An Email Conversatiion

Story Info
Email conversation.
830 words
3
4.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelinTx
AngelinTx
3 Followers

From Angel:

Ah hello there my lovely sexy one! How are you this Sunday evening? Well, happy, and pleased in all things I hope. I am writing this to tell you of my little adventure this morning before my beloved child came home. I was sleeping peacefully...dreaming of a certain someone (smiles hugely)...when I woke suddenly. I felt out of place and out of sorts, having been so quickly pulled from a dream I was loving.

Immediately I thought of you...and the dream where you were making slow, passionate love to me...and wanting badly to hear that voice that has me so under its spell. So I got my phone from beside me on my pillow and played the message from you...the one I find myself listening to over and over. As it always does it made me tremble...shiver..and burn for you. I listened to those words of yours...seeing you in my head as you spoke them...that strong, masculine, and intensely beguiling voice speaking to me...getting inside me all over again...and pushing me forward. I reached down then and pulled my nightgown up above my waist..reaching down further to the warm wetness there...put there by the sound of your voice...by the words you almost hypnotize me with. I trace my forefinger around the very edges of my clit...making it swell and harden...starting the burn in the pit of my lower belly. Already I am extremely wet, making my pussy slippery with my juices...making it easy for my eager little finger to glide over my clit and tease it relentlessly. Then I slide two fingers further down...guiding them to my pussy and gently pushing them inside...and out again...over and over..rocking my hips as I do this..until I am fucking myself with abandon. Moaning..gasping...sweat breaking out on my forehead..on and on my trembling fingers mercilessly push me to inevitable release. My hand is covered in my own wetness...soaked and sticky...as are my upper thighs...my whole pussy is drenched and quivering...my body aching for you to be there watching.

As I reach the point of no control I play the message once more...and at the words "Hello my amazing Angel" I let go and free the animal inside me...crying out for you...stiffening all over and cumming hard with your voice filling my head..pushing my fingers deep inside me and grinding against them..my hips raised...my head thrown back and my eyes closed...oblivious to everything but the sound of your voice and the electric sexual energy radiating off of me...letting the sensations take me over and wreak havoc on my body and mind...seeing you...feeling you..sensing you...standing over me and smiling...happy and pleased...watching me intently. This image drops me over that edge again and once more I give in to it..cumming again and soaking the bed beneath me...my own scent filling the room around me. My hand falls to my side and hangs off the edge of the bed, covered in my cum...I lay there shivering...my legs shaking...panting..my pussy still throbbing from the intensity of it all. And laying there I smile to myself..imagining that you have been standing over me all this time...watching..and smiling...saying "You're such a good girl Angel. I love how you cum for me." I lay there for a time...waiting for the waves of shivering to be over..happy and satisfied...and wanting you oh so very badly. Ah what a lovely way to awaken and begin the day!Kisses for you ...Angel

His reply:

Good morning Angel! I read and reread your morning adventure. I love it. With your words and details I can easily imagine this. As I do my cock starts to arouse to thoughts and images of you. So many favorite parts to the story...pulling your night gown up above your waist, your eager fingers, your clit getting swollen and hard, your body aching to be watched by me, your head back and eyes closed, and then you having orgasms as I watch you. Your are such a good girl angel, I love how you cum for me. Mmmm, you are an amazing erotic woman.

By the way, I love all your pix! Send more when you can. I like your pix with your cute face and inviting smile. Love your lips and the soft skin of your neck and shoulders. Did someone take that for you?

Have you figured out video chat for tomorrow night? I am very much am looking forward to it. Think about me watching you Angel, think about me listening to you. Think about me. Let me get in your head Angel. What will you do for me when I watch you? What will you start off wearing? I am thinking about you Angel and how exciting your are and what an erotic woman you are. Send me a pix or two of where you think you phone cam will be...aimed at the bed? Aimed from the desk to you chair? Aimed from some other spot?

Can you hold off cumming till then? Mmmm...bye for now.

AngelinTx
AngelinTx
3 Followers