An Elementalist Emerges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kythos teased Telain about this skill almost religiously after they discovered it because it was one she had never been able to perform. Holding the air in such a strict pattern without closing in on the person was difficult, sustaining it for any meaningful duration was even harder.

Kythos walked over to Telain and wrapped her arms gently around him causeing him to immediately relax. "Good job, Tel-ne. You didn't have to resort to trapping me again," she teased, licking his nose playfully.

"You know, that does eventually get old," he teased back, even though he enjoyed the affectionate way she played with him.

"To other people, but I know you like it," she said matter-of-factly, acting like she knew all about him, but, in truth, she did.

Telain kissed her softly and stroked her back as he willed his physical body to stand up. He had been practicing keeping his actions separate as well and had gotten fairly good at talking to her and even playing a bit if he wasn't too occupied physically. "Ky-lu," he said lovingly, looking into her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too, Tel-ne," she replied as he pressed his lips to hers. She'd been more than used to his often random displays of affection for quite some time and was almost ecstatic whenever he started to show the habit again.

Telain rose up the bed beneath them, showing off his developing ability to manipulate his dream world. He still used the same bed they had first, to him, made love in and the same one that he slept in with Lucky in the physical world. They laid back and rested their heads on the soft pillows as they hugged each other tighter, always enjoying cuddling so close after sparring. Time slipped by without a word between them for the better part of an hour as Telain went about showering and eating a simple lunch, but neither minded. She loved being so close to him, and he had grown more aware of feeling the sensations she caused while he was doing other things as his skill with working within his own mind grew.

He was sitting on the couch, recessed back to his mind, as the front door clicked and Lucky walked in with an armful of bags. "Hey, Lucky. I didn't realize you went out for groceries," Telain said.

"Yea, left a few hours ago. Didn't figure you'd notice; you've been really distant for the past few days," Lucky said sadly as he set the bags down in the kitchen.

"I have? Sorry, guess I've been too wrapped up in training," Telain said, feeling bad for neglecting his friend so much.

Lucky walked over and sat on the couch beside Telain. He sat on the opposite side, drawing a worried look from Telain, and sighed softly as he said, "Telain, have I done anything wrong?"

Telain quickly scooted to the other side and wrapped his arm around Lucky and said, "Of course not, I've just been absorbed in my training. What makes you think you did something wrong?"

"Well, it seemed not long after our little," Lucky started, trailing off as he looked for the right word, "thing in the shower the other day that you started to distance yourself."

"Oh, god, you thought it was because of that?" Telain said, hugging Lucky close to him. "I'm so sorry; it's just horrible timing."

"Are you sure?" Lucky asked, looking his friend in the eyes, still appearing downhearted.

"Maybe you should try having a little more fun with him," Kythos offered, licking up the side of Telain's cheek seductively to give him a hint at what she meant.

"Maybe, but I don't know," Telain replied to her.

"You don't know?" Lucky asked, making Telain realize he had said his reply to Kythos aloud and, consequentially, smack himself mentally.

"No, no, it didn't bother me. That's not what I meant," Telain said quickly; Kythos giggling at him quietly.

"Then what did you mean?" Lucky asked as his gaze shifted from a depressed look to a curious one.

"I meant," Telain said, trying to figure out some way to get Kythos's suggestion out in the open, "that maybe there's some way I could prove it to you. That it doesn't bother me, I mean."

Lucky gazed at Telain for a moment before wrapping his arms around him and asking while gently stroking his cheek, "Are you sure? Do you mean it?"

Kythos sat behind Telain and ran her claws seductively down his sides. "Sure you do, love. Go ahead and give him some fun," she said with a seductive lick along his ear.

Telain shivered both mentally and physically, and said to Lucky, trying to keep the rising need out of his voice, "Yes, I mean it. I don't have any clue what I mean, but I want to prove that it doesn't bother me."

"How do you want to do that?" Lucky asked, trying to sound seductive.

"I'd bet you could take him, Tel-ne," Kythos whispered ask she ran one paw down and under his tail.

Telain didn't think he'd have much problem with his own pleasure with Kythos working on him like she was, so he figured it'd be okay to give it a try. This was sure to be one interesting experience. Gathering his courage, Telain took Lucky's paw and pulled him back to the bedroom and onto the bed.

Lucky looked doubtfully at Telain for a moment. "Are you sure about this?" Lucky asked him. Telain ran his paws up and down Lucky's chest, slowly nodding in response. Lucky unbuttoned Telain's shorts, watching the cat's face closely for any signs of doubt.

Meanwhile, Kythos was running her hands down into Telain's shorts and rubbing his sheath with one paw while the other pressed up against his ass. Telain moaned softly in both worlds as he bent over in front of Lucky, now lacking his shorts and boxers. Telain shifted his focus more towards Kythos as he turned around to her. Telain pushed her over on the bed, his clothes turning into a few misty tendrils before floating away. She smiled seductively at him as her own clothing faded away and she wrapped her arms around him.

"You gonna give and receive at the same time, love?" Kythos asked playfully as Telain rubbed his shaft along her pussy. He inhaled sharply, tensing up slightly as he felt something press up against his tailhole.

Telain neutralized his focus, feeling Lucky over him once again. The wolf's cock was pressed gently against Telain's tailhole, hesitating a moment to make sure he was okay. Telain relaxed as Kythos stroked his cheek, allowing Lucky to slide his shaft into him slowly. Kythos took a hold of Telain's rear, pulling him into her as his grinding lined his shaft up with her opening. Telain groaned low as he felt his shaft completely within Kythos and Lucky's shaft hilted within his tailhole.

Both males began pumping slowly, and Lucky moaned softly as Telain squeezed him instinctively. Telain once again pushed his awareness slightly toward Kythos, still feeling Lucky within him, but only as a distant reminder. He wouldn't get any pleasure from being with Lucky, but he knew he wanted Lucky to get some from him. Telain sped up his thrusts slightly as Kythos moaned out his name.

Lucky leaned over and wrapped his arms around Telain as Lucky pressed harder against the cat's tailhole to push his knot past the tight ring. Telain moaned as he felt Lucky stretch him more and then slid deeper inside. As Lucky swelled up more, tying with the cat, his shaft began shooting his seed into Telain's tailhole. As he lay over Telain panting, he could feel Telain's body still shaking slightly while he thrust himself into Kythos, the motions slightly leaking through to his physical body.

Telain kissed Kythos passionately as he neared his peak, both of them moaning quietly. Telain held his shaft deep within her as the pair came together and she milked his cock as it filled her. "I love you, Ky-lu," he whispered softly as she continued to squeeze him.

"I love you too, Tel-ne," she whispered softly, suddenly opening her eyes and looking extremely worried as she realized something.

"Ky-lu? Who the oblivion is that?" Lucky asked, offended.

"Well, Kythos to you," Telain replied before realizing.

"What, you actually found someone named Kythos?" Lucky probed excitedly, no longer offended but very curious as to whom Kythos was.

"Oh shit," Telain said to Kythos, both looking worriedly at one another.

Secrets

"What the hell do we do?" Telain yelled frantically, making absolutely certain he was only talking to Kythos.

"I don't know, Tel-ne. The only option I can see is to tell him the truth. Any lie at this point would be hard to believe and only manage to ruin your friendship," Kythos said softly, looking off into the distance as she idly stroked Telain's back.

"But what would that mean? You said no one could find out about us," Telain said, speaking softer now that Kythos was helping to calm him down.

"I just hope we can trust him; there's no other way. You have to tell him," Kythos said, feeling very uncomfortable.

"I know we can, Ky-lu. Lucky's the best friend I've ever had, and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me," Telain said, not doubting Lucky in the least but still wondering what it would mean if other people did find out.

"Telain! Telain!" he heard Lucky yelling as his body was being shaken roughly. "Oh god, Telain, I thought you had just had a heart attack or something. You just passed out all the sudden," Lucky said as he hugged Telain tightly.

"I'm fine, Lucky. I just had to find out what to do," Telain said as he shook his head clear, having a slight headache from the rough shaking.

"What do you mean?" Lucky asked, looking confusedly at Telain.

"I mean. Huh, you don't remember?"

"You mean about Kythos? Why would thinking about that make you pass out?"

"Well, you're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, Lucky. Kythos is my mate, and she has been for millennia." Telain said, looking hopefully into Lucky's eyes as he waited for a reaction.

He got just the reaction he expected. Lucky's brow wrinkled as he looked at Telain more closely, wondering if his friend was delirious. "Are you okay, Telain? There's no way you had a mate without telling me, and it's impossible you had one so long."

"It's complicated. I don't know how I can possibly prove it to you, but."

"Here, love, I have an idea," Kythos said as she wrapped herself around Telain. He felt her melding with his body slowly. He could tell she was taking control, but doing so at an excruciatingly slow pace to make sure he didn't react badly.

"It's okay, go ahead, Ky-lu," Telain said aloud, causing Lucky to look even more confused. Kythos sped up, quickly finishing as she didn't quite take control of Telain's body but shared it perfectly with him. The two were now acting as one, each able to feel the intended actions of the other and interrupt if necessary.

"Telain isn't crazy, Lucky," a definitely female voice said with Telain's mouth.

"What the fuck!" Lucky yelled, jumping back from Telain and almost falling off the bed as he scrambled to get as far away as he could. He was suddenly very glad that his knot had slipped out while Telain was unconscious.

"Don't be afraid, Lucky," Telain's mouth said, now emitting a dual-toned voice. Lucky could hear Telain now, but that female voice was there too. "I'm still Telain, but Kythos is sharing my body to show you I'm not crazy," Telain said alone.

"But, how?" Lucky asked, slightly calmer now.

"I'll let her explain it to you," Telain's voice said alone.

"I am the first air elementalist; we call ourselves Sor-ki. To aid the elementalists in their lives and in learning their abilities so they can do what they're meant to, our souls are born joined. When the souls of a pair of air elementalists are born from the darkness, a Sor-lune is formed. This pair takes turns in life when they are needed, one guiding the other from within their mind. Some only become extremely close friends, but I was lucky enough to have been given Telain," Kythos said quietly, doing her best to tell Lucky what she could without revealing too much. As she made her last comment, she sent Telain a strong feeling of happiness since she couldn't hug him as they were.

"And I her," Telain finished, smiling. "So she's been with me all this time during and between our lives."

"I think I understand, but how is it that?" Lucky started to ask before Telain's finger was pressed against his lips.

"It is not for us to ask the workings of the universe," Kythos said. "Some things are better left unknown, especially when they need not be known." She then faded back from Telain's body to once again lie there in his mind and hold him. Telain's arms encircled Kythos as he kissed her deeply, happy with the result thus far. Then, turning his focus back to the physical, he motioned for Lucky to come back to bed. The wolf moved back over and got onto the bed slowly, once again lying close to Telain.

"We should get to sleep, Lucky. Tomorrow's going to be a long day; I want to head to the school and check on Ventus," Telain said as he wrapped his arms around Lucky as well.

Telain fell asleep soon after, but Lucky laid awake for some time as he thought about what he had just been told. 'He realized that Telain must have been training with Kythos these past few days, amongst other things. Telain now had someone, and someone he wouldn't ever lose. Lucky didn't have a chance anymore with him. Sure, he could go on as his friend, but, even though he said it would, would it be enough for him? There were many others in the world, but Telain was unique. Not just his abilities, but the person that he was. There was no chance Lucky'd find another like Telain.' As his mind wandered, he steadily grew more tired and then finally slipped off to sleep.

As the sun rose the next day, it's bright summer rays streamed into the boys' bedroom. Telain groaned as the light reached his eyes, pulling the blanket over his head.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. I didn't open the curtains while you were asleep for nothing," Kythos said, poking his side playfully.

"Wha? I don wanna get up. It's too early," Telain whined.

"Huh? Who are you talking to?" Lucky said as he rubbed his eyes. "Why is the curtain open?"

"Kythos, and apparently she's the one that opened them too," Telain said and he turned over and held the blanket tight over his head.

"Kythos? So that wasn't a dream," Lucky said quietly.

"No, it wasn't," Kythos said, sharing Telain's mouth for a moment.

"Stop that, Ky-lu. You're gonna scare the shit out of somebody," Telain said aloud as he teasingly pinched Kythos's butt. He sat up in the bed, tossing the blankets back and rubbing his eyes.

"Now why'd you have to wake me up so early, Ky-lu?" Telain asked, only speaking within his mind.

"You said you were going to go check on Ventus today," Kythos said, following up by licking slowly up his right ear before getting off the bed.

"Tease," Telain accused as he got up himself, allowing a pair of tight, faded blue jeans to materialize. He walked across the bedroom and opened the closet, pulling out the same pair of jeans and a black t-shirt to put on. "Yea, I'm going. Earlier than I planned it seems," he said and then stuck his tongue out at her, which she promptly took within her own muzzle and then pressed closer to kiss him.

"You want to eat somethin' before you head to the school?" Lucky asked as he pulled on his own pair of red cotton shorts.

"Yea, I probably should. Don't want to come with me?" Telain said, heading out of the room behind Lucky.

"He said to come, and bring me, if anything seemed wrong, but everything seems okay. Well, everything except you having your mate stuck in your head, but I assume you don't want him to know about that. What do you want to eat?" Lucky asked as he started looking through the cabinets.

"Whatever you want to make; I'm not picky. And Lucky, no one can know about that, ever. Telling you was just an accident. After it was out, I didn't want to lie to you," Telain said as he sat on the living room couch.

"I understand; I'll keep my mouth shut. I still don't feel like going with you though."

"Okay, I guess it's fine. Hey, do we have any of those mini-pizzas left?" Telain asked.

"Yea, I can make some of those. Bacon right?" Telain nodded. "It'll give me all day to think of something to actually cook for dinner," Lucky said as he pulled several of the single-serving pizzas from the refrigerator and tossed them in the microwave.

Lucky came over and sat at the table across from Telain as they waited for the food to cook. "So what's she like? Kythos, I mean." he asked.

"Be careful, hun, you can't hide how you describe me to your friends," Kythos teased.

Pretending he didn't hear her, Telain told Lucky, "She's amazing. Maybe that's why I never liked many of the girls I've met, because she's always been in the back of my mind to compare them to. There's no way anyone can match up."

"Sounds sweet," Lucky said, smiling for his friend but still sad that he wasn't likely to get any chance at having Telain as more. "What's she look like?"

"The most beautiful vixen you could ever imagine. Her fur is snow-white, eyes look just like mine. Guess that 'eyes are the windows to the soul' saying is right. Our souls are joined, so why wouldn't our eyes look exactly alike." Telain giggled at this thought before he continued, "And, murr, her breasts are just the perfect size for my paws, and h, ow! What'd you do that for?"

"Guess she doesn't like you talkin about those parts," Lucky said as he laughed loudly. The microwave then started beeping, so Lucky got up to get the pizzas and bring them back to the table.

"You don't tell other people stuff like that," Kythos said, hitting him again with the pillow.

"He doesn't care; he's gay," Telain protested, shielding himself with his arms.

She leaned in close to him and licked his nose playfully. "I'm glad you think of me so fondly though. You are most definitely the sweetest guy ever, and I'm lucky to have been paired with you." She hugged him tight and pressed her lips to his, giving him a big kiss.

Telain purred in both worlds, causing Lucky to laugh again as he set their plates in front of them. "Guess she liked something you said," he said as he picked up his pizza, a plain cheese one, and started eating it. Telain just smiled and picked up his own, eating it very quickly.

"Okay, Lucky, I'm gonna head to the school now. I should be back later tonight," Telain said as he finished his last bite of pizza and got up. Telain walked slowly down the path to the magic school, wanting to converse with Kythos as long as he could before he had to occupy himself there.

"Thank you, love, it really does mean a lot to me. What you said to Lucky, I mean. I know that we're perfect for each other and I've already had you for so long, but you're not entirely the same man I knew just yet. I love watching you develop and all your little habits come out. Especially when I get to tease you with all these little kinks you don't even know you have," Kythos said softly, before nibbling on his neck and causing him to press his neck against her muzzle.

"You really mean to say you know every little habit I'm going to develop?" Telain asked curiously.

"Mhmm, it seems that in the back of your mind, when you were my Sor-lu, habits that you would develop in life would develop at the time relative to when they would now," she replied before returning to his neck.

"Wow, could you tell me more about myself?" Telain asked, trying to focus through her teasing.

"Now where would be the fun in that?" she asked as she bit his neck harder, eliciting a quiet moan from him. "Besides, it might change things, somehow."

"I guess you're right," Telain tried to say, but only moaning louder as she bit down again.

"So do you plan on telling everyone that your mate has small boobs?" Kythos teased as she pressed her chest against his back and ran her claws lightly down his chest.

Telain purred quietly and leaned back against her, replying, "You know I love 'em. I preferred small ones from the start; maybe it's just another effect of you hiding in the back of my mind."