An Emily Story: Gangbang

Story Info
Emily gets Becky and Autumn into a little fun.
1.6k words
3.93
40.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B5040905
B5040905
104 Followers

This is the 4rd story written about Emily. It is a stand alone story but if you like it please read the others. I would like to thank Larry for the editing on all the stories. They flow much better and are a better read because of his help. I would also like the thank Darkniciad for his help on the organization of the stories. Please leave comments or suggestions.

*

"Hello," I said, answering Emily's phone for her.

"Hi, where is Em?" said the sexy voice on the other end of the line, maybe with just a touch of annoyance.

"She is kinda busy. Can I take a message?"

"What are you doing to her, you perv?"

"I am not doing anything but watching and taking pictures. Do you want to see one?"

Without waiting for an answer, I texted Becky the last photo I had taken of her best friend. She was on my desk. She had a cock in her mouth and her fingers in her own pussy. I knew this would make Becky get wet instantly. Emily was a little slut who just could not stop herself. Becky was a good girl who had to be led or sometimes dragged into doing things she wanted to do but could not ask for.

I heard the click of Em's phone as Becky checked the text.

"Oh my God, the little slut. She said she was going to be busy and to call her later. If I had known she was coming to see you I would have tried to stop her."

"Why would you try to stop her?"

"Because you said next time you were going to fuck one of our butts. I know you will but hers is too small to take your big hard on."

"Oh so you were trying to protect her? Or do you want to be the one to take it in the ass?" I asked with a knowing smile. "Well I am not the one fucking her. If you want to help her, you better get down to my office. I called the warehouse and have about 5 guys coming over to see what I just texted you"

"Jim, please take it easy on her. She talks big and will try to do it but she can't take you all," Becky pleaded.

"So you are coming to help?"

"Yes I will be there soon. Do not fuck her ass until I get there!"

The line went dead with a click. Em looked up "That get her attention?"

"Yes".

"Good, I don't need the help but I do want to watch you stick your big bat in her bottom," she giggled. "So there'll be five more coming over?"

"Yes, so it will be eight on two. Do you really think you can handle it?"

"No but I can't wait to try."

The guys got to the office before Em's reinforcements. The warehouse manager walked into my office leading five guys from the stocking crew. She tried to take a little control by telling them all to line up and strip down. She wanted to see what she had gotten herself and her best friend into. The guys started to undress and I thought to myself this is going to be interesting. Emily, already nude from sucking off the sales rep that was by chance in my office when she walked in, dropped to her knees before the first man to get naked and started stroking his cock to life. The next two walked up to her and she shifted the cock in her hand to her mouth and grabbed the other two by the balls.

I took up my position with the phone camera, switching it over to video for a little while to watch Em work on the cocks she had before her. She was stroking them and moving her mouth around the tip of each one in turn. The guys were getting very hard and so was I. Jr. Boy was the youngest by far and I bet he was already wanting to cum. The guy with the longest cock smacked her in the face to get her attention. She moved her mouth to him and switched hands on the others.

Becky had brought reinforcements with her. The girl, Autumn, was a couple of years older, same build as Becky but with darker hair. Her breasts were not as big - but still a stunner.

"Jim, Autumn. Autumn, that is Jim. Do not let him get you alone."

"Brought her in to protect you both?"

"No," Autumn said. "I came to watch. Just watch. Never seen a gangbang in person and I really like to watch."

"Well then you can be the cameraman and narrator then," as I handed her the phone.

She one upped me and pulled an HD camcorder out of her purse. "That was my plan all along."

Seeing Becky remove her top and kneel down beside Em was enough to get my head stirring even more as Autumn was adjusting the light on the camera. I went to the front door to lock it before anyone else happened to walk in.

Emily was naked sitting on her heels. Becky had slipped off her top but still had on her purple lace bra and the black mini skirt she was wearing. She also had on the white heels with very sexy straps wrapped around her ankles. She was on her knees next to her smaller friend. Neither of the girls is very tall but both are in great shape. I walked back to my office to find an all-out orgy going on. Autumn was still filming but was now topless as well. Emily was on her back on my desk. One of the warehouse guys was between her legs pounding her hard. She had another sliding his hard staff down her throat. He was really long because I could see her throat expand as he entered her.

Becky was in a similar position but on her knees bent over the arm of my couch. The oldest guy from the warehouse had her head in his hands as he roughly entered her mouth. His cock was short but wide and was stretching her jaws. The youngest guy was behind her trying to push himself into her doggy style. I was taken with a touch of jealousy. Emily was a slut and wanted this badly. Becky I wanted for myself but I had brought her into this orgy. I hoped she would enjoy it as much as I was.

I started to get undressed just as Becky looked up. Taking the cock out her mouth was hard with old dude trying to hold it took effort. "You go last big boy. We take care of these guys and then you take care of us."

Not wanting to stop watching, I stripped down and took a seat in my good office chair. Autumn, now wearing just her thong, handed me the camera.

"Just going to watch huh?"

"Becky never lets me play. Says she is not into girls but now she is too busy to stop me from having some fun."

Autumn smacked Jr. boy's ass and he stopped with his dick still in Becky's bald pussy. She ran her hand from his shaft up to Becky's butt and then a sharp smack got all of our attention. Becky moaned around old dude's wide load and started to buck on Jr. Boy's cock, trying to get him to move again. I am not sure if she knew Autumn was the one smacking her ass but she did seem to enjoy it. Autumn then moved her mouth down to the entrance of Becky's pussy. She snaked her tongue out and around the hard penis that was entering her friend. She licked up the shaft and even to Becky's dark pink ass. I so wanted to stick my cock into her right then. I heard a deep moan from my left.

I turned to look at my desk. Emily had slid off both cocks and was sitting in the floor. The warehouse men were stroking their hard dicks inches from her face. I remembered the camera just in time for the first squirts to hit her face. She took them on her face and her small tits, talking dirtier and dirtier to the men.

"You loved fucking me didn't you? Treating me like a dirty whore. And now you have cum on my innocent little face. You dirty men you. I am young enough to be your daughters. Give it to me, give me all your cum."

Not sure if was the dirty talk or Autumn licking Becky around his cock but Jr. Boy went next. As he started to cum in Becky's unprotected pussy, Autumn pulled him out and swallowed his whole shaft. He shook and moaned as she milked him dry.

Old dude looked at it all and said "It's time for me to blow. Can I cum on your tits, beautiful?"

Becky slid off the couch in front of him. He pointed his hard cock at the center of her chest and came and came and came.

Autumn and Emily both started licking the cum off of Becky's chest, then kissing each other to share the cum. She got some cum off of Emily's face with her middle finger and stuck it forcefully in Becky's mouth.

"You need to help us clean this up, girlfriend."

I signaled the guys it was time to go and they got dressed walking out of the office.

I walked them to the door and relocked it. I now wondered what I was going to get to do with the three naked women in my office.

I knew one of them is going to have a very sore bottom in the morning.

B5040905
B5040905
104 Followers