An Empty Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gber1
gber1
82 Followers

He groaned loudly, desperately saying. "Fuck! Sto-"The momentary break of defenses allowed her tip to slip into his hot, wet mouth, and his sentence was cut off. She kept both of her hands deep in his long hair; thrusting her hips and pulling his head down, making his eyes water instantly, as her cock pressed hard into his throat.

Another wave came, and he closed his eyes, a single tear dripping on the skin near her length.

"Finally, his mouth is useful." The blonde happily announced, as her companion grunted, pistoning her hips in and out of his fresh hole, her sack slapping gladly against his skin. Her hands molested his cheeks, squeezing and slapping freely. The accented female spoke loudly. "I love this ass!" Thrusting her cock from the tip to the base, the wet lube making her back door sex audible and lewd sounding.

The blonde shoved his sweet, wet lips to the base of her cock, which stuck from out her crimson dress nicely. The two females continued their assault mercilessly, and the light skinned female felt every grunt and sound of displeasure as vibrations to her fuck stick. She and her roommate groaned with ecstasy as the boy took both of their massive erections.

"Do you like your meal, Sammy? I made it just for you."

He replied with a loud, 'Mmmmm'.

"Oh, I love it when you groan on my cock!"

His back door lover slapped herself wildly into his backside. His ass grew red, as her thick black meat pistoned into his ass, over and over. "I'm sure he loves it. He makes the cutest noises. "She slapped his ass again, eliciting a strong sound from his muffled mouth.

Her savage fuck slowly winded down, as she temporarily removed herself from his ravaged holed, standing up straight before squatting down, positioning her head to the star of his rectum once more, and pressing herself into the wet hole until her sack rested perfectly against his ass. Her tip pushed gently against his prostrate, causing pre-cum to cover his stomach once the thrusts started again.

As the boys back arched down from where his ass was in the air, and with the new position the dark skinned female was in, the blonde could watch the merciless pounding of the teens' ass. This raised her arousal, spiking her speed and making her grip on his long hair tighter, as her eyes glossed over the boys' lips. How her monstrous shaft left them, and her veiny length shined with saliva as she reentered.

The blonde slammed her hips into his cheeks, her entire cock swallowed by his mouth, her tip tickling his tonsils as the shaft convulsed. "Oooh, yes, dessert!" She exclaimed, as she peeled one hand away from his head.

The dark skinned woman grabbed each of his wrists, pulling his arms up into the air and began using them as leverage as she continued her lewd sounding fuck.

Her semen coated his throat, as it violently shot out of her fuck stick. He began coughing and gagging, pulling his head away from the stinking pubes, and semen began dribbling onto his chin. The boy completely removed the shaft from his mouth, and cum began shooting onto his cheeks, as his mouth breathed heavily catching oxygen as much as it could. Several flashes blinded his eyes, as he groaned and moaned while his rump was punished.

He heard the blonde leave her position, and saw several more flashes as the dark skinned girl moaned loudly, and a thick liquid began leaking out of his abused hole. He felt her dark meat slowly leave, and his arms were let go of, making his body collapse, but his ass remained pinned up in the air. It throbbed and ached, pulsating with blood and pain, as various liquids leaked out of his gaping hole.

"Wonderful pictures. These'll do nicely."

"I haven't had a fuck like that in years."

"Well, let's take him upstairs. I doubt any of our Viagra is going to run out soon."

He felt his body be lifted up, and he drifted in and out of consciousness.

His eyes closed, and blackness consumed him.

As the sun cracked the eyes open, he instantly felt a slack, raw jaw, and a pulsating ass. He was laying naked between two beautiful women, who each were turned to him, their morning wood noticeable just by the amount of heat under the blanket. Each of them rustled in the sheets, making the average sounds of a perky wake up.

He couldn't even remember the rest of the night; only feel the aches that it had brought.

He moved to get out of the bed, and a hand firmly pressed itself on his chest.

"We're not done with you, boy."

gber1
gber1
82 Followers
12