An Emerging Pt. 02

Story Info
A new persona emerges from repression.
6.8k words
5.7k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a warning - this story is based around a "Loving wives" theme. If that gives you issues, you are going to have to grind your way to the end, some 50,000 words away before you can grumble. Ask yourself, is it really worth the effort?

The second warning is, the first 2 1/2 sections are substantially the same as an earlier submission of mine "Emergence".

Thanks to "Blackstallion21" for editing support.

Chapter3

He was standing at the foot of the bed, looking hesitant. This was the moment of truth. Rachael collected her wits and leaned back against the door frame. Intent on looking her best, she placed her hands on her hips and drew her shoulders back, feeling the lace trim of the slip pull taut against her breasts. She raised her left leg, bent it and placed the sole flat against the door frame at knee height. She knew that the pose would accentuate her shapely frame and present her breasts to his sight. His eyes roved over her body, seemingly wanting to miss nothing. Momentarily they rested at her nearly exposed groin. Inwardly Rachael groaned with lust; this was the first male to see that part of her, apart from Alistair, and he apparently approved. More than that, she realised. The very act of displaying herself was even more arousing than she'd imagined it to be. Despite the pleasure she broke the pose to move towards him

He opened his mouth, as if to speak. As before, she held her finger to his lips.

She spoke:

"No names, OK? Anything else, but no names."

She gestured for him to sit on the end of the bed and stepped past him. The movement left her naked rear just inches from him.

She lifted the champagne bottle with a questioning rising of her eyebrows. He nodded and she handed him a glass. As she bent to pour, she became aware that the gesture exposed her entire cleavage to his gaze. He smiled. She turned to pour her own glass, behind her on the table.

His first touch on the exposed flesh of her left buttock was like an electric shock. Hesitantly, gently, he traced its form. Rachael couldn't help but sigh audibly. It felt glorious -- but it wasn't going to be enough. Slowly, fully aware that as she bent forward to pour her own glass, the highlighted lips of her vulva would be exposed to his view. When the glass was full she made no attempt to resume her upright pose, but bent further, resting her elbows on the table. Thus he was allowed to explore her hindquarters without hindrance, his second hand joining his first after just a moment.

As his hands slid over her flesh, she revelled in the sensation. The slight roughness of his hands suggested an outdoor life. They shifted to the lower curve of her buttocks, testing for softness. She relaxed, knowing they were firm to the touch. Now his hands were moving up, his palms and fingers tracing her outer curves, his thumbs gently separating the globes, running up close to her sensitive anus.

Rachael pressed back against the pressure of his hands. "My God" she thought, "He's going to push a finger up me...and I'm going to let him". She shuddered with a mix of trepidation and anticipation. The movement of his hands paused, the outside of his thumbs just at the side of her most private place of all. With firm pressure she felt herself being spread, aware that she was completely exposed to his gaze. His hands started to move downward, maintaining the separation as they went. Rachael didn't know if the tremor that passed through her was relief or disappointment.

As his fingers reached the point where her legs met the curve of her rear they stopped. His thumbs continued downward. As they moved they traced a path over the exquisitely sensitive flesh between her anus and the rearmost juncture of her labia. She bit her lip, suppressing a gasp of ecstasy; his thumbs had reached her vulva, and were inching along the slit.

"Please, open them, spread me," she begged silently as she pictured the steady flow of her juices onto his digits. Her throat was too dry to speak the words out loud. Her knees were close to buckling. Rather than spreading her, or entering her, he reversed their travel. They stroked back along the length of her cleft. Rachael's entire universe seemed to centre on that few inches of oozing flesh. As his hands moved back up onto the ordinary skin of her buttocks, she wanted to beg him to return. She had to speak, and so sipped her drink to moisten her mouth.

"That feels so, so good...don't stop."

His hands reached the top of their travel, again spreading her to view. His kneading of her rump made her feel like a toy in his hands.

"Pretty. You've got a gorgeous arse"

The crudeness caused her a frisson of lust. The everyday Rachael, she thought, would have found this posture humiliating yet tonight she luxuriated in being scrutinised so intimately and found desirable. Her mind flashed back to Frank's comments. Maybe she shouldn't have been so irritated by them. She purred:

"Glad you like it. I've been complimented on it before."

He chuckled.

"Oh yes. I like it a lot. I like all I've seen."

His approval was yet further aphrodisiacal. She felt truly provocative. Craning her neck to look back at him, she purred, "Do you want to see the rest? I'd love to show you. But you'll have to be a very good boy."

Everyday Rachael couldn't have said that, she'd have been too insecure in her own skin. The need to take control asserted itself in this new Rachael. Reaching back, she grasped his wrists. She turned to face him, dropping to her knees as she did so. What should she do to excite him, she pondered? The glossy sheen on his thumbs was her clue. She bent over them and extended her tongue, licking along their length. Somewhere in her head there remained the small voice of a rational observer. That voice expressed incredulity at her act; normally, she wouldn't even allow her husband to kiss her if he'd performed oral sex on her.

Raising her head, she smiled at him. Releasing his hands, she started to unbutton his shirt, and when that was complete, she pushed it back from his shoulders. Next, his trouser buttons were undone, and the zip pulled down. Taking the hint, he lifted and pushed trousers and underpants down over his hips. He kicked of his shoes, and bent down to pull off his socks. Eager now to see him naked, she rose in front of him, and offered her hands.

"Stand up"

Her voice sounded earthy, a slightly lower register than its usual contralto. He took her hands in his and stood. She stepped back; now it was her turn to peruse his body. He was as lean as she'd expected, if not so heavy shouldered or muscular as her ideal. His stomach was flat, the muscles finely delineated. Her eyes were drawn to the semi-soft form of his penis. She reached for it, stroking its length with her fingertips. It stirred. Taking it gently into her hand Rachael led him to the side of the bed before pushing him gently backwards until he was sitting. Grasping her intent, swinging his legs onto the bed, he settled against the pillows. She sat alongside him, encircling his penis with her hands. Without breaking eye contact for a second she began to work them up and down the shaft. Within seconds it firmed and swelled. She was finding it all, so far, easier than she'd anticipated. In fact, pretty much instinctive.

Casting her eyes down, Rachael was pleased. She'd chosen well. Although not freakishly big, she noted with gratitude that it was considerably larger than she was used to. The girth in particular promised satisfaction. It'd have been a pity, she mused, if her first extra-marital one had been unimpressive.

She released her grip with her left hand, continuing to tickle the tip with her right. It rewarded her by producing a drop of clear fluid, and with a fingertip she spread it around the head. This produced a sharp hiss from him. Her free hand reached to the bedside table and opened the drawer, producing a condom. He took it from her, tore the packet open, and handed her the contents. Rolling it down over his erect penis took all her attention. Completing the job Rachael devoted her attention to kissing her way up his stomach, teasing his nipples with her tongue while she caressed his heavy testicles.

It was time. Rachael sat up and placed one knee on the bed, by his hip. Leaning forward, with her silk clad breasts just above his face, she swung her other knee across him. She took his hands, placing them on the headboard, before straightening up.

He was looking up at her with an expectant expression. For her part Rachael's lips were open and her cheeks flushed. Her hands were trembling as they reached for his cock, placing the bulbous head against her vulva.

As Rachael manoeuvred it into place her mind was racing. Taking such care to place it just so, such that it could slide into her in a single smooth movement, was the most wanton thing she'd ever done. This was nothing to do with relationships, love, or family. She was doing it purely because she knew the sensations it would produce would be exquisite. In her imagination she could already feel it stretching her, probing her limits. She pictured herself as he would see her, sliding up and down on him, seeing her stretched to accept the penetration.

Finding the place, she began lowering he body, feeling the smooth roundness of the head probing into her. She was stretched, but nowhere near the point that it caused discomfort. More startling, as she bore down was how far it seemed to push into her. She was wholly, unambiguously engorged; the head was pressing against her cervix, and still she wasn't squatting on the base. Rachael paused. The sensations were everything she'd craved.

The insistent pressure against her womb was producing spasms throughout her whole vagina. Added to that, the sensation of being stretched, invaded, made her feel more female than at any time in her life. She wasn't only being fucked -- she was being impaled, and it put her on an adrenaline high. Her thighs tensed as she raised herself. As the cock slid out of her it felt as though it left a void, stirring yet more alien and acute sensations. She looked down, seeing the shiny shaft protruding from her distended lips. It looked obscene -- and, to her, glorious. She lowered herself again, this time revelling in the slippery friction as it slid past her lips and along the clasping walls. This time it penetrated deeper; she felt her rump lightly touching the heels of her shoes.

There seemed to be no part of her that wasn't filled. Impulsively, she placed a hand on her stomach. Surely she'd be able to feel its intrusion? She rose again. This time the sensations of it sliding out of her were overwhelming, and she prolonged them by rising until just the tip was engaged in her. Then she bore down, this time forcefully.

Rachael sank down now on the full length. She felt her lips pressing onto her lover's pelvis while his shaft penetrated more deeply than anything she'd ever felt before. There was pressure on her clitoris, there was a burning sensation as her entrance was distended, and above all there was the feeling of being possessed. It seemed as though her cervix was being physically displaced, as though his tip was trying to batter it's way directly into her womb. It was all too much. Her vaginal muscles spasmed, causing her to double forward with an incoherent cry. Her hands dropped onto his chest in order not to fall forward completely.

Still doubled forward, and without conscious intent, she tried to squash down further. Rachael was responding to a visceral need to be penetrated to the maximum. Her hips twisted and turned as she sought the last few precious millimetres. It failed to produce more depth, but the squirming rubbed the head across her cervix again, resulting in another convulsion in her depths.

Still grinding down on him she adopted a rocking motion, her pelvis moving forward and backward. That way the waves of pleasure came rhythmically. Looking down on him through the curtain of her forward-fallen hair, she needed to verbalise her joy. It was like a dam bursting. She had to express all the pent up emotion, her elation at discovering her new self.

"Oh, God, that felt like nothing else I've ever known...you're touching me in places I've never ever been touched, and it's wonderful...I want it to go on forever. I just want to be fucked like this forever..."

The unaccustomed obscenity felt good in her mouth. She slipped over the edge into full-fledged orgasm, and the world went black. When awareness returned she found herself slumped forward onto his chest

Solicitously, he asked, "Are you OK?"

Rachael could only nod. In reality she'd never felt more "OK" in her life. Penetration had never caused her to climax before. She'd come from being masturbated by Alistair, and from cunnilingus. Even the latter was rare as she felt uncomfortable with the act, believing that it must be distasteful to the one performing it. By contrast, coming as she had, felt sublime, natural, and profound.

And, as she began to become aware, this was fundamentally different in another way. Her usual orgasms induced a sense of lassitude. There was none such now. She simply wanted more.

He was still in her. With only slight difficulty, posed by her trembling limbs, she sat back upright again, and resumed rising and falling on him. At the bottom of each stroke she performed a slight twist, corkscrewing her hips on the way up and down. His hands reached around her to grasp her haunches. The movements were designed to maximise her own pleasure, but after a moment she realised were working for him, too.

His eyes were shining as he looked at her, and she felt a craving to display herself. She raised her arms, placing her hands behind her head. As she rose, she slipped one of the straps of the slip down over her shoulder and down her arm. On her next up-stroke she did the same for the other. The flimsy garment was supported now only by its own friction against her breasts. She placed her right arm across them, in a parody of maidenly modesty, while with her left she tugged the soft material down behind the shield of her arm. She crossed her left arm over her right.

He was transfixed. She continued in silence, bobbing up and down on him, her hips gyrating.

He croaked, "Please."

She moved her hands to cup her breasts, still hiding them from him, teasing. Finally, she dropped them, purring.

"I hope they were worth waiting for."

She crossed her arms below her bosom, and with her upper arms pressed them together, accentuating their fullness. The nipples were swollen and reddened, prominent way beyond their normal form. Rachael knew her breasts were impressive; a curvaceous 32C, not materially affected by motherhood. They were less firm than they had been, but had sagged little.

He nodded.

Her palms moved to support the undersides. With her thumbs she stroked the enlarged teats. She cast a brief glance downward. They looked full and ripe, their upper curves enhanced by a flush of arousal. She reached behind her, taking his hands from her rear, and pressing them to her bosom.

"They feel good, too. Try them."

He kneaded them vigorously. Normally she'd have found the treatment excessively rough, now it just fitted her mood. She focussed on the sensations building in her pelvis, increasing the pace of her gyrations. There was another climax building. He'd started responding to her down-strokes by forcing himself upward.

His rising arousal showed on his face, delighting her, and her orgasm came another step closer. Rachael's mind was racing, infatuated with her new character and wanting to hear of its effect on him.

"Tell me. Tell me how it feels."

That wasn't it, she thought. It needed to be expressed in terms that fitted the persona she felt emerging.

"Tell me how it feels being inside me. Tell me what you want to do to me."

He took a moment to form words, his breath short.

"You feel fantastic. You're tight, and hot and wet, and you..."

She waited on his words.

"...fuck superbly."

He could not have chosen the words better for her if she'd scripted them for him. She groaned:

"Ohhhh. That's it -- that's how I want to be."

He warmed to his subject

"Your tits are superb...and I'm going to fuck you every way I can. You'll love it, beg for it, like a little tart..."

Another orgasmic spasm exploded in her belly. Her head snapped backward as her spine arched, snatching her breasts away from his grasp. Slumping sideways, she moaned as he slipped from her. The spasms continued, dying away only slowly. Lying on her side Rachael waited for her breathing to steady enough to speak. She naturally curled into a semi-foetal position. She felt his weight shifting beside her. His hands were placed on her knees, and she felt herself being manhandled onto her back, her legs being spread. She was too stupefied to be other than entirely passive.

Chapter4


He was kneeling over her, his inflamed cock standing proud. Unconsciously she reached between her thighs, her hands moving entirely through instinct . She spread herself, opening for him.

He took no further encouraging, suddenly driving into her. His pelvis impacted hers with sufficient force that her hips were jarred upward from the bed. He withdrew, to plunge forward again.

With that small part of her intelligence that still functioned, Rachael could feel that he wasn't filling her quite so deeply. But, by compensation, he was able to thrust into her energetically, making her feel as though he was trying to drive through the top of her skull. Reflexively she raised her heels, pressing them hard against his backside, egging on his assault.

His passion was infectious. She started to thrust back against him. His mouth was close to hers and she latched onto it. Their first kiss, Rachael realised as his tongue stabbed into her mouth and she sucked on it hungrily. As the kiss broke she looked up at him. His eyes were glassy, defocused. He dropped heavily onto her, his mouth by her ear. The only sound that came from him was a guttural grunt. She found herself gasping encouragement, seeking to rouse him further.

"Come on...fuck me harder, fuck me. Use me."

His energy showed no sign of slackening and she found herself writhing under his weight, seeking to goad him. She expected him to climax quickly yet, to her elation, he was showing no signs of this. Instead he lifted from her and, grasping her hips while supporting her neck, raised them both to a sitting position. She was on his lap, speared by his member, and he was once more grasping her buttocks, this time in order to work her up and down on himself.

For Rachael this could not have felt more different from the situation of a few moments ago. Then she'd been in control, dominant in their lovemaking. Now she was being handled like a rag doll, a piece of meat to be exploited for his pleasure. She found it be no less thrilling. She was, after all, the cause of his frenzy. It was her, and only her, who'd driven him to this animal fervour.

Even in this state the effort of lifting and twisting her on his shaft was too much for him to bear for more than a few moments. Without warning he tipped her backwards so that again she lay supine, his weight above her. He continued grinding into her. More provocation was needed, intuition told her:

"God, you're huge...I'm so close to coming, you're going to make me come. Please make me come, I need it so much...Do it, and I'll let you do anything you want with me."

He reared up from her. This released her hands to grasp her own breasts as yet again she felt an incipient orgasm rising. Now, She could sense he was also close. Suddenly she regretted the condom, wanting the sensation of being filled with semen. "Come on...fuck me, fuck me. I want you to come in me, fill me"

12