An Embarrassing Doctor Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justins961
justins961
152 Followers

"Kristen! What are you doing back in here."

"I'm sorry Mr. Ryan. I just wanted to say thank you for letting us examine you."

I stood there holding my boxers in front of me to cover myself.

"Kristen I'd like to get dressed. Please leave."

"Okay Mr. Ryan, but I also wanted to tell you that I was a little worried about your daughter,"

"What are you talking about? What about my daughter?"

"Well Mr. Ryan, I was just concerned about what Emily would think if she found out that you got an erection while Claire was examining you. I'm not sure what she would think. She might think you were a pervert or something. I wouldn't want that to happen."

I stood there dumbfounded. What was the girl trying to tell me.

"I don't see how Emily would ever know about that Kristen. Do you?"

"Well I would be willing to do my best to see that she would never find out, but I was hoping maybe you could do something for me."

Was she really going to blackmail me? I couldn't believe it. What would my daughter think if she knew. Would it change her feelings about me or Claire. Would she understand. I wasn't sure that I wanted to find out.

"What exactly did you have in mind Kristen?"

She suddenly smiled a big smile.

"Oh Mr. Ryan I knew you would understand. You see I really would like to do a rectal exam and you're already undressed and all. Could I please try it?"

The smile on her face was beaming and her eyes to delight in the fact that she had this control over me. I felt that I had no choice.

I slowly turned around and started to lean over the table.

"Oh thank you Mr. Ryan, but wait, When I read about this they mentioned several different positions for the patient and I wanted to try the one that they said gave best access. Would you please get up on the table on your hands and knees."

I couldn't believe what she was asking. It was obvious that she was taking great delight in humiliating me as much as she could. I didn't know what to say so I just climbed up on that table and got on all fours.

"Oh my, this is a rather embarrassing position isn't it." Kristen said between giggles. It's kind of like a puppy at the vets office. Now let's see, they said to have the patient put his head down on the table and arch his back so his butt is up in the air. Can you do that for me Mr. Ryan? That's a good boy! Oops, I forgot to put on my gloves. Just stay like that for a minute."

"Kristen,suppose someone walks in and sees me like this?'

"Don't worry Mr. Ryan, Dr. Jenkins is with another patient and Claire is helping her. I was sent in here to clean the room."

She finally got her gloves on and took up a position behind me.

"Okay Mr. Ryan, here we go. Now I've never done this before so please be patient and let me know if I hurt you. I can see your little hole so I guess that's where I stick my finger. I don't think I need any more lube, it still looks lubed up to me."

I felt her finger press against me and then she abruptly pushed into me fast and hard. I nearly jumped off the table.

"Oh sorry Mr. Ryan, I guess I entered you too quickly. Oh well, I'm in you now so I'll just feel around a little."

Her finger explored as deeply as she could and then I felt her pulling out, but just as quickly she pushed in again and this time it felt like her finger was much bigger.

"Kristen, what are you doing? You're hurting me!"

"Sorry Mr. Ryan, I think I need two fingers to really get an idea of what's in here."

She probed around and I resigned myself to to let her get it over with. She seemed to be having fun pushing in and out of me, basically fucking my bottom with her fingers.

"How does that feel Mr. Ryan, It doesn't hurt does it? Does it feel good/"

I told her no, but if she looked between my legs she might have reason to believe that I was not telling the whole truth, her probing had given me an erection again.

Finally she pulled out and told me to stand up. When I did I covered myself with my hands.

"Now don't be shy Mr. Ryan, let me see it."

I blushed and slowly took my hands away.

"My goodness, it's still tiny, but it sure looks like it's asking for attention."

"Kristen can I please get dressed now?"

"Almost Mr. Ryan there's just one more thing I want you to do. I feel bad letting you go home like that so I want you to jerk off for me."

I just stood there. I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

"You're kidding! I can't do that."

"Sure you can Mr. Ryan. I'm sure you don't want Emily to hear about what happened here today and besides I've never actually watched a guy jerk off before."

"I can't."

"Yes you can and you better start right now before someone does come in. Now grab it and jerk off."

My heart was pounding and I didn't know what else to do. So I started.

Kristen laughed at me as she watched.

"So that's how a guy with such a tiny penis jerks off. How cute. Stop looking at the floor Mr. Ryan, look at me. I want to see your face when you cum."

I looked up at her and that was it, all of the built up tension suddenly came to the surface and I began to ejaculate. Kristen laughed as the first blast of semen shot across the room and just as that happened the door flew open and in stepped Claire.

I couldn't stop what was happening and as I looked up at her she froze and her mouth dropped and her eyes opened wide. She said,

"Oh my God!"

Then she turned and quickly ran out of the door.

I almost folded up onto the floor in an effort to cover myself, but it was too late, Claire saw it all and Kristen started to laugh hysterically.

"Well Mr. Ryan that was great. I guess you can get dressed now."

And with that she walked out the door.

justins961
justins961
152 Followers
12