An Email Affair Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was pounding my cock deep with in you, Wendy had moved from your hard erect nipples, to my chest. Nibbling in on my ear, she urged me to fuck you faster.

"Make Jenn cum Chris. Make her cum again all over your hard cock. Faster Chris! I can hear her wetness, can you?"

"Oh God", I scream out. Quickly Wendy slides her hand down my chest. Glancing at her, I let my cock slide from your now quivering pussy. Grasping my hips, she takes my cum soaked cock into her mouth. Her hands move to my ass, as she urges me deeper into her mouth. I can feel her tongue and throat working on my throbbing member. Grabbing her hair I pull her tighter to me as I thrust my hips to her face while closing my eyes. Her mouth milks my cock as I scream out in pleasure. My hands tighten, as my cum races from my balls, up my hard shaft and into her hungry mouth.

"Ah", I moan as I pump wave after wave of cum deep into her throat.

As my orgasm subsides, I fall to the bed next to you, as does Wendy. My mind racing, I struggle to regain my breath. Reaching up I release your left arm from it stocking restraint, as Wendy does the same to your right. Leaning into you I again press my lips to yours, my semi erect cock pressing into your hip. Pulling away from our kiss, I reach out for Wendy and kiss her also. Leaning back, Wendy finds your tender lips also.

Reaching up, you pulled Wendy tighter to you, as if you wanted to suck my cum from her mouth. I could tell that the passion was increasing as both you and Wendy moaned out. Both you and Wendy had rolled to your sides and were now stroking and fondling one another as your kiss intensified. Oh Christ, I thought to myself, as my cock grew harder and harder, pressing into your back.

As your legs intertwined with Wendy's, you rolled over on to her. Your hands found her willing breasts and you squeezed and messaged them almost desperately, as your mouths remained locked. Wendy's legs wrapped around you, as if to draw you in closer.

Moving to my knees, I ran my hand lightly down your back, as I moved behind the both of you. My hand lightly caressed and stroked your ass as I watched you grind your pussy and clit against Wendy's. With both you and Wendy's bodies thrashing against one another, I lightly slide my hand down your ass to where your pussy met Wendy's. Both you and Wendy groan out from my touch. Breaking away from Wendy's lips, you cried out,

"Oh God, fuck me Chris! Please."

Smiling to my self, I slid first one then two fingers into your dripping wet cunt.

"Oh yes", you screamed as you ground harder into Wendy's wetness. Slowly I worked my fingers in and out of your wet hole, as I knelt behind the two of you.

Slipping in a third finger, I fucked your pussy faster with my hand, as I reached for my cock with my other. Slamming my fingers into you, I stop knuckle deep.

"Oh God no", you cry out, as I press my cock against Wendy's tight wet pussy.

"Oh yes", Wendy screams as I slide my cock in balls deep. As I work my hips into Wendy, I twist and move my fingers into you. Groaning and moaning, you grind your finger filled pussy against Wendy. Wendy moaned as I thrust in faster. Quickly I pull my fingers out and slap your ass.

'Turn to me Jenn," I say as I continue fucking Wendy. Moving off of Wendy, you turn to me with a questioning look in your eyes. I glance down at Wendy as she wraps her legs around my waist, in order to draw me in deeper. Pulling you to me, I kiss you again deeply. Wendy reaches for your waist, as she guides your pussy to her mouth.

Pulling my cock from Wendy, I move from the bed and watch as you lean down onto Wendy in a 69. Smiling I, I settle back in a chair, massaging and stroking my cock as I watch two incredibly beautiful women in the throws of passion.

Jenn

After you moved out of Wendy, I went straight for her clit. I worked her pussy around my tongue and kept massaging her clit. I pushed three fingers into her and fucked her with my hand. She laid her head back and started to cry out as she slammed her hips into my hand and mouth. I worked my fingers deep into her, making sure that I hit her g-spot each time I entered in and pulled out. Wendy worked her hips around little screams coming from her mouth.

I thought for a second about where you had gone and I raised my head to look around. I saw you sitting in the armchair across from the foot of the bed. You were slowly stroking your cock and you had the smallest of smiles on your face. You appeared totally relaxed, sprawled out as you were in the chair, those incredible legs stretched out in front of you.

While I took in the sight of you, Wendy started to cry out louder than before. She bucked her hips against my hand rubbing my thumb, which had replaced my tongue, harder and harder. Her pussy clamped down on my hand and her cum coated my hand. She screamed, the sound slicing through the air, causing you to tighten ever so lightly. I kept moving my hand until she relaxed against the bed.

I got up, slowly, and stood before you as you sat there. Deliberately I sucked the cum off of each of my fingers, licking my hand much in the same way that I had licked yours the night before. You eyes never left my tongue, watching as I sucked the sweet drops into my mouth, licking my lips afterwards.

Wendy came up behind me, and the two of us watched you. Our eyes devouring your body, our hands caressing each other. You swallowed hard, your breathing accelerated, you hand tightened a bit on your cock.

I stood before you, took Wendy's hands and covered my breasts with them. She moaned softly behind me.

"Cum for us Chris, " I said as we slowly advanced on you, the both of us dropping to our knees, watching your hand move up and down on your cock. With your free hand, you reached out to Wendy's shoulder behind me. My hand came up and slapped it away.

"No", I said softly "cum for us, let your eyes feast on us, but no touching us." Your face fell for a second, but then you realized that Wendy was moving to my side. I laid her on her back and knelt between her legs, making sure they were spread wide and that you could see her pussy as it was exposed to air. You're eyes were drawn to her. She played with her nipples as I reached out one finger and stroked her down one side of her pussy, dragging the juice onto my finger. When my finger was drenched, I reached up to your lips and anointed them. You moaned softly.

"Can you smell her Chris? Her pussy is drenched, full of heat, full of wet, tight, ready for you. Do you want to touch her?" You nodded and I smiled. "She is ready to be fucked. She needs to be fucked, she needs to have your cock inside her. Close your eyes Chris, feel yourself sliding into her, her heat tightly gripping you." Your eyes closed, your mouth moved into a small smile. I continued to tease Wendy, making sure she stayed vocal, alerting your senses. As I started to seriously bring her to climax, she called out your name, crying out loudly. The same time you came, shooting your cum into the air. It landed on Wendy's left leg her hand snaked out and her fingers rubbed it into her skin. The two of you sagged where you were and I waited until your breathing settled down. I stood, and walked into the shower and started it. I piled my hair on top of my head and stepped in.

The steam enveloped me, the water felt like heaven. I ran my hands over my breasts, soaping them with the bar of soap. I heard the two of you enter, and watched through the clear glass as you and Wendy entered the shower with me. Wendy took the bar from me, and lathered my back while you worked the soap into my skin, the water pounded over the three of us. I could hear nothing over the roar of the water and could feel nothing but gentle hands massaging my muscles. I reached down and started to slowly stroke your balls. Smiling at the way your cock responded with a tired twitch.

For the moment, I decided to ignore Wendy and lifted my hands to either side of your face, brought your lips down to mine and kissed you softly, slowly, caressing your lips with my tongue, coaxing them open, teasing your tongue to dance with mine. When you pulled away from me, your eyes puzzled, I mouthed the words thank you and turned to Wendy. I moved her next to you, kissing the back of her neck, running my hands over her ass and watched you watching her.

* Chris *

Stepping from the bed, I watch lustfully as your mouth and tongue replace my cock on Wendy's glistening pussy. With out taking my eyes from the two of you, I move back to your armchair and slowly recline into it. With my left hand gripping the arm, my right moves to my throbbing cock and gently squeezes, as I watch your tongue and fingers dance on Wendy's quivering mound.

As my fingers wrap around my hardening cock, I slip further into the chair my ass on the edge of the seat. My eyes narrow a bit as I watch you slide finger after finger into Wendy. As Wendy thrashes about on the bed and screams out in pleasure, I realize that you're watching as I watch you. A sly grin crosses my face as I lightly bite my lip and stoke my cock. I watch intently as Wendy arches her hips into you hand, her body only supported by her shoulders and legs. Her screams of pleasure send shivers up and down my spine. My hand grips my cock tightly, as I continue stroking my cock. My legs spread wider as I stroke in time with your thrusting fingers. As Wendy cried out as she climaxes and I can see her glistening wetness sparkle on your hand as she slumps back onto the bed.

Every muscle in my body seems to have tightened from what I have just witnessed. Still watching me, you slowly move from the bed and walk towards me. My grip has weakened a bit on my cock as you stand before me. My lips part a bit, mimicking yours as you bring your cum soaked fingers to your mouth to suck them dry. My eyes never leave your sweet red mouth as you carefully suck and lick each finger clean.

As your fingers slide from your mouth, I notice Wendy over your shoulder, her hand gently resting on your slender waist. Wendy watches as my hand slowly slide up and down my aching cock, her eyes moving in time with my hand. Glancing down at me, a sly grin slides across you face. Your hands reach for Wendy's, bring them to your breasts. I watch as Wendy kneads and strokes you tender breasts. As she pulls and twists at your nipples, you look at me dead in the eyes.

"Cum for us Chris", you almost command. The sound of your voice is enough to take my breath away, but this was almost too much. My hand tightly grips my cock, working the skin up and down as my fingers rub against the underside of my swollen head. My left hand slides from the armrest, across my thigh and lightly grasps my swollen balls. As I watch the both of you fall to your knees before my spread legs; I lightly but firmly grasp and pull at my balls tightening the skin on my cock. Moving my hand from my balls, I reach out to Wendy's shoulder, but you slap it away.

"Watch us Chris", you quietly say. "Cum for us Chris". I look at you a bit puzzled. I need release. Oh fuck I'm so hard I have to cum, I think to myself. Turning slightly, you guide Wendy onto her back, positioning her so that her pussy faces me. Licking my lips, my hand dance a little faster on my aching shaft as you run a finger up and down her wet pussy. My eyes are drawn to the both of you, and I moan out uncontrollably. Reaching up to me, you slide your wet finger into my mouth, and I hungrily suck it dry.

"Can you taste her? Can you smell her? She's so fucking wet Chris. She's ready to be fucked. Her pussy is begging for your hard cock Chris. Close your eyes and imagine your cock in her wet pussy?"

"Ah" I moan as my eyes slide shut. I can her Wendy's moans as well, as my hand races up and down my aching cock. My legs spread even wider, as I can feel cum start to well in my balls. I can hear the wet sound that Wendy's pussy is making as your fingers slide in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God Chris!" Wendy cries out as I arch my back from the chair. As Wendy explodes again into your hand, my cock explodes. As I loudly groan out, a stream of thick white cum shoots from me out onto Wendy's legs.

"Oh God", I moan. Trying to catch my breath, I watch as you smile at me, rise to your feet and walk towards the bathroom. I try to speak, but I'm unable to catch my breath in time. Slumping back into the chair, I look down at an exhausted Wendy, her eyes are shut as her chest heaves in an attempt to regain her breath also. Smiling, I chuckle out loud. Wendy opens her eyes and sits up a bit.

"What's so funny", she asks with a questioning look on her face. Smiling from ear to ear I reply,

"Nothing really, its just that, well..."

"Well what", Wendy asks as she sits up completely. "Is something wrong?"

"No Wendy, nothings wrong", I say as I watch the sweat roll down off her body. "Its just that I've spent the last 12 months blowing a load in the men's room while I was fantasizing about you, and I just shot a load onto your thigh!"

"Is that so", Wendy says with a sly gin on her face. "Well, I have to admit that I really played up to that bulge you constantly had your pants." Laughing loudly, I rise to my feet and help Wendy to hers.

"Is that so. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to have a raging hard on while you sitting in a meeting," I say.

"Absolutely! There nothing like having to explain to your husband why you freaking panties are soaked when you get off from work every damn day," Wendy says laughing. "So tell me Chris, what were you thinking about while you were in the men's room? Wendy says with an almost wicked grin on her face. As I start to reply, I hear the shower turn on. Smiling I pull Wendy to me, kissing her lightly.

"What you want me to just tell you? What's the fun in that," I say grinning from ear to ear. Grasping her hand, I guide Wendy to the shower. "Come on," I say grinning, "let's go clean up."

Holding the door to the shower as Wendy walks in, I watch as you smile sweetly at me. Taking the bar of soap from you, Wendy slowly begins lathering your back. My hands quickly find your soft skin, massaging the soap into your breasts and belly. Your hand snakes down my belly to my tired cock, gently stroking it. Slowly you look up into my eyes, cupping my face with each soft hand. You lips reach for mine, and our tongues rediscover one another. Gently they dance as my hands stroke and message you slender back and ass. Pulling back, you whisper a thank you.

Turning back to Wendy, You gently kiss her neck as you guide her towards me. Pressing me into the corner, the water and steam cascades from the three of us as my mouth finds Wendy's. My eyes close as your hand slide between Wendy to grasp my hardening cock. My hands slide down Wendy's sides, to her ass, as you move to my side. Grasping Wendy's ass, I lift her as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Wendy's back presses against the steamy shower wall as your mouth nibbles at my ear. "Let me Chris", your breathe into my ear, as your hand guides my cock to Wendy's wet cunt.

"Ahh," I moan as my cock slides deep into Wendy.

"Fuck her Chris", you breathe as your hands continue stoking my back and Wendy's breast.

Grasping Wendy's ass, I slam my cock hard and deep into her. Wendy grasps my back, her nails almost tearing into my skins as my cock rocks in and out of her throbbing pussy.

"Faster Chris", you cry at me as my cock hammers into Wendy's pussy.

"Ah God", I moan as I explode deep in Wendy. Wendy's legs tighten as she cums again. Sliding from my grasp, you help to bathe both Wendy and I. I can look at Wendy and I can tell she's absolutely exhausted. I'm not far from it, I think to myself as we all step from the shower. Grabbing a towel, you carefully dry first Wendy, and then me. Smiling, you turn and we follow you to the bedroom.

Climbing into bed, Wendy settles in on one side of me, you on the other. My arm around each of you, Wendy mumbles something just before she slips off to sleep. My body feels heavy from exhaustion as you slowly stroke my chest.

I can feel you breath on my cheek as you urge me to rest. As my eyes go heavy, I mumble something inaudible.

I can't tell if I'm dreaming now or not. I mean shit; the last 2 days have been a fucking dream. My body tingles and my back arches as my cock is gently caressed. Your head is resting on my chest as your hand slowly messages my cock. Glancing at Wendy, I notice she's turned to her side and is soundly asleep. Slowly turn back to you, my arm pulling you closer to me. As you look up at me, I slide down, gaining access to you soft lips. Gently I press mine to yours, as my hand stokes you soft hair. Our tongues intertwine, as my knee separates your legs. Gently I roll on to you, as your legs apart for me. Our kiss intensifies, as my cock grows hard against your belly. Gently my hands find your supple breasts, massaging them, lightly pinching and twisting your nipples. Gasping out, you break our kiss as you arch your head back. My mouth finds your neck as I nibble and suck your tender skin.

Pulling my hips back just a bit, I press inward, allowing my cock to press into your soft pussy. Gasping yet, you bend your knees back a bit further as my cock slips further into your tight pussy.

"Oh", you moan as I slowly work my cock in and out of you. I can feel every inch of your skin pressing into me as we work our bodies toward the one goal.

"Mmm", I breathe into your ear. As my cock slides over your sensitive clit, I whisper lightly into your ear. "This isn't a fuck baby. Let me make love to you." I can feel your pussy tighten as you head arches backward again. Pressing deep into you, you grasp at my back as I explode with you. My mouth finds yours again; out tongues making a love of their own.

To Be Continued...