An Emergency Trip to Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we'll do this again," he said and closed the door behind me. I somehow doubted it.

I drove back to my mother's house wondering if I had actually enjoyed myself. She was gorgeous, it's true and I did cum even from a novice blowjob, and did get to fuck her and I did get to taste that beautiful cunt but everything seemed so restrained, so distant and so dissatifying. Weird.

I lay in bed that night replaying the encounter and it didn't make me hard. I wanted to jerk off but it just wasn't happening.

The next day, I was back in The Twilight Zone. My mother asked me if I had fun at the Senior Prom and I told her some made-up tale which she couldn't hear anyway. Still she smiled and seemed to like watching my lips move. I spent my day working overtime to get her into a home and I succeeded.

I left Florida glad to be returning home and hoping that the whole trip was really just a dream in the night. After settling in and hooking up my computer, I found an email waiting.

"We had a great time with you and we hope that the next time you're down in Florida, you'll come to see us. Val and Peter"

I think it depends on just how horny I am.

---------------------------------

If you like my memoirs please leave a comment, astute or stupid. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

12