An Email Affair Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, what am I thinking," I mumble to myself. "I have a cell, I don't need a pay phone. Christ, these women have me so horny I can't even think straight!" I turn to head back to the table.

Looking up, my heart almost stopped from what I was seeing. I froze, unable to move my eyes locked on you and Wendy. My cock throbbed as I watched you lean into my boss and kiss her. "Holy shit!" I mumbled again. My hand still in my pocket found my cock and squeezed. Licking my lips, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I have to do something, something quick, before I cum right here, right now, I thought. Quickly, I turn and almost run to the men's room.

Throwing the door open, I found a stall and quickly locked the door behind me. Fumbling with my belt, I dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles, grasped my cock and sat down. Leaning back, I closed my eyes, picturing again what I had just seen, and slowly began stroking my cock. Unable to control my arousal, I moan out, as I feel the cum welling up in my balls and race up the shaft of my cock after only a few stokes.

"Oh my God," I mumbled as the last bit of cum oozed from my cock.

Out of breath, and my heart still racing, I grabbed some paper, wiped the cum from my hands, grabbed my cell and dialed for the limo.

"I need a Limo for ECS, per Mr. Jackson, to this address, ASAP," I almost gasped to the dispatcher.

"It'll be there in 10 minutes Mr. White," the dispatcher said.

"Perfect, have us paged as soon as you arrive," I say.

"Will do," the dispatcher responded.

Snapping the phone shut and placing it back in my pocket, stood up to pull my underwear and pants back up.

"SHIT! I got cum everywhere. Fuck me!" I exclaimed.

Grabbing more paper I wiped as much off as I could, pulled my pants back up and walked over to the sink. Wetting some towels I scrubbed my cum-stained pants.

"Hell, I guess a wet water spot is better than a white cum stain" I said, as I chuckled and headed for the door.

Reaching the table, I smile at both you and Wendy. Maybe because I was feeling a bit apprehensive about the wet spot on my pants, or maybe because I just wanted to size the two of you up, I chose to sit across the table from the two of you.

As your arm seemed to maneuver under the table, Wendy's eyes got very large and she almost seemed to jump. Very nice Jenn, I think to myself as Wendy begins talking about work again. I can tell she is enjoying your touch, just from her breathing. Her eyes narrow a bit and she leans back as she asks me to tell you about the Giant project. It's obvious to me she doesn't want to talk, just cum.

You seem as turned on as Wendy is. As I explain the work that I'm doing I realize that you aren't really listening to me, just watching me, as Wendy's breathing and occasional quiet moans penetrate our conversation. Suddenly Wendy's eyes close and she grasps the table as an orgasm rips through her.

"And that's the project that I've been working on Jenn," I conclude. "Ah, our limo is here, are you ladies ready to leave?"

Rising from my chair, I wait for Wendy to pass by, (as she unsuccessfully tries to smooth the wrinkles and adjust her now thigh high skirt), then take your hand. Reaching the limo, I hold the door first for my boss and then you. But, just as you start to get in, I pull you to me and kiss you deeply, passionately. Our tongue dance as my hands and arms pull you closer to me, harder against my cock. As I pull away, I smile knowingly as you step into the limo. Both you and Wendy are sitting next to each other, so I sit across from the both of you. My cock strains against my pants as I eagerly anticipate the night's festivities.

Jenn

When we get into the limo, I sit next to Wendy who still seems in a bit of a daze. You sit across from us, your legs spread wide, you hand resting over you crotch. I wrap one arm around Wendy and whisper in her ear,

"Why do you think he took so long Wendy? Do you think he was in the bathroom jerking off? Do you think he knew what I just did to you while we were talking? Do you think he knew you squeezed my hand between your legs right as you came? Do you think he knows I can smell you on my fingers now?" As I spoke to her, she moaned slightly, tilted her hips up slightly.

I glanced over at you, sitting on the edge of your seat, looking like a puppy about ready to be played with. Your eyes were bright, you hand was already caressing your cock, your lips were softly, barely smiling. Oh yes, you were a sight to behold. I leaned over to Wendy again,

"Do you want to fuck Chris?" She nodded biting her lip. "Why don't you show him just how much you want him." She looked at me confused, I lowered one hand to her thigh and slid her skirt up, slowly caressing her thigh while sliding the material further up her legs.

Wendy spread her legs, and slid her hips forward, your eyes widened, and your breathing quickened. I smiled at you and winked slowly. Your lips formed themselves into a full smile, flashing me white teeth. I looked down at Wendy's lap and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties, just garters and stockings. I reached down, sliding my hand along her inner thigh, and stroked her lips, separating them, exposing her clit and pussy to air.

"What do you want Wendy?" She moaned. "You want to be played with again?" She nodded, biting her lip. "Touch yourself Wendy, show Chris how much you want him." Her hand slowly slid down her thighs, till they reached her clit. At the touch of her fingers, she started to moan and move against her hand.

I switched seats, sitting next to you. Your eyes were riveted to Wendy and what she was doing to herself. Your hand was stroking your cock, rubbing it through the material of your pants. I leaned over and whispered in your ear,

"Here, let me help you with that."

I undid the belt, button and zipper and freed your cock. I stroked it in the same rhythm you had last night. Wendy's eyes were riveted on it and she started rubbing faster and faster, I matched her pace with your cock, as she would speed up, I would speed up. You were gripping the seat and your other hand was clenching and releasing my back and ass. Suddenly Wendy screamed. The sound split the air, of the quiet limo, like a gunshot. She orgasimed against her hand, bucking as though she was riding a horse.

I slowed the pace on your cock, my hand now just lightly rubbing the tip with my palm. It was alternately making you tense and then relax as I moved my hand. I beckoned for Wendy to come over; She knelt in front of you, and with out being told, lowered her head to your cock.

I leaned into you, and started kissing you. You were moaning and moving under Wendy's mouth, your body was shaking and you held on to me as though your life depended on it. She was stroking your cock and sucking only on the head. Suddenly your hips rose off the seat, you tore your lips from mine, your left hand came crashing down to the back of Wendy's head, pushing her mouth further down on your hard member. You right hand gripped my hair, pulling my head back a bit and you looked directly into my eyes. You cried out,

"Oh God!"

You whole body tensed in your orgasm. You held my eyes and watched me as you poured your cum down Wendy's throat. I leaned forward and kissed your lips softly. You relaxed and sagged against the seat, not releasing my hair, but allowing your hand to slide from Wendy's head, dropping it to her shoulder. Wendy leaned against your leg with her eyes closed. She appeared to be perfectly content on the floor of the car. She also appeared to be exhausted.

The limo pulled to a stop and everyone hustled to get back into some semblance of order before the driver opened the door. He opened it, we stepped out and I instructed him to go ahead and go back to the garage. We wouldn't need him anymore. He nodded and helped poor Wendy out of the car. She still seemed a bit dazed and was very quiet.

We strolled into the converted four-story mansion. The club was downtown right in the midst of all the renovation. It was a beautiful stately house; dark red and brown brick offset the white columns. The three of us strolled up the stairs, arm in arm with you in the middle. The two of you looked great and I knew that both of you would get lots of attention at the club.

The front door was opened by a chubby, balding older man who greeted me with open arms and ushered us in.

"Jennifer, how are you? It has been too long since you have been here. Please, please come in, who are your friends?"

I gripped his hand in mine and kissed his cheeks fondly. Johnathan was such a sweet soul and lived to please his customers. He and his wife had owned the Roost for as long as I had known him, which was 12 years.

We walked into the front foyer, the thick plush carpeting padding our steps. The mahogany wood on the walls gleamed and smelled of polish. I leaned to Johathnan and whispered instructions for the retrieval of my car. He nodded and picked up the phone. When he was finished, he asked about dinner.

"Johnathan, this is my friend Chris, and my new friend Wendy. I think we'll start with the house salad, steaks," I said looking at the two of you for approval, "and something light for desert. Please bring water and lemon on the side, and a bottle of bubbly."

Johnathan bowed low over your hand and kissed Wendy's as he led us to our table. The restaurant looked much like any other. The tables were set with silver and crystal, the air was heavy with the scent of wine and rich food. The patrons were dressed in evening clothes ranging from suits to tuxes and office dresses to formal gowns.

We were seated and Jonathan waved his hand and our table was suddenly filled with fresh bread, champagne, water and thin minute slices of cheese as we settled in. You looked around you as if you were trying to spot the perverts in the softly lit room. I didn't quite know how to tell you that the club itself was upstairs and that the restaurant was open to the public.

We settled in and watched the others around us for a few minutes. Then Wendy spoke up,

"What is so different about this place? I don't see anything too special?"

"Wendy, don't judge," you said quietly, "I am sure that you'll enjoy yourself."

She shot you a glowering look, then looked over at me.

"So, Jenn, how did you meet my Chris," she said smiling sweetly.

"I picked him up on a bus yesterday. Jealous?"

Wendy turned towards you, her mouth open and fury blazing in her eyes for no reason I could fathom.

"Chris? Is this true?"

* Chris *

After settling into our seats, you gave the driver directions as to where we were going. The privacy window was then rolled up and the limo pulled away from the curb. My entire body both tingled and throbbed with desire, as I watched the both of you siting across from me. Making myself comfortable, I leaned back into the seat, my knees open to the both of you and my hand covering my crotch. Slowly you leaned over and whispered into Wendy's ear, your eyes darting back to mine. As you whispered into her ear, Wendy moaned out as her hips tilted upward and her head tilted back. As I watched, my hand found the source of the throbbing in my pants, and gripped it tightly. Slowly I began rubbing my aching cock as I watched both you and Wendy. Although I wasn't able to hear what you were whispering into Wendy's ear, I could tell that she was becoming aroused.

As Wendy bit her lip, I watched as she slid further down the seat, my hand was now massaging my cock through my pants. Slowly your hand reached for Wendy's thigh, and slid it upwards. Wendy moaned out, her eyes almost shut, as you worked her skirt up to her waist.

"Mmm," I mumbled as I looked down at my panty-less boss. Who would have ever thought that Miss Tease herself would ever be in this position, I thought. As I lick my lips, I think to myself that I can't believe she isn't wearing panties. Watching intently, I smiled widely as your fingers gently stroke Wendy's quivering lips. Wendy gasped and moaned out loudly as she replaced your hand with her own.

My legs were spread as wide as they would go, and my cock was begging to be released as I watched my boss rub her clit for me. Sitting next to me, you smiled and realized I could use some help. Freeing my cock, you gently stroked it to match Wendy's rubbing. While moaning from your touching, I watched intently as my boss pleasured her self.

"Mmm.," I moaned as I worked my hips to your hand. My hand slid down your back and squeezed your tight ass, as both Wendy and I neared orgasm.

Suddenly Wendy exploded. As she bucked against her hand, I could almost see her cum run down her thighs. Stopping your stroking, you began lightly teasing my hard cock while motioning for Wendy to come over. My mind was a blur as my entire body ached for release. Biting my lip again, I watched my boss crawl over to me.

"Oh God," I mumbled as she knelt between my legs. My hips arched to Wendy's mouth as I felt her lick my swollen head. Leaning into me, you kissed my passionately, our tongues wrapped as if one. My body trembled and shook as Wendy took my cock head into her mouth. I felt as if I was losing all bodily control, as my hips arched from the seat. Grasping your hair with my right hand, I bend your head back from our kiss, with my left, I grasp Wendy's head and slam my cock down her willing throat.

"OH GOD," I cry out, my eyes still locked with yours. I can feel Wendy's throat muscles swallow the cum I was pumping into her mouth as she could. "AWWW," I screamed as my orgasm subsided. Slumping back into my seat, you lightly kiss my lips.

Suddenly the limo comes to a stop. We hurriedly gather our selves before exiting the limo. As you let the driver know that we wouldn't need him any longer, I took in the house. It was truly a beautiful place. I have to admit I'd never been to a so-called sex club before, so I was a little nervous. Glancing over at Wendy, I realized that she looked exhausted. As we walked up the stairs, I pulled both you and Wendy to me, my arms wrapped around each of their waists. It felt as if I was almost supporting my poor boss, which brought an almost wicked grin to my face. My, hasn't the worm turned, I think to myself.

The interior of the house was just as beautiful as the exterior. You introduced the owner to both Wendy and I and explained that you would need to have your car picked up. You tell the owner that we'll have salads and steaks as you look at the both of us for approval. Smiling, I nod yes.

As we make our way to our seats, I realize that this isn't what I pictured. Everyone was dressed impeccably. I don't know what I was expecting, more of a strip club type atmosphere I guess. Reaching the table, we all sit. The entire room smells wonderful, as I try to take in as much as possible. After a minute or two, Wendy asks,

"What is so different about this place? I don't see anything too special."

"Wendy, I said firmly, but quietly, "don't judge. I am sure that you'll enjoy yourself." Immediately she looked at me as if to say, I wasn't talking to you. Typical, I think to myself. My boss probably realizes that she has lost control over the evening. Maybe she's searching for a way to gain the upper hand? Hell who knows, all I know is that she just took every bit of my cock she could, with out complaining!

Turning from me, she asks

"So, Jenn, how did you meet my Chris?" Oh, so I'm 'her Chris,' here we go, this ought to be fun, I think o myself.

"I picked him up on a bus yesterday. Jealous," you reply. My face turns a bit red, only for an instant. Wendy turns toward me, her mouth wide open and a look of anger coming from her eyes.

"Is this true Chris?" she asks.

Grinning, I open my mouth to reply, then hesitate. Then turning to you and looking deep into your eyes I reply,

"Yup, sure is Wendy."

"How can you just meet someone on a bus and then well, have sex with them," she asks shocked.

"Well Wendy, let me put it this way," I reply as I move my hand into yours. "Look at Jenn. She is absolutely stunning. I was immediately attracted to her. And you want to know something," I ask. "My cock got hard the first time I laid eyes on her."

Grinning wickedly, Wendy responds

"Yeah well I've seen your cock hard at the office for the past year or so. Seems to me like I was getting you aroused long before Jenn here."

Wendy quickly turns to you,

"Oh please, don't take that the wrong way Jenn, its just that, well, I guess I kind of like having Chris around. Besides being an excellent worker, he, well, you know, makes me feel good. I've been married to a wonderful man for the past 10 years, but its just, I don't know, risky teasing Chris I guess."

As I take all this in, I watch as a grin come across your face. Not saying a word, you let Wendy continue with her conversation. I can tell you're not angry or upset, but more interested in what my boss has been up to for the past year or so.

"What do you want me to say Jenn," Wendy continues. "Yeah, I guess I've been a bitch, but you've seen his fucking cock haven't you. Hell I just swallowed the damn thing whole! And with him and that huge bulge appearing every time I was around, I couldn't help myself. So, I wore tight fitting low cut dresses that rode up to mid thigh. And then I'd call him into my office."

Pausing for a second, she took a deep breath. I grinned as I realized my boss has been hot for me the whole time! Glancing back at you, I watch as you continue to let Wendy lead us down her twisted path.

"And I'd let him look. You know, I'd bend over so he could see down my blouse, or bend over a bit so he could catch a glimpse of the top of my stockings. Nothing to bad, it just got me so damn, hot when that bulge appeared in his pants. I pretty much quit wearing panties to work, because I'd have to run to the ladies room to, to well."

"Ok then," I interrupted. "Wendy, I 'm not sure Jenn is interested in all this," I say as I look to you again. "We are all going to have a great time tonight, so who needs some bubbly," I say while hoping Wendy didn't upset you.

Jenn

The whole time Wendy was going on with her confession about how hot she was for you, a ping of jealously ran across my spine. I knew how it felt to want someone, and to fantasize about someone. I knew how it felt to feel pretty and to feel like there was actually someone who looked at you and thought Damn, what a woman. I could understand what Wendy was saying, but at the same time, I wanted to lock you in my bedroom and keep you away from where other women could include you in their fantasies. I felt absolutely silly and a grin split my face at that point.

When you broke in to her whine session, I looked over at you and slowly winked. You still had hold of my hand and your grip tightened for a second. I got lost in your lips for a second and then looked to Wendy.

"Wendy, I know how it feels to be admired. It feels good, and I am glad you are here and are with us, because before the night is through, you'll know how it feels to be admired and satisfied."

I leaned to her, and met her lips halfway to mine; it was a soft slow kiss with no tongue, but exciting all the same. At that point, the salad arrived. You watched the two of us with a soft little smile on your face, your eyes taking in the sight we presented.

"To let the two of you know, the chef here is wonderful. He is not a big believer in lettuce so in your salad you'll find all kinds of things, including jickima, bean sprouts, and lots of different shredded veggies. Everything in it is very fresh, and it is tossed in a light garlic oil dressing." I watched the two of you dig in, the salad has a different taste and I was hoping the two of you approved. It seemed you did.