An Embarrassing & Amusing Sex Story

Story Info
Man is caught with his pants down.
1.1k words
3.66
26.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everybody. I know you've heard this before but this is a true story. This happened in the late 1980s so a few details are fuzzy. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the guilty. It happened my second semester at Penn State. I'll be using my Jim character from a former story to describe me.

It was a Wednesday in early April when there was a pounding on my dorm room door. A close friend, Kevin, burst into my room and was breathless. His best friend from high school had joined a fraternity at Gettysburg Univ. (yes the same site as the major battle during the US Civil War). Well this frat was the major social party place there. They were having a huge party that night. I didn't have class until 1 PM on Thursday and Kevin was driving so I decided to go. We waited for our mutual friend Scott to get back from class and off we went.

When you left for road trip you left your ID behind unless you drove. This way you could lie if you got busted for underage drinking. Never knew if it worked since I was never busted. Still, I didn't bring any form of ID.

We took the 2 and ½ hour drive down to Gettysburg. We met with Kevin's friend, Rob, and grabbed dinner. Then it was party time. It was great fun. We were chugging beers, partying, and flirting. I went off to the bathroom and when I returned two ladies were chatting with Scott and Kevin. They were Sarah and Jane. Sarah was a hottie. She was tall (5'8" or 5'9") had curly blond hair and very buxom and very pretty. She was VERY into Scott. The other, Jane, was also pretty and buxom but a bit heavy set. Not overly big but not as slim as Sarah. Since Scott and Sarah were ignoring us Kevin and I were talking with Jane. Kevin tells me the Jane knows a secret about Penn State guys. And it's a secret she wouldn't share with Kevin.

I pull Jane aside and ask about the secret. Jane whispers into my ear: "Don't tell anybody, but I heard that Penn State guys are great fucks"

Ok, I'm 18 and ½. I slept with two women before this. I stunk up the bed. I know this. My response was pure brilliance. Misleading, but brilliant. "I've never been told that I disappointed anyone." Ok, the ladies I slept with never called me again. But, technically, they never complained.

So the flirting continues. Kevin is hitting on Jane big time while Jane and I are hitting on each other big time. Scott and Sarah are doing their thing. Jane starts ignoring Kevin and keeps hitting on me. After a while we run out of beer and it's Kevin's turn to wait forever and fetch the beer. As Kevin leaves to fetch the beer, Jane and I realize Scott and Sarah are gone. I ask Jane where she thinks the two went.

"They went to the battlefield. That's where most students go to hook up," said Jane.

Ok, I find it rather morbid that couples would go to a battlefield to hook up and get it on. But, hey, I'm visiting and trying to be friendly. After some more flirting, and waiting for Kevin to return from that damn beer line, I got my courage up

"Where do you go to hook up?" I ask.

"My sorority suite."

"Do you want to go there?"

"Yes"

We go to her suite. And now the fun begins.

Before I get to my "fun" let me tell you what happened to my friends.

Kevin returns from the bar with the beers to find himself alone. He chugs the beers and almost hurls. He was quite proud he didn't puke since he has a moderate tolerance for beer. Still, I know he wasn't happy. To this day, if you ask Kevin, Jane weighs 300 pounds; is very ugly and has a huge wart on her nose. I always laugh at his description. I know from other experiences that being dissed gives you a bad view on things. Not to mention a bad memory.

Scott and Sarah go to the battlefield and nothing happens. Sarah doesn't let Scott do anything. Scott ends up with a classic case of blue balls. He wanders back to the frat and meets up with Kevin. Scott goes to the conveince store and gets a pound of lunch met and a loaf of bread. Scott then sits on the curb, not a bench or chair but the curb, and he eats the meat. Then he eats the bread.

Ok, Jane and I wander to her sorority suite while fondling each other. Hey, it's almost 1 AM nobody can see us. And then the sex begins. The suite is loaded with chairs and couches. So, naturally, we strip and start fucking on the floor. We quickly get rug burns. Her ass gets burned and my knees get burned. Damn. We move to a chair. It's too narrow and the arms of the chair are too high. We can't get it on properly. She can't lower herself on me. We finally decide to use a couch. The couch has about 5 feet of empty space behind it. There's absolutely nothing behind the couch. Just empty space.

She jumps on top of me and we start fucking.We are fucking. She is riding me. We are moaning. We are talking dirty. We are pounding each other. We are reaching orgasm.

Then.

Click.

The door to the suite opens. In mid thrust Jane jumps off of me and leaps behind the couch. I am alone on the couch. And . . .

I'm a man in a girl's dorm

150 miles from home.

With no ID!

Naked!!

With a massive hardon!!!

I grabbed a very small throw pillow that barely covered my cock. I laid on the couch naked. I knew I was in big trouble. Jane hid behind the couch offering no help.

The woman walked in. She stopped when she saw me and said, "Sorry. I didn't know the room was busy." She then walked out.

To this day, my biggest regret was that I did not invite her in to join us.

P.S. after a couple hours sleep, Jane and I did get it on and it was the first time I made a lady orgasm. I'm sure she had better sex since but at least I learned what a man needs to do.