, so records are sketchy. Anyway, was your meditation helpful? Find out why you felt the need to so suddenly?"

"Not really, master. I do feel calmer, and the presence stopped bothering me. I'm not sure why, though," Telain said, trying his best to formulate a believable story.

"Sometimes we get these feelings. It's okay to follow them, just be cautious. You do look exhausted; I'm sure that fight really took it out of you. Get some sleep and we can talk about it more in the morning." Lucky stood up, nodding and pulling Telain with him.

"Okay, master, will you be okay?" Telain asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine. I can sleep on your couch," Ventus said, grabbing some blankets that Telain and Lucky kept near the couch for when they felt like covering up.

"Sleep well," Lucky said as he pulled Telain down the hall and into the bedroom. He started rubbing Telain's back softly until the cat relaxed. "Come on, time for bed. You heard Ventus," Lucky said, pulling Telain down and cuddling him gently.

They slipped off to sleep much earlier than usual that night, worn out by the fight with Lutious, Telain was even more tired from such a powerful revelation being revealed to him just minutes before. As Telain slept his body was completely still, but in his mind he was visited by Kythos again.

"G'night, Telain. Don't worry about sleep. Even if we talk through the night it will still be just as refreshing for your body and that is unlikely anyway," Kythos said, seeming to step out of a thick fog.

Telain sat in what seemed like a mist-filled version of his room. The only thing that had any real definition was his bed, which was what he was sitting on. As Kythos stepped closer, he could see her wearing a loose white robe to match her fur. He looked down to notice he was wearing a robe as well, sand-colored just like his fur. She sat down next to him and wrapped her arm around him, causing him to blush.

"Here we can be far more natural, Telain. We can form whatever we wish within the confides of your sleeping mind. You will learn in time to form a place naturally, but, for now, I decided on your bed. Don't be embarrassed; I was chosen as your Sor-lu because we are so much alike. I enjoy being close to others and, like you, draw more energy from affection than most," Kythos said gently as she kissed his cheek lightly.

This only sufficed to make his blush deepen as he said sheepishly, "Is it right for you to do that? You said you're like my teacher, didn't you?"

"Our relationship is special, Telain. While my place as your Sor-lu makes me a sort of guide to you, my use of teacher was slightly off. We, as Sor-lu and Sor-ne, are closer than anyone else could possibly be. Those terms mean much more than guide and guided, but also signify an intimate bond between souls. Our bond is most like that between twin siblings. There is nothing wrong with us sharing affection, or even intimacy for that matter." She knew exactly what would calm him down, so she tilted her muzzle up and began to nibble on his right ear gently.

Telain relaxed almost instantly, the small nips practically making him melt. It was a few minutes before he could compose himself enough to even speak, "Is what you said true? You'll always be with me."

"Forever Telain, beyond death our spirits will be joined."

"Then, does that mean you are joined to other spirits as well, To other Sor-ki from the past?"

"No, Tel-ne, Sor-lu and Sor-ne are a sorted pair. Our souls were made for one another."

He found himself not needing to ask what she meant by Tel-ne now; it was a more personal way of stating their bond and how they were literally made for one another. She had even used his nickname, but it somehow sounded different coming from her, the simple addition of "ne" infusing it with so much love for him. "Then who guides the Sor-lu, Ky-lu?" He didn't know where the name came from, but it seemed so natural, as if he had been calling her by it forever.

Kythos giggled softly, covering her mouth with her free paw. She composed herself quickly and said to him, "I'm sorry, my love, it's just so funny seeing you confused like this. I remember when I was in your shoes and you were the one guiding me."

"Me guiding you? What are you talking about, you lived centuries before me?"

"You see, Tel-ne, Sor-ne and lu pairs' spirits were born at the same time. The first to come into life is guided by the second; both are born in existence with all the knowledge needed to lead. They are bound through eternity. Outside the time that they each lived, they are known as Sor-lune, hence where the living titles are derived."

"But then, you've known me for millennia?"

"I have, and you known me, but when you come into life, all that knowledge is forgotten until you once again return to eternity. It is the job of one to guide the other through their lifetime. You have also known me in other ways, as I have you, for just as long. Our souls were made together, from two halves of the same mold. We will always be one."

"You mean," Telain stuttered, blushing even brighter than before.

"Yes, love, that is what I mean, and you'll soon learn exactly what I mean," She said with a seductive growl as she pushed him down onto the bed and pinned his arms above his head. She knew exactly how to rile him up, and why wouldn't she? She had just told him they had been together for millennia and had been mates just as long.

She leaned down and nibbled along his neck as she ground her pelvis against his. Telain exposed his neck fully to her, not believing how much he was enjoying this. She had him fully erect already and had just barely started. She released his arms as she kissed him forcefully and opened his robe, freeing his shaft to the cool, foggy air.

Telain was so turned on by her, he was desperate to know her as well as she did him. He fumbled to untie the knot in her robe before finally getting it open. She shrugged it off her shoulders and, grabbing it in one paw, tossed it across the mental room. He was so glad to be on bottom; he had almost no clue what to do and she obviously knew him so well. This would be his first time, in his mind, with her while she'd been with him countless times.

She stroked his shaft gently, smiling as she guided it between her soft, wet lips and it pressed against her dripping entrance. She slowly lowered herself onto him, being a little tighter than she was used to because she had been so long without him. As he hilted within her, she teasingly squeezed his cock inside her, eliciting a loud moan from him. "See, perfect fit," she said, winking at him and rocking gently, "and it's been such a long 17 years without you in me." She gasped as he took her by the hips and began to rock her back and forth more forcefully on his shaft, rubbing his barbs against her needy flesh. She licked softly at his lips, begging them to open. He moaned out louder as she pushed herself back on him, giving her a chance. She pressed her lips hard to his and thrust her tongue into his muzzle, his tongue instinctively pressing against and toying with hers.