An Email Affair Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after the salads were finished, Johnathan appeared with a list, which I proceeded to check off. I paid for dinner, selected the dance hall and tour, nothing too pressuring, or something that would set the two of you on display. I had a feeling the two of you would very much enjoy the dancing and the tour.

One of my good friends came over with his wife in tow. She is a stunning blonde with cat green eyes and a body, that while I think is more plastic than real, is very easy to look at. Her dress was backless with thin straps that ran down the front of her breasts. It was slit on each side up to her hips and the material barely covered her pubic hair. It was the same green as her eyes.

"Katherine, Ray, how wonderful to see you! Please, let me introduce you to my friends, this is Chris, this is Wendy." Wendy was staring at the dress obviously trying to figure out how it stayed on Katherine. You on the other hand were just staring. Ray shook hands, and Katherine hung back a bit and kissed both you and Wendy on the mouth. Ray leaned to me and said,

"Katherine is very interested in your friends, do you think we can make her happy tonight?"

"I don't know, this is their first time, let's just see what happens shall we?"

At this he nodded and led his wife off, with her looking back over her shoulder at the two of you. I smiled slightly and sat back down. Wendy looked down at her empty salad plate, sniffed and said,

"Could she be more obvious?"

I leaned to her, pulled her chair closer to mine, and looked her in the eye as I slid my hand under her skirt and started to play with her clit. She moaned and tried to pull away. I kept her there for a second longer and then pushed her back.

"Don't be bitchy Wendy, you don't have much room to talk at this point." I held my fingers out to you and you took them in your mouth cleaning them off. Dinner arrived and the three of us talked about our lives. After the steak had been cleared away, coffee was offered and dessert was brought. It was fruit and chocolate sauce. You took one look at it, looked at me, and burst into laughter. I started laughing too; Wendy of course was miffed because she didn't get the joke. She started to pick up a piece and eat it before I took it away from her, and admonished,

"You feed others chocolate fruit Wendy, never eat it yourself." I fed her the chocolate covered peach, teasing her gently with it. We spend an enjoyable half-hour feeding each other. When the fruit was gone, I stood up, took you hand and held my other one out to Wendy. She opted to take your other hand rather than mine. I figured it was because she was not in control here and wanted to be in control somewhere.

We strolled to the stairs, walked up, and stopped on the second floor. The whole second floor was a dance floor. There were people everywhere, despite the early hour. Many people were dancing; many others were in various states of undress and arousal. There were couples and groups everywhere. I walked over to my reserved table, and sat down. The waitress came around; she was naked except for a belly jewel. She took our orders and left. I leaned over to you and suggested you take Wendy to dance. You stood up, held out your hand and took her out to the dance floor. As I watched, the two of you, you became less inhibited and started to undress her on the floor. You hands roamed over her body and you lips soon followed. You took her back to a wall, and lifted her up and pushed her on your cock. The two of you moved in rhythm with the music. I was stretched out in my chair watching the two of you and sipping on my rum and coke.

Ray and Katherine came over and sat down, Katherine watched you and Wendy with her mouth opened and her eyes glazed. Ray encouraged her to go over and join in. She stood up, stripped off her dress, and walked over in her heels and thigh highs. Ray and I talked about inconsequentials as we watched the scene in the corner. You had two women and were pleasuring them both. I wondered what was going through your head at the moment, if anything.

* Chris *

I loved the way you were handling my boss. No nonsense, no shit, just shut the fuck up. This is the way it is. Yes, I was aroused by Wendy, and have been for months, but there was something about you and your no nonsense attitude. I loved it.

The salad was great. I have to admit it was different, but it was delicious just the same. I guess I had forgotten how hungry I was. As we finished our salads, two of your friends came up to say hello. Katherine was absolutely breathtaking. I don't know if it was her dress, or her body, but I was immediately drawn to her. As introductions were made, I noticed the spark in her eyes, as she looked me up and down. Wendy also noticed her, really noticed her. Sensing Wendy's stare, Katherine gave Wendy also a long, long look. Excusing them selves, I watched as Katherine swayed away, glancing back at us over her shoulder.

Our meal arrived, and it was wonderful. We ate talked and everyone seemed to be relaxing a bit more. Wendy, being Wendy, made the occasional snide remark, to which you responded to by reminding her with a gentle stroke of the clitoris that she needn't be a bitch 24/7.

After finishing the meal we rose from the table and you extended a hand to each of us. I felt the familiar tingle run up my spine as our fingers intertwined. Wendy, however, reached for my hand instead as we headed for the stairs.

Stopping on the second floor, I was amazed at the amount of people already here this early in the evening. Doing a double take, I realized that a lot of these people were partly or completely nude and engaging in various forms of entertainment. Reaching our table, we all sat and ordered drinks from a beautiful nude waitress. Man, it may be a little hard to concentrate tonight; I chuckled to my self. Smiling, you leaned toward me and suggested I ask Wendy to dance. Lightly kissing your lips, I smile and rose from the table. Wendy is staring deeply into my eyes as I reach for her hand.

Her hand was gripping mine tightly as we reached the dance floor. Turning her to me I say, "Relax Wendy." Reaching for her waist we begin moving to the music. My hands slide along her belly and back as we begin dancing more provocatively. Spinning her around, I pull her to me, my hard cock pressing into her ass, as my hands caress her blouse cover belly.

"Oh God Chris," she gasps as my hands find each of her breasts and begin to knead. Still swaying to the beat, I grind my hard cock up against her, as I whisper in her ear.

"Ever fantasize about this Wendy," I whisper as my hands unbutton her blouse and side off her blouse.

"Ah," she moans out as my hands find her rock hard nipples and twist and pull. "Please, oh God please," Wendy moans out.

"Please what," I ask as my mouth finds her ear lobe and her blouse falls to the floor.

"I think I could cum right now," she moans as she reached around for my ass. My hands slid down from her heaving chest, over her quivering belly to her skirt.

"Oh God Chris! Yes!" She moaned again as I hiked her skirt up to stroke her wet pussy. While my mouth finds her neck, I push her skirt down, letting it fall to the floor.

Suddenly she turns to me, he mouth moving to mine. Her tongue thrusts into my mouth, as her hands franticly remove my shirt and pants. Backing up all the while, any semblance of dance was long lost as we backed nearly into a wall. With her arms wrapped around me I grasp her ass tightly, lifting her as her legs wrap around my waist. My cock finds her wet pussy, and I let her weight impale herself onto my throbbing rod. Breaking from the kiss she cries out,

"Oh God yes! Fuck me Chris! Please fuck me!" Pressing her back against the wall, I thrust my hard cock in her sopping pussy. As I pound her to the beat of the music, her fingers dig into my shoulders, her legs squeezing me tighter. Looking down and then back up, I watch her face as she enjoys my cock caressing her tender clit.

Lost in my own pleasure, I'm taken aback as another set of hands strokes my back and ass. It's Katherine.

"Mmm, you two look absolutely delicious," she says as she slides a hand to my chest. As my cock slides in and out of Wendy's hot wet cunt, Katherine moves her hand down my chest finally reaching my cock.

"Oh my Chris, very nice," Katherine moans. Moving her hand to Wendy's clit she pinches it lightly, causing Wendy to scream out in pleasure. Reaching around with an arm, I pull Katherine to me and kiss her deeply. My hand slides down her back to caress and squeeze her tender ass, as Katherine continues to pinch Wendy's clit.

Pulling back from our kiss, she turns to Wendy and kisses her too, deeply. Each woman sucking on the others tongue. Quickly I pull back from the wall; my cock still buried in Wendy. Wendy grips me tightly, as I lead Katherine to the corner of the room. Carefully I sit, then lay back on the soft carpeted floor as Wendy rides my cock from the top. Katherine is watching Wendy impale her self on my hardness. Smiling, I reach for her.

Kneeling to the floor, we again kiss deeply, my hands find her hard nipples. I hope Jenn is enjoying the show, I think as I reach for Katherine's leg. Spinning her around, I position her so that she is sitting on my face. Grasping her ass, I run my tongue up her wet slit until I find her hard clit. As I suck it hard into my mouth, I arch my hips so that I can thrust my cock faster into Wendy's pussy. I can feel the cum welling up in my balls as I slam harder. Moaning into Kathrine's pussy, I can feel her tremble on my face. Wendy's cunt tightens around my cock as she screams out in bliss. Katherine grinds her pussy against my mouth as I lap she begins to cum also. As I slam harder I moan louder into Katherine's cunt.

Katherine quickly moves from my face and pulls Wendy from my cock. Leaning down, Katherine and Wendy both lick and stroke my throbbing cock, their tongues touching. As they both look at me, I arch my back and explode mightily. Both ladies share my cum lapping at it, not wanting it to go to waste.

"Holy shit," I gasp as they both move up to my lips to kiss me. Smiling, I stand, and help them both up. With Wendy wearing garters stocking and heels, Katherine wearing only stockings and heels and me with absolutely nothing on, we walk back across the room to gather our clothes.

Quickly I look around to see if I can spot you. Yes, I just had great sex with two beautiful women, but I want you even more now. Picking up our clothes, Wendy starts to dress. I grasp her by the waist, I pull her to me, my cock dripping cum, pressing into her belly.

"Remember, relax," I say as my hand caresses her ass. Smiling I walk with Katherine and Wendy back to our table.

You and Katherine's husband are smiling at us as we approach. Coming up behind you, I lean down and kiss and nibble at your neck as my hand slides down inside you dress, gently twisting and pulling at your nipples.

"Ah," you moan out, as my mouth finds yours. My tongue slips between your lips as I share Katherine's sweet cum with you.

Jenn

You seemed to be in a very good mood as you return from the dance floor to our table. You are smiling sweetly from ear to ear, but I spy a glint in your eyes. You walked around the side of the table to where I am sitting, lean down and nibble and kiss my neck. Your hand slides down the front of my dress to caress my breasts. You lips meet mine to kiss me and let me taste them. I break the kiss off, chuckling, and look you up and down, stopping for a short time on your cock. Even in it's soft state, it sends a thrill through my body.

"You might want to get dressed, we have other things to see. I won't mind, the management might not, but you might, if you get approached too often."

You look down and chuckle, appraising your body and nod quickly. You separate your underwear from your pants and select a chair to begin dressing. Wendy is sitting trying to cover her body with both the table and her hands. Katherine sits down with her legs spread and reaches into Ray's pocket, pulls out a cigarette, lights it, and takes a long drag. I watch this display with not a little bit of jealously.

You dress quickly, gulp your drink and sit back watching a couple near us. The woman was on her back, then man on top of her in the 69 position. I motioned to our server and asked him to get Wendy a robe. Her shirt seems to have been dirtied from the dance floor. I hand him her shirt and he took it to be laundered. She slipped into the robe gratefully.

I rose from the table and held out my hands once again. This time Wendy slipped her hand into mine. We walked into the main lobby, and headed towards the elevator. I decided not to take the stairs this time because I was afraid the two of you might be very tired and needed time to re-group. Ray and Katherine joined us and the five of us rode up.

On the third floor, we entered into a hallway, the floor was carpeted in a rich blue carpet. You leaned close to me, whispering that you knew that color. I smiled and squeezed Wendy's hand. The first room we came to was glass paneled so the occupants could be seen from the outside with out disturbing them inside. There were three women entangled on the pillows on the floor. One was a redhead with coloring very similar to mine. The other two were black, one very dark, the other very light. The two black women were rubbing on the redhead, one on her breasts and torso. The other wielded a vibrator between the redhead's legs. The redhead was obviously in the throws of passion. As we watched the first black woman mover her pussy over the redhead's face. The redhead started sucking and working her clit.

The second woman moved away from the red head, reached into a chest and pulled out a strap on. She put it on and proceeded to move underneath the redhead. This took some maneuvering, as the redhead was loath to let go of the woman she was eating out. The woman with the strap on slid it into the redhead's ass and started fucking her with it. She also moved the vibe back into place and we watched the three of them continued on with their love play.

Wendy started to shake next to me and she whispered.

"God, that looks good." You looked at her and reached out and stroked her breast. Katherine walked over to Wendy, and slid her hand into Wendy's pussy, she gently pushed her into the glass, moved the robe out of the way and slowly slid her index finger into Wendy's ass, moving it in and out. Wendy moaned and cried out. Katherine said,

"You've never had a finger in your ass? You poor dear, what you have missed."

Ray gently pulled his wife away, and said

"Katherine, remember, no displays in the hallway, this is for observation only."

Wendy stayed pressed against the glass, shaking, her eyes closed. You reached out to her, and pulled her into your arms and said.

"Whatever you want, we'll do tonight, ok?" Wendy nodded dumbly and we continued our tour.

The second room was filled with people. They all were in various positions and were all touching as many people as they could. Your eyebrows went up and you said,

"An orgy, a true orgy. Wow." I smiled at you again and told you to go in if that was your desire. You shook your head and pulled me close and whispered in my ear,

"No, I want you, I want to see you cum, feel you cum, no one else, not right now."

I raised my eyebrow and said,

"Not even Wendy? I figured you'd want the both of us."

You chucked and kissed me instead of answering. We continued down the hall, stopping whenever an activity caught our attention. There were many rooms, one with a huge X in the middle of it where a man was being paddled as a young woman sucked on his cock. There was another with numerous sex toys with attendants servicing the people in the room in as many ways as they could. None of the attendants wore clothes, but each had on armbands to let the people know they were there on behalf of the club. Another room had a full nursery with a few people in cribs wearing diapers. I shook my head there and said,

"Not something I get." You agreed with me. Wendy walked on; her eyes searching each room, taking in all that she could see, her eyes getting wider by the minute and her breathing becoming more and more irregular. She had ceased holding on to my hand and was wandering ahead, looking for all the world like a child at the zoo for the first time.

We made the full circle and wound back up at the elevator. I motioned to a server and asked him to get Wendy's clothes. He nodded and left for a few minutes. He arrived with them and handed them to Wendy. She took them and looked around apparently looking for somewhere to change. I told her,

"Change here, no one will care." Wendy nodded and quickly got into her clothes. I watched absently as you came up behind me and stroked my breasts through my dress. My nipples hardened and I leaned against you, rubbing my ass against your cock, which was now hard again. Katherine came up to me, and kissed me while you played with my breasts. I kissed her back and fondled her bare ass. She moaned and said,

"Please lets go into a room, play with me, let me be your toy. You've been watching all night and I want to pleasure you."

I pushed her away gently and shook my head.

"Some other time, I have plans for my first orgasm of the day." Then I looked toward you. Katherine nodded and moved back to Ray. We rode the elevator down and I asked Johnathan to please get my keys. He reached behind his desk, nodded to a server and asked them to pull the car around for us. While we were waiting, I turned to Wendy and said,

"Wendy, this is where your choice comes in, I want to go back to my house, where the three of us can be in private. I would like you to come with us, but it is up to you. There is one rule there, I want you to be happy and I won't tolerate any snide remarks. What do you say?"

* Chris *

As I followed you down the halls of the mansion, I was amazed at all that I was seeing. Some, if not most of it, was arousing, but other scenes, well, just weren't my bag. As we moved around the mansion, I carried my clothes, completely unaware of my own nudity. Wendy seemed to have loosened up quite a bit. She had left her cloths behind, and stared, in what appeared to be awe at times, at the different scenes playing out to us.

As we reached the elevator, you had Wendy's clothes brought to her. I pulled my cloths back on, as Katherine approached you. She was obviously enamored with you, but you turned her away. I could see the disappointment in Katherine's eyes, as she smiled and walked away.

As Wendy fumbled putting her clothes back on, I walked to you, slipping my hand into the small of your back. My lips lightly graze your, as I whisper

"This evening has been incredible", I say as my hand slips to your ass, pulling into my hardening cock. "Can you feel my excitement", I whisper as my cock presses into you harder. "It's for you honey", I whisper again, then pulling away.

As I step back, I watch as you lightly lick your lips, your eyes locked with mine, then step toward Wendy. The question you posed to Wendy was both simple and direct. Can you behave Wendy and not be a bitch? I glanced over to Wendy waiting for her reply. She lightly bit her lip, her eyes moving from your, to mine then back to yours.

"Jenn, I've done things tonight I never thought I'd ever do. You've opened my eyes. I know I was, maybe am, a bitch. But I'd really like to stay with you and Chris tonight", she says as her hand reaches for your waist. "I promise I'll behave she almost moans as her hand lightly runs up side. Over your breast, to your face where she lightly brushes your hair aside.

As we head for your car, I can't help but reflect back up on what's happened over the last few hours. I couldn't believe as I watched my prim and proper, (and let's not forget bitchy), boss transformed into a sexual animal right before my eyes. Watching as you, brought Wendy to orgasm in the bar. Then later watching stroke her clit in the Limo to another climax. As we descended the stairs to the waiting car, I again grin, thinking back to myself pumping a load of hot cum down my married boss's throat as you, stroked my chest. And the club! What a fucking night and I haven't even touched you yet, I thought to my self.