An Emily Story: Batting Cage

Story Info
Emily at the Batting Gage.
2.6k words
4.25
46.4k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B5040905
B5040905
104 Followers

Batting lessons can be very fun to watch for lots of reasons. Seeing youngsters learning and enjoying the game of baseball tops the list. Talking to other dads about what is happening in the other leagues in the city can be both informative and entertaining. All the dads are doing this for time with the kids, yeah right. The real reasons are to relive our youth and because the kid is better than we ever were. It is social time for the dads and we revert back to high school looker room mentality. The change in language and humor when a mom is present for a group lesson is amazing.

The moms themselves can be both entertaining and distracting. From the mid twenty somethings with their future major leaguers in tow looking for the best swing money can buy to the single moms who want their kids to be active even if dad is nowhere to be found to the older moms who think their best bet to pay for college is a baseball scholarship. I can only hope for them to be fairly attractive and wearing very little. This rarely is the truth or even a vague fantasy. Most of the time it's the same bunch of boys and dads on Sunday afternoon with the same coaches getting cage work in during the winter for spring ball.

That was until she showed up. Emily was 5 foot nothing 100 nothing and a fast pitch hitting machine. High school senior with Division one dreams -long blond wavy hair with black roots pulled back to one side in a ponytail - yellow T-shirt with the arms cut out to show her nice arms and sexy B cup white sport bra encased breast proudly on display - hot pink shorts so tight on her behind you could not tell if she was wearing anything under them or not - great looking legs all the way down to her ankle socks and lime green cleats. The way her ass moved as she warmed upped and took her practice swings had all of the dads' complete attention.

Emily became the center of attention in a blink of an eye. The dads stopped talking and put away their phones. The other coaches' pitches became fewer and much more erratic. She seemed oblivious to the young boys who openly starred or started trying to impress her. If she could sense the testosterone oozing out all around her she was not letting on. But then she let slip a small smile as one of the boys had to adjust himself before taking his next swing. I may have been the only one to see the smile but I knew what it meant. She may be playing innocent but she had wild streak that she needed to scratch.

After taking her next to last cuts, she came out in front of the dads. She stood with her feet shoulder with apart and bent at the waist trying to look like she was trying to stay loose. The shorts rose up her tight buttocks and showed that she was wearing a thong under them. Reverse camel toe and silky white inner thighs made all the dads shift in their chairs. I had a great view of her bending over but I quickly looked at her face to see if she was going to flash that smile again. She was grinning like the Cheshire cat of legend. When she saw me making eye contact, she turned bright red. She had been caught teasing and I wondered how she was going to respond.

Emily stood up slowly and turned just enough to keep my eye contact. She did a fast wink at me and went to her bat bag. She pulled out a new top. This one was cut the same way but instead of being from a tournament it had the phrase, Put your Bat in My Upper Deck. She took off the sweat soaked T-shirt and put on the racy new one in front of us all. One of the college boys let out a long low whistle. She heard it and did a slow turn so everyone could see the new shirt.

I thought this little tease is just loving the attention. I wondered how far she was willing to go. The session ended and everyone started heading home. Emily was standing by the locker rooms on the phone as I walked past. I overheard her saying she would try to get a ride home from someone at the cages. I made eye contact again.

She smiled and said "My dad is stuck and work and Mom is still shopping. Can you spare a little time to take a young lady home?"

"Sure. Which way is home?" I asked.

She lived just past my street in a really upscale section of the neighborhood. Pulling into her driveway, Emily flashed that little knowing smile of hers again.

"What's so funny? " I asked.

"Oh" she said. "Nothing is funny. I was just thinking about how many of you all are going to be jacking off from my show today."

"Do you like the idea of getting all those boys horny and then leave them to handle it themselves?"

"I wasn't interested in getting the boys horny. They are always horny and last about as long as fastball down the middle. I was wondering about all the dirty old men who could not stop staring at the new T-shirt" she responded.

Dang, I thought. This little innocent looking girl is just a slutty cock tease. I knew this was going to be my opening. Still not sure how far she was going to go and not wanting to scare her too early, I had to play this just right.

"Well, if I know most of them they are not wacking off tonight. But their wives will not know what got into them tonight after the kids are put in bed." Not wanting to push too fast, I asked "How many of the seniors have put their bats in your upper deck? "

"Of the guys there today, zero. They all are way too immature for me but I did let 2 of them feel me up in the boy's room at school last week. I lost a bet to the one of the girls on the team so I had to let them play with my boobs."

"I don't have much of an upper deck. The boys like to play with them but they would rather let me suck them than titty fuck me. Becky, do you know Becky? She has great tits and the boys all want to titty fuck her" Emily asked.

Not sure if she was trying to sound mature or to shock me but the dirty talk was hot coming out of her innocent looking mouth. It was time to flip the table on this little tramp and show her who was really in charge.

"No I'm not sure who Becky is but I'm sure you'll introduce me after I'm done with you." I said with a bit of malice in my tone.

She looked a little shocked by the my change in demeanor. It took a little wind out of her sails and put a tingle in her shorts.

"You talk big for a tiny soft ball player. How about you use that nasty little mouth of yours on something that will last longer than that fastball? " pushing her to step over the line from tease to slut.

She smirked and I saw a gleam of an idea forming. She could suck her way out of here and still maintain control. She had sucked the boys before and knew that she can control a blow job - make the guy feel good - control the depth, the speed and when they got to the point of no return, control when and where it is finished. She licked her lips and raised the center arm rest in the truck. She slid over to me and reached for my shorts.

Her hand went to the waist band but I grabbed her wrist.

"Unsnap them little girl and then pull it out." I ordered.

She did as she was told. I was not hard yet but growing fast. I lifted my legs and she pulled the shorts and my boxer briefs down. I heard a small giggle then a gasp as she saw my semi-hard member for the first time. Her eyes fixated on the head as it grew in her hand. Her hand seemed to get smaller as she wrapped it around my shaft. Two fast strokes and she was just staring.

"Open your naughty mouth and start sucking little girl." I ordered.

Again, she followed the harsh command. Placing the tip in her mouth, she slowly licked around the mushroom, left to right and then from the bottom up to the tip. She looked up at me and ran her tongue across me pee hole. "Damn," I thought "that's why the boys can't last. This girl knows what she is doing."

Still just working the head, Emily thought, "Yes much better than the boys at school. They all lose it when I lick their hole. I knew older men will be more fun. He is huge and still getting hard. I will not be able to suck much more than the head. I am going to have to stroke him more."

"That's enough of the head. Get to work on the rest of it, my lovely." right on cue.

Emily smiled and slid her lips down the side of the now erect member in her little hand. Her other hand went under the shaft and cupped my balls. She gave them a little squeeze, looked me in the eye and went to work on the tip again. It was time to see how much she could take.

I grabbed a hold of her long ponytail at the base. I pulled on it hard enough to make her look up but not to take her mouth off my dick. She looked a little surprised but very sexy.

"I think you can do better than that, slut. Open wide or this may hurt." Pushing down on her head and lifting my hips, another inch went into her mouth. She had the head and about inch stuck in her sexy mouth. I used her ponytail to control her head. I turned her face to the side so I could watch her cheek bulge out with my head pushing against it. Those eyes were still sexy and a look of fear added to the lust.

Turning her head back straight, I pulled up by her hair off my cock so it was touching her lips. "Kiss my piss hole again slut. And stick out your tongue" I barked at her. Emily followed commands well. She kissed they very tip and then stuck out that slim pink tongue. Still holding her head still, I took my other hand and started to spank her tongue with my hard shaft.

I then smacked her face hard with my cock. "Is this what you want? Do you want a man cock to teach you what fucking should be about? Tell me what you want sexy."

She did not speak but looked at me with lust and fleeting fear. Her hormones were raging, her nipples where hard, her pussy was dripping into that thong of panties she had on under those tight shorts.

I pulled sharply on the ponytail and she opened her mouth just enough. I pushed up hard with my cock and down with my hand on her head. She took about half this time and started to pull back as the cock slipped further into the back of her mouth. I stopped her head by tightening my grip on her ponytail. She tried to look up but could not move. I held her still - feeling her mouth water around my shaft. She gagged a little fighting for air. This was my sign to let her up.

"Now that was just a taste of what you will get if you don't answer me when I ask you a question. Do you want this cock? "I sneered at her.

"Yes" she said weakly.

"What?"

"Yes I want it"

"You want what my dear?"

She hesitated for a second but it was enough for me push the head back in her mouth - roughly this time. I wanted to make her beg me to fuck her mouth. With this knowledge I knew I could make her do anything. I held her there until she started pushing back with her hands on my leg. It could not have been more than a few seconds but it felt wonderfully long to me and scary for her.

Still controlling her head with a firm yank on her ponytail, I pulled her head back again with a loud gasp as she came up for air.

"Now for the last time. What do you want little girl?"

"I want your cock. I want it in my mouth. I want it now."

"That's the right answer baby. Now you can suck my cock. Make sure you suck it good. I want to fuck your little mouth just like that pink little pussy you have."

She then started sucking like a woman possessed, her hands on my balls and shaft, her mouth sucking on the head and the 3 inches she could take in her mouth, her tongue sticking out licking the vein on the back side of the cock and her wet mouth dripping down the shaft.

I switched hands holding her ponytail and slipped one down the back of her shorts as she got to work on my cock. She let a grunt as my hand grabbed her bare butt cheek hard. My fingers found her butt crack and worked past her puckered rectum to her soft slit. Her lips were very wet and sticky. Running my finger between her lips and up her clit, she froze for a second as her nub was rubbed. I took this moment to push her head down hard. My dick hit the back of her mouth and she did gag a little. About 2 more inches left but not bad for this teenage cocksucker.

I released her head as a pushed a finger in her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She popped up from my cock with that smile on her face.

"I love it when you are rough. I don't think I can take all of it but I will take all I have. Mom will be home soon. I need to get inside and clean up. Please cum in my mouth. I want you to so bad." she begged.

As much as I wanted to fuck her, I knew she was right about her mother. I grabbed both sides of her head and started to stroke myself with her mouth - in and out, faster and faster. She pulled on my balls and rubbed my thighs. She then looked me in the eyes. I lost it at that point. Those eyes and the lust in them sent me over the edge. I came hard in her mouth - 6 or 7 jets into her young mouth. She just kept sucking and swallowing. I was about spent and she was a mess.

I let go of her head and she tilted back enough to finish off the cum in her mouth. She took one more lick of my piss whole to get the last of my seed.

I looked at her and thought, "Yes that was good."

"Next time little lady I will fuck you."

"I know you will."

B5040905
B5040905
104 Followers