An Elementalist Emerges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, we should get goin'," he replied, speaking aloud as he nuzzled Lucky's cheek to get his attention. "Come on Lucky; we should all get goin' now."

Lucky groaned and stayed a moment longer before consenting, "Okay, fine. I'll see you in a few hours." He leaned down to Telain and kissed him softly after they stood. As Lucky headed back to the bathroom to clean up after the incident, Telain walked through the house and out into their small yard.

He went out into the center of the yard, not needing to feel his way since he had spent the last few days learning the layout of their house perfectly. He stood completely still as Kythos pressed against his back, lacing her fingers with his.

"Ready?" she whispered softly in his ear. Telain nodded slightly as she began to meld with his body. He felt their minds completely merge as she came forward to share control with him. It was always an amazing experience for them both as they felt themselves come into one body, though Kythos did often have to tease Telain about the male anatomy they now shared.

This was the new training technique they had to develop after Telain realized he wasn't truly restricted within his mind. He could impose limits on himself, true, but his natural instincts would take over the second he started to lose a fight. Telain followed Kythos through techniques and forms, exerting as much strain on his body as they could bear. They practiced acting in perfect unison, without argument or conflict between the twos motions. Both thought the same action while still focusing on different things around them. One skill they especially focused on was Telain's new "sight."

The pair scanned the area, adding little wisps of air towards all the spots they were unable to see until it became second nature to do so. Telain even had Lucky buy some toy boomerangs to throw in the yard. After he lost a few getting used to using them properly and then hitting himself repeatedly as he learned to focus and catch them, Telain began tossing several and making corrections to their flight as they sailed through the air.

The end of the day's training would come finally; however, and Kythos would slip back into Telain's mind to hold him. Each enjoyed the feeling of sharing a body and being one, but they enjoyed the feel of the other against their body more. They loved to cuddle for hours, if things didn't happen to lead any further, and so, in that way, would each day's training end. Today would prove to be no different.

They laid there in each other's arms; Telain's physical body almost forgotten as it lay out in the grass panting heavily. Training usually wore them both out, so it wasn't common for them to move on to other activities, but today had been indented to relax after Telain's nightmare and relieve some stress. It wasn't long before Telain started licking slowly along her neck, just barely grazing her with his fangs.

Kythos murred softly as Telain teased her, giving him his moment of fun before she went to work on him. He turned and licked towards her front and then down her collarbone before sliding his hands up her shirt and lightly fondling her. As he leaned further down and licked slowly around her nipple, Kythos decided it was finally his turn. She moaned as he took her nipple between his lips and began sucking gently, but she was determined to work him over before he got too far. She knew he loved to be ridden, so she pressed her fingertip firmly under his chin, raising his muzzle to meet hers in a passionate kiss as she moved to straddle him.

She ground her hips strongly against his as she took his paws in hers, once again interlacing their fingers. Both of their clothes faded away slowly, and they began rubbing their sexes against one another slowly. As he lined his shaft up with her entrance, she stopped suddenly and gave him a sly wink. She slithered down his body, running her hands down his arms and then his sides until her muzzle rested right above his groin with both her paws running skillfully over the area.

Telain groaned and rocked his hips up against her gentle touch as she teased him. She finally relented as she ran her tongue over his sac and slowly up the entire length of his shaft. Telain writhed beneath her as Kythos wrapped her lips around his tip and suckled softly while she ran her smooth tongue over his barbs. As she felt him nearing his peak, she slipped her lips down along his length and bobbed slightly. With that motion she threw him over the edge, bucking his hips slightly against her and pumping his seed into her eagerly waiting muzzle.

Kythos swallowed back his gift as she crawled back up his body. She ran her claws up through his fur, running them over all the sensitive spots she could as she slowly turned around and hovered her dripping sex just over his muzzle. Telain growled teasingly at her as he licked along her lips, slowly cleaning up all her errant juices.

Once he was satisfied that she had been thoroughly "punished" for teasing him, he pressed the tip of his nose against her clitoris causing her to arch her back and yelp sharply as the cold flesh touched her extremely warm and sensitive spot. He slid his nose up along her, pressing his muzzle between her lips. Telain withdrew slightly as he reached her entrance and slid his paws in along her thighs to spread her gently. He licked out at the hole lightly, enjoying the quiet moan it brought from her.

Telain's left paw came to the center to cup and keep her pussy spread wide for him as he brought two fingers from his right to press against her. She moaned loudly as he began to slide his fingers into her, stopping as soon as he reached her g-spot. He rubbed the sensitive spot slowly with his fingertips as he leaned down under his own paws to take her clit between his lips. He suckled gently on the little nub and ran his tongue around it in small circles, smiling to himself as he felt her press back against him harder. As she began to clench down on his fingers, Telain's paw slid out of her and moved over to rub on her clit. He pulled his muzzle back and buried it between her folds, pressing his tongue into her depths as she moaned loudly and her juices flowed to his waiting lips.

As Kythos stilled once again, she turned around and laid her head gently on Telain's shoulder.

"Thank you, Tel-ne," she said quietly, adding a loving lick to his muzzle.

"My pleasure, Ky-lu, though you did give to me first," Telain said teasingly, turning his head to kiss her gently. They laid in each other's arms until they slipped off together into a comfortable and untroubled sleep.

They were awoken a short time after by Lucky, who sheepishly peeked his head out the door and called to them. As Telain stirred, Lucky ducked back inside, still a little skittish from that morning's incident. Telain woke without incident, feeling the cool dusk's breeze blow through his fur. He got up with a groan as he felt the pain in his muscles. He did notice that the training was particularly helping him to sense things around him. He could see almost as clear as he once had with his eyes, save for the lack of color.

Telain walked into the house, smiling at Lucky as he noticed him at the stove. He could smell bacon cooking along with pancakes as he shut the door and isolated himself to the scents inside the house. He sat himself at the table, taking a glass of milk which Lucky offer him and sipping on it slowly.

"Have a good time? You were sleeping quite soundly out there," Lucky asked.

"Yes, thank you. It helped quite a bit to train, and then our quality time afterwards," Telain replied, giggling as Kythos poked him in the side. "I still wish I could remember what that dream was about. It had to be really intense if it made me do that. I'm sorry, by the way. You know I'd never intentionally hurt you."

"I know, and it's okay. You didn't know what you were doing," Lucky said as he placed their plates down on the table. They ate in silence for a while, but an accustomed silence between friends rather than an awkward silence felt in most situations.

Telain was the first to speak after he finished his last bite and took it to the sink. "Are you really okay?" he asked, still concerned for Lucky.

"Yea, the cuts weren't serious. I didn't know you could do something like that," Lucky replied, trying to turn the conversation away from him being hurt.

"I didn't know either but apparently I can."

"Now just to learn to actually harness that ability," Kythos interjected to Telain. "You possess so much more skill than I did. I'm amazed by the things you do, on and off the battlefield," she added with a sensual growl in his ear that caused him to blush.

Lucky noticed this and giggled, "Guess she's teasing you again."

"What else does she ever do?" Telain asked, poking Kythos teasingly as he did so.

"Well, regardless of what we're to do. It's been a very long day, and despite not being up all that long, I'm ready to get to bed," Lucky said with a large yawn. He got up from the table and padded back to the bedroom, followed closely by Telain.

As they started to lay down Telain hesitated for a moment and said, "Maybe we shouldn't sleep together anymore. What if I were to hurt you again?"

"I won't hear it, Telain," Lucky said sharply as he pulled the cat down and into his arms. "I'm going to be here for you no matter what, and no amount of injury is going to stop me."