An Email to My Kinky Lover

Story Info
A surprise tryst becomes incredibly freaky.
1.2k words
4.14
18.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you know, I'm keen on the element of surprise. You're working from home and pretty settled for the night. I follow a tenant into your building and knock on 1B. You look through the peephole and see me in a slinky black dress, low cut enough to show lace of my black bra. You notice I'm holding one empty fleet tube and one filled with soapy water. Against your better judgment, you open the door, I barge in and slam the door shut with your back... I roughly kiss you and bite your lower lip hard and slip a leash around your neck, and say: "Don't worry, the evening will only hurt a little." You exclaim that your roommates might be home; I don't want to hear your whining so I duct tape your mouth shut. I drag you to your room by the leather leash... I demand you slowly remove your shirt, then pants, then whatever else is underneath (I'm picturing black boxer briefs). I assess your naked body and caress my own tits... I make you take out the bed restraints... you comply with all my demands as you remain a little stunned still that I'm there.

Just as you finish setting up, I turn you around, pinning down your arms as I straddle your chest and restrain both hands. I slowly move down your chest... you feel my lace-cupped breasts pressing against your skin. I don't waste much time, and I look up to tell you how hungry I am for your rock-hard cock. I lick the shaft up and down and spit on the head before devouring your cock in my warm, wet mouth. I push your head against the side of my cheek and tap against it before seeing how far I can fit your dick into my mouth/throat. I keep going up and down until my throat can handle your entire shaft, and the vibration from my moans drives you wild. I release your drenched cock and suck each ball hard. I put on a latex glove (the cleaning will come later) and generously soak it with lube and my spit. While stroking your cock with my right hand, I ease first one, then two, then three fingers into your ass... I can tell you've been stretching, so I try for four. Success. I keep working my fingers in and out with swift motions. Gently and then roughly massaging your gspot. Any pre-cum that spills out, I lick up and then spit into the empty fleet tube. I suck on the head of your dick hard until I can hear your muffled sounds of pleasure. I continue stroking and pressing your cock against the soft section at the back of my throat. I keep sucking until your body jerks and you release your load in my mouth. I play with it for you to see as I lift the tube to my mouth and slowly drip out the cum into it. I put it on the nightstand for later. I change gloves and tell you "It's time for your cleaning, you dirty asshole."

I release your hands, rip the tape off and roughly guide you to the bathroom by your shaft and balls. I push you onto your knees and tell you to get on all fours. I sit on your back, facing your ass. I insert the tube and squeeze every drop into your ass. I refill the bottle with soap and water and make you squeeze another bottle of liquid into your ass. I make you take one more, and I spread your ass while you desperately try and clench your muscles to keep the liquid in. I demand you stand up, straddling the toilet until you are basically sweating from having to go so badly. I let you release and you immediately flush as I tell you how disgusting you are. We repeat until I'm satisfied with your cleanliness. I make you get in the bath tub and do one more just in case as I watch your "show." You rinse off while I reach in and start working my fingers into your clean ass again. I drag you back to your room.

First, you help me put on my harness and green. I make you fill up the used tube with lube and I bend you over your dresser so you can watch as I insert the tube. I squeeze until it starts to spill out but I plug it up by starting to fuck you from behind. I reach out and hold your dick so when I catch any pre-cum, I make you suck it off my fingers and then tell me how much you like watching. I place pink on your desk chair and watch as you hover over it, moving up and down... I tell you to put on a hell of a show, and you quickly see that the sexier you act, the quicker I strip off my clothes. Once I'm totally naked, you're immediately turned on by the sight of my body, and your cock is more excited than ever. While you're moving over pink, I mount your cock and start working the purple beads into my ass. We suck on each other's tongues and now all of our holes are filled.

I pull up, and make you lay on the bed, head hanging over the side. I mouth rape you and eventually lean down and suck your cock, my tits draped over your stomach. You hardly even notice the atm after the erotic cleaning you just got.

I flip you around so your legs are hanging over the edge. I put one leg over my shoulder, and penetrate. First just the head, then deeper and deeper. I make you jerk off your cock while I tug at your balls and finger your perineum. I reach out and choke you when I don't think you're enjoying yourself enough. I want lots of vocal reinforcement. I take the reserve tube and insert into your ass with green. I "orgasm" and squeeze your cum into your own ass. I slow down as if I'm recuperating after climax, and I tell you it's your turn.

I lay on my back, it's your turn to ride me. You start to slide your ass up and down green. Telling me how good "I" feel. I take you by the ass to make you go even faster. I play with tits and nipples. Licking, touching and squeezing them as I tell you to get ready for dessert. You go faster and harder, and I stroke your cock. I tell you that if you fail to clean me, I will handcuff you to your desk, bend you over and fuck you with both dildos (with no extra lube). You wholeheartedly consent. Finally, you release an impressive amount of cum all over my tits, stomach and neck. In my dream, I squirt whip cream over the cum drips to make you ravenously lick up every last drop. You go down very willingly, but as you get close, you get a little reluctant in the wake of your orgasm. I yank your leash that you're still wearing so your mouth is centimeters away from my tits, and as I grab for purple, you quickly start sucking, licking, lapping, and eating anything finish on my glistening body. You go to kiss me, but I instead duct tape your mouth closed again, plug your nose and make you swallow...

The end.