An Email Affair Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn

When Wendy finally gave me her agreement, I asked you to drive us to my house. The car was pulled around and I got in shot gun as Wendy slipped into the back seat and we took off. She was pilled across the seat, her eyes wide, but no appearing the need for conversation or to even move. For a second, I wasn't too sure she was breathing. Then the looked at me from the window and smiled. I grinned and reached out with one hand and started caressing your thigh. I wished we could have kept the two of you naked, but I didn't want to get any of us into trouble. As my hand moved up and down your leg, you started to squirm. I grinned in the dark and thought back to the way you pulled me close and let me know you wanted me. The phrase you used, "It's for you honey", echoed through my head.

I reached over and let my fingers skim your cock through your pants. Your fingers tightened on the steering wheel and you glanced over at me very quickly. You mouthed my name, groaning ever so slightly. I reached further up, unzipping them, and pulled you out. You swallowed, looked over at me again and whispered,

"I'm driving!"

"I know, I want to see you hard now. Keep driving I don't mind." You moaned and pulled over onto the side of the road.

"Woman, you could get us killed. What do you think you are doing?"

I laughed and kissed you. The kiss got stronger than I had intended. Our tongues were dancing and your hand was caressing my breast through the thin material of my dress. Wendy sat forward a bit and whispered,

"I'll drive."

You stopped for a second, looked at her, opened your mouth, and looked back at me. I slowly shook my head and pointed to the road, mouthing the word drive. You sighed, and put the car back into gear and started our way down the road. I continued to stroke your cock, nothing too exciting, but soft slow strokes with occasional tweaks to your tip. We pulled into my driveway, and I dug around in my purse to open the garage door. You pulled up next to my Harley in the garage giving it a second glance. I took you hand, and reached out to Wendy as we strolled into the kitchen. I turned to you, reached out and stroked your exposed cock and said,

"Well?"

* Chris *

As we entered your kitchen, my mind was a wash with desire. Your hand had messaged my aching member all the way to your house, and at times I was almost unable to concentrate on the road. Wendy had been quiet in the back seat for most of the ride. Glancing in the rear view mirror several times, I noticed her hands stroking her breasts and thighs.

As we pulled into your garage, I noticed your hog, which at first surprised me, but then brought a grin to my face. This woman never ceases to amaze me, I thought to myself. You our hands and guided us into your kitchen. With my cock still, exposed through my open pants, you released Wendy's hand and grasped my hard cock, slowly stroking it.

Well, you ask as you move closer to me. Your eyes cutting to Wendy's then back to mine as you squeeze harder on my throbbing member. Reaching for you, I press my lips to yours, hard. Hungrily, my fingers stoke your hair, as my tongue slips between your soft wet red lips, searching for your talented tongue. My other hand strokes your back, pulling you tighter to me, gripping your dress and ass as I move further down. As my hands move back to your shoulders to slip your dress straps aside, I feel another set of hands reach around me to unbutton my shirt. Gasping, I watch while your dress falls to the floor, as Wendy slips my shirt off. My hands slide down your side, then back up to your breasts, as Wendy slides my pants to the floor. I can feel Wendy's hands undressing me, but my eyes are shut as I enjoy touching and caressing your body.

Finding your hard erect nipples, I pinch, twist and pull, as your body trembles against mine. My hand slides down your waist, grasping your panty clad ass, I pull you hard into my cock while helping you to support your weight. I can feel Wendy's hands slide slowly up my legs, and over my tightening ass. Rising to her feet, she licks and nibbles at my ear, as her hand slides from my ass to your waist. As Wendy moves behind you, I stumble against the wall, as you lean into me. Wendy's mouth and tongue move from my ear to your neck, as she nibbles and licks down your back. I can hear your moaning, as your body tremble and almost shakes in my grasp. Wendy slowly slides your now wet panties slowly down your legs, as you thrust your tongue deeper into my mouth.

"Oh god", you moan as Wendy lightly traces her fingers up the inside of each of your legs, finally reaching your quivering pussy. Lightly she slides a finger between your wet pussy lips as you moan again into my mouth. Slowly, Wendy's hand slides from your wet pussy, over your tight ass, and up your back. My cock presses harder into your stomach, I hold you tighter, now almost supporting your weight for you. Wendy, still dressed and now on her feet, reaches around your back, finds your breast and gently squeezes and massages your heaving breast.

Wendy finds your ear with her tongue, nibbling and sucking, as her hand continues on your breast. Pulling back from our deep kiss, you throw your head back and moan out loudly. My eyes open, and I can see the passion in your face, as both Wendy and I support your weight for you.

As Wendy nibbles at your neck, her eyes turn to me and she says,

"Why don't we take our new friend to the bedroom Chris, where she would be more comfortable?"

Jenn

While waiting for your answer, I glance at you and at Wendy. You answer me by pulling me close, kissing me. You pour all the desire you must have felt into that kiss. Your tongue caresses mine, making me dizzy, causing me to loose strength. I vaguely feel the chill as my dress slides down my hips to pool in a silken black puddle on the floor.

I have no awareness of anything but your hands, your lips, your tongue. Suddenly I feel Wendy's breasts pressed into my back, her hands roaming around my legs and thighs. I feel my panties slip to the floor, and her fingers moving across my clit. When her hesistant fingers touch me, I rip my mouth from yours, leaning back into her lips and cry out.

Wendy suggests we move to the bedroom which barely registers in my desire induced daze. I would follow either of you anywhere. My desire is at a fever pitch, I feel as though I am burning up with it. I had watched all night and not allowed myself any release. The depravation was pleasurable in itself but now the time had come to cum. I waited, feeling strangely disjointed, strangely light, anticipating. I would have screamed out from my need, but waited silently.

You pushed me away from you and my body cried out silently, the seperation seeming too painful to bear. Slowly, gently, you turned me in the direction of my room, and gave me a small nudge to start me moving. Wendy stayed close to me, her hand on my waist. I had no idea what she was doing to you. I didn't care. I wanted to be with the both of you and to blend the three of us into one being.

We arrived in my room, I walked over to the fireplace, clicked it on, and turned. I saw you entering the room, naked. In my mind I wondered how you got that way or even if you had had clothes on at all that evening. I sat on the edge of the bed, and watched as you slowly kissed Wendy on the neck. I rose, walked to Wendy and carefully started undoing the buttons on her blouse. When her breasts were bare, I slowly stroked them, watching her nipples harden even more and chills appear on her warm flesh. I bent my head, and sucked one into my mouth. Wendy cried out and gripped my head and hair. With my hand, I pinched an twisted her other breast. She moved into me and I noticed that her skirt had fallen, and you were slowly rolling her stockings down her legs. The pull of her pussy was too strong. I fell to my knees pushed her legs apart and lowered my mouth to her.

My tongue found her clit, I gently sucked it into my mouth. I maintained suction while I ran my tongue around it. Wendy's hands tightened in my hair and she swayed. I reached around her and steadied her with my hands. One slipped around the outside of her hips, the other wound in between her legs. I slowly pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She cried out again. I started to fuck her with my hand, adding a third finger. When she was seconds away from cumming I moved my fingers to her ass and gently inserted one in. As I moved it in and out, she started to thrust against me, grinding her clit against my mouth. I moved my other hand to her pussy and inserted all four fingers inside her. She screamed her pleasure and came, drenching my hands in her cum.

Suddenly you appeared, standing in front of me. I grasped you by your cock and started to suck on you. My fingers fondling your balls, stroking, pushing. I ran one finger back to your ass, and teased you there. You gripped my head as hard as Wendy had. I took you as deeply as I could. Feeling your cock slipping down my throat, I sucked even harder to bring you. I wanted you to cum, I wanted to taste you as I had last night. I was aware of nothing but your body and how I was concentrating on it. It wasn't long before I felt the tensing in you and your balls rose up, pouring your cum into my mouth and throat. I sucked you till you were dry and then continued to suck on you till you pushed me away.

* Chris *

As we moved from your kitchen to your bedroom, you seemed to be almost in a daze. With my arm resting lightly on your back and waist, I helped to guide you down the hall. Wendy's hand, also at your waist, slid slowly down to lightly caress your tender ass, then back to your waist where she found my arm to stroke.

As we entered your bedroom, you walked blindly to the fireplace, finding the remote and clicking it on. At this point, Wendy was the only one still with any clothes on. My erection almost hurt with desire as I watch the firelight radiate from your body.

With my eyes locked on you, I can feel Wendy's fingers lightly stroking my arm. Turning to look at Wendy, I can see that she too is focused on your body. I watch as her tongue slightly penetrates her lips, then snakes back in as she lightly bites her lower lip. The desire in her eyes, as well as the rest of her face as she watches you, is more than evident, as I move my hand up her back and move in behind her.

My lips find Wendy's soft neck and I nibble and lick as she moans out in pleasure. My hard cock presses against her wrinkled skirt as I lick and nibble my way up to her ear. My hands caress Wendy's sides, as I watch you rise from the bed just a few feet away. Wendy leans her head back onto my shoulder as you approach the two of us.

Wendy gasps out, as you lightly touch her heaving chest. As you unbutton the last of her buttons from her blouse, my hands reach for you to pull you closer to the two of us. With her breathing strained, and her chest heaving, my lips move from Wendy's neck and down her now bare shoulders, as your mouth discovers her swollen nipples. My hands slowly slide down Wendy's quivering body as I trace a line with my tongue down her bare back.

Wendy's body trembles and shakes as you take her beckoning breast into you soft sweet mouth. As Wendy moans out in pleasure, I unzip her skirt and slide it to the floor. Now on my knees behind Wendy, I look up and watch as your mouth caresses Wendy's heaving chest. Starting at Wendy's ankle, both my hands run up her leg, reaching the tops of her stocking. Lightly I caress her leg, as I roll her stoking down. As my hands reach for her other leg, I watch as your mouth and tongue move down her belly, reaching her dripping pussy. Slowly I remove the stocking, as well as the heels from Wendy's feet.

Rising to my feet, my hands slide up Wendy's sides as your tongue darts in and out of Wendy's wet pussy. Reaching around, I grasp Wendy's breasts as I help to support her weight as you continue to fuck Wendy with your tongue and fingers. Wendy's moans become near screams of pleasure as she nears her breaking point. I watch as you slide a finger into her tight ass, as she bucks her dripping pussy against your face and hands. Grasping her nipples I twist and pull, urging her orgasm on.

As she screams out in orgasmic bliss, I help to guide her trembling body to the bed. We both watch as Wendy falls to the bed, still moaning in bliss. Looking down, my eyes meet yours. My cock throbs, as you grab it and hungrily suck my entire length into your mouth and down your throat. "Oh God", I almost scream, as I can feel you tongue and mouth messaging my throbbing cock. Grasping your hair, I pull you harder on to me, as I thrust my hips at your mouth.

"OH FUCK", I scream as I can feel my cum well up in my balls and race up my rigid cock shaft. My legs tremble as the power of the orgasm over takes me. Gripping your hair, I can feel stream after stream pump from my cock into your sucking mouth.

Gathering myself, I look down and watch as you continue to suck me dry. I look over and notice Wendy watching the two of us, one hand on her breast the other between her spread legs. Stepping back, my cock slips from your mouth as I lean down to help you to your feet. Smiling, I gently kiss your soft lips as my hands explore your body.

As my tongue slips into you sweet mouth, I gather you up in my arms and lay you onto the bed, my mouth never leaving yours. My hand slide down your soft belly to your thigh, as my tongue moves to your breast. I can feel your back arch to my hand as it approaches you starving wet pussy. Wendy leans over and replaces my tongue with hers, as she kisses you passionately.

Finding your breast, I suck your hardened nipple in hard, biting as I do. My free hand spreads your legs wide as it strokes your inner thighs. As my hand finds your tender lips, I can her your muffled moan penetrate Wendy's mouth.

Moving from the bed, I reach and grab Wendy's stocking from the floor. Carefully, I loosely tie each or your arms to the head board, as you moan your approval. Meanwhile, Wendy has moved her way down your neck to your chest, where she is sucking, nibbling and biting your tender nipples. You eyes seem to plead with mine for some type of release, as I reach down and slowly stroke myself. My cock aches as I watch Wendy pleasure you so. Slowly Wendy licks her way down your belly, as you close your eyes in anticipation of her tongue.

Your back arches to her mouth as I reach over and pull Wendy's leg over you into a 69. Your arms tighten against the stockings as Wendy's tongue licks at your wet pussy. "Ah", you moan as Wendy's virgin tongue explores your swollen lips.

Slowly I walk to the foot of the bed, as I watch the two of you fuck each other. Wendy's face is buried nose deep in you wet pussy as you thrash about your bed helplessly.

Smiling, I crawl up from the foot of the bed, as Wendy looks up, her face glistening from your wetness. Smiling at me, she spreads your legs a bit wider as I kneel between them. Wendy reaches for my cock and strokes it a time or two, before guiding it to you trembling cunt. As my cock head touches your quivering lips, you scream out,

"OH GOD YES. PLEASE! YES". Smiling I watch my cock slide deep within your wetness, as Wendy pinches and rolls your clit with her fingers.

Jenn

By the time you tie my hands, I am trembling, shaking with desire. My pussy is on fire. My heart is thudding so rapidly in my chest I fear the both of you can hear it. When you move Wendy over me I wanted nothing more than to eat her out as she worked on me, but she positioned her self so that I could not reach her.

Her tongue worked my clit and swollen lips as I ground into her face. Suddenly she moved up and around my side. I could see you leaning into me. Your cock was rock hard and I could see the pre-cum glistening already. I was grateful that you were ready so soon. I knew I needed cock, and I wanted none other than yours. As you slowly slid into me I screamed out. I had no idea if it was actual words or just animal sounds that were emanating from my throat.

I cold feel every inch of you sliding in working your way deep. When you bottomed out I finally realized that Wendy was not just sitting, watching but was actually playing with me while you were sliding in. The realization, the intense pleasure and the long denial of my need all combined into one mind blowing orgasm. My pelvic muscles clamped down so hard that you couldn't move. The stocking bit into my wrists and every muscle in my body tightened in waves.

"Ah my God" echoed in my head and around the room. I was suddenly totally drained and yet curiously alive. You watched my face as I came and our eyes never left each other. As soon as the spasms subsided you smiled and whispered,

"You're not done yet, you still have me to deal with." I laughed out loud the sheer joy of my body giving itself voice. You smiled, leaned over and kissed me. You tongue dancing with mine for the briefest of amount of time. While you kissed me you started to move, slowly, in and out, the sensation was amazing. You leaned back, grasping my hips and lifted me to you. You started slamming yourself into me, hard. Over and over and over, soon my body responded I seemed to be cumming with each thrust. Wave after wave of orgasm crashed over me. I was lost to the situation I was in. I felt you withdraw and my eyes wandered to you. Wendy was leaning over me, her mouth wrapped around your cock. Your head was thrown back, your eyes were closed and your hands still gripped my waist. The room came into focus again as I watched you moan and grip me convulsively.

Wendy moaned as her throat and mouth worked around your cock. I could only watch as she sucked down your cum and as you cried out. I felt helpless, tied as I was. The two of you collapsed onto the bed, one on each side of me. You curled around me one arm tucked under my head, the other hand loosening the ties that bound my hands. I worked one arm around Wendy's head and curled her to my shoulder. The three of us curled up like puppies, panting slightly, totally sated.

I turned to you, and kissed you. Our tongues danced for a while, then you broke the kiss and leaned over to give Wendy the same treatment. Wendy broke that kiss after a few minutes and kissed me. I snuggled down, and waited to see what would happen next. Chris

As my cock slowly slid into you, I could feel you grip my throbbing hard cock with your pussy, as you screamed out in ecstasy. Wendy's delicate fingers stroked your tender clit as my cock slid in deeper and deeper. As my cock bottomed out, every muscle in your body seemed to tense up, as an orgasm ripped through your body.

Your arms fought against their restraints as you arched your back to my penetrating member. With my cock buried motionless deep within your pussy, Wendy twisted, rubbed and pinched your clit as your ecstasy continued. I could feel your cum pumping from your pussy and onto my tight balls. Wendy's hand moved in a blur on your clit, as you peaked with an animalistic scream. My eyes never left yours, as you thrashed about the bed in bliss.

As your body began relaxing, Wendy slowly pulled her hand from your wet pussy and slid her cum soaked fingers into her mouth. Licking each clean. Smiling at you, I mention something to the affect that you still have me to deal with.

As we both laugh out loud, I lean down and press my lips to yours. My tongue slips between your soft lips, and wraps itself around yours. Slowly I begin moving my hips, working my cock in and out of your tight wet pussy. Moaning, I pull back from our kiss and grasp your hips. Wendy hands move to your belly, then up to your heaving chest to message your breasts and nipples as I lift your hips to me.

Wendy leans down and sucks your breast hard into her mouth, as I slam my cock harder and harder into you. Gripping you tighter and tighter, I fuck your tight pussy faster and faster. I can feel your muscles gripping at my cock, as you moan then scream out my name. I can feel the burning from with in, as my balls slap your ass, and know that I am close to exploding.