An Elf in Heat

Story Info
An elf goes into heat. A camp full of orcs is happy to help.
3.8k words
4.51
27.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
843 Followers

Contains: F/F in the first half, an MM/F threesome in the second, overwhelming arousal, begging, some light domination, and somewhat rough sex.

This story was written for the following prompt: An elf woman is dragged before the orc chieftain. "Look, lady, I'm not sure what it's like where you're from, but you can't just go running around naked propositioning people for sex around here."


"Well, you see, there are, some, hah, mitigating... circumstances..." the naked, squirming elf managed brightly, panting only a little. She was held off the floor of the tent by two brawny orcs who each held an arm and leg, their firm grips making her constant wriggling pointless.

"Mmhmm," said the orc chieftain, crossing her muscular arms as she looked over the elf. She was gorgeous, in the thin, angular sort of way peculiar to fae. Shortish blond hair was made messy by her struggles and green eyes looked up at the chieftain with a mixture of hazy lust and shining goodwill. Her skin was tan but visibly flushed around her chest and neck, and the wetness painting her thighs made her state of arousal very clear.

"I'm Jiana," the elf said, waving at the chieftain. "I'd shake your hand, but, ah..." She managed to shrug despite being held in midair.

The orc stared at her for a few moments longer, then sighed. "...My name is Kuon. Care to explain these 'mitigating circumstances'?"

"Well, mostly, um, hmm..." Jiana cleared her throat as her eyes bounced around the room. She focused on her guards' muscles, their loincloths, then on Kuon's well-toned form before she seemed to regain control of herself and continued. "That is to say, you know elves?"

"...yes..." Kuon said slowly.

"And, you know how elves, uh, make babies?"

"...yes..."

"And, you know-"

"Get to the point!" Kuon snapped.

"I'm in heat," she blurted. "Basically. There's more... more to it than that, but, ah..."

The longer she watched the elf, the more Kuon was realizing that Jiana wasn't struggling to get away - she was fighting desperately to rub her thighs together. "And that gives you the right to run around like a naked madwoman?"

"To be honest, I thought it'd be a lot easier to get an orc to stick their dick in me if I was literally begging for it," Jiana said distractedly, staring at the orc to her side. She was drooling a little.

"We've had some issues with disease. I hammered it into all the boys to be extra careful about what they're sticking where." Literally hammered, in the case of one thick-skulled and stubborn orc.

"Oh," Jiana mumbled. "Well, I'm... all clean. You could just put me somewhere... and all fuck my brains out... please..."

"Hmm." Kuon rubbed her jaw. "I suppose... Lok?"

One of the orcs holding Jiana grunted.

"Go get a tent set up. Tell Garra to organize things for anyone who wants some fun with this elf."

Lok nodded. "Want me to let her go, chief?"

"Yes. I can handle her. Wall, you head out too. Good work on catching her. Both of you can have first go when I'm done."

The orcs nodded and set Jiana down before shouldering through the tent flaps. Immediately and without shame, the elf began rubbing herself. She asked in a breathier voice, "Is that orc's name really Wall?"

"It's a nickname," Kuon said, reaching down to pick up Jiana. The elf was a foot shorter than her and slimmer in every respect, and she squeaked as she was lifted bodily into the air.

"Um?! W-What are you doing with me...?"

"Chief gets first crack at the spoils," Kuon said, letting out a husky laugh as she tossed Jiana onto the soft pile of furs that made up her bed. The elf stared up at her wide-eyed, then broke into a smile.

"Oh. Then..." She spread her legs, revealing her wet, swollen folds and giving Kuon a coy but pleading look. The orc chuckled as she stripped off her leathers, revealing dark green skin marked with uncountable scars.

"Never know what the day will bring. Didn't expect to have a needy little elf in my bed this morning..." Kuon watched Jiana's eyes as she unwound the long strip of cloth that held her breasts, enjoying the way the elf leaned forward in anticipation. Only in her pants, she knelt down in front of Kiana and pushed her down with a strong hand, leaning over her and putting their faces close together. The elf's chest rose and fell quickly under her hand as warm breath bathed her cheeks, and Kuon gave her a toothy grin. "Ever been with an orc before?"

"Um... I... not as such..." Jiana mumbled, shivering with excitement.

"I better get you ready for the boys, then..."

Kuon leaned in further, crushing her lips against Jiana's in a fierce kiss. Her tusks were a bit in the way, but the elf moaned into her mouth, her hands sliding up the chieftain's muscled back to tangle in her surprisingly soft black hair. One kiss blurred into another as Jiana lifted herself to press against the orc's hard body, warm skin against warm skin. Kuon chuckled deep in her throat and used her superior weight to pin the elf back down, pulling away to look into her eyes.

"You need it bad, don't you?" Kuon rumbled as Jiana squirmed underneath her. The elf just stared up at her, breathing fast, and Kuon brought her knee up to press between Jiana's legs. "Don't you?"

"Yes," Jiana whispered, lifting her hips to grind into Kuon's thigh.

"Mmm..." She cupped Jiana's breast in a rough hand, stroking her nipple with a thumb. The elf let out a small noise and tried to hump her leg faster, but she was at an awkward angle and this was far from what her body craved.

"Please," Jiana whined. Kuon laughed.

"Give me a second. One of us isn't in heat."

"But- oh!" She gasped as the chieftain took a nipple between her lips, sucking and licking to send sparks shooting through her body. Kuon's hand slipped lower as tingling warmth flared in her own body, leading her fingers down to the elf's soaked folds. Jiana moaned loudly as the orc slipped a finger into her, stretching her far more than a slim elven digit would. Kuon nipped at the hard bud in her mouth, drawing out squeaks before a second finger made Jiana groan.

"Gods, yes..."

"Mm, you're tight," Kuon purred, working her hand into a steady pace. "The boys are gonna love you..." Her thumb found Jiana's swollen clit, stroking it with each thrust to make the elf whimper.

"Oh... oh- yes... more, please, more..."

"Greedy little thing, aren't you?" Kuon murmured, happily obliging her. A third finger was a difficult fit that made Jiana go tense, but the elf grabbed Kuon's hand when she paused.

"Don't stop... please, don't stop..."

Her eyes were practically glazed over. Kuon pushed her digits deeper, going slowly despite Jiana's desperate pleas. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt the elf. She worked into a faster pace, gradually speeding into a rhythm that forced guttural noises out of Jiana. The elf clutched at Kuon's shoulders and panted between moans, her body flushed and hot and quivering as she was driven to her peak. Kuon felt her go tense as nails raked down her back, and Jiana let out a choked, shuddering noise as her legs kicked out and her toes curled. Then she was boneless, simply flat on her back and fighting for breath. Kuon looked at her in mixed amusement and arousal and gently rubbed the elf's heaving chest.

"Good gods... I needed that..." Jiana panted, laying her hand over Kuon's and smiling up at her. "Thank you..."

"Mm." The orc sat back with a smile, stripping off her pants to reveal her powerful legs and swollen folds. "Return the favor?"

"O-Of course." Jiana's smile fell, and Kuon's did too.

"I'm not about to force you," Kuon said seriously.

"No, no! It's not that." Jiana blushed. "It's just- I get in such a haze when I'm like this, and the sudden clarity after climax... Well, I would just like to- apologize. For... how I acted. And will act."

Kuon laughed in relief. "No complaints from me. None from the boys, either. Speaking of which... I should ask while you're clearheaded. You still up for taking a whole lotta orc dick?"

Jiana blushed even darker and looked away, but she nodded.

"Alright. Garra will keep things from getting out of hand." Kuon leaned back, spreading her thighs a little, but Jiana didn't need the hint. She was already starting to crawl closer on her hands and knees, her cheeks still pink and her breath coming quicker.

"Gods, you have a nice body..." Jiana murmured, running her hands up the chieftain's thick thighs. She began to trail little kisses along the sensitive skin that made Kuon sigh in pleasure.

"It's been a while since I had an elf... I forgot how sweet you could be." She rested her hand on Jiana's head, brushing a lock of hair from the elf's face. Jiana's sweet attentions grew increasingly hungry and impatient, turning into long licks along the orc's inner thigh, and Kuon grinned, pushing the elf's face into her heat. "Don't hold back on my account."

Jiana lapped eagerly at her folds, seeking out Kuon's clit as her hand slipped down to rub her own hard nub. The orc groaned softly, her legs tensing a little as the elf's hot tongue sent pleasure shooting through her body.

"Mmm, you're good at that..." Her fingers tightened in Jiana's hair, keeping her in place, but she wasn't going anywhere. She kissed and licked and sucked with all the practice of an elf's lifetime, beginning to built up the familiar sense of tension in Kuon's abdomen. It seemed Jiana's masturbation was far from satisfying, though; even when she plunged three digits inside herself and groaned, Kuon could read the disappointment in her eyes.

"Turn around," she ordered, and Jiana obeyed immediately. The orc grabbed her by the hips, ignoring the elf's squeal as she was hauled backwards until her face aligned with Kuon's folds once more. Their difference in height meant it would have been awkward for Kuon to use her mouth, but she traced Jiana's slick heat with a finger, delighting in the low, needy whine the elf let out. "You want me to fill you up again, don't you?"

"Please," Jiana moaned, pausing with her tongue for only a moment. "Please..."

"Mmm..." Kuon ran a hand over the elf's tight ass and gave it a swat that made her jump. "It's too bad I can't breed you."

Jiana let out a pathetically horny whimper, pushing her hips back against Kuon's touch as the orc grinned.

"I know that's what you're really craving." Kuon pushed a finger inside her, into wet, silky heat that clenched around her. "The boys will give you just what you want... after you make me come."

Kuon half-moaned, half-laughed as Jiana redoubled her efforts, pouring everything she had into pleasuring her. It technically wasn't true; orcs and elves couldn't have children, but that didn't matter to Jiana's frantic reproductive urges. They were simply driving her to be filled up with as many loads as possible.

A few orc fingers were a passable substitute for pushing her into ecstasy, though. Kuon clamped her thighs around Jiana's head and rapidly pumped her digits into the elf as the pressure in her belly neared the breaking point. Her whole body tensed, every muscle holding Jiana to her as she fought to keep a rhythm with her hand. She tipped over the edge just moments before she felt the elf clamp down around her fingers, and they both cried out in pleasure as their orgasms washed over them, waves of sensation drowning out all else.

They panted together, weak and limp. Kuon gently pulled Jiana to face the other way, and the hot, sweaty elf laid on her chest as their hearts thrummed in time. There were no words for a while, just soft touches of lips and hands while they recovered.

"If you... need a little more after the boys..." Kuon murmured.

"Yeah..." Jiana mumbled. "I'll come see you again if I'm not too sore..."

Kuon pulled the elf closer, into a gentle kiss, then set her to the side and stood up on slightly shaky legs, starting to pull on her pants. "Rest as much as you need. Then... well, the tent shouldn't be hard to find. Just look for the line."


The tent was easy to spot. A half dozen burly orcs lounged outside in the shade, forming a rough line. Their eyes traced Jiana's naked body with blatant lust as she approached. She shivered with excitement, the embarrassment she thought she should be feeling melting away under the heat of her arousal. There were no catcalls as she strode towards the tent, just a hungry silence that made her heart thrum as she pushed through the tent's flaps.

"You Jiana?"

"Yes..." She blinked and looked around as her eyes adjusted to the tent's dim atmosphere.

"I'm Garra," a deep female voice rumbled above her.

"Oh," Jiana squeaked, craning her neck up, and up, and up. Garra was huge, eight feet tall if she was an inch, and she had the muscles to match. She carried no weapon, but she hardly needed one; she had to hunch so her broad shoulders wouldn't touch the ceiling of the tent.

"Hey, elf," a male orc said, and Jiana glanced over to see him giving her a grin. He was leaning back on the pelt-softened floor with another orc, both wearing only loincloths, and after a moment she recognized them.

"...Lok, right? And... Wall?"

"Yep," Lok said, his grin widening. Wall nodded. "We get first go... after the chief, course."

"Good," Jiana murmured, shivering slightly. She wanted this... needed this... but there was enough rational thought hanging on to give her pause. Those two were big. So were their growing bulges. And Kuon had shown her that orcs' reputation for roughness wasn't undeserved, even though the chieftain had tried to be gentle. Taking two at once, and gods knew how many after them...

"Few things first," Garra grunted, putting a heavy hand on her shoulder. "Where're you taking it?"

"What?" Jiana said distractedly, her eyes locked on Lok's loincloth. She felt so empty after Kuon's fingers, and her worries were only adding fuel to the illogical fire of her arousal.

"Pussy, mouth, ass, all three?"

"O-Oh. Um." While she was severely tempted to blurt 'Yes, please,' the little bit of reason still afloat in the flood of lust made her think twice. "Not my ass... it'd take too long to, uh..." She trailed off and tried to step forwards, but Garra's hand was firm on her shoulder.

"Right," the big orc rumbled. "If you need a break, or they're getting too rough and you can't speak, wave your hand. I'll make sure they stop. Okay?"

"Okay..." Jiana mumbled. She was grateful that somebody was thinking of her wellbeing. She certainly wasn't, at least in any way that would help her. Garra let go of her and she stumbled forwards, falling more or less intentionally on top of Lok and coming face to face with his tusked grin. Nervous thrills shot through her as his muscular arms came up to encircle her. It was hard for her to evaluate orcs in terms of elven handsomeness, but he certainly wasn't ugly. And his scent... his musk... Normally the best thing she could say about an orc's smell was that it was inoffensive. This was all hot skin and fresh sweat and heady, indefinably male essence. Maybe that was the heat talking, but she couldn't stop herself from pressing her face against his broad chest and inhaling deeply to send her lust into overdrive.

"Was worried the chief would wear you out," Lok murmured with amusement, his breath warm against her head. "She get you ready at least?"

Jiana could feel his hardness pressing against her stomach and didn't bother with words. She just pulled at his loincloth until it came away in her hands and his cock was bared to her, stiff and twitching and oh so wonderfully thick. Deep orcish chuckles came from all three in the tent, but any embarrassment at her eagerness was swallowed up by her need in the moment. She stroked the hot shaft a few times, admiring the way her slim fingers could only barely wrap around it, then arranged herself over him and pressed the tip into her soaked folds. Lok steadied her waist with his hands, wordlessly helping her go lower. She went tense as the head slipped inside and the stretch made her reconsider her impatience, but Kuon had done well to prepare her and her slick juices let him slip deeper, and deeper, making her moan as her silky walls clenched around him. His length replaced the empty ache inside her with an incredible fullness as their bodies joined.

"Fuck," Lok groaned, clutching her hips as she finally took him all the way.

"Yessss," Jiana hissed. Her eyes were a little unfocused, and tremors ran through her as her body adjusted. That didn't stop her from rising up on her knees, whimpering at the loss of him before dropping back down with a moan. Lok helped her into a slow rhythm of rise and fall, lifting her with his hands before pulling her back down for an incredibly satisfying thrust.

"Gods you feel good," Lok grunted. "But- let's move."

Jiana looked at him in blank confusion until he lifted her fully off his shaft and turned her around, setting her on her hands and knees. Then she was face to face with Wall's cock as Lok settled in behind her, making her gasp as he pushed in at the new angle. The heavy length in front of her was more than a little intimidating, but she needed no invitation to reach up and stroke it. She was left struggling to focus as Lok set a deep, steady pace that pushed all thought from her head. Her sloppy attempts to lick Wall's cock earned a low groan and a strong hand in her hair, guiding her to take the tip in her mouth. She had to stretch her jaw to fit her lips around him, but she fluttered her tongue over the head, enjoying the mixed tastes of hot skin and salty pre. Wall's scent was no less appealing and she did her best to please him as thrusts continued to rock her body. Her own pleasure was building, a tension inside her that she already desperately wanted to snap. She reached between her legs to stroke her clit, but Lok was a better lover than she'd expected and reached around to do it himself once he noticed her hand. She was glad to let him take over, leaving her to simply moan around Wall's cock.

Jiana was helpless between the two of them, helpless to their strength and her own desire. She couldn't object as Wall thrust deeper into her mouth, making her gag before ingrained experience let her relax her throat and take him in. She could feel him pushing forward, making her neck bulge as she was overwhelmed from both ends. A thrust from behind made her go even deeper and gag again, her throat convulsing around his length before Wall pulled back and began to fuck her face with a deliberate rhythm, groaning in pleasure.

She was thoroughly, utterly claimed, and she wanted nothing else.

The rough fingers on her clit combined with a deep thrust sent her flying into ecstasy. She twitched and shuddered, her moans muffled around the cock in her throat. Neither of them let up, pushing her through her orgasm to the breathless, overstimulated place beyond. It was almost too much, but she wouldn't have stopped them for the world. She gurgled around Wall's length as his relentless pace grew even faster, making spit drip from her mouth. She was thankful for the occasional moments to breathe and moan before he would force her head right back down with a glurk. Both orcs were growing louder with their grunts, unrestrained with their movements. Lok was thrusting faster, making their bodies slap together, but his fingers still found a rhythm on her swollen clit that had another orgasm rising like a wave.

Wall was first, though. He thrust deep and held her nose to his skin as he groaned, his length twitching in her throat and painting it with liquid heat. Jiana swallowed around him as best she could, milking out every drop. He let her go and sat back, panting, and she dropped to her elbows, moaning without restraint as Lok pounded into her. She could hardly catch her breath, but that didn't matter. Nothing mattered except the fingers on her most sensitive point and the thick shaft splitting her open. She needed to be bred. Lok leaned over her, putting his muscled chest against her back and his hot breath on her ear.

macktosh
macktosh
843 Followers
12